Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,694 members, 7,879,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:35 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8913077 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) ... (14228) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

If it's difficult for him ti subscribe, then lets get Pep

He's given us greenlight that he'll love to manage Utd

Lol at let's get Pep.

Like say na bend down market dem dey sell am

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
SailorXY:

do you think we need that many players? about half of our first team joined/started playing football proper only last summer. the Fergie era is as good as gone, how many of our current players even worked with Fergie? the "new phase" thing has not been as smooth as envisaged by Fergie himself, so last season was just a total waste of time - there was absolutely no bridge for continuation, so we fell & smashed our shells hard on the rocks. this will need time & its just year one of dragging ourselves back up.

we should go out there & buy top-tier players. enough of the trial & error. people only talk about how great barca & madrid are, no one remembers their teams were assembled by stacks of cash.

a solid landing is making the Champions League next season. once that is achieved, we will have platform for further recruitment of top players. with UCL, a year of settling for our last summer signings & a good stack of cash to throw around, we certainly getting our mojo back in no time.

LVG must make top 4 a priority.
that's the only way adidas would invest in united & CL qualification would pull quality players.

but I'll most definitely want to see our flair players play with freedom. they all seem shackled by instructions & whatnots - its not helping @ all.

LVG wants possession but he lacks the technical players to play that type of football. apart from blind & carrick, how many of our players can hold the ball when pressured?

if you press high against united - you would get the ball from them 9 out of 10 times. that's simply not good enough. our players are used to the fergie way. take risks, bomb forward, possession might be 40% but we would get goals.

do you have a .gif of David Luiz goal?

i posted it on chelsea thread na.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

Excuses and story for the gods.

Are you telling us chelsea man city arsenal in the Champions League didn't take their games serious?

They were outplayed simple. English league has been shown to be a weak league that's benefiting from the media hype.

If the top team can't beat 10 men for over 90mins
stop dis nonsense ,not long ago d likes of Madrid were being dismantled by Liverpool ,n d likes of Fulham destroyed d likes of juventus n co ,dia is no media hype ,it's what de hv achieved dat brought about d elevation ,From 2005 to 2012 3 EPL teams won d UCL ,how many leagues can boast of dat within a short period n within dat short period also EPL teams hv reached d UCL final 7 bloody times ,de dominated that period n hence my opinion dat de should go back to dos period cos de seem to hv dropped from 2012 ...There is nothing weak about d EPL ,just a bunch of haters having high orgasms cos of dia recent failings in d continental tournament
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

Lol at let's get Pep.

Like say na bend down market dem dey sell am
U again?
Get off ma mention if you ain't got anything reasonable to say
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
parrotibaba:
stop dis nonsense ,not long ago d likes of Madrid were being dismantled by Liverpool ,n d likes of Fulham destroyed d likes of juventus n co ,dia is no media hype ,it's what de hv achieved dat brought about d elevation ,From 2005 to 2012 3 EPL teams won d UCL ,how many leagues can boast of dat within a short period n within dat short period also EPL teams hv reached d UCL final 7 bloody times ,de dominated that period n hence my opinion dat de should go back to dos period cos de seem to hv dropped from 2012 ...There is nothing weak about d EPL ,just a bunch of haters having high orgasms cos of dia recent failings in d continental tournament

How many moons ago was that?

You can as well remind us of a time AC Milan was playing a CL final every other year between 2003 and 2007 as evidence that they are not currently bad

the golden era of the EPL was between 2005 and 2011.

In case you dont know EPL would fall to 3rd in UEFA rankings next season

EPL was number 1 in 2011/2012, they are currently number 2 and all things being equal they would be number 3 next season. Maybe the UEFA ranking sef na hater for dropping EPL to 3rd in Europe. 5 Italian teams are still in Europe if you are not careful in 2 more seasons of this useless performance, EPL would be behind Italian league in number 4

That shows a dwindling league. WHen was the last time an EPL player make UEFA team of the season. The way things are going no EPL team would make quarter finals

That would make 1 CL semi final appearance in 4 consecutive seasons, It doesnt get any worse than that

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

How many moons ago was that?

You can as well remind us of a time AC Milan was playing a CL final every other year between 2003 and 2007 as evidence that they are not currently bad

the golden era of the EPL was between 2005 and 2011.

In case you dont know EPL would fall to 3rd in UEFA rankings next season

EPL was number 1 in 2011/2012, they are currently number 2 and all things being equal they would be number 3 next season. Maybe the UEFA ranking sef na hater for dropping EPL to 3rd in Europe. 5 Italian teams are still in Europe if you are not careful in 2 more seasons of this useless performance, EPL would be behind Italian league in number 4

That shows a dwindling league. WHen was the last time an EPL player make UEFA team of the season. The way things are going no EPL team would make quarter finals

That would make 1 CL semi final appearance in 4 consecutive seasons, It doesnt get any worse than that
u just said exactly what I said so no more arguments about dis again just wanted to address dis "EPL is a mediocre league" gibberish ppl keep yarning ,it's true dat EPL teams r failing in Europe currently but it doesn't mean dat d league has been crap as ppl r painting it now ,dis things happen ,it was Italian teams in d late 1990s n early 2000s(when it started answering UCL) den d EPL took over ,now it's d Spanish era but just cos a particular league is going through a rough patch does not mean dat it's previous success was a fluke ,d Italian league ,though currently on it's knees ,is still respected n it will remain like dat

From 2003 till now Ac Milan only made d UCL final thrice ,d same as united n adding d other two teams ,d Italian teams made it to d finals 5 times while d Spanish teams also reached d final 5 times
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
parrotibaba:
u just said exactly what I said so no more arguments about dis again just wanted to address dis "EPL is a mediocre league" gibberish ppl keep yarning ,it's true dat EPL teams r failing in Europe currently but it doesn't mean dat d league has been crap as ppl r painting it now ,dis things happen ,it was Italian teams in d late 1990s n early 2000s(when it started answering UCL) den d EPL took over ,now it's d Spanish era but just cos a particular league is going through a rough patch does not mean dat it's previous success was a fluke ,d Italian league ,though currently on it's knees ,is still respected n it will remain like dat

From 2003 till now Ac Milan only made d UCL final thrice ,d same as united n adding d other two teams ,d Italian teams made it to d finals 5 times while d Spanish teams also reached d final 5 times

Between 2005 and 2011 EPL was without doubt the best from then till now EPL is mediocre. Just because you did well years back doesnt mean you cant be crap now
AC Milan was the best teamin Europe between 03 and 07 and now they cant even make top 30 in Europe

EPL in the past 4 seasons has been crap. How can that useless Man City win 2 of the past 3 titles? they have been falling for 3 straight seasons now. Some years back Man Utd and City couldnt make it from their cl group and still got battered by minnows in EUropa.

Your performance in Europe is a reflection of the local competition. SPanish teams dominate in Europe and shows their league is the best

When Italian league was a top league they were dominating Europe, when they began to fall their performances in EUrope showed it

EPL is currently mediocre. See the way Liverpool, Arsenal City were disgraced out are these not the best teams from EPL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
raumdeuter:
Between 2005 and 2011 EPL was without doubt the best from then till now EPL is mediocre. Just because you did well years back doesnt mean you cant be crap now

how can this be true when chelsea still killed teams in europe in 2012?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by homesteady(m): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
Keky:
Loved how their exChavs Lampard and David Luiz have hurt them this season. Now I know what you're thinking but it won't happen. Mata is shit

lmao! this Keky ennh gringringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
How about us getting Cech should DDG leaves? But we should be careful not to get extorted by Mourinho. That guy na tough business man these days.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
'Ronaldo is not the perfect man' - Shayk

The Russian model says she ended their five-year relationship, insinuating that the Real Madrid star is unfaithful, dishonest and does not respect women

Mar 12, 2015 16:36:00
Cristiano Ronaldo is not the perfect man, according to ex-girlfriend Irina Shayk, who says the Real Madrid superstar made her feel "ugly and insecure".

The pair began dating in January 2010 but split up in January, with Ronaldo explaining that he and the Russian model had mutually agreed that a parting of the ways was best for both parties.

However, Shayk has now intimated that it was she who decided to end the relationship, insinuating that Ronaldo is a "child" who is unfaithful, dishonest and does not respect women.

"I feel positive and strong," the 29-year-old said of the break-up in an interview with the Spanish edition of Hello magazine. "If you're in a relationship, it should be good. Otherwise, it's best to leave.

"Relationships are hard so one has to be clear about what kind of man you want beside you and what your values are; what is important in your life.

"If you stay with someone, one must walk in the same direction and look at things the same. Both must share the same concept of what a relationship means and both must believe in a monogamous relationship.

"I want a faithful, honest man; a gentleman who knows how to respect women. I do not believe in men that make us fall and be unhappy. That is not the behaviour of a man, but a child.

"I thought that I had the perfect man, but no... I think a woman feels ugly when she has the wrong man. I felt ugly and insecure beside him."

Ronald's form and demeanour since his split with Shayk have been the subject of much debate, with the forward having struggled to maintain his remarkable rate of goalscoring from the start of the season, while the 30-year-old announced on Wednesday that he will not be speaking to the press for the rest of the 2014-15 campaign.
http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2015/03/12/9756322/ronaldo-is-not-the-perfect-man-shayk?ICID=HP_HN_1

No be you wan date billionaire?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
^^
So she expected a guy wanted by women like Ronaldo at his age to be faithful.
She's daydreaming
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Relationships shouldn't be about money. if they don't share same values, its just a waste of time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
I'm a big fan of Ronaldo but it should be pretty obvious that Ronaldo is gay.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nihilist:

''

How can he be a gay when he has dated over 34 women in the last 7 years?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
elampiro:
''

How can he be a gay when he has dated over 34 women in the last 7 years?

And that is mutually exclusive to being gay?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nihilist:

Hmm. How do you mean
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
SailorXY:
Relationships shouldn't be about money. if they don't share same values, its just a waste of time.

I will tell shayk you are available. I am sure you are trustworthy, faithful and gentle. Let's see if she would come. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
elampiro:

I will tell shayk you are available. I am sure you are trustworthy, faithful and gentle. Let's see if she would come. grin
I'm not available, long gone - don't be deceived. Shayk is not even broke, so I'm sure she's not really chasing money @ this stage.

They hardly marry on proper foundations, little wonder many break up & repeat like its nothing.

Besides where I'm from, its not so cool to date older women wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
some women amaze me ,so she's perfect herself ba? don't worry by d age of 35 when no magazine or model agency seeks her attention ,she will now look for any guy ,What could be more humiliating to cr7 than her woman missing his ballon d'or award ceremony because she has modeling to do? As everybody knows ,cr7 does not reply to dis kind of messages unless he feels he has to defend himself ,a man made u feel ugly but yet u stayed with him for over 4 years ,chopping his money n reveling under his fame ...n to think she is even claiming dat she broke up with him when cr7 tried to close dia affair in a mature way by saying it was a mutual breakup
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
coogar:

go & sell your stüpidity on the arsënal thread.
di maria will knock your team out of the FA cup on monday. he was instrumental to the destruction at the emirates......he would complete his mission next week.
stiLl funny hahahahahahahah
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
I pity dem shaaaa cos for F.A Cup... We will continue our marriage on them, even in our worst form
Traditional Marriage? Lmao
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
SailorXY:

I'm not available, long gone - don't be deceived.

It'd not over until it's all over.

SailorXY:

Shayk is not even broke, so I'm sure she's not really chasing money @ this stage.

Do you need to be broke to chase more money? Our beautiful actresses marrying pot belly grand daddies aren't broke. Na Jayz handsome pass to attract Beyonce? Money is never enough. Money and fame are part of the deal for these people. Don't ever make the mistake of thinking a woman is into a relationship just for love. Especially a woman who thinks she's beautiful. It's a trade somewhat for women. The first thing a woman looks for is her comfort. If you are very rich and not stingy you can marry 30 ex-MBGN winners one after another- each seeking her comfort and financial security. cheesy

A man can pick up a girl from a very poor home who is in SS3 or 100L, turn her life around and marry her eventually. A 100L girl dating a final year student will gladly dump that boy once a man who is 'ready' comes around.

SailorXY:

They hardly marry on proper foundations, little wonder many break up & repeat like its nothing.

What is proper foundation?

SailorXY:

Besides where I'm from, its not so cool to date older women wink

You never jam grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:15am On Mar 13, 2015
parrotibaba:
some women amaze me ,so she's perfect herself ba? don't worry by d age of 35 when no magazine or model agency seeks her attention ,she will now look for any guy ,

At that stage she will be ready to accommodate some 'nonsense' from a man. She will then love a man for who he is. grin

parrotibaba:
What could be more humiliating to cr7 than her woman missing his ballon d'or award ceremony because she has modeling to do?

hmmm

parrotibaba:
As everybody knows ,cr7 does not reply to dis kind of messages unless he feels he has to defend himself ,

Perhaps CR7 was already tired and hoping she was gone. You know sometimes you don't known how to tell someone you are tired because of your prior promises and sweet words. cheesy

parrotibaba:
,a man made u feel ugly but yet u stayed with him for over 4 years ,chopping his money n reveling under his fame

When you think you can tame a most famous handsome billionaire so that you can have all in one. grin

parrotibaba:
to think she is even claiming dat she broke up with him when cr7 tried to close dia affair in a mature way by saying it was a mutual breakup

My suspicion is confirmed. CR7 was even tired. She has been the longest serving girl friend. The likes of Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton and Maria Sarapova did not last beyond a football season, there are some that did not last beyond a transfer window while there were some who were just occasional dates. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:03am On Mar 13, 2015
elampiro:
How about us getting Cech should DDG leaves? But we should be careful not to get extorted by Mourinho. That guy na tough business man these days.
I think his contract ends after this season.
If we can get him we should.
The look of disappointment on Chelsea fans face, alone is enuf for me to want make e happen.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:17am On Mar 13, 2015
chrisley024:
Hmm. How do you mean
Are you pondering what am pondering ? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by homesteady(m): 5:47am On Mar 13, 2015
I somehow feel what she what she's trying to say!

I wonder what he does to her that makes her feel ugly and insecure! She went through a lot then!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:31am On Mar 13, 2015
SIRcumalot:

I think his contract ends after this season.
If we can get him we should.
The look of disappointment on Chelsea fans face, alone is enuf for me to want make e happen.

He's on 120k/week, we can offer him 150k.

He's been better than Victor Valdes all these years, except being the 11th player. And Cech is far taller than Valdes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:38am On Mar 13, 2015
elampiro:

At that stage she will be ready to accommodate some 'nonsense' from a man. She will then love a man for who he is. grin

hmmm

Perhaps CR7 was already tired and hoping she was gone. You know sometimes you don't known how to tell someone you are tired because of your prior promises and sweet words. cheesy

When you think you can tame a most famous handsome billionaire so that you can have all in one. grin

My suspicion is confirmed. CR7 was even tired. She has been the longest serving girl friend. The likes of Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton and Maria Sarapova did not last beyond a football season, there are some that did not last beyond a transfer window while there were some who were just occasional dates. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2015
I'm not sure we should have any business with Cech, whether de Gea leaves or not smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:50am On Mar 13, 2015
homesteady:
I somehow feel what she what she's trying to say!

I wonder what he does to her that makes her feel ugly and insecure! She went through a lot then!
she is trying to save face! n also put herself for sale in d market of money again.It's not like de r married or something were d opinion would hv been dat she hung on cos of dia child but she was just a gf ,do u know how many girls cr7 hv dated? most of dem no de last six months but dis one lasted 4 bloody years! ,for me ,she's bitter about d breakup cos I don't think any super rich guy will be interested in a woman with a kid ,na small boys go d try dia luck to win lottery grin ,d case of Jennifer Lopez comes to mind ,up n coming boys r now using her fame as a springboard to success hence d premature breakups ,no omo oba would want to spend on a girl with a kid n issues(so when de breakup ,she will go n ruin his market for interview ba?) when fresh chicks full market

(1) (2) (3) ... (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) ... (14228) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.