Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,241 members, 7,928,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:21 PM

Artist That Are Damn Lame - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Artist That Are Damn Lame (902 Views)

Mention A Good Song & The Artist That You Think People May Not Be Familiar With / Nolly-wood Actor Jim Iyke Calls Linda Ikeji Lame,charles Novia’s Wife Over Weigh / Pls Can Someone Help Me Find The Artist That Sang This Song. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artist That Are Damn Lame by Scopium: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2007
Name the artist that in your opinion should get a new career, in other words they are fake and wack!

PSquare is the fakest thing to ever touch the mic. Ever heard any of their song were they didn't copy? NEVER! They no fit?. Parasites can't survive without the host. I call them COPYRAZZI. They should only be dancers.
Re: Artist That Are Damn Lame by Seun(m): 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2007
2Face Idibia. His vocal range isn't impressive but he masks it pretty well.
Re: Artist That Are Damn Lame by sect(m): 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2007
Sky B,zeal(female)
Re: Artist That Are Damn Lame by sect(m): 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2007
Sky B
Zeal(female).2face has a good voice,he's just overrated.
Re: Artist That Are Damn Lame by donjazzie(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2007
Tony tetuila- doesn't jst sound lame the Guy is lame
Re: Artist That Are Damn Lame by chiogo(f): 12:25am On Oct 20, 2007
wow, why y'all naija peeps always hatin'. pls, leave p-square and 2 face out of this.

as for me,all naija artistes are lame tongue except, 2 face,styl-plus,p-square, faze, who else?? umm, paul play. d rest are lameee!!
Re: Artist That Are Damn Lame by naijadiva2(f): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2007
chiogo:

wow, why y'all naija peeps always hatin'. please, leave p-square and 2 face out of this.

as for me,all naija artistes are lame tongue except, 2 face,styl-plus,p-square, faze, who else?? umm, paul play. d rest are lameee!!

thank you. nigerian artist could be better if they stop copying other people and their style.
Re: Artist That Are Damn Lame by simmy(m): 8:40am On Oct 21, 2007
stay there now and wallow in ur ignorance
enuff wack 9ja artistes dey but enuff cool ones exist too
and 2face is anyhning but lame, im not a die hard fan but i believe in giving credit where credit is due!
Re: Artist That Are Damn Lame by Scopium: 8:07am On Oct 22, 2007
naija_diva:

thank you. nigerian artist could be better if they stop copying other people and their style.

Exactly. And the most notorious shameless copying award goes to P Square. They don't have any rival in the despicable art of copying. Q.E.D
Re: Artist That Are Damn Lame by jerrymania(m): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2007
The No 1 award goes to Tony Tetuila, golden boy of africa my yansh! grin
Re: Artist That Are Damn Lame by naijadiva2(f): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2007
Scopium:

Exactly. And the most notorious shameless copying award goes to P Square. They don't have any rival in the despicable art of copying. Q.E.D

even though 2face and faze are good, i think they copy styles of other artists. like faze's kolomental, he tried to do a tyte beat but it instead it sounds like reggaeton. but i still like the song.
Re: Artist That Are Damn Lame by chiogo(f): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2007
Scopium:

so who cares whether they copy or not?/ If u ask me, all naija artistes are wack but like everythin', wackness got level. Their own wackness is manageable at least people still love their music. If naija artistes don't copy, how do u expect them to survive or will u feed them?? cheesy see, they copy for their own good. All fingers cannot be equal. Even in America, check out young, up-comin' artistes, they copy from d old ones. Tell me if usher invented break dance, even other people danced before MJ but what is chris brown doin' today, same thin' just with a new touch with d whole krump thingy. anywayz, my point is that wackness has level. There are naija artistes that smone'd play a song by them and i won't even wait before 30 secs to switch it, that's how wack most of 'em are but p-square and 2 face sure ain't among those people.if they want to copy, i say 'ride onnn". grin and if it gets corny, don't listen
Re: Artist That Are Damn Lame by naijadiva2(f): 12:39am On Oct 24, 2007
chiogo:

so who cares whether they copy or not?/ If u ask me, all naija artistes are wack but like everythin', wackness got level. Their own wackness is manageable at least people still love their music. If naija artistes don't copy, how do u expect them to survive or will u feed them?? cheesy see, they copy for their own good. All fingers cannot be equal. Even in America, check out young, up-comin' artistes, they copy from d old ones. Tell me if usher invented break dance, even other people danced before MJ but what is chris brown doin' today, same thin' just with a new touch with d whole krump thingy. anywayz, my point is that wackness has level. There are naija artistes that smone'd play a song by them and i won't even wait before 30 secs to switch it, that's how wack most of 'em are but p-square and 2 face sure ain't among those people.if they want to copy, i say 'ride onnn". grin and if it gets corny, don't listen

i don't think its okay for them to copy because it doesn't give them their own sense of idenity. i could be strolling along the street one day and here some naija music but wouldn't know because i would think its just oridinary music. if i didn't know the artist or the song, i would be like that's good music, but i would think, hey that's some good naija music. we need music that we can identify anyday anywhere. something that we can say thats nigerian music. not something that makes you say, hey it sounds like american music or jamaican music.
Re: Artist That Are Damn Lame by berserker(m): 6:35am On Oct 24, 2007
perhas zeal essence and kenny saint brown or okay all the misician on kennis except sound sultan
Re: Artist That Are Damn Lame by sect(m): 10:55am On Oct 24, 2007
I forgot to add kenny saint brown and her ex,they are both wack and also eedris,the funny dude who tried get cheap popularity.
Re: Artist That Are Damn Lame by sect(m): 10:57am On Oct 24, 2007
I personally dont see anything wrong with p squares dance steps,the only thing i dont like about them is that they extract lyrics instead of creating.

(1) (Reply)

Wandecoal,dr.sid,da Prince And Kayswitch / Radio Stations Trend / Jimmy Jatts Battle Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.