Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,282 members, 7,940,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl (24575 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / The Things That Turn Girls On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chnges(m): 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2012
freecocoa:

Well I've uploaded by pix here on more than 3 occasions since I joined NL,its not my fault you didn't get the chance to see it,btw I'm beautiful and I don't need no one to tell me that.
beautiful excuse
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2012
Please bring on more, am enjoying it, Tosiville abeg no spoil show here
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Tosinville(m): 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2012
Odiaero, no wahala i even dey busy on fb nd mozat chat now so i no get their time
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Idowuogbo(f): 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2012
Tosinville:

Idowuogbo, ah! u wan go pass ur boundary with me? wan enter me?LOL i go make u dislike NL 4ever if i enter u cos i sabi rough woman pass man, just face tima.
Come wot u saying,voice out I need to understand properly d reason to ur halarment.If u wan enter collabo pls fire direct shots I don't do indirect,I haven't worded u anywhere badly so y u coughing undecided undecided undecided
Hotie Tima:

How far will u go to prove u are silly? We get it, ur stupiiiid or do you need an award?

Ugly Duckling I see my award for u got posted,hmmm thanks for d pictorial evidence.U indeed deserve dat award for calling a set of eyes ugly and for also going as far to label moi FAT from jus viewing my facials.U are wot? U are a moronic specimen due for bisecting in a Lab established for Heddiot and ignoramus baboons.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Tosinville(m): 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2012
Freecocoa, it isn't about hugging transformer, just show yourself let ppl know who you're basic.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by freecocoa(f): 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2012
@Badosky I swearit you done kolo finish,chei.

Ch@nges:

beautiful excuse
Excuse unto what na? Will it add anything to your life if I upload my pix?abeg dey your own o,I'm not in the mood for banters.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chnges(m): 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2012
*yawns* oh! Almost forgot i've not eaten since mawning
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Killz3(m): 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2012
Who's interested?. . . make i use this wan dey kill time! grin

Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by freecocoa(f): 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2012
Tosinville:

Freecocoa, it isn't about hugging transformer, just show yourself let ppl know who you're basic.
You go fear na,okay I don't want them knowing me,the ones that already do are enough for me.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by MrResource(m): 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2012
*singing* today na todayyyy. .

Mhmmmm. .interesting!

Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chnges(m): 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2012
freecocoa:
Excuse unto what na? Will it add anything to your life if I upload my pix?abeg dey your own o,I'm not in the mood for banters.
*cries his eyes out* it's not ur fault. Mouth wagon. Infact, cocoa!!_ *cools down* u know one thing about you?? You can't distinguish a mare/polite word from a rude/cruel word_ i'll say nothing, but i'll keep watching
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Idowuogbo(f): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2012
Wey d vain morrafuckerrr she don sign out ni?

Orhu OrhuuUuuUu!!!!!!

*Badosky on a sempe level*

Esuahhhhhhh!!b cool cool
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2012
Oya Freecocao upload ur pix, that's and order lol
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chnges(m): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2012
*yawns*
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Mynd44: 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2012
I am going to need more pop-corn
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by freecocoa(f): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2012
Ch@nges:

*cries his eyes out* it's not ur fault. Mouth wagon. Infact, cocoa!!_ *cools down* u know one thing about you?? You can't distinguish a mare/polite word from a rude/cruel word_ i'll say nothing, but i'll keep watching
please stop the act,na today?polite ko,its really cool of you not to say anything cos I don't wanna talk to you,I mean this in a polite way. Bye.
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Chnges(m): 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2012
freecocoa:

please stop the act,na today?polite ko,its really cool of you not to say anything cos I don't wanna talk to you,I mean this in a polite way. Bye.
*cries out his ears* bye indeed. Badosky abeg help me begg ur friend 2 4give me na_wetin i do this time na??@ cocoa_ it's not fair o. Y dnt u wnt 2 talk 2 me? sad Me, i want 2 be talking with you o. Hmmm i'll be talking with u o, i dnt knw what u're doing o, all i knw iz that i'll be chating with freecocoa
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by xynerise: 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2012
10 pages already? grin
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Mynd44: 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2012
10th pages and counting
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Odaveboy(m): 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2012
[quote][/quote]
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Mynd44: 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2012
What are you quoting
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2012
odiaero:

Please bring on more, am enjoying it, Tosiville abeg no spoil show here
lol enjoying the show damn!!!! NL

Seen freecocoa pix she is beautiful also Hot tima
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by joeace2020(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2012
freecocoa:

You go fear na,okay I don't want them knowing me,the ones that already do are enough for me.

see this one o, who know you??mscheeww make i go feed my dog jor
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by queensmith: 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2012
will the beautiful girls of nl be paid?
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by mamalola19: 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2012
every interesting thread must be stained with trouble makers. instead of the man among them to simer things down, he wld matches to make fire.smh.

queensmith:

will the beautiful girls of nl be paid?
[/quote

i think u r good looking, what is ur area code cool
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Wislet(f): 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2012
@ all the guys waiting for girl's pics . . angry

Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by cogsej06(m): 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2012
I recommend Freecocoa, dyt n Goidieluks, dere names sounds nice n koko-ish. Hope to meet them someday, Honestly I never wanted registering but I was compelled to 'cos of d names abv. ''used to b a guess since 2007''
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Killz3(m): 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2012
Wislet:

@ all the guys waiting for girl's pics . . angry
You are pretty. . I know! kiss kiss

That machine gun was uncalled for! angry
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by mpmp: 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2012
The conclusion of the matter is: [size=18pt]there are no beautiful girls on NL[/size]
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Wislet(f): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2012
cogsej06:

I recommend Freecocoa, dyt n Goidieluks, dere names sounds nice n koko-ish. Hope to meet them someday, Honestly I never wanted registering but I was compelled to 'cos of d names abv. ''used to b a guess since 2007''
come on son! grin

Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2012
chai! see 9ja men. good for noffin noffins
Re: Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl by cogsej06(m): 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2012
Wislet:

come on son! grin
Ah!!! Look at Wislet ooo, who's ur son Imagine my daughter calling me son 'cos of NL. Dis civilisation dey spoil things oooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Should I Break Up With Her, Because Of Her Entitlement Mentality (Pixels) / Please Your Girlfriend Should Come First Before Football / “Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.