Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:30 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8916907 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (14230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
RVP and Kagawa have picked up injuries, might not play this weekend. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
Looking forward to the usual England scapegoating.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mr_TA: RVP and Kagawa have picked up injuries, might not play this weekend. undecided

Precautionary sub. RVP is fine
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emperoh(m): 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2012
StarBoard:
Who are you refering to,specifically?

Who was i referring to? You and Coogar, the grand standing duo and any one who's using this argument
to drag this thread. This argument ain't worth it so make una spare us abeg! sad
Nani this, Nani that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:31am On Sep 12, 2012
now that Anderson is for sale,what is your say @coogar?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2012
adebayo201: now that Anderson is for sale,what is your say @coogar?

Who says he's for sale?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:34am On Sep 12, 2012
adebayo201: now that Anderson is for sale,what is your say @coogar?

anderson is for sale? fergie woukd die first before we sell oliveira anderson!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2012
coogar:

anderson is for sale? fergie woukd die first before we sell oliveira anderson!

Don't bet on it.He and Nani are the under-performing cousins, and both have generally been rubbish.
I know the next thing you'll bring up stats.
Emperoh:

Who was i referring to? You and Coogar, the grand standing duo and any one who's using this argument
to drag this thread. This argument ain't worth it so make una spare us abeg! sad
Nani this, Nani that
Abeg if you nor get opinion, it's better you keep quiet instead of throwing English about.
If not,go and sell your third-hand cars in the auto section,since it's what you seem to love these days.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2012
StarBoard:
Don't bet on it.He and Nani are the under-performing cousins, and both have generally been rubbish.
I know the next thing you'll bring up stats.

fergie will die first before anderson can ever be sold! when fit, he's the soul of the united midfield!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emperoh(m): 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
StarBoard:
Abeg if you nor get opinion, it's better you keep quiet instead of throwing English about.
If not,go and sell your third-hand cars in the auto section,since it's what you seem to love these days.

The problem is that most times, you think you are making sense to yourself while you keep doing a merry go round? sad angry
What does this lousy Nani tantrum do for us here? Just tell me? Or has your argument thrown up anything new?
It has been proven to you beyond reasonable doubt but you seem to thrive within the confines of the unreasonable. . . . like it or not,
you are no longer making sense and anything you mouth to the effect of Nani to me is grandstanding. So quit it and shove some time to yourself. tongue

As for the cars; first hand oh, second oh, third hand oh; all na cars, grin i sell them to make money so u can go and jam a 30 tonne Mack truck
if e dey pain you! tongue tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2012
Emperoh:

The problem is that most times, you think you are making sense to yourself while you keep doing a merry go round? sad angry
What does this lousy Nani tantrum do for us here? Just tell me? Or has your argument thrown up anything new?
It has been proven to you beyond reasonable doubt but you seem to thrive within the confines of the unreasonable. . . . like it or not,
you are no longer making sense and anything you mouth to the effect of Nani to me is grandstanding. So quit it and shove some time to yourself. tongue

As for the cars; first hand oh, second oh, third hand oh; all na cars, grin i sell them to make money so u can go and jam a 30 tonne Mack truck

[img]http:///gallery/d/189173-1/Baby_lolzzd.gif[/img]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2012
coogar:

fergie will die first before anderson can ever be sold! when fit, he's the soul of the united midfield!
dat's yl i cald ur attensn 2 it. Seems and*clev are ur choice in d middle of d red devils half
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2012
StarBoard: Abeg if you nor get opinion, it's better you keep quiet instead of throwing English about.

How this one take concern you?

How does his means of livelihood affect you or this discussion?

Shey he dey pain you ni
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2012
Emperoh:

Everyone has an opinion, even those that don't.
I'm not making any opinion to impress you, so stick your high-and-mighy opinion where the sun doesn't shine.
Emperoh:

[color=#550000]
As usual, you need to see everything as a d/ick-measuring contest.
dayokanu:

How this one take concern you?

How does his means of livelihood affect you or this discussion?

Shey he dey pain you ni
I don;'t respond to taxi drivers in Houston.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emperoh(m): 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
StarBoard:
Everyone has an opinion, even those that don't.
I'm not making any opinion to impress you, so stick your high-and-mighy opinion where the sun doesn't shine.

Are you trying to air your opinion or trying to force it on others?
Because the time and energy you have committed on it was enough for me to sell 3 third hand cars?
Comes across as grand standing even when you've been shown how empty such an opinion is tongue tongue
Now, please stop putting an empty opinion where the sun shines, it doesn't help your perception, ok?

StarBoard:
As usual, you need to see everything as a d/ick-measuring contest

Waoh, d/ick measuring! With who? Surely not me.
Try a horse if that's your hobby.
Now go over to the kiddies and play with infants. They love competition.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2012
Emperoh:

Are you trying to air your opinion or trying to force it on others?
Because the time and energy you have committed on it was enough for me to sell 3 third hand cars?
Comes across as grand standing even when you've been shown how empty such an opinion is tongue tongue
Now, please stop putting an empty opinion where the sun shines, it doesn't help your perception, ok?

Yeah,that's my point exactly.
just shut it and face front.
We know you can speak big grammar.
Since you now know what constitutes an empty opinion and what constitues as grammar.
3rd hand car salesman lecturing us on the finer points of the English language

Emperoh:

Waoh, d/ick measuring! With who? Surely not me.
Try a horse if that's your hobby.
Now go over to the kiddies and play with infants. They love competition.
Lame attempt at humour.
Yawn.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
adebayo201:
dat's yl i cald ur attensn 2 it. Seems and*clev are ur choice in d middle of d red devils half

ando-clev is our future....yes, scholes + giggs + others can chip in every now and then but the most deadly midfield pairing remains ando-clev. their success is 100% when they have played together!

emperoh and starboard should take their lame arguments to the auto section......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by debosky(m): 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2012
StarBoard:
I don;'t respond to taxi drivers in Houston.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emperoh(m): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2012
coogar:
emperoh and starboard should take their lame arguments to the auto section......

U don teach the Potharcourt houseboy argument and he's coming here to yarn dust.
Better go and redo what you did

StarBoard:
Yeah,that's my point exactly.
just shut it and face front.
We know you can speak big grammar.
Since you now know what constitutes an empty opinion and what constitues as grammar.
3rd hand car salesman lecturing us on the finer points of the English language

Young man, you keep showing the finesse of you emptiness.
I agree i am a 3rd hand car sales person. . . . .but i bet you are no better than Akpan in my kitchen.
Stop fooling yourself please. . . now go over to the kids, for the last time!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
Emperoh:

U don teach the Potharcourt houseboy argument and he's coming here to yarn dust.
Better go and redo what you did

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
LOL some people never change!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 1025: 8:19am On Sep 14, 2012
webbchester united

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hugoboi(m): 11:44am On Sep 14, 2012
Arguments are meant for peoples to learn and not to hurl insults at each other. StarBoard really needs a lesson at disagreements cos its obvious he gets very temperamental when people tend to present views divergent from his. It gets very frustrating seeing a supposed grown man run his mouth in all kinds of places. Too bad!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:48am On Sep 14, 2012
Hugoboi: Arguments are meant for peoples to learn and not to hurl insults at each other. StarBoard really needs a lesson at disagreements cos its obvious he gets very temperamental when people tend to present views divergent from his. It gets very frustrating seeing a supposed grown man run his mouth in all kinds of places. Too bad!

would you enjoy this place without hurling of insults in all directions? i don't think i would. the insults make it more enjoyable as long as it's not over the top. the insults also keep many on their toes to check their facts before opening their gobs which thus enhances the quality of the posts here. the most brilliant posters on this forum are on this section and this is because they have been drilled to be factual at all times instead of baseless conjectures! without the insults, we would still be here debating wenger is better than fergie.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2012
coogar:

would you enjoy this place without hurling of insults in all directions? i don't think i would. the insults make it more enjoyable as long as it's not over the top. the insults also keep many on their toes to check their facts before opening their gobs which thus enhances the quality of the posts here. the most brilliant posters on this forum are on this section and this is because they have been drilled to be factual at all times instead of baseless conjectures! without the insults, we would still be here debating wenger is better than fergie.

True...just that some of us take it overboard. When disagreeing with a fellow UNITED fan I kinda hold back the intensity of the insults cos afterall he/she is a manc except they go down below. But when its a fan of arival club like say... The *aSses then am could be alittle hard.

I see the yabs as fun and I think everyone should take the yabs with a pinch of salt or sugar.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2012
coded guy:

True...just that some of us take it overboard. When disagreeing with a fellow UNITED fan I kinda hold back the intensity of the insults cos afterall he/she is a manc except they go down below. But when its a fan of arival club like say... The *aSses then am could be alittle hard.

I see the yabs as fun and I think everyone should take the yabs with a pinch of salt or sugar.

that's the spirit......
i particularly enjoy starboard's posts.....he can be a complete twit sometimes with his witch-hunt but when he's good, he delivers excellently. ruudie is a weirdo - fan's favourites are his enemies. the other united geniuses are also superb with the way they articulate their points brilliantly so what should i complain about? we certainly have the best posters in this section. the arses are shyte, the rent boys are clueless(bar nateevs) and the la liga fans are a bunch of troglodytes!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by debosky(m): 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
coogar:
the arses are shyte, the rent boys are clueless(bar nateevs) and the la liga fans are a bunch of troglodytes!

And the scumtwats are the result of a failed genetic experiment combining pillocks and dimwits. tongue

But still y'all are lightyears ahead of the Butt munchers of Munich. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2012
debosky:
And the scumtwats are the result of a failed genetic experiment combining pillocks and dimwits. tongue

you often forget folahann(the dude who wanted to sleep with fabregas) and toba1909 are from the tribe of arsenal!! seriously, you cannot compare the quality of posters here to the twerps @ the arsenal thread or has duduface renounced arsenal too? grin

But still y'all are lightyears ahead of the Butt munchers of Munich. grin

we are light years ahead of everyone - we talk the talk and we walk the walk!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by debosky(m): 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2012
coogar:

you often forget folahann(the dude who wanted to sleep with fabregas) and toba1909 are from the tribe of arsenal!! seriously, you cannot compare the quality of posters here to the twerps @ the arsenal thread or has duduface renounced arsenal too? grin

Duduface lives in Manchester - since he moved there he has never been the same. Bloody scumtwats infected him. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
debosky:

Duduface lives in Manchester - since he moved there he has never been the same. Bloody scumtwats infected him. angry

he was worse before he moved there grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
coogar:

ruudie is a weirdo - fan's favourites are his enemies.

Hey hol' it, Mr. Oga. . .just tell me DW19 is a "fan favorite" and we will start another round never-ending, verbal, spiritual kung-fu'ing

grin grin grin

That said is ROBIN "RuuDie's Main MAN" PERSIE starting tomorrow. . .anybody know for sure!!?

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (14230) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.