Stats: 3,186,389 members, 7,929,227 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:20 AM

Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here - Islam for Muslims (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here (115399 Views)

A Brother Just Join The Nairaland Muslim Family / Jazakallah Khairan To The Nairaland Muslim Community / Sallah Greetings to all Nairaland Muslim Ummah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Jarus(m): 7:00am On Apr 01, 2013
Salaam to all the newbies. Glad to see NL Muslim ummah expanding. This is no doubt a great initiative by Mac.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by tbaba1234: 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
abisolaarshow: Salamualaekum warahmotullah wabarakatuhu. My name is Rafiat frm Lagos State. Nice to meet every1. I'm glad I found this forum, I ve always been looking for a forum for Nigerian muslims.

Waleikum salam warahmotullah wabarakatuhu
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
^Oga, that is too much personal information out there. Even if she is the one, is it advisable for her to acknowledge it? And if she is not the one, that is someone's info you have published.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by tbaba1234: 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
Deleted
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by tbaba1234: 1:41am On Apr 02, 2013
Deleted
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by tbaba1234: 8:51am On Apr 02, 2013
May Allah forgive our shortcomings..
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 9:17am On Apr 02, 2013
tbaba1234: May Allah forgive our shortcomings..

Amin.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
Wondering if i could read deol's profile.....her name and what she does!!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by abusumaya: 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
salam alaekum.i am qasim.32 years old,married &residing in lagos.i joined yesterday.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by abusumaya: 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
salam alaekum.i am qasim.32 years old,married &residing in lagos.i joined yesterday.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by sino(m): 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
abusumaya: salam alaekum.i am qasim.32 years old,married &residing in lagos.i joined yesterday.
wa alaykum salam bro Qasim, you are welcome.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 12:14am On Apr 07, 2013
abusumaya: salam alaekum.i am qasim.32 years old,married &residing in lagos.i joined yesterday.

Wa Alaykum Salam, welcome Bro.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2013
abusumaya: Salam Alaekum.i see muslims praying with clothing of lace material(hole-patterned) which obviously exposes the 'aura',which in my opinion invalidates that salat.
Kindly share your thoughts.

My brother, you need to create a new thread for this. Go here https://www.nairaland.com/islam and click on 'Create New Topic' which is on top of the list of threads.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by abusumaya: 10:41am On Apr 07, 2013
maclatunji:

My brother, you need to create a new thread for this. Go here https://www.nairaland.com/islam and click on 'Create New Topic' which is on top of the list of threads.

done
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by gnykelly(m): 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2013
Salam everyone
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2013
gny kelly: Salam everyone

Wa Alaykum Salam, you are welcome.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by vedaxcool(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2013
Sorry to sound like the reality check guy, but how come we hardly witness 2/3 of the new beez post on this section?
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2013
vedaxcool: Sorry to sound like the reality check guy, but how come we hardly witness 2/3 of the new beez post on this section?

They are falling hand my brother. Newbies, what new things would you like to see that will make you become more interactive in this section?
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by tbaba1234: 11:10am On Apr 15, 2013
Well this section is more active than it was 1 or 2 years ago. There are more beneficial items... This thread has served its purpose to an extent.

There is more sanity.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
tbaba1234: Well this section is more active than it was 1 or 2 years ago. There are more beneficial items... This thread has served its purpose to an extent.

There is more sanity.

Looking for improvements not castigating this thread. I still think there can be more engagement. This thread is a great example of how a fresh person can bring new perspectives that we can all learn from https://www.nairaland.com/1257586/fornication-pregnancy-before-marriage-islamic . Engaging in the discussion it generated has opened my eyes to certain things that I did not know or properly understand before.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by dridowu: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
Salam everyone, Idowu by name, Veterinarian, base in Lagos, May Allah help us all
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by maclatunji: 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
dridowu: Salam everyone, Idowu by name, Veterinarian, base in Lagos, May Allah help us all

Wa Alaykum Salam, you are welcome. I have this passive ambition of rearing animals someday. Maybe your services may be needed by me then sir.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by yunuspeace: 1:23am On Apr 19, 2013
Salam Alaykum brothers n siters.
My names are Yunus Jibril, am new to this forum.
I never knew a forum like dis exist, am glad to be with you all.
Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by sino(m): 1:33am On Apr 19, 2013
yunuspeace: Salam Alaykum brothers n siters.
My names are Yunus Jibril, am new to this forum.
I never knew a forum like dis exist, am glad to be with you all.

Wa alaykum salam, you are welcome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (82) (Reply)

The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) / Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)