Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,556 members, 7,917,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:17 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9031137 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12400) (12401) (12402) (12403) (12404) (12405) (12406) ... (14293) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
Erik Ten Hag: "This performance is unacceptable. As a team and as individuals we will criticise each other tomorrow and then we will learn the lessons. We have to learn from these mistakes and in the next game, we have to do better."

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
These Ex players have started with their nonsense again. Can't we bench a player again if he's not playing well? I'm seeing a lot of talks about Ronaldo being disrespected. WTF?

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo, 90 minutes on the bench against Man City.

Ten Hag: “I wouldn't bring him in because out of respect for Cristiano, his big career”.

“Other thing was the advantage I could bring Martial, he needs the minutes but I don't want to point it out like that”.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
Oasis007:
Erik Ten Hag: "I will show the team tomorrow that we could have been on the front foot. When you see the first goal, we win the ball and in the moment of winning the ball, we could have created a great chance.

"But then we take the wrong decisions in transition on the left side and all of a sudden we don't follow the rules, we're undisciplined and we're 1-0 down. That cannot happen and it is unacceptable. I will show the team that I am sure that they can do that better.
"
Sancho sub. a simple diagonal pass from him to Bruno sets up a 2 v 1 with Bruno and Antony against Ake. easy first goal messed up.
plus he doesn't play like he's got any dribbling skill.
before he came here I thought that was his strongest attribute.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
ChristoBam:
These Ex players have started with their nonsense again. Can't we bench a player again if he's not playing well? I'm seeing a lot of talks about Ronaldo being disrespected. WTF?
Ten Hag better ignore them all. they have very wonderful coaching careers in studios.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kantebets(m): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
Oasis007:
Erik Ten Hag: "This performance is unacceptable. As a team and as individuals we will criticise each other tomorrow and then we will learn the lessons. We have to learn from these mistakes and in the next game, we have to do better."
sea of lamentations
cool
600 years of suffering for this una club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
Jodera:
Him too hot now. By the time we meet am, him suppose don cool small grin

You guys might meet him sooner than expected. They have a blank GW 12.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by superfelix: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
the midfield was nonexistent today, man city were cutting through with ease, look at Haaland 2nd goal, KDB was just free and had all the time in the world to find haaland with that pass. same thing happened against arsenal, the only difference is Arsenal aren't clinical and we scored first. eth should have start playing Casemiro into form.
all these erikson cm experiments should stop abeg, make we get correct CM
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
Jodera:
Una go taste am before us

Haaland will put the shit in chelshit grin
grin.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
Lana1:
There's this peace of mind that comes from having a solid defence. I dont expect us to beat everybody from here on out but I dont expect us to lose either. Even when Arsenal were pressing us like mad before the 2nd goal, I wasn't too bothered.

That last season was just too terrible. Every one and their mothers in every match would have a run at us and be expexted to score. Cancer inducing defending by Maguire and his boys.
What the Bleep can make you boldly say this? This guy has to be the dumbest Yoonited fan cheesy Next PL game, you chop six.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by michigang: 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Messi scores a freekick and mbappe was speechless
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by biomustry: 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
Blud grin grin

If to say I play now, nah me go get the blame grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
Expert17:
We had the opportunity to sign a creative and goal threat this summer - Gakpo

Nairaland Analyst said we are stacked up front grin grin grin

Stacked with Elanga, Scamcho, Rashford and Martial.

Cc OvoP
Martial is not bad…
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bruno was poor today, very poor…

Varane was very poor too. A double pivot would have protected the back four more…

Sancho? He is sh.it…

Malacia was uncharacteristically poor…

I hope EtH has learnt his lessons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
TeslaFC:

You guys might meet him sooner than expected. They have a blank GW 12.
Gw12 was supposed to be against us but it has been postponed that's why it is blank presently. We'll be on Europa League duties
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
patrickmuf:
Bruno was poor today, very poor…

Varane was very poor too. A double pivot would have protected the back four more…

Sancho? He is sh.it…

Malacia was uncharacteristically poor…

I hope EtH has learnt his lessons.
Omo, everybody was poor today that it's difficult to pinpoint any individual who did well.
I think the setup today was either poor which Man city capitalised on or the players didn't understand the plan Eth had in mind.

I don't know if Man city would have any easier games than today's game this season

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:21am On Oct 03, 2022
BikeMan:
What the Bleep can make you boldly say this? This guy has to be the dumbest Yoonited fan cheesy Next PL game, you chop six.
No right thinking United fan would expect to go the rest of this season unbeaten.

I meant going into games, I no longer expect us to lose before kickoff like last season.
Smart people read that and figured out that's what I meant. But for an unintelligent frog face and a useless waste of spèrm like you, we must always spoon-feed you everything

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 7:39am On Oct 03, 2022
Lana1:
No right thinking United fan would expect to go the rest of this season unbeaten.

I meant going into games, I no longer expect us to lose before kickoff like last season.
Smart people read that and figured out that's what I meant. But for an unintelligent frog face and a useless waste of spèrm like you, we must always spoon-feed you everything

Chief, please let's maintain the maturity in here. Cursing is not necessary even when you are angry or right.
You know at the end of the day none of our opinions here matter in the big picture,...its just an ego thing to make us feel good.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 7:42am On Oct 03, 2022
Lana1:
There's this peace of mind that comes from having a solid defence. I dont expect us to beat everybody from here on out but I dont expect us to lose either. Even when Arsenal were pressing us like mad before the 2nd goal, I wasn't too bothered.

That last season was just too terrible. Every one and their mothers in every match would have a run at us and be expexted to score. Cancer inducing defending by Maguire and his boys.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 7:45am On Oct 03, 2022
Small club with ego issues...

The only surprising thing yesterday was how Man U was able to score 3 goals.

You guys should be happy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 7:55am On Oct 03, 2022
Problem with the current generation is that we are too much in a hurry, we want it now now.
If Man U is ever going to rebuild, give them +2 years before any tangible good results starts coming in.
Yes we would get couple of good results here and there but consistent good result would take a lot of time.

I wonder if we would have allowed Sir Alex Ferguson to flourish in this era.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 7:57am On Oct 03, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Small club with ego issues...

The only surprising thing yesterday was how Man U was able to score 3 goals.

You guys should be happy
lol, I was surprised as well. I was expecting like 6:0 before the game even started.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 8:00am On Oct 03, 2022
Lana1:

Sure Lana the perennial liar. You think we are foolish here?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2022
Same thing with Ronaldo but Ronaldo fan girls want us to believe he is in same level with messi because of being great in scoring only like Halaand. Messi do it all; dribbling, scoring and playmaking, he is quality in all these abilities. We already have Halaand that will do more than Ronaldo but we are not getting a messi-like player any time soon. Messi is the best player this sport have seen followed by Pele and then maradona. Ronaldo comes forth due to longevity which gave him more individual achievement than De Lima Ronaldo so I will put him fourth, otherwise De Lima is better than him talent wise.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 8:40am On Oct 03, 2022
hensben:
Same thing with Ronaldo but Ronaldo fan girls want us to believe he is in same level with messi because of being great in scoring only like Halaand. Messi do it all; dribbling, scoring and playmaking, he is quality in all these abilities. We already have Halaand that will do more than Ronaldo but we are not getting a messi-like player any time soon. Messi is the best player this sport have seen followed by Pele and then maradona. Ronaldo comes forth due to longevity which gave him more individual achievement than De Lima Ronaldo so I will put him fourth, otherwise De Lima is better than him talent wise.
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 8:41am On Oct 03, 2022
Butcher

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:50am On Oct 03, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
Blud grin grin

If to say I play now, nah me go get the blame grin

Why does that guy look like wordpromise nd mactominay love child

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2022
main24:
Problem with the current generation is that we are too much in a hurry, we want it now now.
If Man U is ever going to rebuild, give them +2 years before any tangible good results starts coming in.
Yes we would get couple of good results here and there but consistent good result would take a lot of time.

I wonder if we would have allowed Sir Alex Ferguson to flourish in this era.
Rebuild every year since 2014. For our sake, I hope the cement works this time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:06am On Oct 03, 2022
hensben:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:31am On Oct 03, 2022
That result and performance is all on ETH. I just hope he continues to learn quickly. There will be bumps along the way to making the team a force again but he needs to be a fast learner.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2022
Sancho's getting benched is near. The guy just took soft, he can't take on players again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12400) (12401) (12402) (12403) (12404) (12405) (12406) ... (14293) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.