Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,427 members, 7,929,400 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 01:27 PM

Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here - Islam for Muslims (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here (115409 Views)

A Brother Just Join The Nairaland Muslim Family / Jazakallah Khairan To The Nairaland Muslim Community / Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 7:10am On Jun 24, 2013
^Wa Alaykum Salam, you are welcome.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by greetings(f): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2013
Salam alaykum,brothers and sisters in Islam. Not a newbie been here as a guest for years.now being a member,would like to be identified with al-islam.#firstpost
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 10:38am On Jun 26, 2013
greetings: Salam alaykum,brothers and sisters in Islam. Not a newbie been here as a guest for years.now being a member,would like to be identified with al-islam.#firstpost

Wa Alaykum Salam, I love your username. Very unique
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by greetings(f): 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
^^ thanks, actually stumbled upon it.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by CERKEYNAH: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
Asalam Aleykun every1, my name is Saqeenah, 9ce to join my fellow broda n sista on dis forum. Baraqa Allah Fii every1 in all our endeavours.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
CERKEYNAH: Asalam Aleykun every1, my name is Saqeenah, 9ce to join my fellow broda n sista on dis forum. Baraqa Allah Fii every1 in all our endeavours.

Wa Alaykum Salam, welcome.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by bheemz(f): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2013
Assalam Aleikun waramotullah wabarakatuh!, am a muslim(Alhamdulillah)n my name bheemz nice to be here
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Mynd44: 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2013
I have a question and I do not wish to open a thread about it. Who do I ask and where?
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by deols(f): 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mynd_44: I have a question and I do not wish to open a thread about it. Who do I ask and where?
You can ask them on existing threads. You can also send a message to tbaba1234@yahoo.com

https://www.nairaland.com/1242169/ask-questions-islam-muslims-here

https://www.nairaland.com/802617/questions-muslims-those-want-know
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Mynd44: 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
Thanks ma'am
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by deols(f): 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mynd_44: Thanks ma'am

You are welcome sir.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
bheemz: Assalam Aleikun waramotullah wabarakatuh!, am a muslim(Alhamdulillah)n my name bheemz nice to be here

Wa Alaykum Salam, you are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Kazil1(m): 9:00am On Jul 03, 2013
As-salaam alaykum brothers in faith. My name is kazil kabiru from okene kogi state. Age 23. Indeed am so lucky to be a muslim
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 11:39am On Jul 03, 2013
Kazil1: As-salaam alaykum brothers in faith. My name is kazil kabiru from okene kogi state. Age 23. Indeed am so lucky to be a muslim

Wa Alaykum Salam, welcome bro.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by cunlekkk(m): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2013
maclatunji: Salam Alaykum everybody. Now, Nairaland gets new members everyday and a good percentage of these newbies are Muslims. We would like to know you if you are one. Kindly introduce yourself to your fellow Muslim brothers and sisters here.

Ma Salam
I am Abdullah adekunle a student 4rm ibadan. I am 21yrs of age.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2013
cunle_kkk:
I am Abdullah adekunle a student 4rm ibadan. I am 21yrs of age.

Wa Alaykum Salam, you are welcome.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by EatmyShorts: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2013
I am MarcAnthony. I'm a man of God and i want to learn about Islam.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2013
EatmyShorts: I am MarcAnthony. I'm a man of God and i want to learn about Islam.

Hello, you are welcome as long as you keep within the rules.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Azmarie(f): 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
Assalamu Alaikum ! brothers and sisters I'm a young muslimah , from senegambia and I hope to be welcomed here by , my fellow brothers and sisters. smiley ♥♡

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by tbaba1234: 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
EatmyShorts: I am MarcAnthony. I'm a man of God and i want to learn about Islam.

Welcome MarcAnthony, good to have you.

Here is a copy of the translated Quran:

http://asadullahali.files./2010/09/the_quran.pdf

If you have questions. The muslims would do their best to provide answers.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by tbaba1234: 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
Azmarie: Assalamu Alaikum ! brothers and sisters I'm a young muslimah , from senegambia and I hope to be welcomed here by , my fellow brothers and sisters. smiley ♥♡

Wa aleikum salam

Senegambia? Senegal , Gambia or both.

You are very welcome.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by EatmyShorts: 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
Thank you for the warm Welcome.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by EatmyShorts: 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
tbaba1234:

Welcome MarcAnthony, good to have you.

Here is a copy of the translated Quran:

http://asadullahali.files./2010/09/the_quran.pdf

If you have questions. The muslims would do their best to provide answers.

Thanks, i will start that Today.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 12:34am On Jul 06, 2013
Azmarie: Assalamu Alaikum ! brothers and sisters I'm a young muslimah , from senegambia and I hope to be welcomed here by , my fellow brothers and sisters. smiley ♥♡

Wa Alaykum Salam, you are very welcome. Feel at home.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 12:45am On Jul 06, 2013
tbaba1234:

Wa aleikum salam

You are very welcome.

Gambians tend to use the term following cultural, colonial and political links between the 2 countries. It is like: "If you don't know of Gambia, you will know of Senegal and by extension 'Senegambia'.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by tbaba1234: 6:44am On Jul 06, 2013
^Thanks, ése sir!
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2013
tbaba1234: ^Thanks, ése sir!

You are welcome ko tope sir .
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Azmarie(f): 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
tbaba1234:

Wa aleikum salam

You are very welcome.

@tbaba1234 born in the Gambia but my grandfather came from there ...it was considered , to be one country before we were colonised , by the British and French.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Azmarie(f): 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2013
maclatunji:

Wa Alaykum Salam, you are very welcome. Feel at home.

@maclatunji thank you brother , really appreciate the hospitality.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by tbaba1234: 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
Azmarie:

@tbaba1234 born in the Gambia but my grandfather came from there ...it was considered , to be one country before we were colonised , by the British and French.

Interesting, southern cameroun used to be part of Nigeria as well.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Kazil1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
1love your.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Azmarie(f): 1:02am On Jul 07, 2013
tbaba1234:

Interesting, southern cameroun used to be part of Nigeria as well.

@tbaba1234 Wow never knew that...anyway thanks for welcoming me. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (82) (Reply)

The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) / Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.