Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,211 members, 7,873,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8896345 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12570) (12571) (12572) (12573) (12574) (12575) (12576) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2022
eph12:

It happened here in Manchester United. All Maguire needed was a time out, but he was played and over played, even things were not working for him

Not ETH tho. Shaw said if Ten Hag include you in his starting line up, it’s because you earned it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:

He said the young chaps were unwilling to learn. For people who look up to you and always respect you publicly, it’s such a bad thing to say. His grudge should be with the management and not his teammates.
Are you sure you know the ones referred to here? Or you just assumed its everybody?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:

Not ETH tho. Shaw said if Ten Hag include you in his starting line up, it’s because you earned it.
Wasn't referring to ETH. You said it does not happen, but it does
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 8:45am On Nov 14, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Many people sure have a problem with comprehension

How can you read that and deduce that I'm crucifying Ten Haag

If you were familiar with the concept of context, you'd know what I meant but oh well

I don’t think it’s a matter of comprehension but you lacking the proper way to express yourself. I’m sure in real life, you talk incoherently.

Get yourself yourself together fanboy, your emotion seem all over the place.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 8:46am On Nov 14, 2022
eph12:

Mourinho did much better than that

Maybe. But it doesn’t change the fact that Ole was unto something before Ronaldo’s arrival.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:46am On Nov 14, 2022
Ellexy:
Ole kissed his ass and adulated him yet Ronaldo torched him.

cry
Well not everybody is here for eye service. Some just want to win things tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 8:46am On Nov 14, 2022
eph12:

Are you sure you know the ones referred to here? Or you just assumed its everybody?

Can you help me understand better? I might be wrong.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Oga go and read the full interview jare, how would you feel if you lose a child (God forbid) and you employer didn't even show care or concern? Shouting fanboy upandan like Ronaldo give a crap about una, i am his fan now and forever....

How do you want the club to show care again?

He was paid his full wage.

He missed some training sessions and HE refused to sit out the next game claiming he was good to play.

He was posted on all social media platforms.

The fans honored him on the pitch.

What was missing abeg?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2022
eph12:

Wasn't referring to ETH. You said it does not happen, but it does

Okay. It does happen but the team suffers for it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2022
TLona1:

He was clearly forcing a move to Man City because from my best knowledge, Pep didn't want him.
I think I'll take Ronald's knowledge over yours okay?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:

Maybe. But it doesn’t change the fact that Ole was unto something before Ronaldo’s arrival.
Mourinho achieved much more. You should consider him for your club when things go south with Arteta. Ole too should be considered. He's unto something

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2022
eph12:

This sounds like a joke or something that never happened
It's a fake quote
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2022
The truth here is that Ronaldo’s ego is overbloated.

He was benched. That was why he said ETH disrespected him. But how can you expect to play every time when you’re not the player you once were?

All the other sh*t he said about the club is not new info. We’ve been crying for years that the Glazers needed to go. They keep robbing the club while it disintegrates.

Everyone who actually follows the club knows that United’s facilities are dilapidated. And we all know it’s because of the owners’ negligence and non-chalant attitude towards the club.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:

Okay. It does happen but the team suffers for it.
Happened under the same Ole you're saying was unto something
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 8:51am On Nov 14, 2022
eph12:

Mourinho achieved much more. You should consider him for your club when things go south with Arteta

Ole has no connection to Arsenal, so why should Arsenal hire him?.

Doesn’t change the fact that Ole was a good coach, might not be the best but he was trying and probably needs ball to handle some of his players.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2022
Expert17:
You are not fit to resume preseason BUT you are fit to look for a new club which will require traveling down for medicals/fitness tests.

Stan but use your brain. lmao

Wetin be this okoto wey you type so? shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 8:52am On Nov 14, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

He has traits of narcissism all over him. He loves to always be the centre of attention. His fan boys will tell you it’s cos he lost his child reason he’s yet to congratulate a former team mate of winning the award.

He lost a child was always the excuse

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:52am On Nov 14, 2022
Itsrm:

He is not bothered about the rot in the club. He's only pained he's not playing. Did he just arrive at the club? Why did he not say this under Ole?

I tire o, lol

He's just frustrated that he couldn't get a single bid in the summer and ETH benching him for Martial and Rashford.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

How can it be Messi...

That one is a smooth criminal who will demand and demand till a club dies and then cry and run and then go to a dead league, drop 2/10 performance while still giving the coach attitude for benching him and almost immediately the same coach will get sacked..8

So yes, can never be the evil genius grin

Or the one that attacked Commebol

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:

Can you help me understand better? I might be wrong.
That's the problem. I may tell you something now, and you will run with it, even though I may be wrong. Of course if it serves your fantasy, you wouldn't care if I'm wrong
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 8:52am On Nov 14, 2022
eph12:

Happened under the same Ole you're saying was unto something

Ole with ‘Magwaya’

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Well Ronaldo did tell us that his interview will be lit, though it is coming at the worst possible time but he warned us wink...
What's your take on the interview?

Ronaldo should gtfo...Must all the ex players praise you? Man's hating on Rooney because he doesn't like the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 8:53am On Nov 14, 2022
eph12:

How did he throw his team mates under the bus? He's literally asking for better training facilities, improvements all around the club
He said everyone is beefing him even in the team

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:53am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:

Ole has no connection to Arsenal, so why should Arsenal hire him?.

Doesn’t change the fact that Ole was a good coach, might not be the best but he was trying and probably needs ball to handle some of his players.
Emery had all the connections to Arsenal

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:53am On Nov 14, 2022
sod09:

He said everyone is beefing him even in the team
Quote?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:53am On Nov 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Meanwhile when will your selfish goat congratulate benzema his friend for winning the ballon d or ?

Why are you shifting Goal Post grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 14, 2022
eph12:

Mourinho achieved much more. You should consider him for your club when things go south with Arteta. Ole too should be considered. He's unto something

Ephrem let’s be guided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:54am On Nov 14, 2022
patrickmuf:
What's your take on the interview?

Ronaldo should gtfo...Must all the ex players praise you? Man's hating on Rooney because he doesn't like the truth.
True.

You're also hating on Ronaldo because you don't like the truth?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:55am On Nov 14, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

Ephrem let’s be guided
Talk to your guy snapchat. He wants the best for your club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:55am On Nov 14, 2022
Jokerman:

Or the one that attacked Commebol

It can't be that Messi..

Maybe na Mercy Johnson
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nostradamus1: 8:55am On Nov 14, 2022
elampiro:

But he said SAF stopped him from going to Man City
I was talking about last Transfer window when he was already in Man united and they were trying to force him out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:55am On Nov 14, 2022
Snapchat:

Maybe what?

With this comment, I don't expect anyone to continue this conversation with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12570) (12571) (12572) (12573) (12574) (12575) (12576) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.