Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,465 members, 7,904,731 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl (24495 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / The Things That Turn Girls On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Tosinville(m): 10:28am On Feb 06, 2012
^Abi?they are bunch of unattractive folks
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chnges(m): 10:32am On Feb 06, 2012
Lol. No be me talk that one o grin grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chimezie198(m): 11:26am On Feb 06, 2012
undecided
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by freecocoa(f): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2012
Ojobojo1:

Wow,wat a thread,see as i cause confusion for nl.In conclusion sha i see d girls are too scared to put their pictures so y is it dat u girls want the Idris elba/trey songz type of guys wen u are not the kim kardashian/genevieve type of chics,appreciate d 1 wer u get.
I'm beautiful,sexy and confident so all this one wey you dey talk na opata yarns.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by ucheike: 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2012
freecocoa:

[b] I'm beautiful,sexy [/b]and confident so all this one wey you dey talk na opata yarns.

LOL, how have the standards dropped
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by freecocoa(f): 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2012
^Wetun this one dey talk? undecided
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Idowuogbo(f): 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2012
^I wonder 2 undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chimezie198(m): 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2012
Lolz@ freecocoa is sexy.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2012
Hmm. . .hope I didn't miss anything.

. . .and Why hasn't the parade started Already?  undecided  angry
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by freecocoa(f): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2012
Chimezie198:

Lolz@ freecocoa is sexy.
Your pikin papa akpa amu there,anu-ulo.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by ucheike: 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2012
Freecocoa is a good girl, with good intentions, but she is far from beautiful and sexy
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by freecocoa(f): 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2012
ucheike:

Freecocoa is a good girl, with good intentions, but she is far from beautiful and sexy
So wetin you say make I do now?cry?taa enter bush your opinion doesn't count. tongue
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Killz3(m): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2012
ucheike:

Freecocoa is a good girl, with good intentions, [size=17pt]but she is far from beautiful and sexy[/size]
Laff haff set my yansh on fire! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by ucheike: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2012
freecocoa:

So wetin you say make I do now?cry?taa enter bush your opinion doesn't count. tongue

Nothing sweetheart, God made you that way, but don't call yourself beautiful and sexy because you are far from it
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by ucheike: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2012
Nairaland meetup gone horribly wrong, who be dis oo?

Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Killz3(m): 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2012
ucheike:

Nothing sweetheart, God made you that way, [size=16pt]but don't call yourself beautiful and sexy because you are far from it[/size]
Jesus Wept! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Killz3(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2012
ucheike:

That's High Thief & Goldieluks. . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by freecocoa(f): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2012
ucheike:

Nothing sweetheart, God made you that way, but don't call yourself beautiful and sexy because you are far from it
Cheap way get my attention,that's so old school,upgrade your manner of approach dude.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by MrsChima1(f): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2012
ucheike:

I like the girl's outfit. Unique style nevertheless.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chnges(m): 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2012
**watching**
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Idowuogbo(f): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2012
Oh boiiiiii dis guy Uche  has lost it  LMAO @ pics grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Killz3(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I like the girl's outfit.  Unique style nevertheless.
Overly unique!. . . grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by MrsChima1(f): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2012
~Killz~:

Overly unique!. . . grin

Well, I think she could have removed the sweater and iron the skirt.  The hairstyle could have been more chic and lips are a bit dry.  Blue drop earrings and bangles would have brought her look together.

Lotion/moisturizer is important to the skin.  Other than that, she looks decent.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Killz3(m): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Well, I think she could have removed the sweater and iron the skirt.  The hairstyle could have been more chic and lips are a bit dry.  Blue drop earrings and bangles would have brought her look together.

Lotion/moisturizer is important to the skin.  Other than that, she looks decent. 
Save this for Goldieluks. . . She'll soon come online! grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chnges(m): 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2012
*Blinks*
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by MrsChima1(f): 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2012
~Killz~:

Save this for Goldieluks. . . She'll soon come online! grin grin grin grin

Hmm.  Come to think of it, I have similar skirt but shorter.  I can only wear it in the house and I don't know why.   angry
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Killz3(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Hmm.  Come to think of it, I have similar skirt but shorter.  I can only wear it in the house and I don't know why.   angry
How short? embarassed
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by MrsChima1(f): 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2012
~Killz~:

How short? embarassed

According to Chima, he can see the tip of my friends.  (Jaybee get your hands out of your pants angry)

Women wear swimsuits all the time and their friends are exposed, but I can't wear a short skirt?!!! angry
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chimezie198(m): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2012
freecocoa:

Your pikin papa akpa amu there,anu-ulo.
chei! Freecocoa don spoil finish. Lmao@ akpa amu Otu gi dia.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Killz3(m): 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2012
Jaybee? shocked

You cant wear it cos Chima who happens to be an Igbo man says SO! angry
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by MrsChima1(f): 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2012
~Killz~:

Jaybee? shocked

You cant wear it cos Chima who happens to be an Igbo man says SO! angry

I mentioned Jaybee because he is online reading the threads.

What does Igbo have to do with this?
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by freecocoa(f): 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2012
Chimezie198:

chei! Freecocoa don spoil finish. Lmao@ akpa amu Otu gi dia.
Eke za kwa gi,ezi akwata dika gi,rapu nu mu aka e na pu ara,hmm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Twitter User Calls Out Billionaire Pastor Who Tried To Make A Move On His Wife / What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? / See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.