Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,875 members, 7,945,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:51 AM

I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? (6398 Views)

Photo of the most gorgeous woman From Nigeria / Sex During Menstrual Period: Is It Safe? / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by SkyRider1(m): 12:13am On Feb 08, 2012
Hear him;

His friends make decisions for him. He rates people by their origin. He believes in hearsay and his major criteria to choose a wife is beauty. Disgusting!!!

Simply, you dont deserve to marry this lady. What makes you a better person than her.

@ jedisco (Special Adviser)

, , for you to have a Best Friend and go ahead to call him fetish on NL. So much for Friendship.

Again, be corrected that Mbaise people travel home unperturbed,  just like other Igbos.

Be humble and Seek Wisdom and Knowledge from your Mbaise Best Friend. He would inform you better.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Metalgoong(m): 12:27am On Feb 08, 2012
steve_101:

To be frank,Op might not be able to handle an mbaise lady,enugu peez re dull,they act like Mumu(am sorry)an Mbaise girl will overide you during the first 6 months of marriage,she will take over the house,Listen,its only Imo people like us can handle an mbaise lady,I dated an mbaise girl for 18 months,she was inlove with me for sure,but she is self centered,she is always talking about her people,this happened in 2007-2008,in 2010 I met another mbaise gurl outside nigeria,she hmmmmm long story,not good. OP U̶̲̥̅̊ as an Enugu man Can not handle any Imo girl talkless of mbaise,she will shout at you cos U̶̲̥̅̊ guys are dull.marry from Enugu or ebonyi,that's if U̶̲̥̅̊ want to listen.
(Am from Okigwe)

Some elements of honesty in this post . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by neduman: 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2012
Am seriously in-love wit an mbaise girl too myself.but i really careless about the snake story when their is a will dis a desire. am following my heart reasons been dat tell me which tribe in Nigeria without any negative tins abt dem>>>>>>>>my advice is make up ur mind and follow ur heart pple can only talk bt the best advice u can get is the one u give to yourself.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Jamesbona: 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2012
@ all, Thanks very much; I 'm getting the advice and that is my main reason for coming to Nairaland.
@ Metalgoong, thumps up!
From what most of them from Mbaise are saying, it is clear they are generally too "wise" to relate with. I 'll be vigilant as much as possible.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Jamesbona: 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2012
@ all, Thanks very much; I 'm getting the advice and that is my main reason for coming to Nairaland.
@ Metalgoong, thumps up!
From what most of them from Mbaise are saying, it is clear they are generally too "wise" to relate with. I 'll be vigilant as much as possible.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by klinksky: 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2012
Please my good friend, despite the love claim which she charms you with, i will advice you to open your eyes or you close it and she will open it for you, Believe it or not love does not see but theirs SEES.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by sumgelem(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2012
Mbaise people. sad
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Jamesbona: 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2012
@ All, A very big thank you to you all for your contributions. I am delighted.
@ Moderators. Please help me move this to the front page; I need to gather as much advice as possible. Please, I will be very grateful if you can do this for me.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by steve13(m): 4:48am On Feb 10, 2012
Much advice for what?E be like say U̶̲̥̅̊ no get hand work?people are discussing important issues troubling our nation and other things and U̶̲̥̅̊ re here telling us about one mbaise girl,abeg james park by the conner!As U̶̲̥̅̊ re even acting here,U̶̲̥̅̊ might be under age or so afraid,can you tEll us your age before we proceed.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Konnektions146(m): 11:04am On Feb 10, 2012
the little i know abt them re---:
-IF they love yu, no one will intimidate yu(they will watch yur back real good)
-if yu re too dull, she will overrride and rule de house
-the mother can operate yur home just like i operate my TV remotely
-they can be very very over bearing

but

the most important thing is wat yu guys feel for each other, check the family backgroupd and history, they can be very intelligent and wise, but u just have to be a man.

i wish u de best
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Jamesbona: 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2012
Thanks Konnektions. You were precise. I'm grateful.
@ all, please keep the replies flowing in; our people say that "He who asks questions does not miss his way".
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by kylee: 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2012
hi jamesbona im from IMO state and mbaise is our neighbor trust me it depends on individual not every one from mbaise behaves that way so please if both of you truly love yourselves i promise you there is no cause for alarm and at least you should watch her attitude i can tell you so many things about them cos i know all their attitude from zero to one,so like i said it depends on individual don't listen to what people say about them they are nice people ok please do follow your heart.GOOD LUCK
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Jamesbona: 10:06am On Feb 12, 2012
Thanks Kylee.
Fellow Nairalander's, please keep the replies coming.
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by eghost247(m): 10:25am On Feb 12, 2012
[size=15pt]this is 2012 people need to drop this mentality[/size]
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by Metalgoong(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2012
eghost247:

[size=15pt]this is 2012 people need to drop this mentality[/size]

Mr 21st century, the poster doesn't need the above cliche as an advice. Come again with a better line!!!
Re: I Am In Love With A Young Woman From Mbaise! Is It Safe? by brightk(m): 8:47am On Dec 07, 2012
@ poster.... do u believe in God....Did u sik d consent of God before going that far in the relationship.if yes u are gud 2 go.. if not..hmmmm.

What matters most is what God has 2 say concerning u both..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. / Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.