Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,655 members, 7,878,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:33 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8912960 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) ... (14228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:22am On Mar 11, 2015
elampiro:
Casilas is past it jor.

Verane is worse than Jones and Smalling. Although he's still young.
Ramos is the only defender there. That's why I'm not in support of getting any other young defender, they're not better than what we already have.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pazienza(m): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2015
chrisley024:
Just like how good Ozil has been.

United must be the reason he copped red, was falling around like a toddler and can't use chances created for him well. Di maria is another player with fluctuating form which everyone knows.

Ozil first season inspired Arsenal's FA cup win last season, he was very effective.

His fine form and Ramsey's fine form kept Arsenal at the top of the league last season for a long time, before Injury crisis derailed Arsenal's campaign.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pazienza(m): 11:48am On Mar 11, 2015
SailorXY:

ok thanks. this even made the double sub @ half time all the more silly. I was very shocked the moment I saw that, it was as if we were being rolled over by arsenal.

in fact, LvG should shoulder all the blames for our exit. simple

Man U possession was sterile possession, Arsenal with Chamberlain and Sanchez on the wings looked more dangerous when they were on the ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
pazienza:

Ozil first season inspired Arsenal's FA cup win last season, he was very effective.

His fine form and Ramsey's fine form kept Arsenal at the top of the league last season for a long time, before Injury crisis derailed Arsenal's campaign.

Spot on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
Akshun feem heroes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
pazienza:

Then why was he widely labeled as a flop last season ?
Ozil didn't inspire anything they won the F.A cup despite his mediocre form not because of his presence.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Where is Coogar......

I heard your 280k a week striker was made to play for the under-21 side yesterday and he couldn't manage a shot on target against a bunch of kids after 72 minutes shocked

cheesy grin cheesy

falcao has scored at the britannia stadium - the most difficult ground to score in europe! this is a ground even ronaldo failed to score. andy gray constantly reminded us that messi won't survive at the britannia......

why should it matter if he doesn't score in a 5th-tier game? falcao is being prepared for the showdown against spurs. he won't be going full pelt & break his ankle against little kids. his eyes are focused on the big game on sunday.....

ElFenomeno1:
De Gea for Madrid
Sai De Gea
Sai Madrid

We are fervently praying for ManYoo to remain in the wilderness cheesy

if united make the top 4, then madrid's status would change from the hunter to the hunted. financial-wise, they can't fück with united....the new shirt deal puts united above them as far as spending power is concerned.

hell, madrid would lose bale to united before they can get their hands on de gea. everything depends on where man utd finish on the table. it's delicately poised as it is......and this is why de gea can't sign any deal yet until may.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by homesteady(m): 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2015

On this day, Van Gaal won his first trophy for Barcelona!
Will this day ever come for Man U? gringrin I don't think so!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
homesteady:

On this day, Van Gaal won his first trophy for Barcelona!
Will this day ever come for Man U? sad I don't think so!

Hahaha... Losing faith already or lost faith?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pazienza(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Then why was he widely labeled as a flop last season ?
Ozil didn't inspire anything they won the F.A cup despite his mediocre form not because of his presence.

Who labelled Ozil flop last season? the media? well, that won't be surprising considering that all they have for arsenal is criticism.

Ozil was influential to Arsenal's FA cup win last season, and our title challenge, all true Arsenal fans know this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
pazienza:

Who labelled Ozil flop last season? the media? well, that won't be surprising considering that all they have for arsenal is criticism.

Ozil was influential to Arsenal's FA cup win last season, and our title challenge, all true Arsenal fans know this.

Title challenge, na joke abi ?? LMAO

Whatever makes you sleep well at nite guy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by homesteady(m): 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Hahaha... Losing faith already or lost faith?!

I resemble man u fan ni? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
I've seen Jaybee3 viewing this thread time and again,but he rarely drop a comment.

Hian! Na wa o!grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pazienza(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Title challenge, na joke abi ?? LMAO

Whatever makes you sleep well at nite guy.

Yes, before we had an injury crisis that took our first team players like Ramsey,Walcott,Ozil,Gibbs out we were topping the premier league. That was the Ozil effect, he brought the best out of our players.

Di maria never had such effect on Man United team. The team still struggles with him.

Ozil didn't set the premier league alaze, but he generally improved Arsenal performance, we can't say the same of Di maria.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
pazienza:

Yes, before we had an injury crisis that took our first team players like Ramsey,Walcott,Ozil,Gibbs out we were topping the premier league. That was the Ozil effect, he brought the best out of our players.

Di maria never had such effect on Man United team. The team still struggles with him.

Ozil didn't set the premier league alaze, but he generally improved Arsenal performance, we can't say the same of Di maria.
An easy schedule is what you had,when you faced the real contenders you wilted as per usual.
Di Maria is 2nd on the assist table and we still give him so much flak that is because we don't celebrate mediocrity here.
Keep believing in the "Ozil effect" I sincerely hope to see it against Monaco.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
Veratti is awesome. Looks like he would enjoy a premier league midfield battle regularly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pazienza(m): 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
SIRcumalot:

An easy schedule is what you had,when you faced the real contenders you wilted as per usual.
Di Maria is 2nd on the assist table and we still give him so much flak that is because we don't celebrate mediocrity here.
Keep believing in the "Ozil effect" I sincerely hope to see it against Monaco.

Who were the real contenders? We lost to man city earlier in the first leg, drew Chelsea and won Liverpool in the first leg too.

We lost to Chelsea and Liverpool in the return legs, and drew man city, so what exactly are you talking about, I think the media was rather concerned with the scoreline of those two loses, but in reality they were. 6 points dropped, nothing less, nothing more, so who were the contenders that we met? Arsenal had injury crisis, our best attacking threats in Ramsey and Walcott got injured, Ozil joined them, and the team became toothless, Madrid without Rodriguez and Modric is already a shadow of themselves, no team can sustain a title challenge without it's first team players, even Madrid.

Ozil effect won us FA cup, and our highest point finish in years since 2006, we still seat on top Man u, as I type.

Di maria is a flop, man United is a disjointed team living on past glories, whether we lose to Monaco or not is immaterial, we still get to play next champions league, a luxury man United even with millions of pounds splashed is struggling to achieve.

Di Maria is being slated because he hasn't added anything whatsoever to this disjointed man United team, man u had a trophyless campaign without him, and are heading to another trophyless campaign with him. Man u is a mediocre team with mediocre manager and mediocre players, mediocrity is all over you, you might as well start celebrating it. *grins*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
pazienza:

Who were the real contenders? We lost to man city earlier in the first leg, drew Chelsea and won Liverpool in the first leg too.

We lost to Chelsea and Liverpool in the return legs, and drew man city, so what exactly are you talking about, I think the media was rather concerned with the scoreline of those two loses, but in reality they were. 6 points dropped, nothing less, nothing more, so who were the contenders that we met? Arsenal had injury crisis, our best attacking threats in Ramsey and Walcott got injured, Ozil joined them, and the team became toothless, Madrid without Rodriguez and Modric is already a shadow of themselves, no team can sustain a title challenge without it's first team players, even Madrid.

Ozil effect won us FA cup, and our highest point finish in years since 2006, we still seat on top Man u, as I type.

Di maria is a flop, man United is a disjointed team living on past glories, whether we lose to Monaco or not is immaterial, we still get to play next champions league, a luxury man United even with millions of pounds splashed is struggling to achieve.

Di Maria is being slated because he hasn't added anything whatsoever to this disjointed man United team, man u had a trophyless campaign without him, and are heading to another trophyless campaign with him. Man u is a mediocre team with mediocre manager and mediocre players, mediocrity is all over you.
*grabs popcorn*

apologies but I just came here to munch popcorn tonight cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
pazienza:

Di Maria is being slated because he hasn't added anything whatsoever to this disjointed man United team, man u had a trophyless campaign without him, and are heading to another trophyless campaign with him. Man u is a mediocre team with mediocre manager and mediocre players, mediocrity is all over you, you might as well start celebrating it. *grins*

Who are you?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
PSG So damn impressive tonight. Totally stood up to Chelsea and played so well. Well done to them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
With the way all the top teams are licking goals, don't think our defence is that bad afterall
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
chrisley024:
With the way all the top teams are licking goals, don't think our defence is that bad afterall

Truth be told.. . We ain't bad defensively

Always check our scoreline wen we loose

Either 1-0, 2-1

Apart from that Leicester game and MK DONS angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
MrTA:
PSG So damn impressive tonight. Totally stood up to Chelsea and played so well. Well done to them.
But they're out already
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Truth be told.. . We ain't bad defensively

Always check our scoreline wen we loose

Either 1-0, 2-1

Apart from that Leicester game and MK DONS angry

TRUE TALK.

judging by Chelsea's game today and real's game yesterday, we are not that bad.

if LVG can make a few changes in the team tactics we will be better....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 11:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
But they're out already

Errm, I dont know if you watched tonights match but they went through on away goals against Chelsea.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
mcfarlin:

TRUE TALK.

judging by Chelsea's game today and real's game yesterday, we are not that bad.

if LVG can make a few changes in the team tactics we will be better....
Bro... Believe me we will come ghuud by next season

Our problem now is attack... we've got great attackers just that LvG is so obsessed with defensive and possessive football

And the early injury crisis really dealt us blows

That's why we were inconsistent

And also LvG is still experimenting on our players

Ah so know, by next season he'll stop the shiit already

Let him bring Nani back cus Januzaj is a fvctard.. Then loan him to any club to garner experience
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
MrTA:

Errm, I dont know if you watched tonights match but they went through on away goals against Chelsea.
I didn't see the match

I saw the scoreline

Hmmmmm

So shekpe are gone....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Bro... Believe me we will come ghuud by next season

Our problem now is attack... we've got great attackers just that LvG is so obsessed with defensive and possessive football

And the early injury crisis really dealt us blows

That's why we were inconsistent

And also LvG is still experimenting on our players

Ah so know, by next season he'll stop the shiit already

Let him bring Nani back cus Januzaj is a fvctard.. Then loan him to any club to garner experience

yeah I agree with you especially on januzaj he should be loaned to a team in CHINA..... he's too immature to be playing for a team of United's calibre.

LVG IS A BIG MUMU!!!!

HOW on GOD'S earth do you bench mata and play januzaj.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 11:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
I didn't see the match

I saw the scoreline

Hmmmmm

So shekpe are gone....

cheesy lol shekpe fans go calm down.

all their initial gra gra go soon leave them.

although am not happy the last English team(pun intended )cheesy in the competition were beaten.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
mcfarlin:

yeah I agree with you especially on januzaj he should be loaned to a team in CHINA..... he's too immature to be playing for a team of United's calibre.

LVG IS A BIG MUMU!!!!

HOW on GOD'S earth do you bench mata and play januzaj.
I dunno wey that man gets the hemp he smokes

Mata is that good... though he ain't ghuud defensively but we've got players to cover up for him

Even felaini shouldn't be starting over mata.. . That niccur is so fvcking slow
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
mcfarlin:

cheesy lol shekpe fans go calm down.

all their initial gra gra go soon leave them.

although am not happy the last English team(pun intended )cheesy in the competition were beaten.

Who cares undecided

They don't act like an English team.. .

They act like one Sudanese Club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:00am On Mar 12, 2015
Hehehehehehhee... Well let me not laugh

Atleast they've got the capital one cup

We ain't got nothing angry

All thanks to Di Maria, And Valencia

And a big shout out to the stubborn LvG

I know they may end up with the league

(1) (2) (3) ... (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) ... (14228) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: daharry(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.