Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8901261 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13067) (13068) (13069) (13070) (13071) (13072) (13073) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Good thing is that the 4 games would be

Notinham
Everton
Newscastle
Fulham

He would be back for chelsea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
ChristineC:

the team that started in Europa
Fair enough. We need to keep our star players as fresh as possible.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hatakekakashi: 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mrviktor:

Why was he allowed to continue playing..

He still collected another horrible tackle from bednarak.
I hope the injury is not too serious, the squad is already too depleted as it is, especially the midfield.

Glazer's should do well to finalize the sale ASAP, I'm sure we'll have at least 3-4 new starting players in the team next season.

This draw was proudly sponsored by DDG.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Itsrm:

Only a fool like yourself will think overtaking your useless team with 13 points (18 at a time) difference is any big deal.

By the time you lose your next league game, let's see if you'll still be crying over my mentions like an idiot.

It will happen and we will see who the delusional one is. Mugu
They believe they can catch Arsenal and contend for the title but won’t agree with you that CheLsea can catch up with them. Despite being 16 points below Arsenal and 13 points above Chelsea.

Highly Delusional Scummies

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
Bruno could easily have had 2 assists and a goal today ffs undecided undecided undecided

This match dey pain me gan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
hatakekakashi:

I hope the injury is not too serious, the squad is already too depleted as it is, especially the midfield.

Glazer's should do well to finalize the sale ASAP, I'm sure we'll have at least 3-4 new starting players in the team next season.

This draw was proudly sponsored by DDG.

Have you not read of the US investment firm that's proposing to finance the club?.. Elliot financial institution or whatever TF their name is..

Na cruise Glaziers carry us dey do..I highly doubt they'll sell
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mrviktor:

If u contest nd loose plus 1 game

There's no way we lose that appeal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mrviktor:

Why was he allowed to continue playing..

He still collected another horrible tackle from bednarak.

It was at that point that ETH removed him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
kokaneprodigy:

I am that unfortunate soul that has come to tell you, you pay refs and var.
Why you dey claim misfortune for yourself?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Some people you no go know if na trolling them dey or na their real life them dey exhibit online.

Well, if mad people fit vote them fit still get phone. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
eph12:

Fair enough. We need to keep our star players as fresh as possible.
how? we should throw the league games?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsrm(m): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
kokaneprodigy:

They believe they can catch Arsenal and contend for the title but won’t agree with you that CheLsea can catch up with them. Despite being 16 points below Arsenal and 13 points above Chelsea.

Ndi we are winning quadruple grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hatakekakashi: 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
CrystalTiger:

Have you not read of the US investment firm that's proposing to finance the club?.. Elliot financial institution or whatever TF their name is..

Na cruise Glaziers carry us dey do..I highly doubt they'll sell
I thought they're one of those looking to buy club. Are they going to be financing the club with Glazers still in charge?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
ChristineC:
how? we should throw the league games?
I don't believe we can't handle Southampton if Case doesn't start. What's the worst that would have happened if Tom had started instead? What's the worst that would have happened if one of Garnacho or Pellistri started the match?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
hatakekakashi:

I thought they're one of those looking to buy club. Are they going to be financing the club with Glazers still in charge?

Yeah...They did it with AC Milan and when the then owner of Milan couldn't pay them back, they took control and sold the club..

https://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11667/12830326/man-utd-takeover-elliott-management-through-to-second-stage-of-bidding-but-glazer-family-not-certain-to-sell
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
larride:

There's no way we lose that appeal.

This is what they showed the ref.
Not the full tackle

We definitely loose based on this freeze frame

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Without case

1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
kokaneprodigy:

You be bolo. You keep saying this and you're yet to show us where anyone has said this on this thread.
That's how you claimed I said we were title contenders. You need to stop sniffing ariel and go have ur head checked

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
We go again next week.. Nothing spoil

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
Lana1:
You be bolo. You keep saying this and you're yet to show us where anyone has said this on this thread.
That's how you claimed I said we were title contenders. You need to stop sniffing ariel and go have ur head checked
Say this without crying

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
eph12:

I don't believe we can't handle Southampton if Case doesn't start. What's the worst that would have happened if Tom had started instead? What's the worst that would have happened if one of Garnacho or Pellistri started the match?
well as straight forward as it looks, Ten Hag doesn't seem to trust these guys enough. if we've learnt anything about him, he'd rather wrap up a game before introducing players that need minutes. unfortunately for us so far, we haven't been able to kill off games early enough, so the likes of Iqbal, Mainoo, et al are stuck on the fringes. I agree that they should at least can get the FA Cup, and if they manage to pull us into the semis then we can revert to type.

the main players that are prone to fatigue now will be Bruno, Varane, Rashford and maybe Fred; Bruno and Rashford bring the most prone. I think the others have had their fair share of time out of the first eleven. the sad part is Bruno and Rashford can't afford to sit out games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
kokaneprodigy:

Say this without crying
Ode ni e
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mrviktor:
Without case

You didn't add the FA Cup game to the list. The ban affects all domestic games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
Lana1:
Ode ni e
E pain am
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mrviktor:

This is what they showed the ref.
Not the full tackle

We definitely loose based on this freeze frame

It’s an agenda. (See attached pic)

Anthony Taylor was also the one who moved the wall too far behind for the goal we conceded at Aston Villa.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hatakekakashi: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
CrystalTiger:

Yeah...They did it with AC Milan and when the then owner of Milan couldn't pay them back, they took control and sold the club..

https://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11667/12830326/man-utd-takeover-elliott-management-through-to-second-stage-of-bidding-but-glazer-family-not-certain-to-sell
Well, it's like the fans have cooled off the Glazer's out protests. I personally, do not mind them staying if they're ready to renovate and upgrade the stadium and training gyms to world class standard, as well as provide ETH with his players. They should also pay the debt they incurred.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mrviktor:
Bruno was shocking today tho...
Tell our manager to play Bruno in his favourite position going forward....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
United should do everything footballing possible to sign Bruno Guimaraes from Newcastle next season, if they need to give them Old Trafford to make it happen so be it. That dude is the only DM i have seen who can do what Case does, plus he is young and will give us plenty years of outstanding service...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyezik3(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
🗣 Ten Hag on Casemiro’s red card: “Casemiro played over 500 games in Europe and never once got a red card. Now he has two in the Premier League. His absence is not the issue. We will deal with that. This game was influenced by the referee.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
Dalot has gone back to his old self where we start doubting his attack abilities.
Dalot at the world cup was great.

Wan Bissaka is warming his way back into the starting line-up. The boy is improving his game. The way he was moving the ball today was impressive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
TrebleChamp:
United should do everything footballing possible to sign Bruno Guimaraes from Newcastle next season, if they need to give them Old Trafford to make it happen so be it. That dude is the only DM i have seen who can do what Case does, plus he is young and will give us plenty years of outstanding service...

I was advocating for this several pages ago. The good thing about Guimaraes is that he can play Casemiro’s role AND also complement him in a midfield partnership.

It’s just that Newcastle will never release him for Man United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
We judge Bruno too much.
ETH has played him in some funny places this season.

The same thing was done to Pogba. I remember when Bruno came, Pogba became the black sheep. You go dey talks like "Pogba should keep it simple like Bruno". Now them don turn on Bruno. Why we dey always do like that sef?

Bruno has played 7, 11, now because Presserman no dey do him primary duties them don carry am enter Bruno position.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13067) (13068) (13069) (13070) (13071) (13072) (13073) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.