Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,264 members, 7,940,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:48 PM

Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl (24574 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / The Things That Turn Girls On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Goldieluks: 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2012
Mynd_44:

*grabs a bucket of pop-corn and a crate of Pepsi*

got your missed call. how are you?
and make sure you don't drink yourself to stupor!
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Killz3(m): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

All the worwor faces when dey NL never crash you finish ,na my picture you wan see.
This pig is looking to self-service with my pics,Lagbaja nothing for you. Grow grey hair while waiting to see my pics,
it is only meant for the few privileged ones. so, Get Lost!

See your life? No be you dey download my pic dey paste am everywhere? You dey download my picture, wetin you dey use am do? Self service ba? ok o! Sha no let your boyfriend catch you! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Ojobojo1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2012
Ok girls enuf insults,upload ur pictures
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chnges(m): 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

You're proof that evolution can go in reverse. See his flat head like that of a horse shoe.
Goldieluks:

Bhaahahahahahah Person wowor him come dey grin join the worworness, see his bend shaped head like a
broken igbo farmer motor cycle. Mtchewww!!!!

*confused* dnt think she's refering 2 me. Babe r u refering 2 me?
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Flashaldrin(m): 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2012
Hehehe, another battle thread, subscribing!
But one thing wey i sure for be say no nl babe go ever upload her pix for this thread, if you like talk from today till tomorrow, i can wager my phone charger on that!!!
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by anonymus11: 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

See your life? No be you dey download my pic dey paste am everywhere? You dey download my picture, wetin you dey use am do? Self service ba? ok o! Sha no let your boyfriend catch you! grin grin grin grin grin
pick own ur own gender. demon, u have brougt ur sourcery to dis place. u dey fear man. leave dt girl alone
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Killz3(m): 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2012
Ok girls enuf insults,upload ur pictures
Girls o! Not Goldieluks. . . grin That one na error! grin Even God dey regret! grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Killz3(m): 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2012
pick own ur own gender. demon, u have brougt ur [size=15pt]sourcery[/size] to dis place. u dey fear man. leave dt girl alone
It's sorcery! grin grin grin grin

Ok! Stick to topic! angry
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Goldieluks: 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2012
anonymus11:

pick own ur own gender. demon, u have brougt ur sourcery to dis place. u dey fear man. leave dt girl alone

That fool is transgenderedly confused,hence he always trade his fist with ladies, forget that thing
him no reach. i try to ignore him but he keep coming back,like the restless pink asss,he always is.
he obviously do not understand the word'' GET LOST''.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chnges(m): 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2012
@Goldieluks, i wnt 2 see ur pix
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Goldieluks: 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

Girls o! Not Goldieluks. . . grin That one na error! grin Even God dey regret! grin grin grin grin

Girls like you abi? for 90% of people to HATE you on this NL,that goes to show that God will soon wipe you out
of planet earth!
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by mobf: 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2012
#where's my vodka, this is interesting.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by anonymus11: 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

That fool is transgenderedly confused,hence he always trade his fist with ladies, forget that thing
him no reach. i try to ignore him but he keep coming back,like the restless pink asss,he always is.
he obviously do not understand the word'' GET LOST''.

person wey no finish class 4, how wld he know get lost. that parasite that worship the devil
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Goldieluks: 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2012
Ch@nges:

@Goldieluks, i wnt 2 see ur pix

i have it uploaded already. shocked shocked grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Killz3(m): 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2012
Ode! Ewure Goatluks! What do you call yourself for downloading and re uploading my pic?  grin grin grin So your boyfriend no dey satisfy you, so na my picture you wan use satisfy your self?. . . shocked Thunder fire you! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Goldieluks: 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2012
Oh dear! Here he comes again CLUELESSLY STUPI.D as usual. ok ok you fine,happy now??

NOW GET LOST!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Mynd44: 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2012
Furiously chewing pop-corn
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2012
Oh boy. . This is funnier than what I was watching on discovery channel with my gf.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Killz3(m): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Girls like you abi? for 90% of people to HATE you on this NL,that goes to show that God will soon wipe you out
of planet earth!

Ode! Fcck you! Fcck the 90%. . . I'm ok with 10%. . . Even Jesus was hated upon all the good he did! grin grin grin grin

Now shut ur trap and face your servicing! No let your boyfriend catch you oo! grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chnges(m): 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2012
Gold_i've seen nothing o
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by anonymus11: 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

Ode! Ewure Goatluks! What do you call yourself for downloading and re uploading my pic?  grin grin grin So your boyfriend no dey satisfy you, so na my picture you wan use satisfy your self?. . . shocked Thunder fire you! grin grin grin grin grin

ogbonaya, u r finished. dnt u get the message.u wickedness and devilish practice here is over.god purnish this blood co ck sucker
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Goldieluks: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

Ode! Fcck you! Fcck the 90%. . . I'm ok with 10%. . . Even Jesus was hated upon all the good he did! grin grin grin grin

Now shut ur trap and face your servicing! No let your boyfriend catch you oo! grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahahahahahaaaa someone's is hurting and smiling,hahahahaha!!!!
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Killz3(m): 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Oh dear! Here he comes again CLUELESSLY STUPI.D as usual. ok ok you fine,happy now??

NOW GET LOST!!!!!!!!!!!

Ode! You've said GET LOST how many times? Even if i do, you are still with my pic, servicing! grin grin grin grin

Errm, i heard the best kini to use is "gala" grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by mobf: 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2012
Mynd_44:

grin grin why furiously nah?
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Mynd44: 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2012
Dude, do you have to ask? This is a very nice prelude to Superbowl
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Idowuogbo(f): 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2012
Mynd_44:

Nnamdi u are looking sexcie oo, abeg shift small make I siddan na IMAX movie we dey watch so grin grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by xynerise: 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2012
Ewww! We got a lot of ugly betties in NL undecided. I have seen a lot of them
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Killz3(m): 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Hahahahahahahahahaaaa  someone's is hurting and smiling,hahahahaha!!!!

LMAO! grin grin grin Why wont you hurt and smile? No be service you dey do? grin grin grin grin I wonder which hand you dey use type sef! Foolish girl! grin grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Flashaldrin(m): 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2012
Mynd_44:

hehehe, lol, bros find me some naa
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by anonymus11: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2012
xynerise:

dem neva nack u stick for dt ur plantain head. no be here ur wife dey too. fu ck the fu ck up
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Killz3(m): 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2012
xynerise:

Bro. If you see goldieluks, you'll apologize to those girls you called ugly betties. . . I swearigawd! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Killz3(m): 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2012
Ok! Stick to topic! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? / Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) / Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.