Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,755 members, 7,979,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:12 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9241856 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) ... (14417) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:19am On Jul 21, 2015
elampiro:

All the match day reports I submitted no reach you?

ALL? God!! why these lies?

You submitted one match day report. i said give me the PICTORIAL EVIDENCE OF ROONEY'S POSITION AGAINST WEST HAM FROM 5 DIFFERENT SITES. IS IT SO HARD TO FIND? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2015
chrisley024:
LvG chases mystery striker. grin --skysports
maybe Wilfred bony...? grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2015
parrotibaba:
How should I remember d page we had dat argument? Even a senile drunk wouldn't forget easily how u were beaten black n blue. A troglodyte will be better at comprehending d use of d flat 4-4-2 formation in football dan u since u r now denying dat we ate u for dinner in dat argument. How r u even discussing football? you r an affront to the footballing world ,and a monumental disgrace to Man united fans across the globe. Even the greatest sports pundits knows when to accept defeat but a backyard nitwit like u thinks u r a god, n one dat reads d mind of Wayne Rooney to understand his intentions. I never took you serious since d day u told us SAF pushed Rooney upfront against Liverpool so as to avoid Gerrard marking him out of d game or are u going to deny ever saying so?

My advice ,find some of ur pals who possess d backwards thinking like u n continue deceiving dem.

Shut up your dirty mouth. I won that argument hands down. I showed you people how opta and who scored misled people in their dubious formation they have about our Newcastle game when they put Kagawa in the hole and Rooney in the wing in a 4-2-3-1.

But Zonal Marking had Rooney in the tip of midfield diamond while Kagawa was in the side. SAF personally told the press some months later that it was diamond he played and Rooney was in the tip behind the two strikers. Zonal Marking got it 100 :%.

That chart put an end to you people's argument because Zonal Marking explained what it means to play two strikers in that chart. RVP and Hernadez were on same line. Which corresponded 100% with SAF analysis, and confirmed all my formation analysis.

Parrot you need a brain.

It beg the question, why was Rooney always behind Chicha and Welbeck in about 90 % of ZM charts of 2011/12? Not even levelled with them?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2015
sinizia:

ALL? God!! why these lies?

You submitted one match day report. i said give me the PICTORIAL EVIDENCE OF ROONEY'S POSITION AGAINST WEST HAM FROM 5 DIFFERENT SITES. IS IT SO HARD TO FIND? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I submitted two in the last argument. Before you came to this thread I had previously produced others, but I have changed my phone and lost many items and links.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2015

I will be back later or at night.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:35am On Jul 21, 2015
elampiro:

Shut up your dirty mouth. I won that argument hands down. I showed you people how opta and who scored misled people in their dubious formation they have about our Newcastle game when they put Kagawa in the hole and Rooney in the wing in a 4-2-3-1.

But Zonal Marking had Rooney in the tip of midfield diamond while Kagawa was in the side. SAF personally told the press some months later that it was diamond he played and Rooney was in the tip behind the two strikers. Zonal Marking got it 100 :%.

That chart put an end to you people's argument because Zonal Marking explained what it means to play two strikers in that chart. RVP and Hernadez were on same line. Which corresponded 100% with SAF analysis, and confirmed all my formation analysis.

Parrot you need a brain.
First of ,in dat argument dat we had ,we used d 2010/2011 n 2011/12 season,d 2012/2013 was not used b4 u think I was referring to dat. The problem is dat you can't believe dat Wayne Rooney had dis interview grin In dat argument ,we all exposed the cretinous lies u hv been piling in this thread ,u said Rooney played in d hole in d 2010/2011 n d 2011/2012 season ,we proved u wrong n now baba himself has validated our assertion.

Elamps you need a functioning brain
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 9:41am On Jul 21, 2015
Hope dem never use Rooney to swear for this thread?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2015
Elampiro deserves to have a movie made in his name

ELAMPIRO: THE GREATEST LIAR ON PLANET EARTH

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2015
Tvegas:
Hope dem never use Rooney to swear for this thread?
the thing tire me bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:53am On Jul 21, 2015
parrotibaba:
First of ,in dat argument dat we had ,we used d 2010/2011 n 2011/12 season,d 2012/2013 was not used b4 u think I was referring to dat. The problem is dat you can't believe dat Wayne Rooney had dis interview grin In dat argument ,we all exposed the cretinous lies u hv been piling in this thread ,u said Rooney played in d hole in d 2010/2011 n d 2011/2012 season ,we proved u wrong n now baba himself has validated our assertion.

Elamps you need a functioning brain

I always knew you needed a brain even if it had to be one gotten from a dead sheep killed by a borrow pusher from its own stupidity. Your memory has already failed you how that argument escalated and inferences where drawn from several seasons (2009/10 to 2012/13) to try to reach a conclusion. I showed several ZM matches, I have country countless I have always shown for about 2 years now how Rooney was behind Chicha and Welbeck. I finished it off with that ZM chart which SAF supported, and opta failed woefully. ZM also put Chicha and RVP on same line, whereas in 2011/12, Rooney was behind Chicha /Welbeck.

When l was done with you guys, a group of people who survived the force of categorical 5 Hurricane and a nine point magnitude earthquake looked more human than you guys. When I saw you guys were half died, I withdrew the super volcanoes I was to unleash.

I beg I dey come later.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2015
SailorXY:
the thing tire me bro
Nawa ooo

I taya ma brother
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2015
parrotibaba:
Elampiro deserves to have a movie made in his name

ELAMPIRO: THE GREATEST LIAR ON PLANET EARTH

grin grin

Devil himself pays respect to you when you lie. He just cannot comprehend where you got your lying demons from. He wonders if there could be a more evil devil out there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2015
elampiro:

I submitted two in the last argument. Before you came to this thread I had previously produced others, but I have changed my phone and lost many items and links.

re-post them please. take your time and give me those 5 pictorial evidence please.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2015
Wayne Rooney says this...

“My best position, and I have always said it, is as a striker, getting into the box,” Rooney told the Daily Telegraph. “And the two seasons I have really done that as a lone striker have been my two best goalscoring seasons. It is where the manager and myself see my best position.

Elamps says this...

That na political statement na. He no wan make we sign striker. He dey try convince Baba say he fit do am.

And expects anyone to take him serious ever again

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 10:02am On Jul 21, 2015
elampiro:

Devil himself pays respect to you when you lie. He just cannot comprehend where you got your lying demons from. He wonders if there could be a more evil devil out there.
if there are 7 wonders of the world ,then congrats elamp-liar ,u r the 8th grin grin

Elampiro can confidently tell u dat Adam first ate d apple b4 Eve. Believe what he says at ur own peril
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2015
Louis van Gaal, speaking at his press conference confirmed United are chasing a new striker. But then, he also called Chris Smalling 'Mike' grin.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:08am On Jul 21, 2015
De Gea, Valencia and Lindegaard are injured to play against San Jose tomorrow. Sam Johnstone to get 90 minutes, but otherwise two separate XIs.

Van Gaal saying Matteo Darmian has been signed for the 'second position' behind Antonio Valencia is sure to go down well with United fans.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2015
elampiro:

I choose to follow Ferguson's statements then and other statements from players when memory was still fresh as the events were happening. Even you guys opta and whoscored showed Rooney was one of two strikers with Chicha or Welbeck. Zonal Marking showed Rooney played behind a striker.

This statement from Rooney is coming 4 years after when Van Gaal is looking for a striker and Rooney is trying to convince him there is no need to hunt for another striker.

That's all I have to say. Either you take it or leave it.

LMAO! I trust you. You never disappoint me. I knew you will twist the comment again.

Even without reading SAF's comment we argued it here with you that the two season Rooney scored high goals were the seasons he lead our attack.

I could remember telling you that SAF will never trust Welbeck who just came back from a loan spell with the lead striking role. He'll always use him as the support striker to Rooney.

As for Chicha, he had 1478 mins (18 starts) while Rooney had 2838 mins (32 starts) which shows that Rooney played mostly as the lead striker in the 4 4 2 formation that was mostly used by SAF in that season. Whoscored also confirmed this but you kept on bringing articles from some journo and some games charts from Zonal marking. Zonal Marking that's being run by a single who only talked about selected few games.

How can you call that a political statement that he doesn't want LVG to buy a striker when:

1. We all know that we are now well stocked in all those other positions he's been used over the years.
2. Wayne Rooney is a privileged captain according to LVG. LVG didn't substitute him in some games he wasn't playing well last season.
3. "If Rooney is fit he must play" This simply means Rooney will be the first choice striker next season. Any striker we buy now is going to sit on the bench until Rooney stink the joint on a consistent basis.
4. Rooney also boldly said this 'So hopefully if I play up there again this season then I can score the goals. It is where I like to play and I am sure it is where I will play. It is where the manager and myself see my best position.'

Anyway, whether you twist it or not, the ORACLE have spoken. You cannot know Rooney more than Rooney himself. He specifically mention those two seasons we have argued here that he lead our attack. Whoscored and OPTA also align with our assertions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:28am On Jul 21, 2015
Elamps knows he WILL NEVER convince the others that he is right, the others ( Coogar,Sinizia,Parrotiba e.t.c) know they WILL NEVER convince Elamps that they are right...........................yet this daily back and forth continues cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2015
afrodoc2:

Elamps knows he WILL NEVER convince the others that he is right, the others ( Coogar,Sinizia,Parrotiba e.t.c) know they WILL NEVER convince Elamps that they are right...........................yet this daily back and forth continues cheesy

That is just the utter madness of it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2015
afrodoc2:

Elamps knows he WILL NEVER convince the others that he is right, the others ( Co.ogar,Sin.izia,Parro.tiba e.t.c) know they WILL NEVER convince Elamps that they are right...........................yet this daily back and forth continues cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2015

Rooney is an uncomplaining kind of footballer. Over the years at Old Trafford – he is about to start his 12th season at the club – he has won enough trophies to compensate for the times when he has inevitably sensed the frustration that comes with weeks spent playing effectively out of position.

Towards the end of Ferguson's time the subject irritated him. Equally David Moyes found the subject tricky and only this week Van Gaal bristled when asked about his captain.

'The English media always tell me where he should play,' he said.

This time round at least, Rooney has been pencilled in as United's number nine and he believes the numbers back up the argument.

Asked about the 2011-12 season that brought him 35 goals he said: 'That was the last time I really played the full season as a striker

that is all i have to say

tess1:

LMAO! I trust you. You never disappoint me. I knew you will twist the comment again.
Even without reading SAF's comment we argued it here with you that the two season Rooney scored high goals were the seasons he lead our attack.
I could remember telling you that SAF will never trust Welbeck who just came back from a loan spell with the lead striking role. He'll always use him as the support striker to Rooney.
As for Chicha, he had 1478 mins (18 starts) while Rooney had 2838 mins (32 starts) which shows that Rooney played mostly as the lead striker in the 4 4 2 formation that was mostly used by SAF in that season. Whoscored also confirmed this but you kept on bringing articles from some journo and some games charts from Zonal marking. Zonal Marking that's being run by a single who only talked about selected few games.
How can you call that a political statement that he doesn't want LVG to buy a striker when:
1. We all know that we are now well stocked in all those other positions he's been used over the years.
2. Wayne Rooney is a privileged captain according to LVG. LVG didn't substitute him in some games he wasn't playing well last season.
3. "If Rooney is fit he must play" This simply means Rooney will be the first choice striker next season. Any striker we buy now is going to sit on the bench until Rooney stink the joint on a consistent basis.
4. Rooney also boldly said this 'So hopefully if I play up there again this season then I can score the goals. It is where I like to play and I am sure it is where I will play. It is where the manager and myself see my best position.'
Anyway, whether you twist it or not, the ORACLE have spoken. You cannot know Rooney more than Rooney himself. He specifically mention those two seasons we have argued here that he lead our attack. Whoscored and OPTA also align with our assertions.

OPTA does not know where rooney played.
rooney does not know where he played
whoscored does not know where rooney played.
rooney thinks playing upfront is the same as number 10.

we have heard all kinda excuses in the past 3 years concerning this rooney issue. in the end, rooney has finally ended the long drawn debate that he was a lead striker in 11/12. i am surprised elampawa hasn't twisted it that rooney thinks striker is number 10. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 10:57am On Jul 21, 2015
afrodoc2:

Nihilist:

That is just the utter madness of it.
No d problem is dat Elamp-liar will never accept d truth even when it's there for all to see grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2015
afrodoc2:

there's no right or wrong on this matter again. rooney has finally come out with the truth. the other time, he was a bit vague about where he actually operated by using the word "upfront". now, he said it himself he played a full season as a striker in 09/10 & 11/12. what other proof do you need? the reason rooney wanted out in 12/13 was because SAF played rooney behind RVP in a 4-2-3-1 formation instead of the 4-4-2 rooney had enjoyed playing in 11/12.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2015
Accepting defeat seems to be hard for Elamp-liar grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2015

The Manchester United manager, Louis van Gaal, has hinted that a new striker could be on his way to Old Trafford and refused to rule out the signing of the Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos.

United have previously been linked with an approach for Barcelona’s Pedro, while Thomas Müller is open to leaving Bayern Munich despite the German champions insisting he is not for sale.

However, having suggested after United’s 1-0 win over Club América at the weekend that a “surprise” signing could soon be on his way, Van Gaal seemed confident that the identity of the impending new arrival remains a secret.

“He’s in the process,” Van Gaal said. “It’s not the striker that the media has written about. You have to wait and see. The transfer period is open until 31 August. You have to wait.”

Van Gaal also admitted that the approach for Ramos, who was the subject of a £28.5m (€40m) bid from United last month, is also ongoing: “I cannot talk about these rumours. I have said already it’s a process and maybe Mr Ramos

i pray it's lacazette!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2015
coogar:

i pray it's lacazette!
lacazette ain't interested in leaving Lyon
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2015
Guys the striker is going to be a player to substitute Rooney so he won't be dat of a star... Charlie Austin maybe?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:18am On Jul 21, 2015
parrotibaba:
lacazette ain't interested in leaving Lyon

with the right price, nothing is impossible!
you think lyon wouldn't cash in at £30m? those clubs are poor clubs o and lacazette's agent is not dangote's kid too. they get a commission from the transfer fee. if united are interested, he would be doing everything possible to make the deal go through. if he gets up to 5% commission of £30m, its christmas.......and we are still in july!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2015
parrotibaba:
Guys the striker is going to be a player to substitute Rooney so he won't be dat of a star... Charlie Austin maybe?
So now it seems Rooney is a potential baggage to hinder our progress this season. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:21am On Jul 21, 2015
parrotibaba:

hahahaha
if rooney does not perform, he would be benched for the new striker. van gaal has shown he's ruthless as we have seen with di maria, falcao, RVP and valdes. he cares more about his reputation & philosophy more than anything else.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2015
coogar:

i pray it's lacazette!
another ligue 1 gamble like Giroud.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) (1813) ... (14417) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), KingTom(m), ennyjay72(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.