Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8901415 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14054) (14055) (14056) (14057) (14058) (14059) (14060) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:25pm On Mar 08
Wheatley off.

Amass back to LB
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:30pm On Mar 08
Legbegbe walahi you be werey, you don put fire for Ole vs Pendu matter, na hin you run go face youth team grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:13pm On Mar 08
FT: 3-2 The boys lost a 2 goal lead. And it wasn’t as if Boro were spectacular.

Afrodoc is right. This U-21 coach has holes in his defensive game .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:14pm On Mar 08
KingTom:
Legbegbe walahi you be werey, you don put fire for Ole vs Pendu matter, na hin you run go face youth team grin

LooL. When did I turn to Legbegbe?

No accuse me of something wey I no guilty of o. I just dropped an opinion like others here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 10:31pm On Mar 08
Leyqute:

LooL. When did I turn to Legbegbe?

No accuse me of something wey I no guilty of o. I just dropped an opinion like others here.
Na cruise my brother, you called it as it is cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:35pm On Mar 08
KingTom:

Na cruise my brother, you called it as it is cool

You want to call olokpa on my head grin

Me wey no get energy to quarrel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:14am On Mar 09
Surely, Erik Ten Hang has to cough up some of that 60m we paid to get Mason Mount.

Man was on the last year of his contract and he hasn’t played up to 10 games for us. So what’s the essence? Would’ve been better off getting him for free in the summer.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 7:21am On Mar 09
odizeey:
We were all here when we used to discuss player being on the list of managers and all.

Don't mind the clowns

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:39am On Mar 09
odizeey:

Whether it was wrong or not is not my business.

Everybody saw how it ended up.

My own is that no one should say Ronaldo was forced on him
Lol.... No problem boss grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:45am On Mar 09
TrebleChamp:
Their was no progress under Ole, and he was tightly sacked. Ole was comfortable with his team being mediocre and unambitious, Ronaldo joining and saying he came back to win trophies made Ole and some of his fans uncomfortable. It was here people said Ronaldo was putting pressure on Ole by saying he want to win trophies. That chapter has ended sha, Ole can continue saying what he like. Ten Bald uselessness gave has given mouth to talk...
Tbh, All what you said here is right and valid tho and I agree 100%.

Anyways, like you said na new chapter. Ole and Ronaldo don go so they ought to be in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:49am On Mar 09
Leyqute:
Surely, Erik Ten Hang has to cough up some of that 60m we paid to get Mason Mount.

Man was on the last year of his contract and he hasn’t played up to 10 games for us. So what’s the essence? Would’ve been better off getting him for free in the summer.
I don talk am more than once for my thread say Chelsea use jazz for this Havertz and Mount transfer. I think Havertz too has like a year left on his contract and refuses to renew yet my club shell out 65milla go carry am grin

Anyways, the deeds is done, we don already dey turn our own lemon to lemonade. Make Ten Hag try look for how him go take turn him own too cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:27am On Mar 09
grin

......terrible structures at the club.

Why Man United broke Reguilon loan and they now have 0 fit LBs?

Ten Hag: "Medical staff assured me that Shaw and Malaci will both be fit in January, and so you will have two left full-backs".

"Then you have a third one, so I would always have to disappoint one full-back".
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:44am On Mar 09
Oasis007:
grin

......terrible structures at the club.

Why Man United broke Reguilon loan and they now have 0 fit LBs?

Ten Hag: "Medical staff assured me that Shaw and Malaci will both be fit in January, and so you will have two left full-backs".

"Then you have a third one, so I would always have to disappoint one full-back".

And we dey month of March oh... These guys ehn are terrorists indeed especially that bald headed madman.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:53am On Mar 09
TrebleChamp:
This is the reality right now..
Simple.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:01am On Mar 09
Leyqute:
FT: 3-2 The boys lost a 2 goal lead. And it wasn’t as if Boro were spectacular.

Afrodoc is right. This U-21 coach has holes in his defensive game .

Massive holes.

We are the top scorers in the league and yet we are in 12th position because of our weak defence.

It will be interesting to see how he performs next season with the current Under-18 defence. If he messes them up as well, they should sack him quickly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:34pm On Mar 09
We must not lose against this City Under-18 team today o, if not the end of the season could be dicey.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:47pm On Mar 09
Who are these guys?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:00pm On Mar 09
afrodoc2:

Massive holes.

We are the top scorers in the league and yet we are in 12th position because of our weak defence.

It will be interesting to see how he performs next season with the current Under-18 defence. If he messes them up as well, they should sack him quickly.

Maybe he should be given till the end of the season to audition for his job. There has been too many cases of talented youngsters coming into his squad only to loose their shine and go for peanuts later on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:01pm On Mar 09
afrodoc2:
We must not lose against this City Under-18 team today o, if not the end of the season could be dicey.

That lineup is not really encouraging. Some of the regulars played for the U-21s yesterday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 1:08pm On Mar 09
Leyqute:

is ETH in charge of negotiation?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:31pm On Mar 09
Leyqute:

That lineup is not really encouraging. Some of the regulars played for the U-21s yesterday

Weak line up. Amass and Wheatley should have played today's game. Amass because he is our best Under-18 player currently and Wheatley because he is our only competent CF. The game has swallowed Biancheri up in attack and the City RW has been rodding Mantato steadily so far.

If City wins this game and their games in hand, they will be only 4 points behind us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 1:35pm On Mar 09
Two Haram coaches.... cheesy

Facing each other... Hopefully we win this rather than draw
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 1:37pm On Mar 09
I see its one of those gsmes were Casemiro is playing against us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:37pm On Mar 09
These guys do not train. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:39pm On Mar 09
Rashford messed up a good chance to pass to Garnacho there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:40pm On Mar 09
afrodoc2:

Weak line up. Amass and Wheatley should have played today's game. Amass because he is our best Under-18 player currently and Wheatley because he is our only competent CF. The game has swallowed Biancheri up in attack and the City RW has been rodding Mantato steadily so far.

If City wins this game and their games in hand, they will be only 4 points behind us.

It’s a shame considering how well they’ve been this season. Even Harrison is not in goal.

What happened to the U21 players? They’re not making progress to the first team, and their anvsence is also disrupting the U18s.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:40pm On Mar 09
Penalty.

Play Garnacho from the left and bin Rashford.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:41pm On Mar 09
afrodoc2:
These guys do not train. cheesy

What about all those rumors about them being overtrained?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:44pm On Mar 09
Nice mind game by Pickford there tho.

Had Bruno gone for his usual PK technique he might’ve saved it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:45pm On Mar 09
Leyqute:

It’s a shame considering how well they’ve been this season. Even Harrison is not in goal.

What happened to the U21 players? They’re not making progress to the first team, and their anvsence is also disrupting the U18s.

Injuries and loans have affected the Under-21s.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:48pm On Mar 09
Ghost pass to Garnacho...Blind players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:54pm On Mar 09
Leyqute:

What about all those rumors about them being overtrained?

Treadmill and weightlifting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14054) (14055) (14056) (14057) (14058) (14059) (14060) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.