Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,960 members, 7,949,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:03 AM

Allocation Papers For Lpfo,ago And Blco Urgently Needed For Purchase - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Allocation Papers For Lpfo,ago And Blco Urgently Needed For Purchase (604 Views)

Loaded Vessel Of One Million Barrels Of BLCO Urgently Needed / Allocation Papers For Ago,lpfo Urgently Needed / Blco And Lpfo Allocation Papers Urgently Needed For Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Allocation Papers For Lpfo,ago And Blco Urgently Needed For Purchase by y2kaustin(m): 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2012
anyone that has link whom my buyers can buy,the allocation papers of the above mentioned product,kindly get in touch with me Asap on 08134340380.Thank you.
Re: Allocation Papers For Lpfo,ago And Blco Urgently Needed For Purchase by harakiri(m): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2012
I have already sent you an email and text concerning this. Work on it asap. Time is of the essence.

(1) (Reply)

Technology Flow Of Production Of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete / A House For Sale In Magodo Phase 1(with Suspended Swimming Pool) / Ruzu Blank For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.