Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,205 members, 7,939,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. (35273 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by MarcAnthon(m): 7:43am On Feb 07, 2012
La Parisienne:

My man can take care of himself, there' s no need for me to say much here. But if you must know, MarcAnthon is the choosen one. He is the best man, and he won the epic battle.

My Papi has class, there's no need for him to flaunt pictures of fugly clothes and shoes. He won my attention in a sophisticated way, like a true gentleman.

Bruv, you better start warming up to your in-law wink wink wink

Someone is jealous. How him take be aka gum? Didn't you see the list of things he planned for us? Has a man ever written a classy poem for you? Go back a few pages and see what my Papi wrote for me tongue. Please go and get your own handle before it's too late. Lol

Need I say more? I know say na jealousy dey worry all of una! Make una free us abeg tongue

Thanks Sweetness for defending my honor like you promised! You'll always have my love and respect  kiss Yeah, we Bonny and Clyde, lol.
As sleep overwhelms my eyes and drags my exhausted body in rest, it's a given that I'll dream of you. Have a great day Bellissima! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Jamesdman(m): 8:04am On Feb 07, 2012
Is Cuddlemii still available?
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Killz3(m): 8:08am On Feb 07, 2012
This is for any Intruder to my La Pear's happiness! cool cool

Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:12am On Feb 07, 2012
Hmmmmm ama switch dis up  grin

La mamasita dat was mean poor May.

Mayboo come for hugs mama Badosky got u,deres so much to love around U d obstacles lies within U.Saying that tho I see in u something extraordinary, so ama put up  a surveillance on U till am ready to tell U wassup wink  kiss kiss

@Fredoooo
Dude u are tingalingaling my soul oo,walai u are taking dia,am already flying without wings. cheesy grin

@james

U won't want to try nonsense wud ya?
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Killz3(m): 8:16am On Feb 07, 2012
@james

grin grin grin

Pls you can always borrow my Machete if he tries bullshitology. . . I call it cutty. It cuts anything cut-able! cheesy
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Jamesdman(m): 8:35am On Feb 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

@james

Hey honie, the competition for you is too stiff for a late applicant like me. I don't think am gonna win it if i join in. . .
So, i'm looking at other available options.
~Killz~:

grin grin grin

Pls you can always borrow my Machete if he tries bullshitology. . . I call it cutty. It cuts anything cut-able! cheesy
@killz, you're badt! With that steel in her hands i'll never dream of doing anything nonsensitical, else the first cut-able part of my body she'll chop off is my 'lollipop'_lol.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:57am On Feb 07, 2012
^A lion dashing out for its prey without worrying about its environment,indeed I wasn't worth ur fight.Go and select na hia I dey,let's see if dat Val go take place cuddles ko candles ni angry angry
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Flashaldrin(m): 9:28am On Feb 07, 2012
Hahaha, id haf vex. So since wey you dey run around with other guys, you no see any bad thing for there, now my guy wan do im own, you dey shine eye undecided na so you be player reach??
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Mayflowa(m): 9:31am On Feb 07, 2012
~Killz~:

This is for any Intruder to my La Pear's happiness! cool cool

Hahahahaa. *run to hide*
*on a second thought* What is the life worth without La Parisienne? l lived for nothing but her. She is the begining and the last! A live is north worthing living until there is something/someone to die for. In this case, La Parisienne is it. I lay down my life for you.

This is love
That will bleed
To bring you mercy and set you free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YYfSJa_GC8

Dyt:

erm cuddler
did u say me n May?

Thanks for your concern and care Dyt.

annawhite:

sexkill no mind am
Na aka gum him be!!!

Keep pasting and la pear will kick your  peom azs to d curb!

Nor mind am.  The guy is so unreal. Pasting video all around! If everyone decides to do that here, there won't be space in NL. The poem is not his! He just goes about copying. He is trying hard to keep La Parisienne against his will. Once he is done with her. He wont bother about care. My love comes naturally and easy for her. That is why cuddler call me 'Mayeasy'

She is extension of my heart. She is the right part of it. Together, my heart beats. Without her, the day becomes night and life, meaningless!

Idowuogbo:

Hmmmmm ama switch dis up  grin

La mamasita dat was mean poor May.

Mayboo come for hugs mama Badosky got u,deres so much to love around U d obstacles lies within U.Saying that tho I see in u something extraordinary, so ama put up  a surveillance on U till am ready to tell U wassup wink  kiss kiss

Thanks Badosky. She never operated fairly! She kept advising Marc to step up his games . Just one video of his swept her off her feet in my absence. She shouldn't have mentioned better man for her heart. Marc is no way better than me! I guess everyone knows that. I still love you La Parisienne! The bit you showed me has left holes in my heart. I need you to come mend it with your sexy tender little fingers
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Mayflowa(m): 9:45am On Feb 07, 2012
La Parisienne:

My man can take care of himself, there' s no need for me to say much here. But if you must know, MarcAnthon is the choosen one. He is the best man, and he won the epic battle.

My Papi has class, there's no need for him to flaunt pictures of fugly clothes and shoes. He won my attention in a sophisticated way, like a true gentleman.

Bruv, you better start warming up to your in-law wink wink wink

I can't believe you said this La Parisienne. You dont talk like this! This isn't you. When you were with me, ur language was couth. You appreciated efforts and gifts.
What has come over you baby? I forgive you. Come back dearie. Come back my Cinderella

NB: I have had the rare opportunity of seeing Marc profile. You really need to see it! I dont want to say much! Dont be swayed by youtube music and copied poems baby. Let him speak his hrt. Remember, I taught him was he is doing now!
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:52am On Feb 07, 2012
Mayflowa:

I can't believe you said this La Parisienne. You dont talk like this! This isn't you. When you were with me, ur language was couth. You appreciated efforts and gifts.
What has come over you baby? I forgive you. Come back dearie. Come back my Cinderella

NB: I have had the rare opportunity of seeing Marc profile. You really need to see it! I dont want to say much! Dont be swayed by youtube music and copied poems baby. Let him speak his hrt. Remember, I taught him was he is doing now!

See swagga damnnnnn!!!!

Guess wot am press record on dat surveillance cam,dude u gat it going onnnnn.

La mamasita engage ur brain oooo,dis Maylilly is d shitzzzzzzzz grin grin

Flashaldrin:

Hahaha, id haf vex. So since wey you dey run around with other guys, you no see any bad thing for there, now my guy wan do im own, you dey shine eye undecided na so you be player reach??
Sharrap dia and keep hoping ur val accepts u,who was running around? Mr oga u dey mistake ur hand bag qualities join give me ni? face ur market "Mr honey let me wash ur undies" tongue
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2012
ucheike:

Just arrange a 0rgy for valentines day, some females can take up to 3 guys e.g Idowuogbo
Y u dey find trouble na,if d whole village gals rejected u y jump on my case,wankingggg no b offEnce oo msteeeeeew!!!!
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by ucheike: 10:05am On Feb 07, 2012
Nairaland and shakara girls, Idowuogbo no need to be rude, you still have not developed feminine traits since you left your mothers house?
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by yungryce: 10:14am On Feb 07, 2012
Oya naa, CUDDLER, i pick annawhite. She wants big, strong & reliable & i dey KAMPE
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:51am On Feb 07, 2012
ucheike:

Nairaland and shakara girls, Idowuogbo no need to be rude, you still have not developed feminine traits since you left your mothers house?
WOEVA!!!!! GET LOSTTTTTzzzzzzz

Notice me na my name u wan use do layout flipping ODE!!!
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Chnges(m): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2012
<short of words> *sad*
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:03am On Feb 07, 2012
ucheike:

Get lost too, ashawo
Hahahahhahahha including ur sisters dem dey motorway dey hustle msteeeeeew!!!
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Dyt(f): 11:08am On Feb 07, 2012
^^ u sound lyk a newbie
no bt i mean a toddler
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Killz3(m): 11:10am On Feb 07, 2012
ucheike:

I don't have sisters, but you and your mumsie are LovePeddlers, you inherited that   cry
Hey, fool! What gives thee the monumental audacity to banter with my e-mama? Did you smoke your mess this morning? undecided

Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Vansnickers: 11:11am On Feb 07, 2012
Cool, I choose Cuddlemii.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by lolaluv1(f): 11:13am On Feb 07, 2012
@ucheike
That was uncalled for. Seriously!
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Killz3(m): 11:15am On Feb 07, 2012
Hahahahaa. *run to hide*
*on a second thought* What is the life worth without La Parisienne? l lived for nothing but her. She is the begining and the last! A live is north worthing living until there is something/someone to die for. In this case, La Parisienne is it. I lay down my life for you.

This is love
That will bleed
To bring you mercy and set you free.
La pear, say something. . . The cutlass is shivering o!. . . .
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by ucheike: 11:17am On Feb 07, 2012
lola.luv:

@ucheike
That was uncalled for. Seriously!

+1
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:25am On Feb 07, 2012
I can only laugh @ d toad lame shotzz Fooooool!!!

Ur type never reach,but don't test me ayam watching CONVICT!!
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by richy5(m): 11:27am On Feb 07, 2012
ucheike:

How much does she charge you?
warning
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Chnges(m): 11:30am On Feb 07, 2012
Hmmm many against one_lol this is getting serious. One day, one trouble_lmao!!
**clears throat**

one day at a timeee, o trouble, thats all i'm asking for you(in NL) Oh give me the grace, the gist and the swagg to trail on the head of my enermies.

Let 'em search for excuses to hide their downfall, and climb the trees of shame only to lost hold and fall to the awaiting crowd of sorrow

Oh trouble, trouble, that's all i need from you in NL

grin grin grin
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by yungryce: 11:40am On Feb 07, 2012
Una don move 4rm VALn 2 love peddln
& hw we wan take dey ff dis thread wey dey run lyk bugatti veyron
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Chnges(m): 11:42am On Feb 07, 2012
leave him nau. Don't u knw that it contributes to the development of a thread and makes it more intriguing?? Shawn papa
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:59am On Feb 07, 2012
Egging him on and saying its intriguing go soon make u enter one chance.Ayam watching cool
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Jamesdman(m): 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Jamesdman(m): 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2012
Van snickers:

Cool, I choose Cuddlemii.

Oops!! Sowie bro, she's taken.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Flashaldrin(m): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Sharrap dia and keep hoping ur val accepts u, who was running around? Mr oga u dey mistake ur hand bag qualities join give me ni? face ur market "Mr honey let me wash ur undies" tongue

hehehe, you think say my cocoa na you?? [s]Running from one man to another soliciting for vain attention[/s] lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? / Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.