Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,098 members, 7,909,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:51 PM

What Realy Happened - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Realy Happened (914 Views)

Come In And Judge Guys. Is She Realy Her Flat Mate? (pics) / REALY Funny Wifes Reply To HUSBAND Msg... / akpors is realy funny (check) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Realy Happened by donsponky(m): 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2012
A girl went to see a pastor for councelling, & she was asked what happened? She simply replied, my boyfriend did bad thing to me, the pastor asked "Did he beat you? She said no. Did he slap you? She said no, the pastor hugged her, and said did he do this to you? She said no, pastor kissed her and ask did he do this to you? She said no, pastor lay her down & made love with her without her resisting, Did he do this to you. She so no.
Pastor said: okay what did he do.
She said, he gave me HIV/AID!!!!
Na him d man of God faint! tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Realy Happened by bunmioguns(m): 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2012
we don read dis joke for here several times nw. . . . tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Realy Happened by sutoboy(m): 12:13am On Feb 12, 2012
no abuse am now

na Projan Pikin!
Re: What Realy Happened by mikuz(m): 8:35am On Feb 12, 2012
Suto who abused him?
Nothing person no go see today!!
Re: What Realy Happened by sutoboy(m): 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2012
Na bunmi now,e dey abuse am tru his mind
Re: What Realy Happened by mikuz(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2012
lol @ through his mind.
Suto you no go kill me for nairaland.
Re: What Realy Happened by sutoboy(m): 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2012
lol kill ke?
Re: What Realy Happened by bunmioguns(m): 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2012
sutoboy:

Na bunmi now,e dey abuse am tru his mind

grin grin grin grin even blunder sef dey for pidgin eng . . . . . . thru his mind , , , laff wan make me piss for body grin grin grin grin
Re: What Realy Happened by sutoboy(m): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2012
piss for body now

mak booqee catch u

(1) (Reply)

Big Big Trouble / Hahahaha...you Must Read This! / The New Face Of Carrot Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.