Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,202 members, 7,873,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

What Is The Solution To Nigeria Problems! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Solution To Nigeria Problems! (823 Views)

Fashola: Jonathan Lacks The Knowledge To Tackle Nigeria’s Problems / “The Elites Are Nigeria’s Problems” Jonathan Cries Out / Solution To Nigeria's Problems.let Us Suggest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Solution To Nigeria Problems! by koko777(m): 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2007
Nigeria is a country well endowed by God. sometimes i asked myself how can we break loose from this myrads of problems which are numerous ranging from politics to economy to social vices and mal admistration by our leaders. It is time we take our destiny into our hands, nobody will build this nation for us, so it is very important everyone check his conscience, we have to be passionate about our country if we must be respected outside. i believe someday we will all have cause to celebrate this blessed nation. My fellow gentlemen and ladies in nairaland, what is your take?
Re: What Is The Solution To Nigeria Problems! by babasin(m): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2007
Dr Watson, currently director of the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory (CSHL) in New York, has arrived in Britain to promote his latest book.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, the 79-year-old said he was "inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa" because "all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours - whereas all the testing says not really".
Re: What Is The Solution To Nigeria Problems! by almondjoy(f): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2007
No hope!  I believe Dr. Watson.  He did not tell me anything I did not already know.  Just a matter of time.  Here is a person who has taken time to study the African environment.  Instead of looking for ways to improve, Africans are burying their heads in the sand even when they are blind, deaf and dumb. Or they are walking around with shameless, empty pride.  In what? I do not understand.  The prospects are gloomy indeed.  Just waiting patiently for death.
Re: What Is The Solution To Nigeria Problems! by Kobojunkie: 2:17am On Oct 19, 2007
koko777:

Nigeria is a country well endowed by God. sometimes i asked myself how can we break loose from this myrads of problems which are numerous ranging from politics to economy to social vices and mal admistration by our leaders. It is time we take our destiny into our hands, nobody will build this nation for us, so it is very important everyone check his conscience, we have to be passionate about our country if we must be respected outside. i believe someday we will all have cause to celebrate this blessed nation. My fellow gentlemen and ladies in nairaland, what is your take?

Maybe we should set goals and aim to achieve those instead of already thinking of celebrating. Right now, I would not say the Nation is in blessed mode at all. I believe we have so many simple problems to solve and too many people with complicated mindsets set as leaders to solve these simple problems. I hate to be rash but I have come to the conclusion that the only way we can get things rolling in that country is if we get rid of those complicated leaders once and for all. Get rid of them in a way that those to come after them will think twice before adopting the same mindset. There are no other ways around this. To get to the blessed Nation which we have been blessed with, we need to get rid of the clutter and we need to do it fast before we have nothing else to feel blessed for.

(1) (Reply)

Obj Election: What A Pack Of Fraud. / The End Of An Area: Ian Smith Is Dead. / Why Do They Want To Kill President Yar'adua?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.