Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,391 members, 7,947,649 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

iPhone Killer Apps 2 - Phones (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Killer Apps 2 (153991 Views)

11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by bashnick: 7:23pm On May 26, 2013
Ok
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by SIMPLIFIED(m): 3:53pm On May 27, 2013
guys please my bro iphone bluetooth aint receiving.it was unlocked newly if u want to send to it. The device ure sending wit will not supported by other device even when the bluetooth is turned on
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by honsule(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2013
i want to upgrade the firmware of a friend's Iphone 4 from version 4 to the latest 6.1.3 the challenge i have right now is.i have downloaded about 2 different versions of firmware(offline) i will gets not compatible error.what is the way forward. sad sad sad

Jive's iphone 16gb. that is what i can see on the itune when i connected the fone to my laptop
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 2:50pm On May 28, 2013
Honorable Sule, maybe you downloaded the right file but the file is corrupt. it happens. If you have Sn0wbreeze, try and run it with the file. With this, you will know if the file is corrupt or not.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by honsule(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2013
sun_temi: Honorable Sule, maybe you downloaded the right file but the file is corrupt. it happens. If you have Sn0wbreeze, try and run it with the file. With this, you will know if the file is corrupt or not.

which one is snowbreeze?i downloaded it from iclarified.com .....***honsule goes in search of snowbreeze***
will be back
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by honsule(m): 3:48pm On May 28, 2013
snowbreeze display invalid IPSW! I want to use the snowbreeze to download the ios.the challenge is this.how can i differentiate between. Iphone 4 GSM/ GSM-r2/ CDMA which one shd i download self?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 28, 2013
honsule: snowbreeze display invalid IPSW! I want to use the snowbreeze to download the ios.the challenge is this.how can i differentiate between. Iphone 4 GSM/ GSM-r2/ CDMA which one shd i download self?

download from http://www.felixbruns.de/iPod/firmware/

abi u go ban me? grin grin
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by honsule(m): 5:58pm On May 28, 2013
tumababa:

download from http://www.felixbruns.de/iPod/firmware/

abi u go ban me? grin grin

no be FBT link u give na cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
No need for Ban,rather i will give u thumbs up wink wink wink
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by honsule(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2013
IPHONE 4(GSM) is showing iphone 3.how come? what about IPHONE 4(CDMA)
I want to download the right ios this time around o
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 28, 2013
honsule: IPHONE 4(GSM) is showing iphone 3.how come? what about IPHONE 4(CDMA)
I want to download the right ios this time around o

is it iphone 4 cdma u av? are u sure? no sim slot?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by honsule(m): 7:12pm On May 28, 2013
tumababa:

is it iphone 4 cdma u av? are u sure? no sim slot?

there is sim slot of course shocked shocked shocked
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by honsule(m): 8:20pm On May 28, 2013
@Tumababa.Thankz man.i downloaded the ios from the link you gave me.
Before i could say Jack Robinson,i saw verifying iphone update with Apple. Next Preparing Iphone for software update. Although i encountered error,i was undeterred.i pressed on and finally the Iphone 4 is updated to the latest firmware.
Abeg, collect one La casera near that shop.I will pay wink wink cool cool

Thankz man cool cool
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 28, 2013
honsule: @Tumababa.Thankz man.i downloaded the ios from the link you gave me.
Before i could say Jack Robinson,i saw verifying iphone update with Apple. Next Preparing Iphone for software update. Although i encountered error,i was undeterred.i pressed on and finally the Iphone 4 is updated to the latest firmware.
Abeg, collect one La casera near that shop.I will pay wink wink cool cool

Thankz man cool cool

lol.. enjoy
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by elrony(m): 3:03am On May 29, 2013
my bro's been disturbing м̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣ to update his iPad 2 wifi only since some apps he's tryna download require iOS 5 or higher....any tips pls...!??..na only iPhone I sabi update n jailbreak lol
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 8:29am On May 29, 2013
Elrony, you can only upgrade to iOS 6.1.3 and no jailbreak at the moment.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by elrony(m): 11:18am On May 29, 2013
sun_temi: Elrony, you can only upgrade to iOS 6.1.3 and no jailbreak at the moment.

dats kool...so na to download 6.1.3 and restore ,boss??...more tips thnx
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by chuchwhite: 11:02am On May 30, 2013
bashnick: please how do i jailbreak my iphone 4s 6.1.3 untethered?
if i cant pls how do i downgrade to 6.0.1?
thanks

for now u cant jailbreak untethered for iphone 4s on 6.1.3 + u can only downgrade if u have ur shsh blob saved for the version of ios u wanna downgrade to...
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 11:34am On May 30, 2013
chuchwhite:

for now u cant jailbreak untethered for iphone 4s on 6.1.3 + u can only downgrade if u have ur shsh blob saved for the version of ios u wanna downgrade to...

Another one don come, Una go just dey give people false hope. Where you want see valid iOS 6 blog aside that of 6.1.3?

Oga Bashnick, if you on 6.1.3 no choice at least for now just stay on the 6.1.3
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by chuchwhite: 11:56am On May 30, 2013
sun_temi:

Another one don come, Una go just dey give people false hope. Where you want see valid iOS 6 blog aside that of 6.1.3?

Oga Bashnick, if you on 6.1.3 no choice at least for now just stay on the 6.1.3

oga why dont u just calmdown..i dint say blog i said if he has his shsh blob to the version of ios he wants to downgrade to... thats why there is an if statement in wah i posted earlier..not false hopes bruv
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 12:16pm On May 30, 2013
blog, blob, shsh infact nhnh nothing at the moment will downgrade 4s on 6.1.3 to a lower version. So the "if" doesn't even come in at all. I don calm down no vex.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 30, 2013
chuchwhite:

u CANNOT downgrade your 4S from ios 6.1.3.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by softtouch2(m): 3:14pm On May 30, 2013
chuchwhite:

oga why dont u just calmdown..i dint say blog i said if he has his shsh blob to the version of ios he wants to downgrade to... thats why there is an if statement in wah i posted earlier..not false hopes bruv

Show me iPhone 4s you've downgraded with shsh, make your name enter Wikipedia sharp sharp
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by elrony(m): 6:32pm On May 30, 2013
abeg Suntemi put м̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣ thru with d iPad updating ish....jare
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by bashnick: 10:15pm On May 30, 2013
sun_temi: blog, blob, shsh infact nhnh nothing at the moment will downgrade 4s on 6.1.3 to a lower version. So the "if" doesn't even come in at all. I don calm down no vex.
ooh! thanks bro...so we have to wait for a jailbreak which could take how long?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by elrony(m): 11:10pm On May 30, 2013
bashnick:
ooh! thanks bro...so we have to wait for a jailbreak which could take how long?
72 months precisely !!! tongue
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by nelsonturner: 10:21am On May 31, 2013
It may be because this type of app is not free that's why the app doesn't install or run in your mobile. First your read app terms & conditions.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by gentlekboi: 12:26am On Jun 03, 2013
Having any issue or software problem with your Ipad , Iphone, Ipod and Android tablets Contact 08028107890 address 4a , otigba str ikeja Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (111) (Reply)

New Airtel Internet Bundle Plans, Prices And Activation Codes / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 / D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.