Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8901305 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
Our next match is against Qpr then leciester and Westham...nting less than 7point
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
Odunharry:
i jus saw that gif and i am disappointed...

Rooney couldnt make that thru pass to Rvp..it even better to shoot
honestly it just as if he passed the ball to d opponent..

but we are constantly told here that RVP was lazy and rooney is the don. look at RVP's hands begging for the ball when rooney took the first touch in that gif.

it's a basic angular pass that any of us would make here. rooney decided to play it straight to southampton's defender. is that seriously a through-pass? no wonder england hasn't won a pin. rooney is the problem to the team. i hope he breaks a metatarsal that keeps him away from the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Robbie Savage: Man United’s defenders are pathetic and vulnerable
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
Odunharry:
Robbie Savage: Man United’s defenders are pathetic and vulnerable

the defence did well until the subs.
it's a 3-man defence, they needed protection from the midfield, didn't they?

RVP made 4 ball recoveries in the 60mins he spent on the pitch. rooney, in 90 mins, made only 3 recoveries. RVP had 100% tackle success.....rooney did not make a single tackle in 90 mins. shocked shocked

so we have a match that rooney neither attempted any shot nor make any tackle & an ogogoro addict here claims rooney was outstanding in the game. i need help. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:05am On Jan 13, 2015
Aymeric Laporte how good is he??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:38am On Jan 13, 2015
coogar:
it's not even debatable anymore, wazza is uber-useless.

passing stats
89% - mata
82% - RVP
76% - rooney shocked shocked

mata received 52 passes in total and managed to pass 49 of them accurately to a team mate. it means he was dispossessed 3 times.

RVP received 15 passes in total and was able to pass 14 of them to a team mate. he was caught in possession only once.

rooney received 50 passes, he was only able to pass 41 of those passes. rooney was dispossessed 9 times. fat bästard lost nearly all our good moves with his idïotic football brain & his lack of technique.

Coogar cannot even differentiate between dispossessed and inaccurate passes.

Mata was dispossessed 2 times.
Rooney was dispossessed 1 time.

Ayagayagayagayayo hei.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:57am On Jan 13, 2015
Odunharry:
i jus saw that gif and i am disappointed...

Rooney couldnt make that thru pass to Rvp..it even better to shoot
honestly it just as if he passed the ball to d opponent..

You should be grateful he didn't send it to Valencia undecided

Why can't he make intricate passes with his team mates at the final third without backing them and sending it to the flank.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:14am On Jan 13, 2015
Only one yeye tackle RVP made this guys is talking about?

Key passes.
Rooney 2
Mata 1
RVP 1

Interceptions
Rooney 2
Mata 0
RVP 1

Cleareances
Rooney 3
Mata 1
RVP 1

Aerial duels won
Rooney 2
RVP 0
Mata 0
Herrera 1

Whoscored rating:
Valencia 7.78 MOTM
Rooney 6.52
RVP 6.39
Herrera 6.21
Mata 6.14
Di Maria 6.05

Someone would say because RVP was substituted. The other day Valencia got sustituted at half time and stillgot the highest rating.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:27am On Jan 13, 2015
Some people will commit suicide now.

Again, Mata the AM had only one key pass. I didn't expect him to offer much defensively. But what exactly were they doing? Mata and RVP.

RVP was just a 'falling falling' in the final 3rd. As big as he is he gets bullied. He doesn't have the brain to take away central defenders for chances to abound. Mata always passing to Valencia. Can't make more than a key pass per match.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:00am On Jan 13, 2015
Abeg Fellaini should start along with Rooney in midfield next time, so that Rooney will have more attacking license. I don't know what Mata is doing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:26am On Jan 13, 2015
elampiro:

Coogar cannot even differentiate between dispossessed and inaccurate passes.

Mata was dispossessed 2 times.
Rooney was dispossessed 1 time.

Ayagayagayagayayo hei.

you are a goat!
rooney received 50 passes in total. he lost the ball 9 times in possession due to dispossession and lack of ball control or even brain färts.

rooney's passing stats is a different thing entirely. the stats i work with is straight from OPTA, not your dodgy stats pulled out of the arsë of a baboon. how many passes did rooney receive, how many did he give back?

were you not lying through your teeth that rooney played slightly behind mata in the midfield. so he played in the midfield and he refused to make a tackle for full 90 minutes? you are a disgrace. grin

chrisley024:
You should be grateful he didn't send it to Valencia undecided
Why can't he make intricate passes with his team mates at the final third without backing them and sending it to the flank.

he gets jealous when he hears scholes is the best player united have produced so he's copying scholesy's method but rooney's IQ is just too low to be scholes. all his diagonal balls on sunday were inaccurate.

rooney had van persie & di maria in front of him for more than one hour. he played just one semi-accurate pass to RVP & no single pass to di maria. how mortally useless can rooney be that he cannot pass to the players who are meant to score goals for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:37am On Jan 13, 2015
coogar:

rooney outlived ronaldo then rooney must be better than ronaldo too. you see why many people here think your brain is made of yellow pap?

so being a captain now means what?
a captain that cannot lead his wards to victory. the most overrated player in the universe. his peers were at the ballon d'Or adding glory to their clubs. rooney is probably at home now adding more calories to his obese self.

rooney is our most useless player. grin

choi.......................! Lord Rooney don pinish cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 9:53am On Jan 13, 2015
coogar:

i bet you were travelling to the most uncivilised parts of the planet. no internet & no electricity. anytime arsenal win their games, you reappear again.

Hahaha... Been in Lagos and Abuja......
No time here you know.... cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:59am On Jan 13, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Hahaha... Been in Lagos and Abuja......
No time here you know.... cheesy

starboard is in abuja, christinec is in lagos. they all post here every time. where in abuja were you that internet wasn't available. abi na the prisons of abuja & lagos you dey?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:11am On Jan 13, 2015
coogar:

starboard is in abuja, christinec is in lagos. they all post here every time. where in abuja were you that internet wasn't available. abi na the prisons of abuja & lagos you dey?

Hahaha... Bro, i am always on the move .... no time
Its more of the convenience for me... I dont enjoy posting via my phone.

United's top four chances?!
It will be a monumental failure if you fail to make CL with all the investments made... #JustSaying tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:16am On Jan 13, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Hahaha... Bro, i am always on the move .... no time. Its more convenience for me... I dont enjoy posting via my phone.

#bigboy

United's top four chances?!
It will be a monumental failure if you fail to make CL with all the investments made... #JustSaying tongue

united's top 4 chances are better than arsenal's. worry more about your club. united will finish 2nd or 3rd.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2015
coogar:

#bigboy
united's top 4 chances are better than arsenal's. worry more about your club. united will finish 2nd or 3rd.

shocked shocked shocked

I have munched this. May God keep us beyond the end of the season. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:54am On Jan 13, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

shocked shocked shocked

I have munched this. May God keep us beyond the end of the season. grin

united will go on another winning run again for 7 games & drop points again. the inconsistent results would fade out once we know our best 11.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2015
coogar:

you are a goat!
rooney received 50 passes in total. he lost the ball 9 times in possession due to dispossession and lack of ball control or even brain färts.

rooney's passing stats is a different thing entirely. the stats i work with is straight from OPTA, not your dodgy stats pulled out of the arsë of a baboon. how many passes did rooney receive, how many did he give back?

were you not lying through your teeth that rooney played slightly behind mata in the midfield. so he played in the midfield and he refused to make a tackle for full 90 minutes? you are a disgrace. grin

* You don't know ball. Inaccurate passes and inaccurate crosses are different from possession lost. Stop lying.

OPTA has it that Rooney was dispossessed once, Mata twice. May be you will say DDG was dispossessed the most because keepers have the highest inaccurate passes. Or Young got dispossessed the most when he had 66% pass accuracy and 2/8 correct crosses.

* Rooney played as CM and Mata AM. The interception stats, clearances and dues won say it all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:33am On Jan 13, 2015
OPTA records dispossessed stats separately from inaccurate passes and crosses.

* OPTA dispossessed stat. Mata 2, Rooney 1.

Someone like Coolie-guy Tortoise would say DDG, Young, Di Maria get dispossessed the most.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
My own problem with the awards is how RVP or that Irish woman's goal didn't win... they were by far better than James'... especially the woman!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
RuuDie:
My own problem with the awards is how RVP or that Irish woman's goal didn't win... they were by far better than James'... especially the woman!
That James goal na moi moi for EPL ..... Dem dhey score am everyday like white..... Even Herrera's goal against Yeovil was better... .Fifa with dia wayooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
I was watching Nuer's clips yesterday, I wasn't even impressed sef cos David De Gea has given us more sef than what I so him save... Just cos he his team won the World Cup..... Mtcheeeeeeeew!! Nothing spectacular from what Courtois, Hugo Lloris, Bergovic etc have been passing through in the EPL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
That James goal na moi moi for EPL ..... Dem dhey score am everyday like white..... Even Herrera's goal against Yeovil was better... .Fifa with dia wayooo

Moi Moi ko, Eko ni

Abeg make we hear word jor...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
Manuel Neuer has ben the best goalkeeper for about 2 or 3 years now. DDG will start contesting from 2015. DDG has been best in the last two months.

As for RVP, well Rooney on his facebook page, was hoping RVP and Ronaldo would win. But Coogar will not let RVP win anything again.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
Did anyone else see Manuel Neuer vs Algeria?

World cup winner
UCL Semi finalist
Bundesliga winner
Topping tables in this season league and UCL 2015.

Let's always have an overall view of things. Not sketches here and there.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
I was watching Nuer's clips yesterday, I wasn't even impressed sef cos David De Gea has given us more sef than what I so him save... Just cos he his team won the World Cup..... Mtcheeeeeeeew!! Nothing spectacular from what Courtois, Hugo Lloris, Bergovic etc have been passing through in the EPL

Typical senseless talk. Why these ones no carry them team go win world cup

Manuel performance vs Algeria is the best goalkeeping performance of this century.

A keeper who had 21 touches outside his penalty box.

Not only makes saves he's also a sweeper. De Gea couldn't even start over Casillas
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
raumdeuter:

A keeper who had 21 touches outside his penalty box.

Not only makes saves he's also a sweeper. De Gea couldn't even start over Casillas

Why? Because casillas was too good at the time? Is it?

That up there my friend, is a senseless talk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
elampiro:

* You don't know ball. Inaccurate passes and inaccurate crosses are different from possession lost. Stop lying.

OPTA has it that Rooney was dispossessed once, Mata twice. May be you will say DDG was dispossessed the most because keepers have the highest inaccurate passes. Or Young got dispossessed the most when he had 66% pass accuracy and 2/8 correct crosses.

* Rooney played as CM and Mata AM. The interception stats, clearances and dues won say it all.

stop talking, bushman.
rooney received 50 passes & completed only 41 of the 54 passes he attempted. pass accuracy isn't what we are talking about here but the number of passes rooney received.

if rooney received 50 passes and only passed it along 41 times, what did he do with the other 9 passes when he made no shot on/off target? did rooney eat the ball like he eats his burgers?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2024028_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2024029_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2024030_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

elampiro, come and argue with OPTA stats or call ibime to explain the difference between pass accuracy & passes received. grin

you have 15 mins to defend your idïocy....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
coogar:

united will go on another winning run again for 7 games & drop points again. the inconsistent results would fade out once we know our best 11.

LVG still doesn't know his best 11?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
RuuDie:

LVG still doesn't know his best 11?

i don't think he does.....
jose knows his best 11, pellegrini does too. LVG doesn't know his best 11, this is why he makes stupïd selections & daft subs.

look at our defence....rojo is fit but he's not playing. rafael is fit, but not playing. the other day, falcao was left out of the 18 selected and we had wilson(who's yet to score nor assist) on the bench + rookie defenders & johnny fücking evans.

blind in the last 30 mins against southampton showed us shaw has a long way to go in even commanding a shirt in the first team. blind is our most intelligent player after carrick. he is just too good & extremely versatile.

brb, staff meeting in 4 minutes....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
Im not going to lie, i dont believe lvg knows his best 11 and to be honest i think i would give him a C grade on his current level. Not happy with his performance at all and it seems like hes made a mess of the squad he was trying to build.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.