Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,282 members, 7,940,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl (24576 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / The Things That Turn Girls On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Idowuogbo(f): 2:30am On Feb 04, 2012
High_Chief:

Must every thread on Romance section be turned to WWF
I think dats d new swaggs in romance sect now,almost every thread get sumo wrestlers dem wan flex muscles by force bunch of nutters.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Adaeze003(f): 2:45am On Feb 04, 2012
Mynd_44:

*grabs a bucket of pop-corn and a crate of Pepsi*
i'm with you bro, Pass me one bottle or can you finish a crate?
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by mojounited(m): 4:25am On Feb 04, 2012
I visited this thread thinking I was gonna drool over some cuties/sexy senoritas alas. . .it's NL bantering as always undecided #backtobed angry
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chnges(m): 7:14am On Feb 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Na 1st class I wan fly u as u b correct guy,infact I fit organize private jet for ur trip as u dey humble loool
no be ur fault oooo**yawns & stretchs body**

@Goldieluks. Do u really meant what u said?

@topic: this iz bcoming somethingelse DAY TWO: Round start!! but wait o, i neva see anybody picshure here o apart 4rm mi pretty Adaeze. Hope say una go upload 2day sha
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by MrResource(m): 8:37am On Feb 04, 2012
Mehn. .552 views,6 pages already!
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Killz3(m): 9:09am On Feb 04, 2012
I've seen some really pretty girls on NL. . . Forget my earlier Jokes! The pretty ones dont comment much, and they dont have "fruity" usernames like Goldenlooks, Fine BABE, sexy blah blah blah! #Confirm.

Guys, make una no worry jare. . . cheesy

Ok. This one fine wink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=804582
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chnges(m): 9:16am On Feb 04, 2012
^^ no be lie. She fine, but she de edit picshure die
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Killz3(m): 9:54am On Feb 04, 2012
^^^
But she still fine. . . Some people wey dey make noise here, even if dey edit, your lappy go still crash. . . grin And na the edit go cause am! grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by claremont(m): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2012
~Killz~:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=804582
Now that we are back to the crux of the matter, the girl in this profile make sense die! Where in the hell has she been hiding?! What a cute damsel! grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Idowuogbo(f): 10:05am On Feb 04, 2012
Fine gal no pimples I love my swag and I love my dimplessss hehe

Killz na Changes dey fawk up ooo,tell him to go for my Polaroid I wanna shock Nlanders tongue
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chnges(m): 10:07am On Feb 04, 2012
@killz lmaogrin grin!! No be lie sha. I swear, my lappy screen don leak ink(d tin don break inside) and nw i de use phone. Hope say e no go crash sha
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by xynerise: 10:08am On Feb 04, 2012
~Killz~:

^^^
But she still fine. . . Some people wey dey make noise here, even if dey edit, your lappy go still crash. . . grin And na the edit go cause am! grin

commot nyansh for road make I see. You dey pour spit for my body. :>(
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chnges(m): 10:11am On Feb 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Fine gal no pimples I love my swag and I love my dimplessss hehe

Killz na Changes dey fawk up ooo,tell him to go for my Polaroid I wanna shock Nlanders tongue
oya take ur polaroid abi na equatoroid. Ehen, shay u don happy?? Oya snap the dimples make we see
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Mynd44: 10:14am On Feb 04, 2012
What a match.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Idowuogbo(f): 10:16am On Feb 04, 2012
Ch@nges:

oya take ur polaroid abi na equatoroid. Ehen, shay u don happy?? Oya snap the dimples make we see
Dats not my camera wth who gave u dis? angry angry angry angry
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by HotieTima(f): 10:18am On Feb 04, 2012
wat the hell is up with this threads about who is beautiful in the males and the female get over it

it' been going on since i came here on nairaland, aren't u guys tired of this already, don't u get tired of eating the same junk food over an over that's why they invinte, KFC, MACS, HUNGRY JACK AND SUBWAY so that u can try new things not stay on the same food.

but i can see all of u guy only feed on fufu so u really wouldn't know how something else teast like.

to the guys: u all say every female here is ugly let that be ur opinoin and shove it already if u can find any better then wat u have here then go somehere else and get them, ooo i forgot ur ugly ur self. so why are u boys runnign ur mouth like a little girl crying for candy that u ain't going to get u any.

to the girls: get over this issue with the guys going on and on about whose hot and who isn't. coz 99% of u girls here don't have a profile pic here and u want to swear and fight saying how hot u look, pleaseeeeeeeeee give us a break.

BOYS!!!! if u don't look like Calvin Klein models don't expect the girls to look like Victorians secret angels, i hate fugly guys going around calling other people ugly. and u all know ur selves, and don't even get me started on listing ur names here.

this is 2012 come up with something new pls

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chnges(m): 10:19am On Feb 04, 2012
xynerise:

commot nyansh for road make I see. You dey pour spit for my body. :>(
hmmm not until this day, i never knew women love guys buttöcks. It seems lyk i'll apply for extra bütt enlargement grin grin Haaa! I've gotten the secrete!! *dancing*
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by annawhite(f): 10:21am On Feb 04, 2012
dis ch@nges sef,him no fine sef. . . .looking at his pishure him resembe NURTW secretary wey dey booked turn for motorpark
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Idowuogbo(f): 10:24am On Feb 04, 2012
Hmmmm see essay oh boi na report dem give we oo.

I think Rokiatu is finer and more friendly,now bite me ouchhhhhhh!!! tongue cool
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 04, 2012
Hotie Tima:

wat the hell is up with this threads about who is beautiful in the males and the female get over it

it' been going on since i came here on nairaland, aren't u guys tired of this already, don't u get tired of eating the same junk food over an over that's why they invinte, KFC, MACS, HUNGRY JACK AND SUBWAY so that u can try new things not stay on the same food.

but i can see all of u guy only feed on fufu so u really wouldn't know how something else teast like.

to the guys: u all say every female here is ugly let that be ur opinoin and shove it already if u can find any better then wat u have here then go somehere else and get them, ooo i forgot ur ugly ur self. so why are u boys runnign ur mouth like a little girl crying for candy that u ain't going to get u any.

to the girls: get over this issue with the guys going on and on about whose hot and who isn't. coz 99% of u girls here don't have a profile pic here and u want to swear and fight saying how hot u look, pleaseeeeeeeeee give us a break.

BOYS!!!! if u don't look like Calvin Klein models don't expect the girls to look like Victorians secret angels, i hate fugly guys going around calling other people ugly. and u all know ur selves, and don't even get me started on listing ur names here.

Some niggro already crying, lwkmd grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Killz3(m): 10:27am On Feb 04, 2012
claremont:

Now that we are back to the crux of the matter, the girl in this profile make sense die! Where in the hell has she been hiding?! What a cute damsel! grin
Man wey like better thing! grin grin Correct man! O boy, i no know where she dey since o, na im some ugly girls dey perambulate for hia dey give us zobo and their mumu username say make we chop! angry

That girl is  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chnges(m): 10:28am On Feb 04, 2012
^^ never knew some people are checking on my profile **blushing** it's nice to know that grin grin grin
annawhite:

dis ch@nges sef,him no fine sef. . . .looking at his pishure him resembe NURTW secretary wey dey booked turn for motorpark
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 04, 2012
annawhite:

LWKMD @ Bold, annuwhite, come take 1$ for that
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Killz3(m): 10:32am On Feb 04, 2012
Hotie Tima:

it' been going on since i came here on nairaland,     aren't u guys tired of this already,  don't u get tired of eating the same junk food over an over that's why they invinte, KFC, MACS, HUNGRY JACK AND SUBWAY so that u can try new things not stay on the same food.

to the girls: get over this issue with  the guys going on and on about whose hot and who isn't. coz 99% of u girls here don't have a profile pic here and u want to swear and fight saying how hot u look,  pleaseeeeeeeeee give us a break.

Hotie tima too is fine. . . smiley
Ehn, but all this your essay no tap o. . . Ok, fine, hot, sweet looking, "take me home to mama" hotie tima. Can you move a little pls? Your yansh is blocking our internet waves tongue tongue
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by HotieTima(f): 10:32am On Feb 04, 2012
odiaero:

Some niggro already crying, lwkmd grin

u must be hunger i tell u.

whose crying here? tell me pls.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Idowuogbo(f): 10:34am On Feb 04, 2012
Ch@nges:

^^ never knew some people are checking on my profile **blushing** it's nice to know that grin grin grin
Okay I actually jus checked ur pic,oh boi u wan choke ursef all in d name of wearing aluminium and dat ur earing u sef dey do Yoh Yoh!! Inside heat ur ear go melt if na pangolo u put for ear o,abi na real swaroski? grin grin grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chnges(m): 10:36am On Feb 04, 2012
@hotie tima. Must you include food in your post?? Just go straight to the point & tell us u've not eaten. Atleast we've got mamas here to breäst feed you.

@badosky, u see wetin ur fellow gurls de tel me? Jux because i got ur polaroid for you?? Ok o. Still smiling

.i'm missing goldieluks already sad
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 04, 2012
^^ I Tell ya, she is damn hungry lol grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by xynerise: 10:39am On Feb 04, 2012
Ch@nges:

hmmm not until this day, i never knew women love guys buttöcks. It seems lyk i'll apply for extra bütt enlargement grin grin Haaa! I've gotten the secrete!! *dancing*
u need some psychoanalysis undecided. Am a guy antelope.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Idowuogbo(f): 10:40am On Feb 04, 2012
~Killz~:

Hotie tima too is fine. . . smiley
Ehn, but all this your essay no tap o. . . Ok, fine, hot, sweet looking, "take me home to mama" hotie tima. Can you move a little pls? Your yansh is blocking our internet waves tongue tongue

Sarcasm @ its finest,talk tru and shame d Lucifer ojere ur analysis has bullshitology written all over.If u near me ehnnnnn angry

*Badosky does her martial arts scorpion postion*

Oya come face adoyuken na grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Mynd44: 10:41am On Feb 04, 2012
So part two is about to start?
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by HotieTima(f): 10:42am On Feb 04, 2012
Ch@nges:

@hotie tima. Must you include food in your post?? Just go straight to the point & tell us u've not eaten. Atleast we've got mamas here to breäst feed you.

@badosky, u see wetin ur fellow gurls de tel me? Jux because i got ur polaroid for you?? Ok o. Still smiling

.i'm missing goldieluks already sad

undecided undecided undecided  ur sense of humor is truly depressing( no jk) u need help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football / “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.