Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,470 members, 7,968,304 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:59 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9216584 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14349) (14350) (14351) (14352) (14353) (14354) (14355) ... (14413) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by rabazamba: 11:59pm On Sep 01
Ijustwantto:
Man yoonited fans and it's owners are really going through a lot.
Dead, useless, past glory club 🤡🤡
ATTENTION!!!!
PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT!!
Name:FC barcelona

THE ABOVE MENTIONED HAVE DEFRAUDED MANY CLUBS AND THEY ARE ON THE RUN FOR FRAUDULENT ACTS. FC barcelona HAS BEEN REPORTED TO BE A VERY DUBIOUS AND DANGEROUS CLUB WHO GO ABOUT MEETING PEOPLE FOR BUSINESS CONTRACTS AND WILL LATER WILL RUN WITH MONEY GIVEN FOR THE BUSINESS DEAL. THEY ARE VERY UNRELIABLE IF THEY COME FOR ANY PLAYERS OR APPLY FOR ANY LOANS IN YOUR CLUB, DO NOT GRANT THEM, THEY ARE VERY DANGEROUS FRAUDSTERS AND CAN COME TO YOU IN disguise AS ANYTHING YOU COULD THINK OF, PLEASE BE WARNED AND BE INFORMED, DO NOT FALL VICTIM OF THEIR EVIL ACT, THEY HAVE CRIPPLED MANY COMPANIES AND BUSINESSES, AND PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:25am On Sep 02
melodyogonna:

Yes.
He is the only one we've had since Fergie that has made me feel things.

grin grin grin

Feel wetin? LOL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:29am On Sep 02
maik99:

Fair enough
Think we are relying on him too much for his age anyway

We are.

Case is just too loose with the ball in that midfield. He has been like that since he came, and now that his legs are gone he can't correct his mistake.
He either takes too long on the ball and gets caught in possession or he hurries the pass and gives it away cheaply. Our CDM should not be that generous with the ball to the opponent. I would start Collyer in the next game if Ugarte is not yet match fit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:31am On Sep 02
Oasis007:
grin

Sir JR don dey regret his decision. He should have fired the mugu Manager but he chose to extend his contract. LOL!

United matter no fit send me 6ft. If we win I rejoice, if we draw I smile, if we lose I enjoy myself like nothing unusual happens. No be today we don dey chop beating. LOL!

Make the guy no go give himself stroke o. Nobody force am to extend ETH contract. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 1:27am On Sep 02
afrodoc2:

Make the guy no go give himself stroke o. Nobody force am to extend ETH contract. cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:56am On Sep 02
afrodoc2:

E dey craze.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:50am On Sep 02
We're still at this position every single time because of the drab available as players. Even the establishment of a style of play that got shelved by Game week 4 in Ten Hag's first season is because of this.

I won't absolve Ten Hag of blames cuz we saw Casemiro do this nonsense again and again last season. He was supposed to be a goner after that Crystal palace game last season. He doesn't fit into anything you want to do. So why not be ruthless with him like you've been with others in the past. He has to take the blame and learn from it.

This is the beginning of a new era under inneos. The target this season is clear and achievable. No need for all these emotional outbursts so early. I understand it's painful and all. But hopefully, leniency with some player's stop now.

I just truly hope Rashford and Garnacho are not planning to serve us haram this season. Bruno too has been rubbish in all 3 games. Maino is somehow slower in possession and faster in tackles this season. Hope all these ends after the international break.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jamiuokolaa: 3:26am On Sep 02
ChristoBam:
We're still at this position every single time because of the drab available as players. Even the establishment of a style of play that got shelved by Game week 4 in Ten Hag's first season is because of this.

When would these flippant excuses come to an end and you accept the obvious fact that Bin Laden is a clueless and useless manager?

Oh it's now the fault of the drab players that Bin Laden bought by himself - it's no longer the fault of the fanbase again like you claimed below cheesy

ChristoBam:

Like I don't understand. It's that type of impatience from the fanbase that made Ten Hag throw away style of play after that loss to Brentford in his first season.

The fanbase is huge, most so impatient; So many United legends are pundits now and those ones don't waste time to draw conclusions and judgements. That's how they keep their jobs. A rebuild will be so difficult at this club.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 4:12am On Sep 02
Jamiuokolaa:

When would these flippant excuses come to an end and you accept the obvious fact that Bin Laden is a clueless and useless manager?

Oh it's now the fault of the drab players that Bin Laden bought by himself - it's no longer the fault of the fanbase again like you claimed below cheesy

Y'all will just keep dragging people into unnecessary convos.

If the players could actually play the style, would we have embarrassing losses that would then lead to the fear of total negative reaction from the fanbase.

Yeah, Ten Hag thew away everything in the first season because of he sensed the fanbase would turn on him after multiple losses if he continued that way. What lead to the losses and what made us to start winning when we switched to counter football?

No be everytime una go dey find inconsistencies. Everything still follows the same thread of occurrences.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jamiuokolaa: 4:19am On Sep 02
ChristoBam:

If the players could actually play the style, would we have embarrassing losses that would then lead to the fear of total negative reaction from the fanbase.

Yeah, Ten Hag thew away everything in the first season because of he sensed the fanbase would turn on him after multiple losses if he continued that way. What lead to the losses and what made us to start winning when we switched to counter football?

No be everytime una go dey find inconsistencies. Everything still follows the same thread of occurrences.

Okay

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 4:19am On Sep 02
ChristoBam:

This post is not related to today's game. Need to say before people start quoting me endlessly. We obviously shouldn't be losing embarrassingly at home to Liverpool.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:28am On Sep 02
All except one accept that the set-up of the team and player selection remains a big problem...

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:32am On Sep 02
Rashford again played 90 minutes when he was one of the worst players on the pitch.

Play Garnacho and Amad on either wing. As soon as Amad came on, Liverpool started double-marking him. That's him taking out an extra player because of his directness. Imagine if we had Garnacho running at TAA and Amad doing the same on the right wing. Liverpool would have been more cautious in their approach, but no, Rashford must start. Erik Bin Laden is a useless coach.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 5:32am On Sep 02
patrickmuf:
Rashford again played 90 minutes when he was one of the worst players on the pitch.

Play Garnacho and Amad on either wing. As soon as Amad came on, Liverpool started double-marking him. That's him taking out an extra player because of his directness. Imagine if we had Garnacho running at TAA and Amad doing the same on the right wing. Liverpool would have been more cautious in their approach, but no, Rashford must start. Erik Bin Laden is a useless coach.
Funny thing is Rashford was mediocre(totally agree) but created 2 chances. Garnacho was absolutely useless today but no one talks about that. He literally did nothing.

Name and agenda aside, anyone that looked at the performance today and was trying to use hindsight to criticize the lineup would say Rashford and Amad on both wings should be starting.

Need to emphasize again, Rashford was awful, but Garnacho was totally anonymous. So no one should quote me emphasizing how useless Rashford was while skimming through Garnacho's performance.

Amad should be starting like 10 straight games though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:59am On Sep 02
afrodoc2:

well, I'm glad he cares about football. Let's see what their decision would be this season cuz I'm tired of Eth tactics.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 6:05am On Sep 02
San Marino cooking us. 😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:22am On Sep 02
obonujoker:

Lol... Una wan unlock Bruno again??

Bruno wey talk say "We are now playing like a team"...😹
cheesy cheesy cheesy e weak me o

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:25am On Sep 02
melodyogonna:

If final result means trophy De Gea is who I blame for that. I still can't believe he failed to save one out of 11 penalties, this is really insane
How do you guys keep saying you blame De Gea.

It annoys me when you people say this.

Did you blame Onana for the community shield loss?

All this blame games is why some people still think Pogba is a wasted talent
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:28am On Sep 02
Mrviktor:

Mount on the pitch would have helped against that Liverpool midfield 3.

Zobo..and graven ran mainoo and case to the ground..

Bruno was not helping them at all..

Bruno leaves our midfield so open..
So Mount >> Bruno
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:33am On Sep 02
Jamiuokolaa:

See as you catch am.

When person talk too much, e go dey contradict himself
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:04am On Sep 02
chrisley024:
well, I'm glad he cares about football. Let's see what their decision would be this season cuz I'm tired of Eth tactics.

If one breaks it down, there is nothing I can say that ETH excels at.

He does not have good talent ID which means he tries to buy the wrong players.

He often selects the wrong starting line up from his squad, probably still due to poor talent ID.

His team struggles to exhibit successful patterns of play suggesting that his training methods are not adequate.

His substitutions are often puzzling, suggesting poor in game management.

He can’t identify talent, he does not train players well, he is not a great tactician.

I keep saying INEOS should have fired him after the Antony and Mount debacle. I want to see the minutes of the meeting where he explained to INEOS what he saw in Antony to warrant that transfer and the fee.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:13am On Sep 02
metodman:

I disagree. The best way to get the best from Bruno is to play him further in attack and make another player do the dirty work Bruno is currently doing. I might be wrong but play Bruno ad a 9.5,bring in a playmaker who could dictate the tempo of the game. That way Bruno would score and assist lots

That means you are saying we should play Bruno in attack and bench the 2 new strikers we bought over the past year?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:52am On Sep 02
Christobam it's well with you oo

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:05am On Sep 02
ChristoBam:

Funny thing is Rashford was mediocre(totally agree) but created 2 chances. Garnacho was absolutely useless today but no one talks about that. He literally did nothing.

Name and agenda aside, anyone that looked at the performance today and was trying to use hindsight to criticize the lineup would say Rashford and Amad on both wings should be starting.

Need to emphasize again, Rashford was awful, but Garnacho was totally anonymous. So no one should quote me emphasizing how useless Rashford was while skimming through Garnacho's performance.

Amad should be starting like 10 straight games though
Garnacho should be competing with Rashford for the LWF position. For the RWF position, it should be Amad and Antony.

EBL is not a good coach, Rashford should be under pressure to deliver knowing that he has Garnacho on the bench to take over his starting berth while Amad should know that Antony is ever ready to step in should he perform poorly. Thus far, Bin Laden has managed to make Rashford look untouchable with his stupid decision to keep playing Garnacho from the right. You can see the effort Amad puts in because he knows he has Garnacho and Antony competing for his spot, it should be the case with Rashford on the other side but Bin Laden is just Bin Laden.

Let me just make it clear that as much as Antony has been a disappointment, let him be given opportunities during the last 20 - 30 mins of the second half to impress, if he does excellently, he should bench Amad. Let all the players compete for a starting berth. There was a season where Mourinho had Rashford and Martial fighting for the LWF position and both were at the top of their game cos they didn't want to sit on the bench.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:07am On Sep 02
afrodoc2:

If one breaks it down, there is nothing I can say that ETH excels at.

He does not have good talent ID which means he tries to buy the wrong players.

He often selects the wrong starting line up from his squad, probably still due to poor talent ID.

His team struggles to exhibit successful patterns of play suggesting that his training methods are not adequate.

His substitutions are often puzzling, suggesting poor in game management.

He can’t identify talent, he does not train players well, he is not a great tactician.

I keep saying INEOS should have fired him after the Antony and Mount debacle. I want to see the minutes of the meeting where he explained to INEOS what he saw in Antony to warrant that transfer and the fee.
INEOS were not in charge when we overpaid for Antony, no?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:16am On Sep 02
Something is really not clear to me, is there a clause in Rashford's contract that he must start a match as far as he is available?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:16am On Sep 02
Onana should compete with Buyindir for a starting spot.

RB - Mazraoui/Dalot
RCB - Maguire/De Ligt/Yoro
LCB - Martinez/De Ligt/Lindelof
LB - Dalot/Shaw/Amass/Malacia

DM - Ugarte/Case/Collyer
CM - Mainoo/Mount
AMF - Bruno/Mount/Eriksen

LWF - Garnacho/Rashford
RWF - Amad/Antony

CF - Hojlund/Zirkzee/Rashford

Throw in the mix of academy lads.

No player should be guaranteed a starting berth, let all of them know they are in stiff competition for a spot on the starting 11.

Of course, sack Bin Laden.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:20am On Sep 02
Oasis007:
Something is really not clear to me, is there a clause in Rashford's contract that he must start a match as far as he is available?!
I would rather Garnacho start and struggle than a seasoned professional like Rashford serve us BS.

The problem is that some pundits have managed to paint a picture that Rashford is still a young lad and he believes he is...No accountability on his part at all, he plays rubbish for 90 minutes and manages to cross in 2 good balls and we should applaud him according to Christo because Garnacho was equally dreadful...

I want to see Garnacho out on the left wing and Amad on the right; I am sure they will not hesitate to have a go at the opposition fullback.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:25am On Sep 02
patrickmuf:
I rather Garnacho starts and struggles than a seasoned professional like Rashford serve us BS.

The problem is that some pundits have managed to paint a picture that Rashford is still a young lad and he himself believes he is...No accountability on his part at all, he plays rubbish for 90 mins and manages to cross in 2 good balls and we should applaud him according to Christo because Garnacho was equally dreadful...

I want to see Garnacho out on the left wing and Amad on the right, I am sure they will not hesitate to have a go at the opposition full back.

My own concern is, if at all Rashford must start, let him lead the attack and allow Garnacho and Amad mount the wings. I am really tired of seeing Rashford in the Lineup. Nigga has lost his mojo.

If INEOS don't wanna lose track at this early stage, Saudi Window ain't close yet, sell Casemiro, Eriksen and Lindelof to them ASAP.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:26am On Sep 02
Oasis007:

I am thinking the sane thing too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jamiuokolaa: 8:31am On Sep 02
patrickmuf:
Onana should compete with Buyindir for a starting spot.

RB - Mazraoui/Dalot
RCB - Maguire/De Ligt/Yoro
LCB - Martinez/De Ligt/Lindelof
LB - Dalot/Shaw/Amass/Malacia

DM - Ugarte/Case/Collyer
CM - Mainoo/Mount
AMF - Bruno/Mount/Eriksen

LWF - Garnacho/Rashford
RWF - Amad/Antony

CF - Hojlund/Zirkzee/Rashford

Throw in the mix of academy lads.

No player should be guaranteed a starting berth, let all of them know they are in stiff competition for a spot on the starting 11.

Of course, sack Bin Laden.

Haba grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:32am On Sep 02
Oasis007:

My own concern is, if at all Rashford must start, let him lead the attack and allow Garnacho and Amad mount the wings. I am really tired of seeing Rashford in the Lineup. Nigga has lost his mojo.

If INEOS don't wanna lose track at this early stage, Saudi Window ain't close yet, sell Casemiro, Eriksen and Lindelof to them ASAP.
We are are short of dependable personnel in the left back, midfield and attacking position. We can't afford to lose anymore player. I hope the board uses the next 4 months to access the squad thoroughly so that come January we can be decisive in the market. We desperately need a LB, CM and AMF as well as one winger.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14349) (14350) (14351) (14352) (14353) (14354) (14355) ... (14413) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: kissoflife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.