Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8893604 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14213) (14214) (14215) (14216) (14217) (14218) (14219) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:24am On Jun 15
afrodoc2:

Modernising world class facilities that are in excellent condition?

Colour me shocked. shocked
Ronaldo said the infrastructure he met on his return was old and outdated, let's give Ineos the benefit of doubt. Every aspect of the club must be upgraded....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jamiuokolla: 10:42am On Jun 15
Ellexy:
Not a new stadium per say. They'll remodel and renovate Old Trafford.

The phased ravamp has started since...even before INEOS took over.....

Article below dates far back as 2021

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/12384398/manchester-united-changing-rooms-and-media-facilities-upgraded-in-part-of-gbp20m-old-trafford-revamp
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:03am On Jun 15
TrebleChamp:
Ronaldo said the infrastructure he met on his return was old and outdated, let's give Ineos the benefit of doubt. Every aspect of the club must be upgraded....

Interesting.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Katcall: 11:47am On Jun 15
Ellexy:
Leroy Sane is just a German Rashford. Same style of play.
He's million times better than rashford

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Katcall: 12:03pm On Jun 15
Ellexy:
This is hilarious man...more number of trophies but not in numbers 😭
You niggas should get messi Ronaldo banter out of here. There were many great players that walked the earth. its an insult to keep mentioning these two. Take away goals, Ronaldo is just a nobody. He just happened to make it as a player
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:16pm On Jun 15
afrodoc2:

Interesting.
I know what you are doing doc 😁. Again my support for Glazers was for spending over $1billion on signing players (money Woodward wasted), Ronaldo opened my eyes to other areas of neglect like Carrington. So again thunder fire Glazers 😁..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:27pm On Jun 15
TrebleChamp:
I know what you are doing doc 😁. Again my support for Glazers was for spending over $1billion on signing players (money Woodward wasted), Ronaldo opened my eyes to other areas of neglect like Carrington. So again thunder fire Glazers 😁..

I am innocent of this wicked accusation and have no ulterior motive in asking that question. cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:30pm On Jun 15
afrodoc2:

I am innocent of this wicked accusation and have no ulterior motive in asking that question. cry
Dey play 😁
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 1:01pm On Jun 15
Katcall:
You niggas should get messi Ronaldo banter out of here. There were many great players that walked the earth. its an insult to keep mentioning these two. Take away goals, Ronaldo is just a nobody. He just happened to make it as a player

Is there even football without goals? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Katcall: 1:12pm On Jun 15
main24:

Is there even football without goals? undecided

are there goalless matches without football
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by princeabdul(m): 2:01pm On Jun 15
🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:06pm On Jun 15
olabode89:

You just dey wake? Sir Jim has been making moves and talking about his plans of building a new stadium he tagged "Wembley of the North".

They can't build a stadium in 2 Seasons.
In if they building from scratch that's about 4-6 seasons to plan..

Will the roof continue to leak for 6 seasons ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ijustwantto: 2:16pm On Jun 15
Are u indirectly trolling penaldo or what??😹😹
Katcall:
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:19pm On Jun 15
Ellexy:
Leroy Sane is just a German Rashford. Same style of play.
Respect Sane abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:40am On Jun 16
cool

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:04pm On Jun 16
Oasis007:
cool
👍
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 5:53pm On Jun 16
Just c d way Eriksen is spraying passes for Denmark. For Man utd he will turn mumu.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16
Hojllund needs to improve his finishing and dribbling. He wasteful in possession and missed a very good chance today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:34pm On Jun 16
I don't see why England didn't carry rashford..

Foden isn't it at all

They better use Gordon.

Their counter attack is so sluggish.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:36pm On Jun 16
See Bowen Na..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:57pm On Jun 16
Erik ten Hag: "Grealish & Rashford were both lacking this season. And when you are lacking, you risk not getting picked for your country."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:59pm On Jun 16
🚨🚨🎙️| Erik ten Hag: "#mufc and I still have to find an agreement for the new contract. This isn't easily done, we are still going to have to talk about this.."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 10:03pm On Jun 16
🚨 Erik ten Hag: “Manchester United have told me that they spoke with Thomas Tuchel, yes”.

“They said they eventually came to the conclusion that they already have the best manager”.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 10:03pm On Jun 16
Jokerman:
🚨 Erik ten Hag: “Manchester United have told me that they spoke with Thomas Tuchel, yes”.

“They said they eventually came to the conclusion that they already have the best manager”.

ego blinds this man
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kingofcasting(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:35pm On Jun 16
Jokerman:

ego blinds this man
If to say na me do that season review eh! No way that bald terrorist will escape jail...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 1:18am On Jun 17
🚨 Erik ten Hag:

"It's the vision of the manager [Southgate]. England takes a 1-0 lead then he decides to start gambling with making his team compact and relying on moments for the remaining minutes of the game."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:10am On Jun 17
I always wish this terrorist brings his talk talk come field.

Nah only doughnut and sprite.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:30am On Jun 17
adebayo201:
I always wish this terrorist brings his talk talk come field.

Nah only doughnut and sprite
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 11:40am On Jun 17
🚨🚨🎙️| Erik ten Hag: "England has a fantastic squad, they are favorites for a reason. They have the best midfield of all countries in the EURO'S. They got Harry Kane as their striker. On the wings they have incredible amount of quality."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 11:47am On Jun 17
🚨 Erik ten Hag: “Manchester United flew to me in Ibiza to tell me that I was gonna stay”.

“So they disturbed my holiday, they suddenly stood at my doorstep”, he said smiling on NOS Studio Voetbal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:18pm On Jun 17
Jokerman:
🚨 Erik ten Hag: “Manchester United flew to me in Ibiza to tell me that I was gonna stay”.

“So they disturbed my holiday, they suddenly stood at my doorstep”, he said smiling on NOS Studio Voetbal.
Who dey interview this joker?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14213) (14214) (14215) (14216) (14217) (14218) (14219) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Oasis007(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.