Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

How Private Is My Cellphone When I Have A Spouse? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Private Is My Cellphone When I Have A Spouse? (876 Views)

The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? / How Soon After The Death Of A Spouse To Start A New Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Private Is My Cellphone When I Have A Spouse? by joerux60: 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2012
How private is private? Can I not answer my spouse’s
cellphone when it is just next to me? Are there any
secrets that might be revealed in the messages?
Space, yes, and I should not be eavesdropping
whenever she is on the phone.
But how much space should be given in a marriage?
Re: How Private Is My Cellphone When I Have A Spouse? by Zilja(f): 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2012
Sounds to me that the both of you need to discuss the level of respect not space. If you suspect your spouse being unfaithful then you might not be able to control yourself when/if things present itself. You might want to have a sit down and talk about what’s on your mind before making things worst.
Now a days with the dialouge and shortcut text messages, you will need a text dictionary to keep up.

Good Luck smiley
Re: How Private Is My Cellphone When I Have A Spouse? by joerux60: 11:28am On Feb 09, 2012
Thanx for the advice Zilja
Re: How Private Is My Cellphone When I Have A Spouse? by mutter(f): 11:37am On Feb 09, 2012
Does are things you need to agree on. If she does not want you answering her cellphone let it be.
Marriage is based on trust not control.
One major reason I have never cheated on my husband is because he never did the same to me, as far as I am aware and because he trusts me.
a smart person may beat controls but an ass betrays trust.
Re: How Private Is My Cellphone When I Have A Spouse? by Zilja(f): 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2012
joerux60:

Thanx for the advice Zilja
Welcome smiley
Re: How Private Is My Cellphone When I Have A Spouse? by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 11, 2012
bug her phone and track her calls and internet communications. Then keep a covert camera in her room at all times undecided undecided undecided grin
Re: How Private Is My Cellphone When I Have A Spouse? by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 11, 2012
Re: How Private Is My Cellphone When I Have A Spouse? by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 11, 2012
Aunty CC, eku ijo meta o, ile nko? Thanks for looking out.
Re: How Private Is My Cellphone When I Have A Spouse? by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 11, 2012
99.9% of the calls I make are made with his phone. grin. Me ke, use my credit? For where cool
Re: How Private Is My Cellphone When I Have A Spouse? by highland(m): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2012
Your spouse is also part of your private life.so you have not separate property
Re: How Private Is My Cellphone When I Have A Spouse? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2012
Got nowt to hide when in a relationship.

Even girlfriends are allowed to go through if they so wish as long as it doesn't become a compulsive routine.

However, horses for courses I guess.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Very Important Pics,it May Concern You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / See What I Did To Transform This Home. / IS There Anything Bad In A Woman Building A House Without Her Husband's Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.