Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8896368 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12569) (12570) (12571) (12572) (12573) (12574) (12575) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 8:04am On Nov 14, 2022
Jokerman:

Clown.

Didn't Pessi disrespect the whole commebol?

Messi need new haters now as the old ones are now fans cheesy

You will do a good job in recruiting new haters for Messi grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:05am On Nov 14, 2022
Itsrm:

Always read to understand.

Okay read and understand this. There's no better time to release these kind of interviews.

If he had waited till he left the club, he will still be called coward. So when is the best time for this?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:05am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:

I think Messi’s issue with his coach was much more serious than the one Ronaldo has with ETH. Ronaldo was initially benched because he wasn’t performing in matches, no coach will field an out of form player but Ronaldo was given a second chance but he still messed it up. So how is it ETH fault?.

Messi’s issue was beyond him not performing but him and his coach then resolved it amicably.
LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:06am On Nov 14, 2022
Ellexy:
Me sef weak walahi. Did Ole dirty there

grin grin grin
What did Ole do to him? He even said Ole respected him more that the other two after coaches
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:07am On Nov 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Messi need new haters now as the old ones are now fans cheesy

You will do a good job in recruiting new haters for Messi grin

Stop shifting goal post.

Didn't pessi disrespect Commebol?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 8:09am On Nov 14, 2022
eph12:

What did Ole do to him? He even said Ole respected him more that the other two after coaches

He said instead Ole to give the team motivational talk in one match like that, he instead played a video of where he [Ole] scored in a match in 1999 or so. They lost that match 5-0.

Na real uppercut him give Ole grin. I think it was that Liverpool match.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:10am On Nov 14, 2022
Expert17:

Showed more care because of 1-minute applause? Ronaldo the Capper cheesy cheesy

I trust you on this one. Press their necks

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 8:10am On Nov 14, 2022
eph12:

LMAO

Yeah very funny. So where’s the lie?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 8:10am On Nov 14, 2022
Jokerman:

Stop shifting goal post.

Didn't pessi disrespect Commebol?

Meanwhile when will your selfish goat congratulate benzema his friend for winning the ballon d or ?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 8:12am On Nov 14, 2022
Expert17:

Showed more care because of 1-minute applause? Ronaldo the Capper cheesy cheesy

Make Liverpool just sign am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Ronaldo has really misbehaved, I don't expect that from him. He should go in January and find a better team. But he will still remain my goat forever. And I will still love him.

A different breed of Ronaldo fan boy? Surprised.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibunkun1(m): 8:14am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:

He said instead Ole to give the team motivational talk in one match like that, he instead played a video of where he [Ole] scored in a match in 1999 or so. They lost that match 5-0.

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 14, 2022
Finished club plus finished player y’all deserve each other.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 8:20am On Nov 14, 2022
LostMyZeal:
Look at Arsenal and ask yourself honestly if we're doing a rebuild or we're just giving the impression that there's a rebuild of some sort.

If you watched the game with Fulham yesterday and you're carried away with that useless undeserved win then you need to go for deliverance.

Arsenal under Arteta finished 8th back to back in the league. Before we ended up 5th last season.

ETH has not even been the coach for half a season and people like you are already crucifying him because of one finished Pendu.

Rebuilding does not mean you’ll play beautiful football and win. Or is it?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsrm(m): 8:21am On Nov 14, 2022
eph12:

Okay read and understand this. There's no better time to release these kind of interviews.

If he had waited till he left the club, he will still be called coward. So when is the best time for this?

When he would have been able to face the consequences with him completely frozen out of the team.

If he had stopped at the issues within the club you would have had a point but since he dragged his coach in the mud throwing tantrums like a kid, he should have released it when the interview was done.

Remember Lukaku? That's what men do

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 8:22am On Nov 14, 2022
eph12:

How did he throw his team mates under the bus? He's literally asking for better training facilities, improvements all around the club

He said the young chaps were unwilling to learn. For people who look up to you and always respect you publicly, it’s such a bad thing to say. His grudge should be with the management and not his teammates.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 8:24am On Nov 14, 2022
akwesenana:
Make this 2 goats do retire make we fit enjoy soka in peace. smiley

I hope Messi is not part of those two goats sha, because the Messi I know is unproblematic and just play to enjoy football.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:24am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:

That he promised he will grant an interview then doesn’t mean he had the interview then. The reason he promised that he will speak out then was because of the uproar his rumored transfer request caused, not because of ETH.

If there’s anyone being emotional here, then it’s you. I have nothing to gain in defending Man U, ETH, Rooney and the people Ronaldo disrespected in the interview because I do not have a connection to them as a person or as a fan. But you, you are clearly a fan boy. So I’d advice you to take your advise, stop being emotional and be objective - for once.
Oga go and read the full interview jare, how would you feel if you lose a child (God forbid) and you employer didn't even show care or concern? Shouting fanboy upandan like Ronaldo give a crap about una, i am his fan now and forever....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:30am On Nov 14, 2022
FBS:

This is how the "media" distort the "truth".
Riding on your emotions like they own you.

Mention 1 thing that he (Ronaldo) was wrong or lied about? I dey wait.
Don't mind that one, Ronaldo is telling us how bad thing are within the club, and also added jara by telling us about his relationship with past and current United Manager. I may not like the timing but i love the info, at least it has giving me an insight into the Glaziers rubbish ownership. I no support Glaziers again like this...

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2022
eph12:

Ole kissed his ass and adulated him yet Ronaldo torched him.

cry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 14, 2022
eph12:
Ronaldo should have forced his way out and not listen to anybody, even SAF, during the summer. He should have been a free agent
Who will be foolish enough to sign 37 year old Ronaldo and pay him 500K/week? It is only your club that makes such reckless financial decision. Reason your player turnover is so low. You’ve forgotten how you had to chase Rooney out, same mistake with Sanchez etc yet you’ve not learnt.

He can only force a move to Asia or MLS or take a pay cut and play for Brighton.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:35am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm still finding it difficult to believe that happened. I don't believe even a non-league coach will do that

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:38am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:

Yeah very funny. So where’s the lie?
It happened here in Manchester United. All Maguire needed was a time out, but he was played and over played, even things were not working for him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsrm(m): 8:38am On Nov 14, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Stop being emotional jare, Ronaldo told everyone when he returned that his interview would be out. Did he lie about the rot in the club? Did you read where he wrote that his son died and Liverpool shown more care than United? Did you read where he said that his daughter was sick and he could return for pre-season, yet no support from the club and maybe the manager. His beef with ETH started during the summer, i have said here that their was a power tussle between both of them..

He is not bothered about the rot in the club. He's only pained he's not playing. Did he just arrive at the club? Why did he not say this under Ole?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 8:39am On Nov 14, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Oga go and read the full interview jare, how would you feel if you lose a child (God forbid) and you employer didn't even show care or concern? Shouting fanboy upandan like Ronaldo give a crap about una, i am his fan now and forever....

Lemme school you a bit. Saying Man U didn’t show care or concern about Ronaldo losing his child is totally false and here’s why.

First of all, he said Liverpool showed concern which is right. In their match against Man U, Liverpool and Man U fans both wore black armband and Liverpool fans applauded Ronaldo in the 7th minute just to show solidarity.

Now what did Man U do?

Portugal and Manchester United have sent their separate messages to Cristiano Ronaldo after the superstar announced the death of his twin baby boy.

His club and country were quick to send their support to their star man during the heart-breaking time.

Manchester United tweeted: “Your pain is our pain, @Cristiano

“Sending love and strength to you and the family at this time.”

Players like Rashford, VDB, Telles, De Gea and Dalot sent their condolences publicly.

Now it is worthy to note that Ronaldo didn’t take a long holiday to mourn his child rather he was available for selection, doing is bits while his fanboys scream SIUUU not minding that he had lost a child.

Why is it now that he’s not performing as expected that the issue which didn’t weigh him down then is now affecting him seriously?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Meanwhile when will your selfish goat congratulate benzema his friend for winning the ballon d or ?
He has traits of narcissism all over him. He loves to always be the centre of attention. His fan boys will tell you it’s cos he lost his child reason he’s yet to congratulate a former team mate of winning the award.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:40am On Nov 14, 2022
Ronaldo stray bullet also hit board members wey dey post here. grin

They keep taking money out of the club while the club crumbles.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:41am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:

Arsenal under Arteta finished 8th back to back in the league. Before we ended up 5th last season.

ETH has not even been the coach for half a season and people like you are already crucifying him because of one finished Pendu.

Rebuilding does not mean you’ll play beautiful football and win. Or is it?

Many people sure have a problem with comprehension

How can you read that and deduce that I'm crucifying Ten Haag

If you were familiar with the concept of context, you'd know what I meant but oh well
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 8:41am On Nov 14, 2022
eph12:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm still finding it difficult to believe that happened. I don't believe even a non-league coach will do that

Lol. But we have to respect what Ole did for Man U. That Ronaldo didn’t see sense in what he did doesn’t mean that it was wrong.

Ole led Man U to 2nd on the table before the arrival of CR7. They also played in several comps semi finals.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:41am On Nov 14, 2022
Itsrm:

When he would have been able to face the consequences with him completely frozen out of the team.

If he had stopped at the issues within the club you would have had a point but since he dragged his coach in the mud throwing tantrums like a kid, he should have released it when the interview was done.

Remember Lukaku? That's what men do
Oh I thought it was about "not demoralizing the team bla bla bla"? Of course you do not care about that.

He said the coach disrespected him. What did I miss?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:42am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:

Lol. But we have to respect what Ole did for Man U. That Ronaldo didn’t see sense in what he did doesn’t mean that it was wrong.

Ole led Man U to 2nd on the table before the arrival of CR7. They also played in several comps semi finals.
Mourinho did much better than that

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2022
eph12:

You don't have a father figure in your life? Someone you listen to?

I said he should have been a free agent.

I have father figures in my life. However, I follow the advice that favors ME and ME alone like becoming a galactico at my peak or staying at a club that will pay me 500k @ 38 years old.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12569) (12570) (12571) (12572) (12573) (12574) (12575) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: kizolo(m), YoungB1a(m), Afz9095(m), MrJaay(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.