Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,876 members, 7,969,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:57 AM

Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. (35369 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2012
La Parisienne:

Erm, Annawhite is single and desprately searching like madt grin grin grin. You should consider her.

Thanks but no, thanks. I'll stick with cuddler, oju kan lada ni. *packing cuddler's vomit from my couch~eww~*
I wonda why nobody has wished d op a quick recovery.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2012
Ogidi-Olu ;Dlink=topic=863443.msg10144454#msg10144454 date=1328640097]
Thanks but no, thanks. I'll stick with cuddler, oju kan lada ni. *packing cuddler's vomit from my couch~eww~*
I wonda why nobody has wished d op a quick recovery.
[/quote]
Na liee!!! ur ada loju mesan baba octopus,u berra stop giving us zobo. grin grin

[quote author=annawhite:

bet u dont want to see the *madt*side of mewifey no mind am
She no no say OLD SOLDIER NEVER DIE. . .
No mind de je m'apelle jare,she think sey na Bonjour,Bonsoir dey totori events.My wifey lecture am for me wink grin grin grin grin
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Mayflowa(m): 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2012
Cuddler:

Ku yad esid.
Someone had already picked u. I am yet to update the list because I am sick. I will just put yours now and do the other updates later.

Hey Cuddler, am so sorry! Pele. This is not the time to get sick.  We need you to be here. Am sure its the cold! You need to wear much warmer Jacket. I am guessing you are in the europe zone.

Get well soon cuddler

http://www.ecards.co.uk/preview/2469/183/get-well-soon-ecards.html
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by jaybee3(m): 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2012
@dyt
Apology accepted  kiss
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Na liee!!! ur ada loju mesan baba octopus,u berra stop giving us zobo. grin grin

U dis pako gal, wetin i do u na grin . Se na because i no dey part of those guys wey dey seek after u? Abeg park well o, Cuddler lo le se. wink
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Dyt(f): 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2012
yippi
jayb s givin me a ring
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Flashaldrin(m): 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2012
to my sweet, honey, bootylicious, swagalicious, sensational cocoa

life was always quite normal and sane
till we met now its weakened my brain sad
because you look like such a treat
you've made me faint and weak in the feet

if i could write forever, my problem would be solved
I'd tell you all i had to say and no one would be involved
I'd tell you of your grace and of your wit and charms
I'd mention how your eyes shine, and how your smiles disarms kiss

you my dear seem like two wraped in one
so kind and loving and gentle is one undecided
the other when touched devours like a tigress cheesy
and i love them both but sorry, i digress wink

I'd mention your calm, your character and composure
I'd mention your poise, your looks and your killing posture
I'd tell you how i love you from your head to toe embarassed
and you'd know it's all the truth because i told you so

someone said they are the luckiest girl
drag not the title i plead with yea
cos nothing about you has come by luck
yours is destiny and you're forever blessed smiley

i aint talking from my endocrine
when i ask in a manner so clandestine
will you be mine? can i be thine?
will you be my valentine? embarassed embarassed

Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by tellwisdom: 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by MrsChima1(f): 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2012
tellwisdom:

[size=16pt]Valentine for who?? Naija babe?? Mbanuuuuu angry angry. #I will do it alone sad sad[/size]
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Chimezie198(m): 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2012
wink wink
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by mamalola19: 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2012
This is more serious than I thought
I might have to put up something for Debosky
He is bursting my head

@flashaldrin, take lessons from Marc, yours was too obvious.
you kept annoucing your delivery since the thread was opened so I knew you were going to do something like this to ask her.
sorry its obvious it was planned.
but marc came unawares i dont even know what he was coming to do till he took la paris aware. That guy takes the lead.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by tellwisdom: 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Sweerie, i will kiss you on VAL'S DAY. I promise wink wink
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Flashaldrin(m): 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2012
mamalola19:

you kept annoucing your delivery since the thread was opened so I knew you were going to do something like this to ask her.
sorry its obvious it was planned.
but marc came unawares i dont even know what he was coming to do till he took la paris aware. That guy takes the lead.

who be this one?? do you think i'm competing with anyone?? angry angry
go look for your own val joor tongue tongue

besides i dont do copy and paste
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by MrsChima1(f): 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2012
tellwisdom:

Sweerie, i will kiss you on VAL'S DAY. I promise wink wink

I would rather dice and saute my uterus.   wink
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by LaParisienne(f): 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2012
mamalola19:

I might have to put up something for Debosky
He is bursting my head

you kept annoucing your delivery since the thread was opened so I knew you were going to do something like this to ask her. sorry its obvious it was planned.

But Marc came unawares, i dont even know what he was coming to do till he took La Paris away. That guy takes the lead.

Thanks for your kind compliment. Marc is a trailblazer, he's one in a million. He wrote those poems for me from his heart, he is a rare gem. That underaged nicompoop you quoted shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence with my Papi.

Btw, I'm waiting to see what you have for Debosky. Hope it's something classy wink
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by MrCork17: 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2012
La Parisienne:

Thanks for your kind compliment. Marc is a trailblazer, he's one in a million.

Btw, I'm waiting to see what you have for Debosky. Hope it's something classy wink

hey Larasapara. sweeery i have a 17inchs valantine pakage for you. would u likes to unwrap it? tongue
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by LaParisienne(f): 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2012
Mr, Cork:

hey Larasapara. sweeery i have a 17inchs valantine pakage for you. would u likes to unwrap it? tongue

You are every woman's worst nightmare, get lost.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by tellwisdom: 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2012
I would rather dice and saute my uterus. wink

angry angry angry
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Flashaldrin(m): 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2012
to, you know who. . . . cool

My Valentine, you’re all I want;
In you, my world and dreams align;
You give me everything I need;
I’m happiest when you’re online. smiley

I think of you both night and day;
I’m drawn to you in pure attraction;
When you’re not here, I ache for you, embarassed
For your fulfilling satisfaction.

I dreamed of love like this, and yet,
I never thought that I would capture
The deep, exotic thrills we have,
This intoxicating bliss and rapture. kiss

Please be my Valentine, and more;
Be my life, my world, my all;
Together we can be happy,
And share life’s pleasures, big and small.

Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Flashaldrin(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2012
while the princess is considering her answer from her majestic throne. . . . . cheesy

I write this pentameter
for you my margarita
when i see you mamasita
my temp goes like a ballerina's sad
cant read on the thermometer

i will walk over kilometers wink
to ask you my Lolita
sinking to my rodillas undecided
i pray you say eureka embarassed
will you be my senorita? smiley

Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by mamalola19: 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2012
^na rope dem tie for ur neck.
val no be by force.
do am like a grown man
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Flashaldrin(m): 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2012
oh babe relax naa, i say NO.
where is mynd44 when i need him to handle this obsessed ones angry angry
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by mamalola19: 9:29pm On Feb 07, 2012
Flashaldrin:

oh babe relax naa, i say NO.
where is mynd44 when i need him to handle this obsessed ones angry angry

see dis pikin.slimyem suppose present you for house as her biological clock dey tick
she will just be pounding you like mortar.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Flashaldrin(m): 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2012
I’ll always be the one who looks out for you,
And sees you in a fond and loving light;
I always know that you’re the one for me,
Because when we’re together, life is right. smiley

You’ll always be my love, my hero, my friend,
The person I can count on constantly.
You satisfy me like no other could;
I’m delirious that it’s you who makes us "We." kiss

I'm always thankful for the day we met;
I love you, and I’m happy you are mine.
I’ll always feel this joy, this bliss, this peace,
If you’ll be my love forever, Valentine.  embarassed embarassed

Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Flashaldrin(m): 9:36pm On Feb 07, 2012
mamalola19:

see dis pikin.slimyem suppose present you for house as her biological clock dey tick
she will just be pounding you like mortar.

mynd44!! mynd!!! angry angry
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Chnges(m): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2012
Ahhh what have i missed today? Updates for quotes of the day, war/e-war/word slur needed at once!! ** grin grin grin **
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Flashaldrin(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2012
make i give madam small space to reply wink
oya, noisemakers can now continue cheesy tongue
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2012
mamalola19:

^na rope dem tie for ur neck.
 val no be by force.
 do am like a grown man

+1000

U sure no how to spot toddlers kiss
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Eltonluigi(m): 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2012
Tinax:

forget the op, am all yours ok, why not write me a poem to ginger my swagr.
Sweetie, I know romantic poem is a bit cliché on this forum but I will do anything to make you smile.

Hey Tinax
listen carefully, open your heart
for my whispers in the night
Touching your soul, ever
so gently, making you glow
so bright
I come to you, thru a
warm breeze, feel me on
your face
Your beautiful glow, lights
my world, blessed with
Gods sweet grace
Hear the birds sing, a
special love song, up in the
tree
In thru your ears, a soft melody
just for you
from me.

Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by MrCork17: 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2012
Flashaldrin:

make i give madam small space to reply wink
oya, noisemakers can now continue  cheesy tongue

Flashaldrin.     Bro i like u and I will give you La-Parisiennesasa.  she single and she date,s   anything! wink
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Flashaldrin(m): 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2012
Back to sender!!! angry angry
bros, why you come hate me naa
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by MarcAnthon(m): 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Flashaldrin.     Bro i like u and I will give you La-Parisiennesasa.  she single and she  date,s   anything! wink

Cork, respect the pubic hair around your two inch package and STOP DISRESPECTING MY WOMAN! You will not be warned a second time!
# Sharpening Sexkillz' blade# E be like say somebody wan go pay him ancestors a visit today. . .

Flashaldrin:

Back to sender!!! angry angry
bros, why you come hate me naa

Flash, I read your cheap shots against me  tongue I tot we were friends. I understand though, na jealousy  grin grin grin And the whole dialogue here sef was between me and my Sweetness. I have forgiven you though, and matter of fact I will forgive you any wrongdoing you may indulge in against me. But what I will not tolerate is having you disrespect my woman, whether explicitly or implicitly, by inference. So the same warning goes to you too: STOP DISRESPECTING MY PRECIOUS. I haven't said anything against yours, and as a matter of fact I will not. So it won't be asking too much from you to return the courtesy. . . tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (34)

Pre-Wedding Photos With 'Private Property' Tag / Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) / Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.