Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,729 members, 7,927,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 08:20 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9076576 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10240) (10241) (10242) (10243) (10244) (10245) (10246) ... (14308) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:09am On May 24, 2021
UP MAN UTD

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 12:04pm On May 24, 2021
odizeey:
UP MAN UTD
this is something I haven't seen here in a long while grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:20pm On May 24, 2021
Manchester United plan to keep Anthony Elanga, Hannibal Mejbri and Shola Shoretire around the first-team squad next season, unless they are offered very attractive loans.

- MEN

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:25pm On May 24, 2021
grin

I don't understand the urge for Kane on this Thread. Ain't we tired of bickering over McFred Week in Week out?! Lindelof is nothing without Maguire, so is Bailly, Tuanzebe and Resident Doctor Jones.

Board should rather go after a solid DM, a DM that can operate alone, so as to enjoy both Pogba and Bruno in advance Positions.

Rashford is used to RW already, playing Pogba as LMF is hindering Rashford, Pogba should rather play more as an AM along with Bruno freely.

Maguire, though solid defensively, is kinda a Fridge. United need a mobile CB with left foot as dominant Foot. Also we need a real Competition for AWB, I hope Ole can trust Laird next Season. Ole should assess trio of Laird, Williams and Dalot at Preseason fairly.

Pick best among them, loan or sell the rest 2. Hannibal, Elanga and Shoretire should be kept in the Squad, no need to loan them out, same as Garner and Levitt.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 12:39pm On May 24, 2021
If McFred is our first choice midfield next season I'll know we're not serious.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:02pm On May 24, 2021
afrodoc:

But the ref blew a foul. At the senior level he will be dashing yellow cards out to opponents like revival pamphlet.

At Under-23 the blind referees don’t blow the fouls, unless it is a definite ref card offence for which they will award him a free kick but won’t issue any card.
I will really love to see him in the first team next season, but what do you think about a loan for him?.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:02pm On May 24, 2021
grin

Wuz goin on ere...... no single real Madrid Player will represent Spain at Euro?!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:05pm On May 24, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Wuz goin on ere...... no single real Madrid Player will represent Spain at Euro?!
Super league grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 1:06pm On May 24, 2021
afrodoc:

Man City has a complete team with practically 2 players for each position except CF where they need a first choice. Chelshit also has a very obvious weakness at CF but are okay elsewhere. Man Utd has McFred in midfield and Magelof in defence and they want us to blow the whole budget on Harry Kane.

The needs of Man City, Chelshit, and Man Utd are different. If the Glazers are going to spend 300m-400m and buy a RW, CMs, CBs as well as Harry Kane fine. If not he can go and win his titles at Man City cos he won't win them here with Magelof and McFred.
Doc shey you sef dey see these people. Harry Kane that will come to Man Utd and will have to drop deep because Mcfred cannot progress the ball. 150m will be enough to sign Sancho, a CDM and a backup for AWB. There may even be change remaining that we can add to the Money we’ll get from selling Lingard and other outgoing players to buy a CB to partner Maguire. These positions are much more pressing for us than CF.

But some people want us to squander 150m on Kane(who may not be available to play for more than half the season) and continue enduring the Mcfred freakshow and also continue to watch AWB play football like his brain was swapped for moist tissue paper because he has no competition to make him strive to improve himself.

As you have rightly said, every team has it’s deficiencies and we should focus on fixing ourself instead of worrying what others do. If signing Kane doesn’t stop us from attending to our more pressing needs, then by all means sign him. But we know the Glazers will never release over 300m to sign players.

This thing is not rocket science.
Well, a wise man once said; common sense is not common.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:06pm On May 24, 2021
KingAlabi:

Super league grin

grin

Thought as much..... but Barca also part of it nah?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:08pm On May 24, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

I don't understand the urge for Kane on this Thread. Ain't we tired of bickering over McFred Week in Week out?! Lindelof is nothing without Maguire, so is Bailly, Tuanzebe and Resident Doctor Jones.

Board should rather go after a solid DM, a DM that can operate alone, so as to enjoy both Pogba and Bruno in advance Positions.

Rashford is used to RW LW already, playing Pogba as LMF is hindering Rashford, Pogba should rather play more as an AM along with Bruno freely.

Maguire, though solid defensively, is kinda a Fridge. United need a mobile CB with left foot as dominant Foot. Also we need a real Competition for AWB, I hope Ole can trust Laird next Season. Ole should assess trio of Laird, Williams and Dalot at Preseason fairly.

Pick best among them, loan or sell the rest 2. Hannibal, Elanga and Shoretire should be kept in the Squad, no need to loan them out, same as Garner and Levitt.
Maguire is more comfortable as an LCB , a right footed CB is what is need much more, lindelof is the only CB that can play RCB and LCB confidently, Bailly is the worse of the lot, RCB or nothing.

Even with a good and solid DM, leaving him all by himself will be dangerous still oh, I no trust Pogba at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 1:09pm On May 24, 2021
KingAlabi:

Super league grin
Which Spanish Real Madrid player deserves to be in the Spanish squad and wasn’t called up? Don’t even say Ramos.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:09pm On May 24, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Thought as much..... but Barca also part of it nah?
Na Madrid form am na, florentino Perez particularly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:10pm On May 24, 2021
SyIvalord:
Which Spanish Real Madrid player deserves to be in the Spanish squad and wasn’t called up? Don’t even say Ramos.
Ramos, yeah i have said it, he was (or still is) their captain for fvck sake. undecided

What about carvajal?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 1:19pm On May 24, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 1:26pm On May 24, 2021
KingAlabi:

Ramos, yeah i have said it, he was (or still is) their captain for fvck sake. undecided

What about carvajal?
Captain doesn’t matter when he is getting benched by an average Varane and Militao. Besides, he chose to stay out of the squad because he needs to recuperate. He released a statement about it.

Carvajal? Seriously? Are you just naming players based on their performances in previous years or what? The only Spainish Real Madrid player that probably deserves a Call up is Nacho

Edit: Carvajal is even injured.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:32pm On May 24, 2021
SyIvalord:
Captain doesn’t matter when he is getting benched by an average Varane and Militao. Besides, he chose to stay out of the squad because he needs to recuperate. He released a statement about it.

Carvajal? Seriously? Are you just naming players based on their performances in previous years or what? The only Spainish Real Madrid player that probably deserves a Call up is Nacho
Benched by varane and militao?
Bro, Ramos has been injured in most part of this season.
Carvajal mustn't start the games you know?, When last did he miss out on a call up?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 1:34pm On May 24, 2021
KingAlabi:

Benched by varane and militao?
Bro, Ramos has been injured in most part of this season.
Carvajal mustn't start the games you know?, When last did he miss out on a call up?
Carvajal is injured and Ramos decided it’s best he rests during the summer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 1:36pm On May 24, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Eric Garcia over Nacho? Enrique is mad or high on weed lol. Why did he only call 24people when the the maximum is 26
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:37pm On May 24, 2021
SyIvalord:
Carvajal is injured and Ramos decided it’s best he rests during the summer.
Just checked and saw that now.

For Ramos, except it is a personal choice, if not it looks fishy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 1:54pm On May 24, 2021
afrodoc2:

Let me drop it like it's hot for you.

Hannibal is potentially a Pogba level talent. There it is. I said it. Nobody should @ me if you didn't watch Pogba as an 18yr old. cheesy

Greenwood, Hannibal. Only catastrophic injury or indiscipline approaching Ravel Morrison levels can derail them.
I saw parts of that season that he,Lingard and Ravel Morrison starred together when they won the Youth FA Cup.
Will be looking forward to seeing him more in action, assuming our Ole can decipher how to use him and not keep him on the bench.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 2:00pm On May 24, 2021
MRTA7:
If McFred is our first choice midfield next season I'll know we're not serious.
If Ole begins the season, your fears are as good as real.
Ole CANNOT function without that double-pivot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 2:30pm On May 24, 2021
patrickmuf:
Mjebri, Elanga, Garner, Levitt and Laird, if st least 2 from the list don't make it here then I'll be very disappointed.
I don't know why I love Garner. I just love am
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 2:40pm On May 24, 2021
KingAlabi:
Poch the bottler grin grin
Oasis007 howfar your mahn.
Lmao
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:55pm On May 24, 2021
KingAlabi:

I will really love to see him in the first team next season, but what do you think about a loan for him?.

I was thinking in that direction before. It depends on how many minutes he can get. He either gets decent minutes or he should go on loan. No matter what they do he must not go back to that Under-23 league.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 2:59pm On May 24, 2021
afrodoc2:

I was thinking in that direction before. It depends on how many minutes he can get. He either gets decent minutes or he should go on loan. No matter what they do he must not go back to that Under-23 league.
He has overgrown that league in my opinion too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:00pm On May 24, 2021
hoopLA:

If Ole begins the season, your fears are as good as real.
Ole CANNOT function without that double-pivot.
Did you watch our games post lockdown at all? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:02pm On May 24, 2021
hoopLA:

I saw parts of that season that he,Lingard and Ravel Morrison starred together when they won the Youth FA Cup.
Will be looking forward to seeing him more in action, assuming our Ole can decipher how to use him and not keep him on the bench.

That guy whose brain sometimes does dakudaji. Anybody who has ever watched the youth team knows that Elanga has exactly the same right wing problems as Martial and Rashford yet this man parked him there for over an hour. Then late in the game his brain dajid and he decided to switch him to the left.

He makes unfathomable decisions and ridiculous mistakes. He is the X-factor in the development of these kids.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:04pm On May 24, 2021
KingAlabi:

He has overgrown that league in my opinion too.

That is one thing but i am more worried about injury. His eleda is working overtime to keep him from a career ending injury. The refs there usually don't come to the field with whistle or card.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:32pm On May 24, 2021
hoopLA:

Yeah that was a good team. Funnily enough if they had asked people to guess which of those boys would be a United player 10yrs later Lingard won't have made the list.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:38pm On May 24, 2021
afrodoc2:

Yeah that was a good team. Funnily enough if they had asked people to guess which of those boys would be a United player 10yrs later Lingard won't have made the list.
If I remember clearly,Lingard got fast-tracked to the first team squad on the basis of that run,and was immediately loaned out,but he came back better.
Somehow Pogba and Ravel weren't that lucky,though both had extenuating circumstances: Pogba his agent and Ravel his indiscipline. Almost nobody remembers Lingard as essentially the sole survivor of that era (2012, if I recollect)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 24, 2021
Solskjær remains torn between Henderson and De Gea due to their contrasting temperament, reliability and skill-set. Sources say Ole accepts that the goalkeeper who misses out in in the #UEL final will consider it the end of their #mufc career #mulive [espn]

ESPN dey crase undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (10240) (10241) (10242) (10243) (10244) (10245) (10246) ... (14308) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: YoungB1a(m) and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.