Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,282 members, 7,940,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl (24575 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / The Things That Turn Girls On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by HotieTima(f): 11:56am On Feb 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Ohh goodness *she sings* oh happy dayyyyy o happy day wen Jesus was,wen Jesus was he cleared all d ugly tins away oh happy day.

Only ugly gals like u scream,I actually was telling Odi not to turn d thread into an analysis state jus bcus of one tower height black baboon,but I see u read my post wrong ritee!!! I go entertain ur matter today,my eyes alone done over take d whole of ur claimed beauty.I don't really brag about my looks cus to me its left to d viewers but something is for sure Badosky aint ugly dats certified.Unto rokis case I have neva hated on her,in d hah thread I only agreed wiv pips dat called her yansh average,cus if she see my correct yansh she will defo queue for bum enlargement.So were okrika bend down and select underwear/charity shopper like u got info about hating am yet to no ,madam accept d only tin wey dey carry dat ur chucky look face na d multicoloured wigs u wear.Pls SOS we nairalanders today and accept u swaggerless onitsha fowlll msteeeewww!!!! grin

ur are sayign i that i have a chucky me face huni from just seen ur profile pic u look like a hug chuncky mama

u know tht's the fact ur camere couldn't fit ur whole body  undecided undecided n offense hunni ur a fat person and it's writtn al ovr ur profile with teo eyes.

And cut all the crap out of I am beautiful some nairalanders have seen me, all bull shi  t. grin grin If ur stink pussy can allow u, freaking have the balls for once a put on a full pic. And please don't steal pic of google like most of u do on here. grin

And for roki, she didn't claimed to have the best azz on earth, she only uploaded a pic that make all of u bit  ches go gaga. Whether it was hating or not, that is ur issue not mine.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chnges(m): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2012
Goldieluks even you?? *claps hands 2geda* rodflmao!! I've been protecting ur little a$s now u're putting the little as$ right in front of me and trying to shít on my face. Chai!! Wonders has ended. Anyway sha if u need money 4 ur mongolian hair, simply tell me, mayb i could direct you to somebody. Infact, u don vex me **boiling** snog me & leave what i take sometimes
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Tosinville(m): 11:58am On Feb 04, 2012
lol
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Goldieluks: 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2012
Ch@nges:

Goldieluks even you?? *claps hands 2geda* rodflmao!! I've been protecting ur little a$s now u're putting the little as$ right in front of me and trying to shít on my face. Chai!! Wonders has ended. Anyway sha if u need money 4 ur mongolian hair, simply tell me, mayb i could direct you to somebody. Infact, u don vex me **boiling** snog me & leave what i take sometimes

Am raising money for a charity. Loooool @ mongolia hair. LWKMD!
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Idowuogbo(f): 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2012
Ch@nges:

badosky, i no lyk u again. Na hottie tima i lyk, that her position dey kill mai tini. Gone r the days i wear bling bling. If u wan order something, order things lyk uranium stone, pluto ice, mtchee i go fit manage diamond sha.
In order words she's fawkable not keepable she,I like ur honesty bobo 2 swaroski studs coming ur way correct guy cheesy

Hotie Tima:

ur are sayign i that i have a chucky me face huni from just seen ur profile pic u look like a hug chuncky mama

u know tht's the fact ur camere couldn't fit ur whole body  undecided undecided n offense hunni ur a fat person and it's writtn al ovr ur profile with teo eyes.

And cut all the crap out of I am beautiful some nairalanders have seen me, all bull shi  t. grin grin If ur stink Kitty can allow u, freaking have the balls for once a put on a full pic. And please don't steal pic of google like most of u do on here. grin

And for roki, she didn't claimed to have the best azz on earth, she only uploaded a pic that make all of u bit  ches go gaga. Whether it was hating or not, that is ur issue not mine.

Hahhahhaha babooon u not d first to call me FAT judging from my sexcie eye pic.So I can only laugh @ ur stupidityyyy,whoever told an arabian monkey like u dat u beautiful must be drunk or perphaps due to register in a mental home.Madam accept ur wigs help ur average self,infact make I ask sef do u suffer from Alopecia? Bcus u yet to take pics without a wig.Mugun like u will wait tire to get my full pic but hey u shud b glad I haven't done such cus am sure ur trampy azz can't afford a face lift.Dark and ugly u seriously nid to STFU no 1 on nairaland sends ur prof pic so save urself internet bills SHARK!!!! grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Ohh goodness *she sings* oh happy dayyyyy o happy day wen Jesus was,wen Jesus was he cleared all d ugly tins away oh happy day.

Only ugly gals like u scream,I actually was telling Odi not to turn d thread into an analysis state jus bcus of one tower height black baboon,but I see u read my post wrong ritee!!! I go entertain ur matter today,my eyes alone done over take d whole of ur claimed beauty.I don't really brag about my looks cus to me its left to d viewers but something is for sure Badosky aint ugly dats certified.Unto rokis case I have neva hated on her,in d hah thread I only agreed wiv pips dat called her yansh average,cus if she see my correct yansh she will defo queue for bum enlargement.So were okrika bend down and select underwear/charity shopper like u got info about hating am yet to no ,madam accept d only tin wey dey carry dat ur chucky look face na d multicoloured wigs u wear.Pls SOS we nairalanders today and accept u swaggerless onitsha fowlll msteeeewww!!!! grin

@ Bold LWKMD, how could u say Hotie Tima is a tower height black baboon, help me people, i don die for laffo  grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by MrResource(m): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2012
Mehn. . .This Part II make sense
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Mynd44: 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2012
Goldieluks:

Chnages I would snog you if possible ,but be like say you dey take cannabis sometimes, undecided

Make una contribute money if una really wanna see the Goldie angel! Or just forget it y'all!
shocked
Hmm see confidence
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by HotieTima(f): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:

In order words she's fawkable not keepable she,I like ur honesty bobo 2 swaroski studs coming ur way correct guy cheesy
Hahhahhaha babooon u not d first to call me FAT judging from my sexcie eye pic.So I can only laugh @ ur stupidityyyy,whoever told an arabian monkey like u dat u beautiful must be drunk or perphaps due to register in a mental home.Madam accept ur wigs help ur average self,infact make I ask sef do u suffer from Alopecia? Bcus u yet to take pics without a wig.Mugun like u will wait tire to get my full pic but hey u shud b glad I haven't done such cus am sure ur trampy azz can't afford a face lift.Dark and ugly u seriously nid to STFU no 1 on nairaland sends ur prof pic so save urself internet bills SHARK!!!! grin

LOL LOL LOL an ugly person is not fawkable you loser. Be smart in your combacks. So many people have been calling u fat? Take it like a big girl, is called [size=16pt]constructive criticism[/size] Honesty dear. Unlike you who called someone ugly and the next minute u called her fawakable. I AM BEING DEAD SERIOUS HERE. U ARE FAT!.

Hunni point of correction, is not dark and ugly, is called dark and beautiful.

Is not my fault that I have such and dark radiant complexion.

ain't my fault that i can afforde to get my hair done huni,  undecided undecided undecided i can thats even y u don't have a pic of ur head u must me bold huh
sorry oooo don't worry next time i will include u when i am going to get my hair done okee huni. and i am not even going to prove it to u here low life loser that check my profile day and night 24/7 hav seen pics with my natural hair here.( and u know u are one so quite lying to ur self).

And get over your insecurity. I can see is way too deep. Don't worry, my confidence is boost up my azz. I can give u free self loving lesson (Cux u do. We don't need Dr Phil for ur case, I am here hunni.) grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chnges(m): 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2012
Goldieluks:

Am raising money for a charity. Loooool @ mongolia hair. LWKMD!

St. Theresa wink wink anyways thats my favourite motive. Sorry if my answers were crude & cruel_ bck 2 topic. See let me tell you, if at the end of the day i don't see ur pic, is either i kill you, you kill me or i kill myself_seriously, y don't u wnt 2 post ur pic?
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2012
Am enjoying this thread, are u? grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chnges(m): 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hahhahhaha babooon u not d first to call me FAT judging from my sexcie eye pic.
hahaha *falling & standing* badosky-idowuogbosky!!! SOTFLMAO!! Hehehe. I de feel you jareh!!. But wait o, na my babe u de tok to. Easy easy o b4 i go find you come house. And u knw what that means?? Hehehe i comot tie 4 u_ u too bad joorh
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Tosinville(m): 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2012
Well as for me Hotie Tima is a beautiful woman & as long as she can upload her pic on her profile, anybody that wanna challenge her should be bold enough to upload his or her pic first before we proceed, if u call her ugly without ur own pic to proof then you're the MOST UGLIEST PERSON on NL who's just hating over beautiful skins, trust me.

THUMBS UP HOTIE TIMA, YOU'RE STUNNING.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Idowuogbo(f): 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2012
Hotie Tima:

LOL LOL LOL an ugly person is not fawkable you loser. Be smart in your combacks. So many people have been calling u fat? Take it like a big girl, is called [size=16pt]constructive criticism[/size] Honesty dear. Unlike you who called someone ugly and the next minute u called her fawakable. I AM BEING DEAD SERIOUS HERE. U ARE FAT!.

ain't my fault that i can afforde to get my hair done huni,  undecided undecided undecided i can thats even y u don't have a pic of ur head u must me bold huh
sorry oooo don't worry next time i will include u when i am going to get my hair done okee huni. and i am not even going to prove it to u here low life loser that check my profile day and night 24/7 hav seen pics with my natural hair here.( and u know u are one so quite lying to ur self).

And get over your insecurity. I can see is way too deep. Don't worry, my confidence is boost up my azz. I can give u free self loving lesson (Cux u do. We don't need Dr Phil for ur case, I am here hunni.) grin

Otondo I knew u wud come bck and bleed like d flipping moronnn u are,Jeeez guys in d house tell dis Bat wen u guys call a gal yanshable don't mean she's cute.Infact don't bother  y'all she won't understand due to d lickage in her medular,for a cretin like her to call sum1 fat by viewing a pair of eyes goes to show her brain is still on stanby.Mama fugly come buying a wig and getting ur hair done is different,buying a wig is a cheaper solution for a fawk on credit asawo like u.Now let's not go dia wiv Dr phil Ursula,didn't u call in but got rejected for bin so damn ugly, he went as far to even email u telling u ur case is beyond going under,FYI he meant nothing can be done to make ur case be considered beautiful.Pls contact guniess book of records u have a right to earn a spot in d page dedicated to Ugliest creatures next to dinosaurs fooooooollll!!!!!!
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by chibaby5(f): 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2012
So How may we help y'll? I can pass the message to all ma gaza chicks on here cuz we all bam! Memba dat!   wink cool
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by freecocoa(f): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2012
OMG what a lovely thread.

*sits back comfortably on the couch*

*dials Mynd digits* hello dear,please tell that your pop-corn supplier to bring plenty more,and please get me Alomo bitters on your way back,thanks sugar.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Tosinville(m): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2012
Pls if you're ugly, pls don't hate just purchase N20 grease from Aladiagbon to polish ur skin 4 it to come back to life lol
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by chibaby5(f): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2012
To think u can count presentable Nl guys in one finger, Shamee grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by coogar: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2012
Hotie Tima:

Idowuogbo:

Otondo I knew u wud come bck and bleed like d flipping moronnn u are,Jeeez guys in d house tell dis Bat wen u guys call a gal yanshable don't mean she's cute.Infact don't bother  y'all she won't understand due to d lickage in her medular,for a cretin like her to call sum1 fat by viewing a pair of eyes goes to show her brain is still on stanby.Mama fugly come buying a wig and getting ur hair done is different,buying a wig is a cheaper solution for a fawk on credit asawo like u.Now let's not go dia wiv Dr phil Ursula,didn't u call in but got rejected for bin so damn ugly, he went as far to even email u telling u ur case is beyond going under,FYI he meant nothing can be done to make ur case be considered beautiful.Pls contact guniess book of records u have a right to earn a spot in d page dedicated to Ugliest creatures next to dinosaurs fooooooollll!!!!!!

Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by claremont(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2012
Tosinville:

Well as for me Hotie Tima is a beautiful woman & as long as she can upload her pic on her profile, anybody that wanna challenge her should be bold enough to upload his or her pic first before we proceed, if u call her ugly without ur own pic to proof then you're the MOST UGLIEST PERSON on NL who's just hating over beautiful skins, trust me.
THUMBS UP HOTIE TIMA, YOU'RE STUNNING.
Seconded!

Ladies who are confident enough to display a profile picture should be praised and not ridiculed.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chnges(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2012
chi-baby:

To think u can count presentable Nl guys in one finger, Shamee   grin
where's this 1 springing out from?? U don hatch abi?? Infact, who hatched you!!? Better park one side or stand a chance of securing a black eye
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Idowuogbo(f): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2012
chi-baby:

So How may we help y'll? I can pass the message to all ma gaza chicks on here cuz we all bam! Memba dat!   wink cool

Gazaaaa mi seh Bulllllettttttttt!!!! D ugly seetin wan cummmmm talk up,if video lite shine pon ha d camera lens mus mash up bombowhole she favour doppy  grin

@mama dee
Welcome sexcie,abeg turn ur buda bam bam set pass dat tilapia looking galgrin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Tosinville(m): 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2012
Claremont

Thanks brov, you've already known where am heading to.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by HotieTima(f): 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:

And I thought this was gonna be fun, but u are sooo LAME!!!! Same old same old yet no pic to prove it.

And who freaking give a sh it if that dude thinks I am the fugly thing alive, why would I care.

Even if the whole of nl thinks am ugly, I don't care. Bunch of ugly looking people. grin grin Since when did you internet trolls become important? Get the fork over urself you pathetic loser of a bastard.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Tosinville(m): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2012
HOTIE TIMA, you're the most beautiful woman in this section so you don't need to argue with 'em, all you just need to do now is to tell 'em to upload their pic first let guys judge things.

T.I quote: nevermind wat haterz says, ignore 'em till they fade away.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by chibaby5(f): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2012
Ch@nges:

where's this 1 springing out from?? U don hatch abi?? Infact, who hatched you!!? Better park one side or stand a chance of securing a black eye

Loool hussh mai friend. Wunt u protect me??

Idowuogbo:

Gazaaaa mi seh Bulllllettttttttt!!!! D ugly seetin wan cummmmm talk up,if video lite shine pon ha d camera lens mus mash up bombowhole she favour doppy  grin

@mama dee
Welcome sexcie,abeg turn ur buda bam bam set pass dat tilapia looking galgrin

Ah dat mi seh. No bother wii dem yaa.  kiss
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chnges(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2012
@hottie tima. I didn't say u r ugly ooo. I was just laying compliments & badosky customized it. Pls babe, i'm not that crude. <Hope u reason with me>

@badosky, abeg e don do. Stop maka mua, na beg i de beg u
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by HotieTima(f): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2012
claremont:

Seconded!

Ladies who are confident enough to display a profile picture should be praised and not ridiculed.

Haven't you observed that the losers with no profile pictures are usually the one that try (which usually result in epic failed) to put other females down?

Like I said is insecurities issues. U dodnt see guys puttingeach other down for their looks on here often, but is always the girls, like the sayong goes, women are always so jealous and intimidated by other women.

I bow for others female on here that have their profile pic on (or have had it some point) and they are quite confident in their skin that they don't have to put a fight on or hate on other girls.

Nayah
Rokiatu (not cuz she's my sis , i mean it)
Chi baby
Missy B.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Tosinville(m): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2012
Besides i see no reason why you'll disclose urself here 4 ppl u interact with to know you? u be spirit? abi na u fine pass for hoodlums not to kidnap u? i never understand una o!
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Idowuogbo(f): 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2012
Hotie Tima:

And I thought this was gonna be fun, but u are sooo LAME!!!! Same old same old yet no pic to prove it.

And who freaking give a sh it if that dude thinks I am the fugly thing alive, why would I care.

Even if the whole of nl thinks am ugly, I don't care. Bunch of ugly looking people. grin grin Since when did you internet trolls become important? Get the fork over urself you pathetic loser of a bastard.

HahahaHahaha Ursula y give up,u started dis by getting too cockyyyy I wasn't even talking u I quoted Odi not u,but obviously it pained u I asked for our souls to b saved from aliens like u.Now fauck off u not worth bars bit@ch I don't need to go on and on telling you how burnt and scaly u look,seriously start using sulphur as ur facial scrub it might do u good.Posting pics only goes to show am crying for look at me am IT,but sorry a Kenyan looking tiger like u should be ignored cus u average.Its a shame upon all d buy one get one frees u purchase u stlll looking CHEAP head to toe fly away u can neva b IT u on triage shediiiot cheesy cool
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by HotieTima(f): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2012
Ch@nges:

@hottie tima. I didn't say u r ugly ooo. I was just laying compliments & badosky customized it. Pls babe, i'm not that crude. <Hope u reason with me>
@badosky, abeg e don do. Stop maka mua, na beg i de beg u
Could care less if you thought i was ugly or not.

Chillax dude, ain't an issue to me. wink cheesy wink

Tosinville:

Besides i see no reason why you'll disclose urself here 4 ppl u interact with to know you? u be spirit? abi na u fine pass for hoodlums not to kidnap u? i never understand una o!
LMFAO!
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chnges(m): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2012
chi-baby:

Loool hussh mai friend. Wunt u protect me?
*swings hands* ok wait. My protection has terms & conditions. Only if you can pay well grin grin

@All abeg make una contribute money, my lappy screen de release. Abeg grin grin *SErious*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) / Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football / “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.