Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,226 members, 7,974,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:19 PM

Make Sure U Dont Disgrace Our Family - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Make Sure U Dont Disgrace Our Family (997 Views)

Guys,dont Disgrace Us / Make Sure U Read Dis / Dont Disgrace Your Family! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Sure U Dont Disgrace Our Family by kellynoah: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2012
A young girl about to go on a 1st date with her boyfriend was been tutored by her grandma.
"He will try to kiss you, allow him. He will try to cuddle you, allow him. He will try to lay u down and get on top of you, don't allow him".

The girl asked, "grandma, why?". Grandma said, "because if you do that, you have allowed him to disgrace you and all your family".
Girl said "okay" and left on her date.

Several hours later she returned and grandma asked "how did it go?".
Girl said "exactly as you said except when he laid me down and tried to disgrace our family, I turned him over, got on top of him and disgraced his family".
Grandma fainted!! cool cool cool
Re: Make Sure U Dont Disgrace Our Family by Dyt(f): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2012
shifts mouth
Re: Make Sure U Dont Disgrace Our Family by bunmioguns(m): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2012
Dyt:

shifts mouth

You wan kiss me kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Make Sure U Dont Disgrace Our Family by Dyt(f): 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2012
runs outta d rm
Re: Make Sure U Dont Disgrace Our Family by Okijajuju1(m): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2012
Re: Make Sure U Dont Disgrace Our Family by bunmioguns(m): 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2012
Dyt:

runs outta d rm

*runs after her*
Re: Make Sure U Dont Disgrace Our Family by Dyt(f): 8:25am On Feb 03, 2012
dis gyel leaf me o

(1) (Reply)

Doctor / Urgent Job Vacancy!!! / Mosquitoes Palava (whats Yours)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.