Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,005 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:12 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9032551 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12381) (12382) (12383) (12384) (12385) (12386) (12387) ... (14293) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Santos07: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2022
Trevor012:

Who was progressing the ball for Liverpool when they started Elliott, Milner and fabinho in midfield yet still dominated with 70% possession, Who was progressing the ball for Arsenal when they dominated with Lokonga at Old Trafford with 63% possession. As long as Eriksen is in the midfield we will be fine. Eriksen is a smart footballer and paired with Mctominay/Fred and Casemiro will still perform. We really don't need Fraudnandes stinking up the place with his uselessness.
oga look at this stat and show us were Elliott is before you start jumping post undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2022
kozmicity:

grin grin grin
You want us to outpossess a team that has been playing that style for over 5 years in 3 months? If we don't win the league next year, I guess ETH has failed going by that thought process. We were lucky to win against Liverpool and Arsenal and we couldn't have done that playing possession based footy.

You saying Eriksen will perform with Casemiro, Fred, McTom, but in what role?? Or he should just go and express himself abi?grin

Mr man when you have possession and forces the opponent to camp in their own half you don't need a single player to progress any ball. Your possession dominance will do that for you that's why Liverpool can come to old Trafford with old man Milner, Small Elliott and fabinho yet dominate with 70% possession. Benching Fraudnandes and moving Eriksen to his best Position will increase our possession by 20% more forcing the opponents into their own half. Any team that consist of Fraudnandes can never be possession based because he only thrives in a counter attacking set up. He is useless in a possession based team and offers nothing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:56am On Oct 02, 2022
Santos07:
oga look at this stat and show us were Elliott is before you start jumping post undecided

Who is this one typing nonsense? Show me the possession stats when we played Liverpool and tell me those in their midfield.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:57am On Oct 02, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Mr Man predict Mancity to win today jare, nothing concern us with small goat again...
Nothing concern una again? Y'all were dropping regular updates on Messi just months ago o. What has changed?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2022
Expert17:

Again, you understand the game so well.

We played counter footy against Liverpool and Arsenal and someone is asking for possession stats, grin even at that they expect ETH to implement his ball-playing style within 3 months. grin

The line then was DVD will replace Bruno when ETH arrives, guess what Bruno is not just the first name in the team but also our match day Captain. grin

And for the no 10 position, except if we sign Messi or KDB, Bruno will always start there.

Look at man city and man u Depending on your variation of 4-3-3 formation, if you play 2 AM's and you don't dominate possession in a possession based footy side. The AM's are subjected to criticism. In a one AM based football side, that blame goes to the CM.

In football, AM's are chance creators while CM's move the ball up the field and drop back to defend or assist the attack. That's why if there are no chances created, the AM bears the criticism. Forget all this modern football stuf
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
TrebleChamp:
This two complement each other well, hope for the same in today's game....
No allow trevor catch you o. We can't play ball with them two grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Santos07: 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
Trevor012:

Who is this one typing nonsense? Show me the possession stats when we played Liverpool and tell me those in their midfield.
were you not the one asking who was progressing the ball for Liverpool when they played Milner fabinho and eilliot, look at the picture and find were eilliot and fabinho is to answer your question nothing concerns me with you possession stats
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
kozmicity:
Look at man city and man u Depending on your variation of 4-3-3 formation, if you play 2 CM's and you don't dominate possession in a possession based footy side. The AM's are subjected to criticism. In a one AM based football side, that blame goes to the CM.

In football, AM's are chance creators while CM's move the ball up the field and drop back to defend or assist the attack. That's why if there are no chances created, the AM bears the criticism. Forget all this modern football stuff.

It's only on this thread you will see football analysts asking AM to dominate possession grin cheesy when this should be done by CBs and CMs.

I have told them on countless occasions that creative players lose possession the most.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Trevor012:

I already replied you with my 2nd post.

grin grin maybe you should read your posts before you post them. Which person's name did you call? Fred? Casemiro? Scott? DVD?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Santos07:
were you not the one asking who was progressing the ball for Liverpool when they played Milner fabinho and eilliot, look at the picture and find were eilliot and fabinho is to answer your question nothing concerns me with you possession stats
You are typing more nonsense. You just went to bring one Ogbomosho graph that you don't even understand.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
kozmicity:

No allow trevor catch you o. We can't play ball with them two grin
Which team have you dominated this season with Fraudnandes in the starting eleven?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Santos07: 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
Trevor012:

You are typing more nonsense. You just went to bring one Ogbomosho graph that you don't even understand.
continue jumping post
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
kozmicity:

grin grin maybe you should read your posts before you post them. Which person's name did you call? Fred? Casemiro? Scott? DVD?
You are begining to sound confused now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
Santos07:
continue jumping post

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
Trevor012:

Mr man when you have possession and forces the opponent to camp in their own half you don't need a single player to progress any ball. Your possession dominance will do that for you that's why Liverpool can come to old Trafford with old man Milner, Small Elliott and fabinho yet dominate with 70% possession. Benching Fraudnandes and moving Eriksen to his best Position will increase our possession by 20% more forcing the opponents into their own half. Any team that consist of Fraudnandes can never be possession based because he only thrives in a counter attacking set up. He is useless in a possession based team and offers nothing.

And when you've lost the ball, they've pressed you back into your half and then lost it to your CB, they then go on to man mark all your available players, having one or two FDJ and Kante players who are press resistant and can progress play do not come in handy abi?

grin I forgot Man City does not have Rodri or Gundogan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
I suspect Guardiola will use Akanji at his defence to shove our featherweight players off the ball

See the fraud playing mind games to goad ETH to play his Ajax football

If he try am with this our struggling team, the result no go too good oh

For now, na counter-atttack we fit play with tougher teams

If not lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
Trevor012:

Which team have you dominated this season with Eriksen in the starting eleven?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
Expert17:

It's only on this thread you will see football analysts asking AM to dominate possession grin cheesy when this should be done by CBs and CMs.

I have told them on countless occasions that creative players lose possession the most.

I think it was last season KDB lost more possession than Bruno but bruno had more chances created. You didn't hear Man City fans complain.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
kozmicity:

And when you've lost the ball, they've pressed you back into your half and then lost it to your CB, they then go on to man mark all your available players, having one or two FDJ and Kante players who are press resistant and can progress play do not come in handy abi?

grin I forgot Man City does not have Rodri or Gundogan
What is this one typing ? When Liverpool had 70% at old Trafford was it Rodri and Gundogan that was in their midfield or Elliot and Milner. When Arsenal came to old Trafford with Xhaka and Lokonga and dominated with 65% possession was it Rodri, Gundogan and De jong that was there. You are still typing confused.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
Trevor012:

Which team have you dominated this season with Fraudnandes in the starting eleven?

grin and the branch swinging has begun. Sheriff in Europa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
It's October in 2022. And people are still arguing with Trevor.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
kozmicity:

grin and the branch swinging has begun. Sheriff in Europa
We are talking about Epl teams not farmers like the ones Messi plays week in and week out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
Trevor012:
You are begining to sound confused now.
Go and read your post. You didn't call any person or give defined roles
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
Marcus Rashford has passed a late fitness test ahead of this afternoon's Manchester derby. Cristiano Ronaldo doesn’t start.

[@LeakedLineups on Instagram] #mufc

Rashford benching goat, can never be my GOAT cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
Trevor012:

What is this one typing ? When Liverpool had 70% at old Trafford was it Rodri and Gundogan that was in their midfield or Elliot and Milner. When Arsenal came to old Trafford with Xhaka and Lokonga and dominated with 65% possession was it Rodri, Gundogan and De jong that was there. You are still typing confused.

Did i mention liverpool?
grin your gaslighting is poor. I gave you a scenario that will likely happen today, try to solve it using the players we have at hand.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
kozmicity:

Did i mention liverpool?
grin your gaslighting is poor. I gave you a scenario that will likely happen today, try to solve it using the players we have at hand.
You gave me a scenario? gaslighting? You are still typing with confusion. I am telling you Fraudnandes is useless for team that want to play possession based football and we are better off with Eriksen pushed higher to accommodate Casemiro while the fraud sits on the bench you are giving me scenarios. Like wtf na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
Trevor012:

We are talking about Epl teams not farmers like the ones Messi plays week in and week out.

You asked for this season and I delivered grin

It's not my fault that the rules don't favour you. I should've brought his this season's performance for club sef grin

And are you trying to say that Messi is good because he plays against farmers?

Remember, the "farmer" country won a world cup and are largely successful in their various clubs. See Kante.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
kozmicity:

You asked for this season and I delivered grin

It's not my fault that the rules don't favour you. I should've brought his this season's performance for club sef grin

And are you trying to say that Messi is good because he plays against farmers?

Remember, the "farmer" country won a world cup and are largely successful in their various clubs. See Kante.
Can you name one player in sheriff or even two in their entire history? So the only team your Fraudnandes can dominate against is sheriff who Sancho earns more than their entire team combined.

It seems some Messi fans like christo thinks Messi managing to score in a farmers league is a W to them lmao. What ever Messi does in a famers league like Ligue 1 Is an automatic L. He flops like last season L, He scores 50goals still L. it's called a farmers league for a reason.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
ChristoBam:
It's October in 2022. And people are still arguing with Trevor.

grin grin my bad bro... One more post and I'm done

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
ChristoBam:

Nothing concern una again? Y'all were dropping regular updates on Messi just months ago o. What has changed?
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
Trevor012:

You gave me a scenario? gaslighting? You are still typing with confusion. I am telling you Fraudnandes is useless for team that want to play possession based football and we are better off with Eriksen pushed higher to accommodate Casemiro while the fraud sits on the bench you are giving me scenarios. Like wtf na

We are not ready to play possession footy with attacking intent with the midfield and striking options we have that's why we rely on Bruno with eye for counters. Why do you thinj pep is trying to goad us into playing possession football?

Solve the progression issue in the previous posts using eriksen in his natural position, our current formation and our current crop of players.

If anybody on this thread can do it, please do.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
kozmicity:

We are not ready to play possession footy with attacking intent with the midfield and striking options we have that's why we rely on Bruno with eye for counters. Why do you thinj pep is trying to goad us into playing possession football?

Solve the progression issue in the previous posts using eriksen in his natural position, our current formation and our current crop of players.

If anybody on this thread can do it, please do.
We don't the players to play possession based football against Leicester and Southampton? Are you joking or what? Drop Fraudnandes and our midfield issues are solved. He is useless and Eth trying to accommodate the fraud is holding us back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12381) (12382) (12383) (12384) (12385) (12386) (12387) ... (14293) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.