Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,169 members, 7,967,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:08 PM

House Of Assembly Summoned Bianca For Screening - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Assembly Summoned Bianca For Screening (9934 Views)

Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo) / Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters / Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Assembly Summoned Bianca For Screening by dayokanu(m): 2:22am On Feb 09, 2012
Shey na HIV screening dem wan do for Bian-car the national carrier, and village bicycle.

The mysterious way Ojuku died which was suspected to be from the dreaded AIDS is cause for suspicion and in the National interest Bian-car has to be screened

Is she getting paid? If she wants to mourn, Can she simply decline the appointment to mourn or why receive salary and cant perform your duties because you are mourning.

She is mourning under Uju Okonkwo on Ojukus bed
Re: House Of Assembly Summoned Bianca For Screening by OneNaira6: 2:49am On Feb 09, 2012
Smart move Bianca.
Re: House Of Assembly Summoned Bianca For Screening by bulksms247(m): 6:49am On Feb 09, 2012
The house must be stupid for calling a woman in mourning to appear before them, It seems they don't have respect for our culture. Ok let them come and drag her to abuja we dey wait for una. Stupidized and subsidized people.
Re: House Of Assembly Summoned Bianca For Screening by bulksms247(m): 7:15am On Feb 09, 2012
@adora4u1, Thanks for clearing the air,please poster modify your post cause you nearly got me shaking with anger,
Re: House Of Assembly Summoned Bianca For Screening by Wislet(f): 9:13am On Feb 09, 2012
NO Igbo woman would have gone for such when her husband is yet to be buried. It is not a matter of it being Ojukwu's wife. It's a matter of respect & honour.
It is ridiculous for them to suggest such. Grown men? Hope the story isn't true, cos it would be unbelievable.
Re: House Of Assembly Summoned Bianca For Screening by moHot(f): 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2012
am surprised that people think the house of assembly wil have any iota of pity for a woman who just lost her husband,when they don't even have pity for the dying masses.maacheeeew!
Re: House Of Assembly Summoned Bianca For Screening by nsiadi: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2012
Some people in N L r becoming silly ( sorry I cant c a more suitable word)
What comes out from their mouths stinks
If they dont hv friends who can advise them they shd go back to school (after all Gowon & OBJ did)
How can people be insulting others, who are better than them several folds, in the name of contribution
Even when a new entrant clarified the issue at stake they didnt understand bc they are silly!
Soon I wl start to name names

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Senators, Reps Back Southern Governors On State Police, Others / Armed Robbers Raids Unity Bank At Kwali, Fct, Abuja - Breaking News. / I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.