Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:33 AM

News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested (28799 Views)

Boko-Haram Spokesman "Abu Qaqa" Arrested In Kano / Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? / Breaking News: Nigeria Arrests Boko Haram Spokesman Abul Qaqa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by Yeske2(m): 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2012
Okay a source said he was caught in Kaduna and another said in Maiduguri, a top official said he was caught and Marilyn Ogar says otherwise ; story story should i say.
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by jmaine: 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2012
Dem mention Buhari . .see my men . . dey convulse dey . . . form for mouth  grin
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by PHIPEX(m): 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2012
Great news, hope he wouldn't be given 3yrs by the court after all these his attrocities.
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by Marlboro1: 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2012
Allahu Akhbar! If proved true, please kill him before he is freed by the Emirs and Nothern Governors Forum. Sooner or later his mom or dad will show up and tell us how he has been an innocent husband just taking care of his family and will never hurt a fly. Just watch out the kind of attacks from the muslim community against the SSS. Damned if they do, damned if they dont fight these terrorists.
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by oge4real(f): 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2012
Nigeria is nothing but a huge annoying joke.
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by BetaThings: 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2012
jmaine:

Dem mention Buhari . .see my men  . . dey convulse dey . . . form for mouth  grin
Your group say mass to miraculously discover a link between Buhari and BH
Nothing doing! God is always on the side of the truthful
And I know that your group do manufacture deadly evidence as necessary
Dokpesi supposed text message
"Have you collected the money" "Na we do am" "let us meet for IBB campaign office" etc
Desperation is being fuelled by hate
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by kilandcure: 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2012
if this news happen to be false i will personally bomb you in place of bh. take note o
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by Excelboi(m): 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2012
^^^lol grin grin grin
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2012
I just hope this is for real o, cool cool cool That noise maker has been caught? chei grin grin grin e don red o
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by sizzlers(m): 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2012
kilandcure:

if this news happen to be false i will personally bomb you in place of bh. take note o
bomb who
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by Marlboro1: 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2012
@kilandcure

You might want to be careful with your utterances. Although this is internet where you are free to say anything you want from the cool comfort of your home, but such a threat to a law enforecement agency is serious and could get you into serious trouble. Just be careful - that's all I am trying to say. those guys already have their hands full. Let's not add to their problems. Thanks bro and take care!
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by executinal(m): 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2012
I hope is not their usual fake arrest
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by kizito96(m): 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2012
I pray he does't escape again
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by agabaI23(m): 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2012
I read somewhere that the SSS spokesperson has denied the statement. Got that in FB not sure how true that is.
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by ayo2009ice(m): 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2012
Let us look what is going happen to d guy
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by SILAKABUWA: 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2012
ABU QAQA gave 100milion to SSS, they now say its a lie grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by ovo4u(m): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2012
Okay ooh, We heard you guys SSS, so let watch how the guy will escape just like his brothers and sisters, afterall that's nothing new, cos One nollywood misstress that was sentence to death, escaped, boko haram man escaped last week too if am not mistaking and what make them think this one call Abu Qaqa will not also escape? all I know in as much we have a slowpoke as President, the country will always go slowporking.
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by wordychap: 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2012
they can as well tell us when he'll escape
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by dino2006(m): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2012
I so wish dis is true. Respite seems to b drawin close now.
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by Ofin11(m): 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2012
action movie: cast; SSS, BOKO HARAM, FG, POLICE, viewers; Nigerians. Make i go buy fuel for my generator o, cuz dis movie go long
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by Beaf: 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2012
BetaThings:

Hahaha
I should be mature! Coming from you, I can see that it is disservice to that state of mind!
Falsehood? Dokpesi does not think so!
Were your group given that opportunity, Nigeria would become a vast jail for saying anything against Jonathan

I challenge you once again to bring that evidence against Buhari. Beaf, be a man, bring the evidence!!!!
I have also demonstrated that though I have a dim of the capabilities of Jonathan, I will not call him names
I even begged people not to abuse Jonathan
Let us have one instance of such act on your part.

So when you talk about bitterness and falsehood, you only need to review Beaf's posts
They are laced with rancour, inveterate hatred and character assassination
Pray to God for deliverance

Shall we review the collected speeches of Elder Edwin Clark?
We shall then see bitterness par excellence

BTW where was he when President Jonathan and VP Sambo came to Delta state to campaign for Gov Uduaghan?  

shocked
What are you ranting about, "Edwin Clark," "Dokpesi" for? What bearing do they have on the current thread if not petty straw clutching and mischievous falsehood? The whole thing just sounds wildly loopy and when you add the amount of stuff bolded and in red, it is not difficult to picture someone pump'n his keyboard with vehemence, vitriol and near vandalism. Calm down, sir.

Dude, you see the proof that you people are dangerously bitter?
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by EvilBrain1(m): 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2012
Marlboro1:

Allahu Akhbar! If proved true, please kill him before he is freed by the Emirs and Nothern Governors Forum. Sooner or later his mom or dad will show up and tell us how he has been an innocent husband just taking care of his family and will never hurt a fly. Just watch out the kind of attacks from the muslim community against the SSS. Damned if they do, damned if they dont fight these terrorists.

What the hell is wrong with you people? Are you actually advocating for more extrajudicial killings? Based on what, the unconfirmed word of the SSS? How do you know that that they didn't just pick up some random aboki who just happened to be talking on his phone at the wrong time?

When did it become okay for the government to just pick people up from the streets and execute them without trial? Have you people learned nothing from what happened in 2009? I wonder if the SSS arrested your brother and claimed he was a boko member whether you'd be so eager to have him killed.

It's ignorant m0r0ns like you who refuse to understand what democracy and the rule of law mean that are putting this country in trouble.
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by osram(m): 11:53pm On Feb 01, 2012
Ndu chuks are u in kaduna?
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by Pa22(m): 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2012
Na Today?
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by wowo2: 12:02am On Feb 02, 2012
I won't be shocked if he has been killed in detention.
Our Unintelligent Services that knows nothing about intelligence gathering,
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by rasabtol(m): 12:12am On Feb 02, 2012
A welcome development indeed. These Boko Haram members are not spirits. They live among us. They are fathers, husbands, wives, daughters, sons, landlords, and tenants of some people. I hope we won't wake up tomorrow to hear that he has absconded just like Kabiru Sokoto. It is high time we Nigerians woke up from our slumbers. The security agencies should deal with those butchers of Nigeria that are denting the image of Islam. One Nigeria, today and forever. God bless Nigeria[color=#006600][/color]
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by SkyRider1(m): 12:14am On Feb 02, 2012
This is just a solid Excuse for BH to do unto Kaduna what he did in Kano. KKaduna Watch Out!!!
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by foster69: 12:23am On Feb 02, 2012
The same news is finally hitting the west websites and tv this evening. Let us hope that Abul Quga is quickly whisked away to somewhere (preferably outside of Nigeria) where chances of him escaping or bribing someone are none. Guantanamo Bay prison would be my number one choice if it was possible. Or at least some island in the Atlantic, I hope there will be a media blackout on this while the authorities work his cellphone and get all his like-minded companions. Time to pay for the blood of innocents Boko Haram.
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by dayokanu(m): 12:31am On Feb 02, 2012
We dey watch to know when they would find out that It was another man mistakenly taken in place of Qaqqa
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by DONJAZZY1(m): 12:46am On Feb 02, 2012
WATCH BOKO HARAM REPLIES TO GOODLUCK JONATHAN http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Hate-Boko-Haram/220467318046057
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by Marlboro1: 12:53am On Feb 02, 2012
@EvilBrain

Ordinarily I would not be responding to a slowpoke like you. If you read what I said, you will understand that my suggestion is for him to be executed if indeed he is one of those responsible for all the blood-letting in the country. Since when did we outlaw death penalty for murderers in Nigeria? Before mixing words with me - or anyone for that matter next time, take some time to undestand the writeup.
Re: News Flash:abu Qaqa,boko Haram Spokesman Arrested by Beync(f): 1:02am On Feb 02, 2012
while We are jubilating for arresting bk spokesman,  the police and sss spokesmen   hav denied the arrest what a drama.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forgery Suit: Senate Issues Fresh Summon On AGF / Stop Calling Us NEPA, It Shows You Don’t Want Electricity - Discos Spokesperson / A Naval Officer Rescued Us From Anambra Kidnappers – Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.