Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,878 members, 7,942,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9128229 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14272) (14273) (14274) (14275) (14276) (14277) (14278) ... (14360) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31
🚨 Celtic are preparing to submit an offer to sign Hannibal Mejbri on a permanent transfer. #MUFC [@RadioMosaiqueFM via @Sport_Witness]

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:13pm On Jul 31
Jokerman:
🚨 Celtic are preparing to submit an offer to sign Hannibal Mejbri on a permanent transfer. #MUFC [@RadioMosaiqueFM via @Sport_Witness]

Very good news. He desperately needs to leave.
He has lost his way here.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 12:16pm On Jul 31
I'm so irritated and vexed by this Yoro injury. Just feels like we havent learnt any lessons from last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:11pm On Jul 31
afrodoc2:

Very good news. He desperately needs to leave.
He has lost his way here.

That Birmingham loan did a number on his career. I was a huge fan when we signed him from Monaco. Hope we get more than the 5m Euros we bought him for.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:12pm On Jul 31
MRTA7:
I'm so irritated and vexed by this Yoro injury. Just feels like we havent learnt any lessons from last season.

The worst thing is that the same issue might repeat itself during the week. We don’t know how to manage players. This injury is on ETH and the medical crew.

How can you risk a player who hasn’t trained on an artificial turf known to be unsafe for players!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 1:38pm On Jul 31
Leyqute:

The worst thing is that the same issue might repeat itself during the week. We don’t know how to manage players. This injury is on ETH and the medical crew.

How can you risk a player who hasn’t trained on an artificial turf known to be unsafe for players!

Do you have a link about them training on artificial turf?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:57pm On Jul 31
MRTA7:

Do you have a link about them training on artificial turf?

They didn’t train on an artificial turf but the match against Arsenal (where Yoro was injured) played out on a turf not in the best condition for players.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:05pm On Jul 31
Leyqute:

They didn’t train on an artificial turf but the match against Arsenal (where Yoro was injured) played out on a turf not in the best condition for players.

40 players played on that pitch..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:06pm On Jul 31
They better not carry that injury destroyed delight oh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:06pm On Jul 31
We never fully recover from malacia.

Even VDB that broke his leg on the pitch still came back to play..
But Mr malacia still get invincible injury
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31
Damn

🚨🔴🔵 João Neves to Paris Saint-Germain, here we go! Deal being signed right now between clubs.

€60m fixed fee, €10m add-ons and Renato Sanches to Benfica on loan.

João set to travel to Paris for medical, had to be this week… and will be this week.

First signing, done. 🇵🇹
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:09pm On Jul 31
Rubbish

🔴🇲🇦 Noussair Mazraoui’s presence with Bayern squad doesn’t change his plan: he wants to join Manchester United.

Bayern are informed about his desire and personal terms agreed, open to give the green light to the move.

↪️ All parties waiting for Wan-Bissaka and West Ham.

Why not sell other deadwood.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 7:09pm On Jul 31
🚨 Leny Yoro is set to miss the first 3 games of the new season with a metatarsal injury. #MUFC [@ncustisTheSun]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 8:25pm On Jul 31
Mrviktor:

40 players played on that pitch..

Yoro was nursing a mini injury and didn’t train with the team before the game. He shouldn’t have played at all given his situation. The fact that the matchday pitch wasn’t in the best condition made the decision to play him more laughable.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:48pm On Jul 31
TheLequte:

Yoro was nursing a mini injury and didn’t train with the team before the game. He shouldn’t have played at all given his situation. The fact that the matchday pitch wasn’t in the best condition made the decision to play him more laughable.

Who made the decision for him to play

The coach picks the team

The coach trains them.

He's shit
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 9:09pm On Jul 31
Mrviktor:

Who made the decision for him to play

The coach picks the team

The coach trains them.

He's shit

Where did you see that I said otherwise concerning this issue?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 9:59pm On Jul 31
Yoro will be out for 2 months

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:06pm On Jul 31
TheLequte:

Where did you see that I said otherwise concerning this issue?

Just reiterating that fact
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:07pm On Jul 31
TheLequte:
Yoro will be out for 2 months

When Fabrizio turn doctor
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:07pm On Jul 31
I don't expect him to miss more than 7 games tho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:09pm On Jul 31
Maguire.. Nd licha for community shield den.

It just clocked to me that
.if Eric bin Laden wins the community shield

Not only would he have gone 3/4 in finals

He would have won everything in England except the premier league..

Mad

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 10:21pm On Jul 31
Mrviktor:

Just reiterating that fact

Very poor from ETH n d docs…

Maybe they should change that fitness coach sef. He’s been there since 2019
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 10:22pm On Jul 31
Mrviktor:
Maguire.. Nd licha for community shield den.

It just clocked to me that
.if Eric bin Laden wins the community shield

Not only would he have gone 3/4 in finals

He would have won everything in England except the premier league..

Mad

He hasn’t won a European trophy too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 10:24pm On Jul 31
Mrviktor:

When Fabrizio turn doctor

I didn’t even get that from Fabrizio. Got it from Stephen Howson instead. But let’s wait and see
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:24am On Aug 01
Clown circus.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 2:20am On Aug 01
Yoro out for 3 months. Fractured metatarsal.
Hojlund 6 weeks. Hamstring.

People need to be sacked. LooL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 2:24am On Aug 01
Lineup:

Tom Heaton

AWB
Maguire
Lindelof
Amass

Casemiro
Eriksen
Mctominay

Amad
Sancho
Rashford

I’m going to bed jare 🥱
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblemm: 2:43am On Aug 01
You guys are fucking toast 🤡🤡

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 3:01am On Aug 01
We're still parading Mctominay in midfield in big 2024

angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 3:26am On Aug 01
24' gone.

Manchester United 2 R. Betis 1.

I hope someone wouldn't come later to tell me I did not watch the match when I analyse the short comings of Ten Hag and this United team .

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 3:33am On Aug 01
31'
Man Utd 3 R. Bets 1

(1) (2) (3) ... (14272) (14273) (14274) (14275) (14276) (14277) (14278) ... (14360) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.