Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,117 members, 7,973,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:07 AM

Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud (15015 Views)

FG Declares Monday Public Holiday / Ogun State Declears Tuesday 2nd Of February Public Holiday / Lagos Flood: Fashola Declares Monday Public Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud by honeric01(m): 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2012
Rad1cal:

I like trapping your likes in your lies and hypocrisy

The highlighted words is a mirror reflection of your thoughts

Cos i did not in anyway say Allah is not God,[b] if i said so, please highlight or forever stop lying [/b]and it's not far from what i posted below .

Too bad you can only read but can't comprehend, please highlight where i typed that you typed their Allah was not God, i was only repeating what i have been typing since that they both BELIEVE they are not serving the same God.   

Is the Muslim's Allah same with the Christian's God? undecided
Re: Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud by Rad1cal: 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2012
honeric01:

Too bad you can only read but can't comprehend, please highlight where i typed that you typed their Allah was not God, i was only repeating what i have been typing since that they both BELIEVE they are not serving the same God.   

Is the Muslim's Allah same with the Christian's God? undecided

Again

The highlighted words is a mirror reflection of yourself

Your post beneath me alludes to your inability to be consistent

honeric01:

[size=16pt]The last time i checked, i can type myself, the fact that i didn't type what you typed means they are your words.
[/size]

Now back to the topic: you don't believe in their Allah and they also do not believe in your God, they call their own Allah and you call yours God. Since both religion are set to exist in a secular nation, there shouldn't have even been a God in the Anthem/pledge in the first place.

[size=16pt]You know in you that their own version of "God" is different from your own version of "Allah"[/size], so they are being shortchanged.

How did you know what was in my mind, if not expressing your own inner thoughts. or probably you saw me somewhere saying Allah is not = God .

Yes, i feel their Allah is the arabic interpretation of the Christian God

[size=14pt]Do you have alternatives in mind[/size]
Re: Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud by honeric01(m): 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2012
Rad1cal:

Again

The highlighted words is a mirror reflection of yourself

Your post beneath me alludes to your inability to be consistent

How did you know what was in my mind, if not expressing your own inner thoughts. or probably you saw me somewhere saying Allah is not = God .

You do not know you have once said their God is a blood sucking God in one of those boko haram's threads? search your posts and please do not delete any.

Do you mean their blood sucking God is same with your own God? Like i said before, you know in your real you that i am typing the truth about your thought.

Anyways make i round up for the week.
Re: Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2012
@henrico, which one you dey complain, about national anthem or public holidays?

For national anthem, you guys should change the God to allah asap and sing it the way you like!

and for public holidays, is sultan of sokoto not your commander in chief and spirit, pls go complain to him so you wont be going on public holidays moreover you guys have house of rep to agitate for all this, complain that of calender to them too. who cares,

If anybody is marginalising anybody in Nigeria, its the ones that kills the others just to impose their law. nonsense!
anybody from my state that should lazy at home for this holiday is an edi, ot

Every state in nigeria should provide its law and control her holidays.
Re: Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud by Rad1cal: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2012
honeric01:

You do not know you have once said their God is a blood sucking God in one of those boko haram's threads? search your posts and please do not delete any.

Do you mean their blood sucking God is same with your own God? Like i said before, you know in your real you that i am typing the truth about your thought.

I repeat quit lying,

if you had such proof, you would have posted it in the face of getting consistently webbed and caged in your poorly veiled hypocrisy

[size=16pt]Please if it exist show me or forever seal your lying lips[/size]

I like playing with your likes enmeshed with hypocrisy

Again

Rad1cal:

Kindly answer convincingly next time or accept you are a deceit and a hypocrite
Re: Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud by honeric01(m): 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2012
Toaskarity:

@henrico, which one you dey complain, about national anthem or public holidays?

For national anthem, you guys should change the God to allah asap and sing it the way you like!

and for public holidays, is sultan of sokoto not your commander in chief and spirit, pls go complain to him so you wont be going on public holidays moreover you guys have house of rep to agitate for all this, complain that of calender to them too. who cares,

If anybody is marginalising anybody in Nigeria, its the ones that kills the others just to impose their law. nonsense!
anybody from my state that should lazy at home for this holiday is an edi, ot

Every state in nigeria should provide its law and control her holidays.

So because i no condemn Muslims, i am automatically a Muslim? hehehehehehehe Nigerian "Christians" no go kill me o
Re: Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud by honeric01(m): 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2012
Rad1cal:

I repeat quit lying,

if you had such proof, you would have posted it in the face of getting consistently webbed and caged in your poorly veiled hypocrisy

[size=16pt]Please if it exist show me or forever seal your lying lips[/size]

I like playing with your likes enmeshed with hypocrisy

Again

How long did it take you to clean up your mess?you took quite long grin grin grin grin too bad you didn't do well, coming to burst your bubbles when i am chanced but pls do not clean them up before i return o grin
Re: Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud by Rad1cal: 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2012
honeric01:

How long did it take you to clean up your mess?you took quite long grin grin grin grin too bad you didn't do well,  coming to burst your bubbles when i am chanced but pls do not clean them up before i return o grin

Is this the best you can do

feigning an exhibit where there is none so as to declare it missing. now that is a classic losers touch  cheesy

It took you several minutes to reply without coming up with an evidence  shocked

You are simply a deceit and a hypocrite

[size=14pt]Show me my post or forever shut up your hypocritical treacherous tongue[/size]

I like exposing double faced individuals like you

again

Rad1cal:

[size=14pt]How did you know what was in my mind, if not expressing your own inner thoughts. or probably you saw me somewhere saying Allah is not = God .
[/size]

Let's see how you wish to manufacture an evidence, it will be interesting you know  cool
Re: Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud by honeric01(m): 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2012
^^^

Up nepa, wait make i settle okay or are you in a hurry? cheesy
Re: Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud by Adeyeyeaki(m): 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2012
Discussion they say is an exchange of knowledge while and Ignorant is an exchange of argument. food for thought. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud by Rad1cal: 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2012
honeric01:

^^^

Up nepa, wait make i settle okay or are you in a hurry? cheesy

Can we now comfortably agree that:

You are a deceit and a liar

You are an hypocrite on the prowl trying to feed on anything anti - islamic

You believe that Allah is different from the "Christian" God and also your post below is a reflection of your thoughts, cos you have failed to prove they were my words

honeric01:

[size=14pt]You do not know you have once said their God is a blood sucking God in one of those boko haram's threads?[/size] search your posts and please do not delete any.

[size=14pt] Do you mean their blood sucking God is same with your own God?[/size] Like i said before, you know in your real you that i am typing the truth about your thought.

You can't escape the noose no matter how hard you try.
Re: Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud by honeric01(m): 12:26am On Feb 04, 2012
Rad1cal:

Can we now comfortably agree that:

You are a deceit and a liar

You are an hypocrite on the prowl trying to feed on anything anti - islamic

You believe that Allah is different from the "Christian" God and also your post below is a reflection of your thoughts, cos you have failed to prove they were my words

You can't escape the noose no matter how hard you try.

You were quick at deleting the said one, good job but you can't fool us that much, from your posts below, one can deduct that you obviously don't believe Allah the Muslim's "God" is same with God the Christian's God.

Rad1cal:

Who do they want to deceive . The suffering and back stabbing the Egyptian coptic  Christians endured is still fresh .
[b]
[/b]
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;topic=842696.msg9931157;quote=9931157;sesc=caf6d382410e5d55755c10166d45df5c

Rad1cal:

When the dreaded  Islamic clerics show the same zeal , then we might faintly believe their fake visit .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;topic=846570.msg9971135;quote=9971135;sesc=caf6d382410e5d55755c10166d45df5c

Rad1cal:

Last i heard Boko Haram are muslims . we know better .
[b]
[/b]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;topic=841643.msg9922427;quote=9922427;sesc=caf6d382410e5d55755c10166d45df5c

Based on some of your above posts, do you still believe that both religion serve or worship the same "God"?
Re: Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud by Rad1cal: 9:22am On Feb 04, 2012
honeric01:

[size=14pt]You were quick at deleting the said one, good job but you can't fool us that much[/size], from your posts below, one can deduct that you obviously don't believe Allah the Muslim's "God" is same with God the Christian's God.

The more you want to act smart , the more silly you sound  cheesy

Why would i delete only that one and leave the rest for you to pick on, don't you think that is daft

[size=14pt]I double dare you to reference the thread i deleted, that had this post beneath me[/size]

honeric01:

[size=14pt]You do not know you have once said their God is a blood sucking God in one of those boko haram's threads? search your posts and please do not delete any.

Do you mean their blood sucking God is same with your own God?[/size]
Like i said before, you know in your real you that i am typing the truth about your thought.

Reference it or accept you are a blatant liar and a hypocrite

Am waiting  cool

honeric01:

[/b]
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;topic=842696.msg9931157;quote=9931157;sesc=caf6d382410e5d55755c10166d45df5c

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;topic=846570.msg9971135;quote=9971135;sesc=caf6d382410e5d55755c10166d45df5c

[/b]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;topic=841643.msg9922427;quote=9922427;sesc=caf6d382410e5d55755c10166d45df5c

Now you are acting good. This are my post and they are mine

but your bringing them up is another lame attempts from freeing yourself from my noose  cheesy

That's said.

Those post still stand cos they address the rad1cal brand of islam practiced by our northern folks. and the Islamic clerics are known to foister such rad1cality in them.

So it's their job to change leaf and proof to us, they are remorseful about the carnage that rad1cality causes at the slimmest provocation.

The story of the Coptic Egyptians is very on point . . can you dispute that

Another failure

honeric01:

Based on some of your above posts, do you still believe that both religion serve or worship the same "God"?

[size=14pt]Yes i believe we worship the same God[/size], with only the rad1cal composition of some threatening to consume the other.

This rad1cal composition are enmeshed mainly in the northern part cos the SW Muslims are very moderate and tolerant .

[size=16pt]Now Honeric01: Do You Believe that Allah is the same God we call and that we worship the same God[/size]

[size=14pt]Please answer yes or no and stop hiding[/size] . .you must be exposed for who you are

Your masquerade is about to be unveiled  cool
Re: Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud by honeric01(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2012
Rad1cal:

The more you want to act smart , the more silly you sound  cheesy

Why would i delete only that one and leave the rest for you to pick on, don't you think that is daft

[size=14pt]I double dare you to reference the thread i deleted, that had this post beneath me[/size]

Reference it or accept you are a blatant liar and a hypocrite

Am waiting  cool

Now you are acting good. This are my post and they are mine

but your bringing them up is another lame attempts from freeing yourself from my noose  cheesy

That's said.

Those post still stand cos they address the rad1cal brand of islam practiced by our northern folks. and the Islamic clerics are known to foister such rad1cality in them.

So it's their job to change leaf and proof to us, they are remorseful about the carnage that rad1cality causes at the slimmest provocation.

The story of the Coptic Egyptians is very on point . . can you dispute that

Another failure

[size=14pt]Yes i believe we worship the same God[/size], with only the rad1cal composition of some threatening to consume the other.

This rad1cal composition are enmeshed mainly in the northern part cos the SW Muslims are very moderate and tolerant .

[size=16pt]Now Honeric01: Do You Believe that Allah is the same God we call and that we worship the same God[/size]

[size=14pt]Please answer yes or no and stop hiding[/size] . .you must be exposed for who you are

Your masquerade is about to be unveiled  cool

Conclusively, since i can't find the said post again due to your "cover up", no evidence because you cleared it off the ground lol, (nice one there you win lol)

Freeing myself from what? lol sorry but most of us come here to ease stress and "waste" time, don't take this too serious, there's a prize money at the end of the day grin BTW, what are you exposing? lol is there anything that was hidden before that you are looking to expose? like we are doing some serious investigating shitz or what? lol bro don't take this serious, we are not paid for this grin grin grin

To cut matter short, you obviously wouldn't say the same God you serve would send this same people to kill for him.

And to your question, NO we do not serve the same God, the gospel truth, their own definition and understanding of God and mine aren't the same so i won't be diplomatic here, we do not,

My own God is not a God of confusion, both religion confuses each other and one God wouldn't have 2 religion that confuses itself.

Lastly, i repeat, based on this statement and your spinning (explanations didn't help either), you in you still do not believe that you serve the same God:

Quote from: Rad1cal on 10 January 2012, 00:27:11
Who do they [/b]want to deceive . The suffering and [b]back stabbing the Egyptian coptic Christians endured is still fresh .

The bolded means it's about you and them, meaning you're different from them, they are an entity and you are from a different entity

Quote from: Rad1cal on 08 January 2012, 22:26:43
Last i heard [/b]Boko Haram are [b]muslims . we know better .

They are Muslims, meaning? undecided undecided undecided obviously it means they are Muslims and you believe they are like that or should act like that, anyways bro i ain't got no more time for this again, my fun time for this thread has elapsed. new week coming,

Enjoy your weekend!
Re: Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud by Rad1cal: 9:56am On Feb 04, 2012
honeric01:

[size=16pt]To cut matter short, you obviously wouldn't say the same God you serve would send this same people to kill for him.

And to your question, NO we do not serve the same God, the gospel truth, their own definition and understanding of God and mine aren't the same so i won't be diplomatic here, we do not,

My own God is not a God of confusion, both religion confuses each other and one God wouldn't have 2 religion that confuses itself.

[/size]

This is what i wanted to hear for future referencing .

By the way, my signature below says it all and thanks for accepting your attempted blatant lies

Till further notice  cool
Re: Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud by honeric01(m): 10:19am On Feb 04, 2012
You keep confusing yourself, what's hypocrisy? was there anytime i said both God and Allah were same? (the God of the Christians and that of the Muslims?)

How can you say we serve same God and you believe that? do they believe Jesus's the son of God? do you believe in their religion as a person?

Do they believe in the trinity? do you believe in Muhammad? do you believe Muhammad was sent by your own Christian God to do what he did on earth?
Re: Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud by Rad1cal: 10:30am On Feb 04, 2012
honeric01:

You keep confusing yourself, what's hypocrisy? was there anytime i said both God and Allah were same? (the God of the Christians and that of the Muslims?)

How can you say we serve same God and you believe that? do they believe Jesus's the son of God? do you believe in their religion as a person?

Do they believe in the trinity? do you believe in Muhammad? do you believe Muhammad was sent by your own Christian God to do what he did on earth?

Hypocrite . .i believe Allah = God . . . same as Chukwu and Abasi in our traditional dialect . .and that was what our engagement was all about

honeric01:

Another reference worth keeping until you show your ugly head again

I love dealing with hypocrites . cool
Re: Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud by honeric01(m): 10:39am On Feb 04, 2012
Rad1cal:

Hypocrite . .i believe Allah = God . . . same as Chukwu and Abasi in our traditional dialect . .and that was what our engagement was all about

Another reference worth keeping until you show your ugly head again

I love dealing with hypocrites .  cool

Lol, you keep using the word "hypocrite" do you know the meaning?

No one's saying Allah in Arab does not mean God in English, what i am simply saying do you believe their "Allah is the same with your own God"?

Okay to make it simple : DO YOU SERVE THE SAME GOD WITH THAT OF THE MUSLIMS?

Straight answer, no name calling, and please don't get worked up with the name calling, shows desperation and anger brewing in you. grin grin grin
Re: Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud by Rad1cal: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2012
^

Yes i believe we serve and refer to the same superior being called God or Allah

Only the mode of worship differs and the manner indoctrination and rad1cality.

So if you say God = Allah in arabic, then what have you been feet dragging since, that God in the national anthem/pledge favours Christianity only

Is Allah not an arabic term used in the Quran

Don't get worked up hypocrite grin

am here for you cool

try harder abeg, getting bored already. cool
Re: Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud by honeric01(m): 11:25am On Feb 04, 2012
You keep using the word hypocrite, i ask you again, what does it mean and why am i a hypocrite?

No you didn't answer my questions, rather you danced around the question:

1: do they believe Jesus's the son of God? do you believe in their religion as a person?

2: Do they believe in the trinity? do you believe in Muhammad? do you believe Muhammad was sent by your own Christian God to do what he did on earth if truly you believe their God's your God?
Re: Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud by Rad1cal: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2012
honeric01:

You keep using the word hypocrite, i ask you again, what does it mean and why am i a hypocrite?

You are a hypocrite because you are not consistent.

You assume you are very tolerant yet fail to accept the fact that the arabic interpretation of God is Allah which the Muslims refer to

You accuse me of something, yet practically bath it ( see below for proof) .

honeric01:

No you didn't answer my questions, rather you danced around the question:

You have being the dancer ever since. You even had to import a lie to improve on your dancing skillz

In one stead you said Allah which the Muslim refer to, is not God we christian refer to

In another stead , you accept Allah is the arabic interpretation of Allah

And i asked you

Is Arabic not the language of the Quran ?

If Arabic is the language of the Quran, does the word Allah not denotes God ?

You see you are the one dancer with the slippery shoes here  cheesy

honeric01:

1: do they believe Jesus's the son of God? do you believe in their religion as a person?

2: Do they believe in the trinity? do you believe in Muhammad? do you believe Muhammad was sent by your own Christian God to do what he did on earth if truly you believe their God's your God?

How did you miss the part highlighted beneath me  . .

Rad1cal:

^

[size=14pt]Only the mode of worship differs and the manner of indoctrination and rad1cality.
[/size]
So if you say God = Allah in arabic, then what have you been feet dragging since, that God in the national anthem/pledge favours Christianity only

am here for you cool

They hold Muhammed to high esteem . .we hold Jesus to high esteem . .

But there is a similarity in the acknowledgement of the supreme being called the Almighty God = Allah in arabic

get it ?  cool
Re: Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud by Adanora: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud by jamace(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2012
Honourable and Radical don dey jam demselves here o. Abeg, let us PRAY make dem stop de fireworks.
Re: Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud by honeric01(m): 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2012
Rad1cal:

You are a hypocrite because you are not consistent.

You assume you are very tolerant yet fail to accept the fact that the arabic interpretation of God is Allah which the Muslims refer to

You accuse me of something, yet practically bath it ( see below for proof) .

You really do not know what hypocrisy mean at all, there was no time i claimed that Allah did not mean God in their religion, WHAT i kept asking you was "Is their Allah the same God you a Christian count as your own God? can you spot the difference? Hello?? undecided undecided undecided
  You just don't understand the word "hypocrisy", pls stop using it because it only describes you. you claim both of you serve the same God, yet you are very quick to seperate yourself from them by using the word "them", Muslims,  now who's the hypocrite? undecided grin

Rad1cal:

You have being the dancer ever since. You even had to import a lie to improve on your dancing skillz

In one stead you said Allah which the Muslim refer to, is not God we christian refer to

In another stead , you accept Allah is the arabic interpretation of Allah

And i asked you

Is Arabic not the language of the Quran ?

If Arabic is the language of the Quran, does the word Allah not denotes God ?

Yes i repeat and i repeat [/b]again, [b]their Allah they serve is not the same God the[b] true Christians worship[/b], wake up and spot the difference if you're a true christian, God (the one i believe i serve) is not an author of confusion [/b]because both [b]religion contradicts themselves and one God wouldn't allow his house to be divided if both were serving the same him. can you comprehend this reasoning? hello undecided undecided undecided undecided cool

Allah is what they call their OWN God which i didn't reject, but does that mean the allah they call God is the same God you call your christian God?

help yourself with the bible and the qua ran, if you can read both, see the disparities in them, they have 60% things not in common.

Rad1cal:

You see you are the one dancer with the slippery shoes here  cheesy

How did you miss the part highlighted beneath me  . .

They hold Muhammed to high esteem . .we hold Jesus to high esteem . .

But there is a similarity in the acknowledgement of the supreme being called the Almighty God = Allah in arabic
get it ?  cool

Stop beating about the bush, be consistent, give precise answers to these questions:
[size=15pt]1: do they believe Jesus's the son of God? do you believe in their religion as a person?

I expect answers with No (reasons), Yes (reasons), hope i am clear enough?[/size]

I didn't ask you if they hold Muhammad in high heavens or not, can you comprehend my questions at all? hello

Was the original bible written in English? No, every religion have a name for their deity in their original languages, the Muslims have a VERY STRONG reason why they prefer calling their God Allah rather than the English God because they always want to differentiate their Allah from that of the infidels (Christians and other religions), i don't think you know this at all because if you do, you would have seen why I've been asking you some "tricky" questions since.

Let me help you a bit, have u seen Muslims pray in English before or comment about their Allah in English? if yes, do they call their deity God or Allah even though they are using English? why is this so?
Re: Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud by Rad1cal: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2012
^

I can see someone is getting worked up cool

We are getting there  grin

All what your dragging into has no bearing on the genesis of our discussion

Permit me to refresh you of the genesis of our discussion
[size=14pt]
God  referred in the National anthem/pledge is the same as Allah
[/size]

If i want to delve into those screaming loads up there we shall head to the religious section, but here is the politics section

Back to your rants

[size=14pt]I repeat Indoctrination differs which should tell you of the difference in the deity we believe in

Your answer is a no. how do you read simple sentences bros
[/size]
[size=14pt]
But they Both believe in a supreme being which is the Christian God and Allah, and that is the crux of our discussion, please do not forget that[/size]

Rad1cal:

^
[size=14pt]

Only the mode of worship differs and the manner of indoctrination and rad1cality.
[/size]

[size=14pt]So if you say God = Allah in arabic, then what have you been feet dragging since, that God in the national anthem/pledge favours Christianity only

[/size]

am here for you cool

If you insist the God in our anthem and pledge is not the same thing as Allah

Then you are equally as bigoted as those you fondly accuse and that makes you a what ? (see below)

[size=14pt]A Hypocrite[/size]
Re: Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud by honeric01(m): 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2012
Rad1cal:

^

[size=14pt]
God and Allah refered in the National anthem/pledge is the same as Allah
[/size] (No not the same as i have pointed out and as you also confirmed below) grin grin grin

If i want to delve into those screaming loads up there we shall head to the religious section, but here is the politics section

Back to your rants

[size=14pt]I repeat Indoctrination differs [size=18pt]which should tell you of the difference in the deity we believe in[/size]

Your answer is a no. how do you read simple sentences bros (YOU HAVE JUST SHOT YOURSELF ON THE FOOT, THERE'S A DIFFERENCE? I THOUGHT YOU SAID THEY ARE SAME?

But they Both believe in a supreme being which is the Christian God and Allah, and that is the crux of our discussion, please do not forget that

(How many times do u want me to tell u that both God aren't the same?) even Muslims themselves know this, stop displaying hypocrisy lol)

Then you are equally as bigoted as those you fondly accuse and that makes you a what ? (see below) (How many times do u want me to tell u that both God aren't the same?) even Muslims themselves know this, stop displaying hypocrisy lol)

A Hypocrite (SURELY YOU'RE THE HYPOCRITE HERE LOL)

Now we are getting there and your HYPOCRISY is smelling so much that you cant even hide it, i won't even bother myself typing much, your words are going to be the ones haunting you big time grin grin grin grin grin grin

I didn't hide my difference from them from day1, so you see you're confused here? i said SINCE WE ARE IN A SECULAR NATION, EVERY RELIGION SHOULD BE RESPECTED WITH HOW THEY WORSHIP and to be bias-free, why should God even be mentioned in the anthem/pledge when Muslim prefers Allah to be USED than the "traditional" God Christians use? You can't spot this lol grin grin grin grin

Conclusively, the ONLY hypocrite here remains you, you claimed we serve the same God but ended up saying this:

[b][size=14pt]I repeat Indoctrination differs [size=18pt]which should tell you of the difference in the deity we believe in[/size][/b]

Next time, stop typing before you think. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Good night grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud by Rad1cal: 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2012
^

Hurray, he thinks he is escaping  cheesy cheesy

Amazing how you can't even read simple sentences and understand to save your breath

Let me break it down for you

Christianity  God  =  Jesus was God sent

Islam         God/Allah = Mohammed was God sent
[size=16pt]
The difference is in the Jesus and the Muhammad we center our faith in their teachings ala indoctrination. But they both believe in a certain Almighty God also known as Allah
[/size]

honeric01:

Conclusively, the ONLY hypocrite here remains you, you claimed we serve the same God but ended up saying this:

[b][size=14pt]I repeat Indoctrination differs [size=18pt]which should tell you of the difference in the deity we believe in[/size][/b]

Next time, stop typing before you think. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Good night grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Bros, you dey mess up  cheesy

What was your joy about, guess the deity word tricked you huh! undecided

[/size]

Various definitions of a deity :

1a : the rank or essential nature of a god : divinity b capitalized : god 1, supreme being

2: a god or goddess <the deities of ancient Greece>

3: [size=14pt]one exalted or revered as supremely good or powerful [/size]

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/deity

Now Honeric01 please show me how, what i have placed there is different from what i wrote below . .

Rad1cal:

^

[size=14pt]
God  referred in the National anthem/pledge is the same as Allah
[/size]

Back to your rants

[size=14pt]I repeat Indoctrination differs which should tell you of the difference in the deity we believe in

Your answer is a no. how do you read simple sentences bros
[/size]
[size=14pt]
But they Both believe in a supreme being which is the Christian God and Allah, and that is the crux of our discussion, please do not forget that[/size]

Then you are equally as bigoted as those you fondly accuse and that makes you a what ? (see below)

[size=14pt]A Hypocrite[/size]

Consistency is the key which you obviously lack

Your stench of hypocrisy is everywhere

Again i ask you

Only the mode of worship differs and the manner of indoctrination and rad1cality.

[size=14pt]So if you say God = Allah in arabic, then what have you been feet dragging since, that God in the national anthem/pledge favours Christianity only

[/size]

Don't get worked up hypocrite Grin

am here for you Cool

try harder abeg, getting bored already. Cool

I just love toying with your likes  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance / BREAKING: Buhari, CJN Meet Inside Aso Rock / Suicide Bombers Attack Konduga LGA In Borno,kill 7,injure 7 Others(photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.