Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8901413 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12682) (12683) (12684) (12685) (12686) (12687) (12688) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FirstbornWds: 11:47am On Dec 20, 2022
ChristoBam:

2015 original.
Did the 2016 edition because it was the 100th year anniversary of the competition.
2019. Original Date.

2020 was supposed to be the set final time for the competition that'll match with the Euros. Then Covid happened so it was postponed by a year.

You have time to explain. If they are too timid to go and read on Google, let them cry their eyes out.... Posterity will wave their goat as one of those THAT TRIED to be relevant among the goats and FAILED WOEFULLY!

Messi will seat and decide on those that matter in coming years. Not one CLUBLESS guy that got chased away from the the very club that gave him relevance.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by oliverano: 11:48am On Dec 20, 2022
ChristoBam:

2015 original.
Did the 2016 edition because it was the 100th year anniversary of the competition.
2019. Original Date.

2020 was supposed to be the set final time for the competition that'll match with the Euros. Then Covid happened so it was postponed by a year.

You get time ooo.....

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:48am On Dec 20, 2022
[quote author=Afobear post=119293905][/quote]
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:49am On Dec 20, 2022
[quote author=Afobear post=119293905][/quote]
Thiago Messi sef don carry World cup grin
This thing no fair o.
Pendu cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Afobear: 11:50am On Dec 20, 2022
Ah!!!!! You Rosario Midget , you rocked my world

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:52am On Dec 20, 2022
oliverano:

You get time ooo.....
Some kids go dey read the thread. It's already established lost my zeal has lost his sanity. But we need to clear the other agendas.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:53am On Dec 20, 2022
FirstbornWds:

You have time to explain. If they are too timid to go and read on Google, let them cry their eyes out.... Posterity will wave their goat as one of those THAT TRIED to be relevant among the goats.

Messi will seat and decide on those that matter in coming years. Not one CLUBLESS guy that got chased away from the the very club that gave him relevance.
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pinterest: 11:54am On Dec 20, 2022
ChristoBam:

Wipe the screen of your phone bro. The tears fit spoil your phone caliberation.

Wotowoto grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by oliverano: 11:59am On Dec 20, 2022
ChristoBam:

Some kids go dey read the thread. It's already established lost my zeal has lost his sanity. But we need to clear the other agendas.

grin

Fair enough, you can continue to educate them!

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bluelines69: 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
LostMyZeal:

I don't need ojoro favors

Naah, I'll pass grin

And how come you're the only Leeyo Zombie attesting to the fact that your goat is an overpampered goat?

None of y'all has ever admitted that shocked

That means you're a confused individual wey no sabi bant.

My last response to your amateur ass tongue

Where are the experienced banters, make una line up undecided

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
LostMyZeal:
If na UCL you wan use hold body, remember say in 2006 he didn't do shit to get that medal; it just fell on his lap

Then in 2009, Chelsea was robbed
Also In 2011...Real Madrid was robbed and Pepe was red-carded

Can you see the trail of ojoro controversies trailing the over pampered goat grin

Ronaldo won back to back to back UCL while being the top scorer in all 3, dem say he be goat, Leeyo fans say for where, how can he be goat when team work won the 3 peat UCL

Now Arg dun win with the help of Media and football organizers, bunch of hypocrites telling us that only Leeyo carried the team of useless players

Too many controversies have trailed the most fraudulent player in football history

This pic is what reasonable and smart people will remember your fraud for tongue

Let the tears continue
cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
[quote author=Bluelines69 post=119295046][/quote]
grin grin You beat me to it.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
Mods should ban all this moniker posting world cup pictures. This is a man u thread not a Psg thread or Argentina. Mods you are needed. Let all of us respect ourselves.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Mods should ban all this moniker posting world cup pictures. This is a man u thread not a Psg thread or Argentina. Mods you are needed. Let all of us respect ourselves.
Sipping your tears.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
Man said they should ban monikers. I never see this kain pain before. grin grin. The other ones in pain go come out of their holes soon to support the tearful motion.

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bluelines69: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
ChristoBam:

grin grin You beat me to it.

As e Dey pain them grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by oliverano: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
Borntosmoke:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
Borntosmoke:

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bluelines69: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
Borntosmoke:

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Good morning to you if your goat is a World Cup winner

Good morning to you if your goat has reached the World Cup finals before

Good morning to you if your goat has won the World Cup golden ball twice

The rest of you should go and collect your good morning from mbappe transgender girlfriend
Lmaoooo I'm enjoying the level of violence being dished out here from Cultists. O choke gan

grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by oliverano: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Borntosmoke:

grin grin grin grin

I thought you said you'll stay away from football related activities for four months or thereabout...

You better just drink cold water and rest!!!

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fkforyou(m): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
grin [quote author=Bluelines69 post=119295391][/quote]

“You must see it “ grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ugwuadudave(m): 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
ChristoBam:
Man said they should ban monikers. I never see this kain pain before. grin grin. The other ones in pain go come out of their holes soon to support the tearful motion.

Tearful motion ke grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
More tears, eh cheesy

A media goat?

At least I've passed my message across and it's sunk into y'all heads

That's the point. We're not blind to the politics
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
ChristoBam:

cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Afobear: 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Borntosmoke:

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Afobear: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
LostMyZeal:
More tears, eh cheesy

A media goat?

At least I've passed my message across and it's sunk into y'all heads

That's the point. We're not blind to the politics

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
No be to Dey shout suiii Dey disturb the neighborhood

Say you get peace of mind ?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Say you get peace of mind ?

Wait, I thought Aguero had a heart problem. Baba just dey smoke gbana dey go. One thing must kill a man. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Shay you get peace of mind ?
Borntosmoke don already announce breakdown in health, LostMyZeal has gone insane, Trevor012 has gone dark under, TrebleChamp is still struggling with shock, other ones temporarily abandoned their goat for an egg..... So peace of mind is an illusion to those Penduists.

grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
Some People are celebrating and some people are crying.

The ones crying are telling the people celebrating that they're not celebrating, they're crying. Na wa o. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by oliverano: 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pessimist Vs Penduist cool

Imagine say Messi no win this world cup.

Just imagine....Take some moment and picture the whole scenario. We've all been there before so it's not new with us but imagine that again in 2022 cry cry cry

Imagine Messi crying again in a world cup final with penduist convener spamming everywhere with Messi's tearful images cry cry cry

Whenever I imagine this eh angry angry angry

Una never see anything yet grin grin grin

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12682) (12683) (12684) (12685) (12686) (12687) (12688) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.