Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,689 members, 7,911,879 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:19 PM

I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? (6377 Views)

Photo of the most gorgeous woman From Nigeria / Sex During Menstrual Period: Is It Safe? / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Jamesbona: 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2012
blasterman:

My brother no smoke without fire You have Been WARned!!!
easy Blasterman, we are not @ WAR, or did I not quite get your point?
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by jedisco(m): 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2012
@op
my best friend is from mbaise and he is a good guy. However I can tell you that there are some beliefs some Igbos have against them of which most are false. But I can tell you they are very fetish and most of their indigenes hardly return home or are very careful when they return. You can ask her yourself. (as they say no smoke without fire)
Also forget most of these Hollywood fans telling you that you are only getting married to her let them go and check how long Hollywood marriages last. In Nigeria marriage is a union between two families not necessarily between two people.
Also remember marriage is not all about love and NO marriage lasts no love alone

In summary: Don't stereotype her because of her people but there are somethings associated with Mbaise people which you should look out for in her. This doesn't necessarily mean she is bad.
Ok just take these analogies
- You are more likely to be duped if you are doing business with a Nigerian than with a Briton. This does not mean that all Nigerians are fraudsters
- As a Christian you are more likely to be killed by Boko H if you live in the north
Man its all about probability
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 05, 2012
Poster may you live long for finding an mbaise woman, They are good and very homely. I can tell u that if an mbaise woman falls in luv with u. She wld stick wit u through thick and thin. She is very supportive and submissive. Count yourself lucky my friend.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by LogicMind: 12:53am On Feb 05, 2012
op run oo.
if you are having doubts, there is a reason.

my ancestors said that as well and worshipped amadioha and ikenga.
i now have my personal ikenga that guides my every move with my chi.

I would advice you go back to your roots and get your own ikenga and seek guidance from it.
what you will get will be long life and prosperity. happiness and contentment without bounds.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Mynd44: 12:55am On Feb 05, 2012
What a load of bullisht
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Jamesbona: 9:54am On Feb 05, 2012
@Jedisco, thanks a lot, I'm very grateful. I promise you I 'll be careful.
@Nomsochris, you are right my friend; the way she behaves, the way she makes me feel, I feel as if this is just the first time I'm falling in love. I thought that with her beauty, she ll'd be rude, but she proved me wrong. I 'll just keep watching.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Chnges(m): 10:03am On Feb 05, 2012
Good, happy 4 u bro
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Jamesbona: 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2012
See twist oh! The young woman now wants my only camera phone( I have 2 other cheap phones) claiming she is serious!!!
I can afford to buy her many of such phones but why should she request for my own phone?
Note: she has a dual SIM camera phone.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by okeymadu(m): 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2012
Jamesbona:

See twist oh! The young woman now wants my only camera phone( I have 2 other cheap phones) claiming she is serious!!!
I can afford to buy her many of such phones but why should she request for my own phone?
Note: she has a dual SIM camera phone.

I have a concern for you. What's your age? I think you are not matured for marriage.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by LogicMind: 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2012
a word is enough for the wise. check your testicles every morning o. make sure there's always two of them.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Chnges(m): 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2012
Lol
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Jamesbona: 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2012
okeymadu:

I have a concern for you. What's your age? I think you are not matured for marriage.
Thanks for trying, but unfortunately, I wouldn't pick up a quarrel with you
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Jamesbona: 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2012
okeymadu:

Thanks for trying, but unfortunately, I wouldn't pick up a quarrel with you
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by lordkrato(m): 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2012
@post and comments, [b][b][b]LOLLLLL[/b][/b][/b] ; cheesy cheesy cheesy [/size][/size]
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by chioma134: 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2012
Mbaise women make good wives. They'll stick with u thru thick n thin. Don't mind what people say. Follow ur heart.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2012
The mbaise story dates back to the colonial era, when mbaise people had to migrate to neigbouring urban centers due to the economic neccesity that existed at that time, and the ill fertile geographical location (red soil) of mbaise. Upon entering new areas, these people took up menial jobs ranging from artisans ,bus drivers,hawkers, load carriers etb. Most of this people had no educational background therefore had to rely on physical strength to survive. Other people saw them as aggresive, agitated, rural,troublesome, unpolished and witty, and concluded that this was a reprensatative of all mbaise had to offer, thus mbaise people were made subjects and supects of every bad thing that happened. This continued till a non mbaise musician with a biased orientation of the mbaise people, compaired mbaise with the snake and ranked us worse. This led to a wide ill perception and stereotype of the mbaise people. How many of you sincerely know of anybody that had his testicles taken by an mbaise woman or have witnessed first hand, the claims made by some posters on this thread, We are all learned and well enlightened individuals, it is true that in every twelve there is a judas but when we begin to belive that all twelve are tratiors and as such must be dealt with, then we have a problem.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Mynd44: 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2012
People can get so stupidly superstitious
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Chnges(m): 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2012
Hehehe
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by chuqudy(m): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2012
I am from mbaise. Every region in Nigeria has bad people and good people. All you need to do is to study the family he comes from. Because Mbaise prople don't joke with their children. If the girl loves you but her family rejects you, I advice you to find your way. But if the family likes you, go ahead and marry her.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by kaysy(m): 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2012
@OP If u must know Mbaise is the most intelligent people in Imo state.

let me tell u where dat ur adage came from, back in da days when Nigeria was still under-developed, Mbaise people were already developed in knowledge and wisdom. You can never cheat an Mbaise person except they want to let go, so people were so afraid of them and scared in dealing with them.

More over, back in da 80s when Yahoo Yahoo were still done manual, Mbaise guys were the real dudes that made cool cash from it and today they have all relaxed as fathers and have developed several companies in the south east.

the truth is that mabise people are so so wise, far more wiser that u Enugu/Anambra guys

if u hail from a family where there is no mutual relatnshp between the extended families and urs, i think that girl will make a good wife, she will help protect ur interest and anytime ur people hears she's coming, they will quickly adjust themselves properly.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Metalgoong(m): 12:07am On Feb 07, 2012
kaysy:

@OP If u must know Mbaise is the most intelligent people in Imo state.

let me tell u where dat ur adage came from, back in da days when Nigeria was still under-developed, Mbaise people were already developed in knowledge and wisdom. You can never cheat an Mbaise person except they want to let go, so people were so afraid of them and scared in dealing with them.

More over, back in da 80s when Yahoo Yahoo were still done manual, Mbaise guys were the real dudes that made cool cash from it and today they have all relaxed as fathers and have developed several companies in the south east.

the truth is that mabise people are so so wise, far more wiser that u Enugu/Anambra guys

if u hail from a family where there is no mutual relatnshp between the extended families and urs, i think that girl will make a good wife, she will help protect ur interest and anytime ur people hears she's coming, they will quickly adjust themselves properly.

Dude, better tread with caution! . .
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Jamesbona: 12:12am On Feb 07, 2012
@Chioma 134, Thanks, that's exactly the point of Nomsochris
@Nomsochris, thanks for letting me know the origin of that adage prefering the snake to a human being created in God's own image; how ludicrous the saying! I'll save the info. Thanks a lot.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Jamesbona: 12:21am On Feb 07, 2012
@kaysy, thanks for your own version, but I guess it is conflicting with that of Nomsochris, which should I believe?
@ Metalgoong, thanks man, I grab the gist! I code your message! High five! Just imagine "so so wise indeed" Now, who's gonna play the fool in this case? Just like I promised earlier, I 'll be VERY carefull.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 07, 2012
@ Ops, go for white lady
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by NEGOZI: 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2012
@ jamesbona,

It is men like you who use their wives as girlfriend and vice versa. listen and listen Good.you should not joke with what you have . you better give your love back to her in return, be open to her always. Mbaise ladies love men who are "REAL MEN" NOT " MMANYI SI" . They are hardworking, protect their husband anytime as far as they are in love. Give them room to express themselves and dont take them for granted.

Morealso, we believe in communual marriage in the sense that you are not getting married to you and your wife alone, you have to extend hand when it is necessary which is important anyway.
In terms of " BRIDE PRICE" it is little but the list of "Umunna" is always long eg from my own clan , the list of marrriages comprises of those who attended school from primary, secondary and tertiary even those who went for skilled work. so it varies (lol) but in all the family decision is absolute . if you are in good rapport with your in law you will be good to go.

stop be skeptical , be a man and go for what you want. i have always wanted to marry an mbaiselites because i love and cherish our festivals , but god knows the best,

Goodluck.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2012
Africans and Superstition. . . Duh
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by richy5(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2012
brb
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Aringarosa(m): 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2012
Mumu Op, stop the stereotype. How old are you again? You troglodyte wants to marry an mbaise lady. Yeye de smell, mtcheeee!
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Lacrissa: 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2012
[quote][/quote]How old are you? You sound so pitiably lopsided & discombobulated! Is it safe? WTF!
What's the distance between Enugu and Imo state? And why is it so hard for you to go to Mbaise and make your research, or better still send someone more "matured" to go?

Is it safe for a lady from Mbaise to marry a dumb guy from Enugu?

Sexkillz, you used to be one of the best posters alongside Mrbrownjay and a few others but now undecided
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the question this poster has asked. I have also heard that too and people always talk about Mbaise people. Instead of insulting him or making people look like fools, try and reason and understand sometimes and offer advice if you have to.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Killz3(m): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2012
^^^
sexkillz is dead! undecided
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2012
^ grin grin But his Manliness lives on. . . shocked shocked cheesy
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by steve13(m): 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2012
To be frank,Op might not be able to handle an mbaise lady,enugu peez re dull,they act like Mumu(am sorry)an Mbaise girl will overide you during the first 6 months of marriage,she will take over the house,Listen,its only Imo people like us can handle an mbaise lady,I dated an mbaise girl for 18 months,she was inlove with me for sure,but she is self centered,she is always talking about her people,this happened in 2007-2008,in 2010 I met another mbaise gurl outside nigeria,she hmmmmm long story,not good. OP U̶̲̥̅̊ as an Enugu man Can not handle any Imo girl talkless of mbaise,she will shout at you cos U̶̲̥̅̊ guys are dull.marry from Enugu or ebonyi,that's if U̶̲̥̅̊ want to listen.
(Am from Okigwe)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Girls With Big Hips / 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You / What Can You See In This Picture? (must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.