Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,934 members, 7,969,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:15 PM

Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. (35370 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by freecocoa(f): 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Cocoa stop feeling fruity talk to ur toyboy.All dis defending up and down is doing u no good,and I would appreciate it if u no jus bring talk come my side.He's here talking shitzzz u can't caution him but u took d chance to type canal give me shey?abeg adjust.Do u think I care if its e-love or true love,stop dropping tone dats all I gats to say.
Hmmmm La mamsita who are are d e-bitches? I can b of help wen d war starts. wink cheesy
listen badosky,I don't know what your problem with flash is but I've explained my stance on my relationship with him to you,you of all people should know better than to drag me into your fights with him,fight him all you want but using me to get at him\insult him isn't cool.

Anyways its becoming clearer to me so no lele,any small thing you go say I dey give you tone even when you know say na joke I dey, so you don beef flash sote you dey transfer am give me,that one dey sha,anyhow nothing do you, me dey see your handwork flex.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by MarcAnthon(m): 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2012
La Parisienne:

Ok love. I don't like fights either and I hate indulging in it. Wont happen again, I promise.

Lol. But why the big grin?. I was just saying the wordings of the song!

Thanks Sweetness. Why the big grin?. . . You bring the smile to my face is why  kiss Forget it was a song by Brandy. That was me singing to you o. . .
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Flashaldrin(m): 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2012
MarcAnthon:

The place where you said my poems were copied nko? And then you said 'back to sender' on the offer of my woman  tongue tongue Pls repsek yaself

aite, sorry bro, was just trying to make good humor, sorry if you picked offence none was intended wink hope we good smiley
La Parisienne:

LMAO @ fighting over underaged boys, puppy love indeed.

Poor writing skills, zero punctuation, no knowlegde of spacing and paragraphing etc. Yet the call themselves students, what a shame. And instead of reading their books, they busy posting 24 hrs on Nairaland with their china phones.
Imma kill these ghetto b1tches when I have the time.

I dont exhibit those so i will jump and pass wink meehnn marc, you have your work cut out for you with this woman, i mean this in a caring way bro undecided
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by freecocoa(f): 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2012
@MarcAnthon,Udo di my brother, enjoy.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2012
freecocoa:

listen badosky,I don't know what your problem with flash is but I've explained my stance on my relationship with him to you,you of all people should know better than to drag me into your fights with him,fight him all you want but using me to get at him\insult him isn't cool.

Anyways its becoming clearer to me so no lele,any small thing you go say I dey give you tone even when you know say na joke I dey, so you don beef flash sote you dey transfer am give me,that one dey sha,anyhow nothing do you, me dey see your handwork flex.
Chill wetin dey worry u sef,u go enter here na soso "don't call flash diss, don't call flash dat".Did u read his comments about me chasing guys up and down? I told him to face his market and hopes his val accepts him.He came bck talking bullshitzzz like d immature prickkkk he is,he dragged u in not me.U of all peeps should ave told him offline or online to stop starting shitzzz he can't finish instead of telling me I should stop dis dat,I no like dat kain theory dat na Pitch which I don't like.U no best so pls arrange and get bck in gear,we here to play no throw bullets.

P.S- Control ur e-emotions u becoming to mushy. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by LaParisienne(f): 11:59pm On Feb 07, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Thanks Sweetness. Why the big grin?. . . You bring the smile to my face is why  kiss Forget it was a song by Brandy. That was me singing to you o. . .

Ok love. A big thank you for standing up for me, and for protecting me. Thanks for all your love and care, thanks for all the sweet music, especially ''when a man loves a woman''. Thanks for the heart melting poems.

You are the man Papi, and you have my heart kiss kiss kiss. Lol
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Flashaldrin(m): 12:02am On Feb 08, 2012
@id, i don tire for this your one bar yarn o, everytime teenager, infant, pikin, boy, ogbemi you no dey tire?? If no be that one e go be say cocoa no send me, upon say she don warn you tire, shame no dey catch you?? I just dey bone you, you dey parayarn, if i start now, you go come dey try settle abi, na my fault say jamesdman val another girl? why you no attack am, na me you see to throway yarn give. Anyways this na valentine thread so just hold your peace till we commot here. Thank you!
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by r231(m): 12:07am On Feb 08, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:08am On Feb 08, 2012
Flashaldrin:

@id, i don tire for this your one bar yarn o, everytime teenager, infant, pikin, boy, ogbemi you no dey tire?? If no be that one e go be say cocoa no send me, upon say she don warn you tire, shame no dey catch you?? I just dey bone you, you dey parayarn, if i start now, you go come dey try settle abi, na my fault say jamesdman val another girl? why you no attack am, na me you see to throway yarn give. Anyways this na valentine thread so just hold your peace till we commot here. Thank you!

Bullshitzzzzz

Don't call me out and see if I even take notice of U,like seriously we not on d same wave length.Cocoa dey warn who? Its cool afterall na online we dey,so its Freedom of speech carry ON!
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by freecocoa(f): 12:11am On Feb 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Chill wetin dey worry u sef,u go enter here na soso "don't call flash diss, don't call flash dat".Did u read his comments about me chasing guys up and down? I told him to face his market and hopes his val accepts him.He came bck talking bullshitzzz like d immature prickkkk he is,he dragged u in not me.U of all peeps should ave told him offline or online to stop starting shitzzz he can't finish instead of telling me I should stop dis dat,I no like dat kain theory dat na Pitch which I don't like.U no best so pls arrange and get bck in gear,we here to play no throw bullets.

P.S- Control ur e-emotions u becoming to mushy. undecided lipsrsealed
Eh let me be mushy,if he said anything about you and james,that I don't know but you didn't start using me in your fights with him today or on this thread,I just don't like it when I tell you wetin I feel you go say na tone I dey give you,this thread has lost its fun this night for me anyways so I'm done here,see you on the other side abeg.

@Flash come on yim please.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by MarcAnthon(m): 12:14am On Feb 08, 2012
La Parisienne:

Ok love. A big thank you for standing up for me, and for protecting me. Thanks for all your love and care, thanks for all the sweet music, especially ''when a man loves a woman''. Thanks for the heart melting poems.

You are the man Papi, and you have my heart kiss kiss kiss. Lol

Now I know for sure that I'll die a happy man! Thanks for accepting me Princess, and for all the beautiful words. You are my Queen, my Sweetness, my Bellissima, and nothing can come between us now. We've gone way too far. . . iloveualways   kiss kiss kiss
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by bekay911(f): 12:16am On Feb 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Small yansh,its bin agessssss.Listen I will bring d after party to yours and we can play grand theft all nite.Are u game? kiss kiss
idowutokunbo always on gear and  as for d small yansh me no likey. Abi u wan yab me infront of ma val. Hope he doesnt c dis. Anyways for d game me don dey  warm n test drive and as for d after party drinks r on moi

@ laparisenne enjoy ur date n val kinda envy u.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:17am On Feb 08, 2012
freecocoa:

Eh let me be mushy,if he said anything about you and james,that I don't know but you didn't start using me in your fights with him today or on this thread,I just don't like it when I tell you wetin I feel you go say na tone I dey give you,this thread has lost its fun this night for me anyways so I'm done here,see you on the other side abeg.

Na u no oooo, carry ur sef go he dey await u for yim.Ayam enjoying myself hia so dls dis ur national anthem dey spoil my swagga shuuuuUuuu  tongue tongue

P.S- So ur YIM dey work? Hmmmmm if una discuss me hen ur laptops or phones go blow Iseeeeeeeee! cool
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Flashaldrin(m): 12:18am On Feb 08, 2012
freecocoa:

MY sunshine you know you don't even have to ask,I'm already all yours,whatever went down on this thread is just me being part of the fun.btw my HEARTBEAT don't even give ear to what anyone here says,I love you and you love me,that's all that matters,their opinions don't count.*kisses*

kiss kiss kiss

i know you mine but i gotta do it right baby. You deserve every bit of my effort sweets. Thank you for accepting, imma surprise you on that day.
Lolz, dont ever think i listen to any other person other than you. And you're right, you love me and i love you so much more mami!!! Dont mind'em haterz cheesy cheesy
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by LaParisienne(f): 12:24am On Feb 08, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Now I know for sure that I'll die a happy man! Thanks for accepting me Princess, and for all the beautiful words. You are my Queen, my Sweetness, my Bellissima, and nothing can come between us now. We've gone way too far. . . iloveualways   kiss kiss kiss

What did I ever do to deserve such a wonderful man like you? Papi, words can't explain how you make feel right now. OMG, I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach. . .

Mon amour, je t'aime beaucoup kiss kiss kiss
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by MarcAnthon(m): 12:25am On Feb 08, 2012
freecocoa:

@MarcAnthon,Udo di my brother, enjoy.

Thanks Nne!

Flashaldrin:

aite, sorry bro, was just trying to make good humor, sorry if you picked offence none was intended wink hope we good smiley

I dont exhibit those so i will jump and pass wink meehnn marc, you have your work cut out for you with this woman, i mean this in a caring way bro undecided

Yup we good man. Always. No worry about my woman, her heart is in the right place  wink
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by freecocoa(f): 12:26am On Feb 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Na u no oooo, carry ur sef go he dey await u for yim.Ayam enjoying myself hia so dls dis ur national anthem dey spoil my swagga shuuuuUuuu  tongue tongue

P.S- So ur YIM dey work? Hmmmmm if una discuss me hen ur laptops or phones go blow Iseeeeeeeee! cool
Na me you dey use style enter abi,I don tell you before nothing does you,no be today. Swag ON,I dey see you.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by lifestyle1(m): 12:29am On Feb 08, 2012
Imagine make girl they challenge guy.  undecided I'm sure when they get married (If them c man marry them) them go they argue with their husband as they like.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Flashaldrin(m): 12:31am On Feb 08, 2012
freecocoa:

I'm there. done here too. undecided
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:34am On Feb 08, 2012
freecocoa:

Na me you dey use style enter abi,I don tell you before nothing does you,no be today. Swag ON,I dey see you.
Dis gal no dey hia word ooo  angry angry

Mama dee I enter u anywhia u sef no,so drop d swagga talk man, y u acting shady sef? Its cool tho I understand berra now I go free u I don begin hold my lane.Damnnn folks getting all emotional and acting up undecided undecided

Am Out!!!
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by freecocoa(f): 12:46am On Feb 08, 2012
^Abeg park well,na this thing dey vex me sef,who is getting emotional?na so you go dey conclude anyhow,dey drop careless statement,now I'm acting up I no be flash o,carry una fight go meet am,I don commot mouth for una. angry
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:50am On Feb 08, 2012
And dis below comment wasn't Deep? I hia u woteva am tired of all dis personality clash,I dey my lane.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by freecocoa(f): 12:54am On Feb 08, 2012
^Na you know wetin you dey talk,I'm acting up is not deep abi?even when you know it doesn't go down well with me you still go ahead to drop statements,no dey form one thing give me,you suppose know when to stop.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:59am On Feb 08, 2012
^Okay cocoa d warrior u win ooo,happy now? I sed I dey hold my base now,is it too much for you to digest? undecided
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by freecocoa(f): 1:04am On Feb 08, 2012
^Quit doing that,wetin you dey call me warrior for?we dey fight?can't you just say something without adding petrol to the fire? E no pure abeg you sef dey try reason matter before you drop yarn and declare base.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:09am On Feb 08, 2012
Dis is getting boring I have heard U,seriously quit making a scene CASE CLOSED!! I get it, I understand ur point and ama stay clear. undecided
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by freecocoa(f): 1:13am On Feb 08, 2012
^Na you sabi,I try dey cool matter you dey speak english give me,do as you please. Btw if you are bored go watch tv or sleep night don come. undecided undecided
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by LaParisienne(f): 1:50am On Feb 08, 2012
@MarcAnthon
Papi I'm tired, going to bed now. Take care of your self for me and keep being a gent. I want to wake up to your sweetness in the morning. Pls don't forget to check on me regularly, despite our different time zones. Lol
Kiss kiss
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by MarcAnthon(m): 1:59am On Feb 08, 2012
La Parisienne:

What did I ever do to deserve such a wonderful man like you? Papi, words can't explain how you make feel right now. OMG, I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach. . .

Mon amour, je t'aime beaucoup  kiss kiss kiss

Bellissima,
You say such sweet words so effortlessly
Only bacause they come form a beautiful mind
One untainted by the prejudices of an unfair world
One so pure, so sure, so strong, and yet so tender

I could have sworn I knew you in a previous existence
The way we bonded ever so tightly so quickly
That funny way we knew even before it was said
Exactly what the other was going to say  smiley

Nothing can come between us now
And if they dare
I will sail seven seas
And move many mountains
And fight the fiercest battles
Just to be by your side

"So I can wake up everyday
To the sound of your breath on my neck,
The warmth of your lips on my cheek,
The feel of your skin on my fingers,
And your heart beating in unison with mine. . .
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
With anyone other than you"

iloveualways  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Jidefido(m): 2:03am On Feb 08, 2012
Who dey vex my freecocoa?dat person shld give himself brain big tym, nufin do u sha,u re on point.bt really,u guys shld calm down as per all dese unnecessary dentin of pple characters.less of insults and more of constructive stuffs
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by MarcAnthon(m): 2:06am On Feb 08, 2012
La Parisienne:

@MarcAnthon
Papi I'm tired, going to bed now. Take care of your self for me and keep being a gent. I want to wake up to your sweetness in the morning. Pls don't forget to check on me regularly, despite our different time zones. Lol
Kiss kiss

Babes, didn't know you were still awake. Sleep well my Princess. May fair angels protect you for me and may your dreams bring smiles to your face when you wake up

So here's for you. . . no amount of blackmail will stop these songs coming. Goodnight Bellissima.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI-o25K6B-E[/flash]

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgLHpt2BRN4[/flash]
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Chnges(m): 6:42am On Feb 08, 2012
*yawns* I've missed alot, why must things get hot when i'm away? I should have been a catalyst but now i'm an end product.

I don't feel happy right now. Anyway, good morning all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34)

Pre-Wedding Photos With 'Private Property' Tag / Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) / Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.