Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,237 members, 7,884,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 08:32 AM

Rochas Declares Free Education In Imo State To University Level. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rochas Declares Free Education In Imo State To University Level. (24213 Views)

Buhari Declares Free Higher Education / Kwankwaso Declares Free Education In Kano / CBN Donates ₦500M To University of Agriculture In Abeokuta (UNAAB) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Rochas Declares Free Education In Imo State To University Level. by govano(m): 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2012
leadership is a craft,and every visionary leader can device a means of actualizing his goals. In Rochas Anayochukwu Okorocha (owele), i have seen a leader with aura of charisma and inherent determination to leave his footprints on the sands of time. Am not praising him because I leave in Imo, but i do, cause he has given us a glib of hope, and inspiration through world-class leadership-style.

Look, i don't want you to believe what am saying, but please find time to visit,inquire and do your spot checks on him. I was at the venue of his declaration on this at the HEROES SQUARE by Concorde Hotels, which he also,constructed within this short spell with over 6,000 capacity and aesthetic posture. We fought for a day like this with our time and energy during the election, and these achievements justifies the good fight.

My Governor is determined,courageous, resilient,and focused.we are simply fortunate and blessed to have him as our leader. May God bless him, his family and generation.
Re: Rochas Declares Free Education In Imo State To University Level. by anonimi: 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2012
Just wondering, does ACN- the ubiquituous opposition party exist in Imo state?
Re: Rochas Declares Free Education In Imo State To University Level. by odumchi: 5:30am On Feb 17, 2012
So now, a child can complete nursery, primary, secondary, and university level educations without paying a kobo? The future is bright for Imo state. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanusi To Chair LASU 24th Convocation Lecture / BREAKING NEWS: ASUU Calls Off Strike / Things A Fresher Should Know Before Resuming In A Tertiary Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.