Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,934 members, 7,969,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:15 PM

Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. (35370 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by LaParisienne(f): 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Flashaldrin.     Bro i like u and I will give you La-Parisiennesasa.  she single and she  date,s   anything! wink
Have you finished giving lapdance at queer clubs, you and the ''thing'' you addressed this crap to? Now go and attend to your customers. Bloody c0cksuckers.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Flashaldrin(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Flash, I read your cheap shots against me  tongue I tot we were friends. I understand though, na jealousy  grin grin grin And the whole dialogue here sef was between me and my Sweetness. I have forgiven you though, and matter of fact I will forgive you any wrongdoing you may indulge in against me. But what I will not tolerate is having you disrespect my woman, whether explicitly or implicitly, by inference. So the same warning goes to you too: STOP DISRESPECTING MY PRECIOUS. I haven't said anything against yours, and as a matter of fact I will not. So it won't be asking too much from you to return the courtesy. . . tongue
Jeeeez, oga mark na wentin i do naa?? What kind of accusating is all these, eh??
What cheap shots against you and what disrespect against your woman??
Now dont tell me you're counting my conversation with cork, that would really dissapoint me sad
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Flashaldrin(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Cork, respect the pubic hair around your two inch package and STOP DISRESPECTING MY WOMAN! You will not be warned a second time!
# Sharpening Sexkillz' blade# E be like say somebody wan go pay him ancestors a visit today. . .

chei!! Mr, cork, is this you?? shocked shocked
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Mayflowa(m): 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2012
From La Parisienne

Nobody is serious here, we are just messing around. Mayflowa is a good guy but he's married. I can't flirt with a married man, even if it's a joke on a faceless internet forum.

Ok. We are all joking. No one is serious. God! This place can really relieve you of stress. Anyway, the down side is that has also affected my work because of the hours invested but I enjoyed every bit of it. I do a PhD work here.

To set the record straight La Parisienne, I am not married o. I am as single as they come! I knew where you dug that up anyway. That was CC family thread. I was was joking with the wife stuff just to spice the thread! Now, CC wont take it likely. Anyway you are more important wink God! you went that far to do some dectective check on us!

Marc Anthony is a great guy. He has got good writing skills. undoubtably intelligent but He seem a player IMO and was so trying hard to impress you. lol. You seem to like music a lot. He was thoughtful there and kept it coming

But you were so unfair in the game. How could you just leave without letting me know. I would have allowed you anyway knowing you guys were friends on the forum before. Remember you came for me. Do you use and dump men in real life? You have always encouraged Marc right from the first and it was quick for you to hurl insults at my gifts! I became your sudden enemy.

I like you anyway. You are equally intelligent, smart and beautiful, I guess. Big one to all the girls that got my back! Cuddler, Annawhite, dyt, Idowuogbo and the delectable sexkillz. I love guys. I extend my love to Marc Anthony. Make sure you dont break La Parisienne's heart. She will always be precious to me. cool
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Flashaldrin(m): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2012
Mayflowa:

From La Parisienne

Ok. We are all joking. No one is serious. God! This place can really relieve you of stress. Anyway, the down side is that has also affected my work because of the hours invested but I enjoyed every bit of it. I do a PhD work here.

To set the record straight La Parisienne, I am not married o. I am as single as they come! I knew where you dug that up anyway. That was CC family thread. I was was joking with the wife stuff just to spice the thread! Now, CC wont take it likely. Anyway you are more important wink God! you went that far to do some dectective check on us!

Marc Anthony is a great guy. He has got good writing skills. undoubtably intelligent but He seem a player IMO and was so trying hard to impress you. lol. You seem to like music a lot. He was thoughtful there and kept it coming

But you were so unfair in the game. How could you just leave without letting me know. I would have allowed you anyway knowing you guys were friends on the forum before. Remember you came for me. Do you use and dump men in real life? You have always encouraged Marc right from the first and it was quick for you to hurl insults at my gifts! I became your sudden enemy.

I like you anyway. You are equally intelligent, smart and beautiful, I guess. Big one to all the girls that got my back! Cuddler, Annawhite, dyt, Idowuogbo and the delectable sexkillz. I love guys. I extend my love to Marc Anthony. Make sure you dont break La Parisienne's heart. She will always be precious to me. cool
what See wetin woman dey cause undecided
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Killz3(m): 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2012
Mayflowa:

From La Parisienne

I like you anyway. You are equally intelligent, smart and beautiful, I guess.  Big one to all the girls that got my back! Cuddler, Annawhite, dyt, Idowuogbo and the delectable sexkillz. I love guys. I extend my love to Marc Anthony. Make sure you dont break La Parisienne's heart. She will always be precious to me.  cool
You be Man! smiley
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Chnges(m): 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2012
*Yawns* isn't it time yet?
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by freecocoa(f): 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2012
MY sunshine you know you don't even have to ask,I'm already all yours,whatever went down on this thread is just me being part of the fun.btw my HEARTBEAT don't even give ear to what anyone here says,I love you and you love me,that's all that matters,their opinions don't count.*kisses*

Mamalola,I'd like to officially warn you to mind your biz and face your Debosky,I don't need you poke nosing into mine,I don't care what you think of flash and his methods,its not your place to tell him how to woo me,I'm good with his methods so do yourself a favor by shutting up.

Badosky,even if flash is an infant leave him for me like that,I'm not complaining,I love him try understanding that. Thank you

Marcanthon,odika this love na egbu gi ka nmaya is making you reason anti-clockwise,I no go like get kwanta with you so please weree ya nwanyoo abeg cos you na my brother.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by MarcAnthon(m): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2012
Big fat lie. And how exactly did you know this?
Marc is a great guy, you can sense it all over him. He's polite, handsome, generous, articulate, has a good heart, intelligent, classy and sexy. He is everything a woman can ever ask for, we are a perfect match and we are so lucky to have each other.

Nothing will ever make me change my mind about Marc. Haters, now beat it.

Beautiful, you may never understand the depth of my pride seeing the way you held the fort while I was gone against all them haters. This just concretizes our love even more.

It takes one to know one and you are indeed beautiful, generous, articulate, intelligent, classy and sexy. You have such a good heart and everyman will be lucky to have you. Pay them no heed Sweetness, for they ramble out of envy for what we have. They complain that we share love, poems and songs, but they go ahead and try to imitate. That's what they are love, pathetic imitators!

La Parisienne, mi Bellissima, come a little bit closer, let me hold you babes

[flash=450,420]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8KvJRVWtqM[/flash]
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Chnges(m): 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2012
Is this a dream??
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by MrCork17: 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Cork, respect the pubic hair around your two inch package and STOP DISRESPECTING MY WOMAN! You will not be warned a second time!
# Sharpening Sexkillz' blade# E be like say somebody wan go pay him ancestors a visit today. . .

Hang on makaton.    La Parisiennesasa   is  mine and I can sell her to any Nairalander I want.   Flashadarin.  bro, she's yours!! angry
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by LaParisienne(f): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2012
LMAO @ fighting over underaged boys, puppy love indeed.

Poor writing skills, zero punctuation, no knowlegde of spacing and paragraphing etc. Yet the call themselves students, what a shame. And instead of reading their books, they busy posting 24 hrs on Nairaland with their china phones.

Imma kill these ghetto b1tches when I have the time.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Chnges(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2012
Mr roaster has the final say hahah grin grin grin *coughs* I'm really enjoying this.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Killz3(m): 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Hang on makaton.    La Parisiennesasa   is  mine and I can sell her to any Nairalander I want.   [size=16pt]Flashadarin.  bro, she's yours!![/size] angry
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided angry angry

Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by MarcAnthon(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Jeeeez, oga mark na wentin i do naa?? What kind of accusating is all these, eh??
What cheap shots against you and what disrespect against your woman??
Now dont tell me you're counting my conversation with cork, that would really dissapoint me sad

The place where you said my poems were copied nko? And then you said 'back to sender' on the offer of my woman  tongue tongue Pls repsek yaself

freecocoa:

Marcanthon,odika this love na egbu gi ka nmaya is making you reason anti-clockwise,I no go like get kwanta with you so please weree ya nwanyoo abeg cos you na my brother.

Nne oma, udo di. e ma na owu egwu ka anyi no here. I was just warning Flash to respect his haircut, no hard feelings

and Cork you don't even deserve an answer! Peckham's smallest where it matters  tongue tongue
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by MrCork17: 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2012
La Parisienne:

Have you finished giving lapdance at queer clubs, you and the ''thing'' you addressed this crap to? Now go and attend to your customers. Bloody c0cksuckers.

Sweeery Laparisa.  but How do you expect to find a husband with this kinda language? Who will  ever  Valentine you sef? undecided
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Killz3(m): 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2012
That cutlass is looking for a job. Dont employ it! undecided
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by LaParisienne(f): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Beautiful, you may never understand the depth of my pride seeing the way you held the fort while I was gone against all them haters. This just concretizes our love even more.

It takes one to know one and you are indeed beautiful, generous, articulate, intelligent, classy and sexy. You have such a good heart and everyman will be lucky to have you. Pay them no heed Sweetness, for they ramble out of envy for what we have. They complain that we share love, poems and songs, but they go ahead and try to imitate. That's what they are love, pathetic imitators!

La Parisienne, mi Bellissima, come a little bit closer, let me hold you babes

Papi, I'm glad you appreciate my effort. Them haterz almost killed me when you were gone, but I stood my ground as a strong woman and they hid their faces in shame. It's good to have you back sweetness, how are you today?

On a side note, I'm not happy with you and you should know why angry angry angry

~Killz~:

That cutlass is looking for a job. Dont employ it! undecided

Thanks bruv for watching my back.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2012
freecocoa:

MY sunshine you know you don't even have to ask,I'm already all yours,whatever went down on this thread is just me being part of the fun.btw my HEARTBEAT don't even give ear to what anyone here says,I love you and you love me,that's all that matters,their opinions don't count.*kisses*

Mamalola,I'd like to officially warn you to mind your biz and face your Debosky,I don't need you poke nosing into mine,I don't care what you think of flash and his methods,its not your place to tell him how to woo me,I'm good with his methods so do yourself a favor by shutting up.

Badosky,even if flash is an infant leave him for me like that,I'm not complaining,I love him try understanding that. Thank you

Cocoa stop feeling fruity talk to ur toyboy.All dis defending up and down is doing u no good,and I would appreciate it if u no jus bring talk come my side.He's here talking shitzzz u can't caution him but u took d chance to type canal give me shey?abeg adjust.Do u think I care if its e-love or true love,stop dropping tone dats all I gats to say.

La Parisienne:

Poor writing skills, zero punctuation, no knowlegde of spacing and paragraphing etc. Yet the call themselves students, what a shame. And instead of reading their books, they busy posting 24 hrs on Nairaland with their china phones.

Hmmmm La mamsita who are are d e-bitches? I can b of help wen d war starts. wink cheesy
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Killz3(m): 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hmmmm La mamsita who are are d e-bitches? I can b of help wen d war starts. wink cheesy
Make that two. . . cheesy You know i have a phd in cutlassology! cheesy
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by MarcAnthon(m): 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2012
Mayflowa:

From La Parisienne

I like you anyway. You are equally intelligent, smart and beautiful, I guess.  Big one to all the girls that got my back! Cuddler, Annawhite, dyt, Idowuogbo and the delectable sexkillz. I love guys. I extend my love to Marc Anthony. Make sure you dont break La Parisienne's heart. She will always be precious to me.  cool

Haba Mayflowa! That's real life assessment you're doing there and that may not be fair since you hardly know me. Still, one love bro. Take it easy. As for my Sweetness, she's in safe hands, don't worry.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Chnges(m): 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2012
*peeps in*
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Cuddler: 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2012
Mayflowa:

From La Parisienne

This is so touchy. I am sure you would get another val! Will advertize Mayeasy to easy e-pple wink cheesy

Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by bekay911(f): 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2012
Idowu come make i val you. Give u a special treat. Play d newest PS3 car race game, or we play ''hu sabi talk pass''. Its been long hope we re-unite dis val.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by LaParisienne(f): 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2012
MarcAnthon:

[flash=450,420]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8KvJRVWtqM[/flash]

Mi Diamante, I just listened to this song now and it melted my heart. Thanks, you are so sweet. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. We belong together and we'll make it last forever. . .

Come closer Sucre  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Killz3(m): 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2012
La Parisienne:

Thanks bruv for watching my back.
cheesy cheesy
bekay911:

Idowu come make i val you. Give u a special treat. Play d newest PS3 car race game, or we play ''hu sabi talk pass''. Its been long hope we re-unite dis val.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by freecocoa(f): 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2012
La Parisienne:

On a more serious note,I chose to ignore all your hateful comments but let me put this to you straight now,if you want to attack me or pick a fight I suggest you do it directly,I don't know what your problem is with me,I've tried to search for where I've wronged you on this forum but I can't seem to find it.

The very first time i talked to you was on flash's thread in response to yours and I didn't insult you,you cussed me on that thread but I decided to let it go cos I felt you misunderstood my intentions,now you are using indirect shots on me for what I can't tell,well its a public forum and anyone can write or behave anyhow he\she dims fit, I just want to make sure that if I decide to return the favor I won't be blamed for that.

As far as I know on this forum,I haven't offended you in any way and if what I wrote on that thread got to you,I'm sure you took more than enough pound of flesh for it but if you feel beefing me is gonna make you cooler than keep at it.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by LaParisienne(f): 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2012
Idowuogbo:

La belle I don't  need to name them, the ghetto b1tches know themselves cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by MarcAnthon(m): 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2012
La Parisienne:

Papi, I'm glad you appreciate my effort. Them haterz almost killed me when you were gone, but I stood my ground as a strong woman and they hid their faces in shame. It's good to have you back sweetness, how are you today?

On a side note, I'm not happy with you and you should know why angry angry angry

I always knew you are a strong woman able to hold her own. Do take it easy on them dear, they all mean well.

I'm good, Bellissima. Twas just another day. Don't be unhappy pls. Whatever it is I'll come through, promise.

La Parisienne:

La belle I don't  need to name them, the ghetto b1tches know themselves cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bellissima, no more fights please. It doesn't sit well with me. Please refrain.

freecocoa:

On a more serious note,I chose to ignore all your hateful comments but let me put this to you straight now,if you want to attack me or pick a fight I suggest you do it directly,I don't know what your problem is with me,I've tried to search for where I've wronged you on this forum but I can't seem to find it.

The very first time i talked to you was on flash's thread in response to yours and I didn't insult you,you cussed me on that thread but I decided to let it go cos I felt you misunderstood my intentions,now you are using indirect shots on me for what I can't tell,well its a public forum and anyone can write or behave anyhow he\she dims fit, I just want to make sure that if I decide to return the favor I won't be blamed for that.

As far as I know on this forum,I haven't offended you in any way and if what I wrote on that thread got to you,I'm sure you took more than enough pound of flesh for it but if you feel beefing me is gonna make you cooler than keep at it.

Cocoa Nne. You know I hate fights of any kind. I have talked to her. Please it's okay inugo.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:38pm On Feb 07, 2012
bekay911:

Small yansh,its bin agessssss.Listen I will bring d after party to yours and we can play grand theft all nite.Are u game? kiss kiss

La Parisienne:

Lool,gangstress u are mouthed. cool
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by MarcAnthon(m): 11:38pm On Feb 07, 2012
La Parisienne:

Mi Diamante, I just listened to this song now and it melted my heart. Thanks, you are so sweet. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. We belong together and we'll make it last forever. . .

Come closer Sucre  kiss kiss kiss

I'm glad you like it love. Amen to that! grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by LaParisienne(f): 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2012
MarcAnthon:

I always knew you are a strong woman able to hold her own. Do take it easy on them dear, they all mean well.
I'm good, Bellissima. Twas just another day. Don't be unhappy pls. Whatever it is I'll come through, promise.
Bellissima, no more fights please. It doesn't sit well with me. Please refrain.

Ok love. I don't like fights either and I hate indulging in it. Wont happen again, I promise.

MarcAnthon:

I'm glad you like it love. Amen to that! grin kiss kiss kiss

Lol. But why the big grin?. I was just saying the wordings of the song!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (34)

Pre-Wedding Photos With 'Private Property' Tag / Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) / Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.