Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,443 members, 7,894,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

Guys, Its This A Good Offer? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Guys, Its This A Good Offer? (824 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Its This A Good Offer? by NUkachukwu: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2012
This Nissan Pathfinder 06 is offered to me at the cost of N2190000 from the US before clearing in Nigeria.   Including clearing will cost about 2.5m, mil is 115,603. Find below pix and tell me what u think.

Re: Guys, Its This A Good Offer? by ADEBYTE: 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2012
Hi guy if u don't mind, I can offer u similar car with a lower milliage with or without clearing.
Without clearing for 2M
With clearing for 2.350,000.
Let me know if u r interested and u can send me ur email address and I can send pictures of car to you.
You can also help by highlighting the possible features that u wanted in the car. This is an oppournity ,pls grab it
Re: Guys, Its This A Good Offer? by NUkachukwu: 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2012
@ Adebyte, very well interested. ukachukwunnamdi@yahoo.com. Expecting your mail ASAP.
Re: Guys, Its This A Good Offer? by KunleA2(m): 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2012
Hi,

Before you go jumping at any offer or counteroffer, u need to consider all variables.

Mileage? History? Running condition.

But left to me, i will CAUTIOUSLY say that its a good offer. I will need to know the mileage and VIN to say conclusively.

If you can provide a bigger and clearer picture, that will be good also.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Attn:siena,ikenna Nd Othrs Pls / Is It Advisable To Buy A Car That's Been In An Accident / Are Nigerians The Highest Purchasers Of Hiace Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.