Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,231 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:43 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8932562 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) ... (14245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2015
coogar:

here he goes again with his vacuous reasoning and daft assertions.
a hatrick after 10 barren games against one of the weakest teams in europe and the past is suddenly forgotten? how do you manage to accomplish day to day activities with this bottom level IQ? how do you even manage to navigate to your wife's tampon socket. you appear as a man with no sense of direction - did your momma drop your head on a concrete pavement at any point in your childhood?

STFU... Who said the past should be forgotten?
All I am asking you is to give us your thoughts on his performance and how you think that can affect his performances over the next few games..... Donut!
We all know what goals does to a striker's confidence..... So lets see from sunday!
Na Rooney be the only striker wey go get barren spell?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2015
afrodoc2:

Real prayer. Funlord wey take person bone use do toothpick. Funlord vex take person intestine use do belt.
shocked

I fear dah ghuy now pass ebola.... Slow posion... Fear what you don't have idea of

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2015
coogar:

this is an intelligent observation from a rival fan. if only el-feminine can be this smart.......this is what too much weed does to the nervous system of a prepubescent loser. like i was saying last night, a striker that runs into the box will always get chances. compare his performance last night to the times he was making just 1 touch in the opponent's box.

pataki, you have now been conferred as the lord patron of all the gooners on this forum. while you are at it...... please tutor el-feminine. you might want to take him to a rehab first and foremost to detoxify him. he's inarguably the dullest poster on this section of the forum. his life, like his personality, is chaotic and it's in constant conflict with itself and those around him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 10:15am On Aug 27, 2015
coogar:

this is an intelligent observation from a rival fan. if only el-feminine can be this smart.......this is what too much weed does to the nervous system of a prepubescent loser. like i was saying last night, a striker that runs into the box will always get chances. compare his performance last night to the times he was making just 1 touch in the opponent's box.

pataki, you have now been conferred as the lord patron of all the gooners on this forum. while you are at it......please tutor el-feminine. you might want to take him to a rehab first and foremost to detoxify him. he's inarguably the dullest poster on this section of the forum. his life, like his personality, is chaotic and it's in constant conflict with itself and those around him.
*in nihilist voice*

shots fired gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:16am On Aug 27, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Naso my brother... Use Rooney as ya prayer point from hence.. .. Sey any hard ship for ya life... Meh e come down as rooney take dhey for 10 matches without goals, then God near am... . Him goal drought vamose... bless us Lord like you did for Rooney

Say Amen to that, fam

AMEN in Caps!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 27, 2015
coogar:

pataki, you have now been conferred as the lord patron of all the gooners on this forum. while you are at it......please tutor el-feminine. you might want to take him to a rehab first and foremost to detoxify him. he's inarguably the dullest poster on this section of the forum. his life, like his personality, is chaotic and it's in constant conflict with itself and those around him.
*Hisses* Coogar take am easy jor angry....FIght ended early dis mornin na cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 27, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
shocked

Nawa ooo... You sef, you noh been dhey wen him dhey 10 match no goals? Or u don relocate to sambisa?
hahaha. . .pulling ya legs matey (in somebody's voice). . .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2015
coogar:

a hatrick after 10 barren games against one of the weakest teams in europe and the past is suddenly forgotten? how do you manage to accomplish day to day activities with this bottom level IQ? how do you even manage to navigate to your wife's tampon socket. you appear as a man with no sense of direction - did your momma drop your head on a concrete pavement at any point in your childhood?

Take it easy on elf. ... His try'na learn the way of life... Forgive his ignorance... You know it's bliss
dopeJemi:

You dey mad, every spirit of funlord in my life I rebuke it and return it back to the sender
Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! angry angry

I dodge ya prayers gaaannnnn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2015
coogar:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 27, 2015
iheanyi40:
*in nihilist voice*

shots fired gringrin

Early dis morning again?

Pls someone call the DSP here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:19am On Aug 27, 2015
coogar:

One thing I can take away from the ejacula....tion above is that Brugge is one of the weakest team in Europe
A team Depay had a plethora of chances against and couldn't put one past...... If that was Rooney I am sure you would have started your caustic rants on his case this morning!
Troglodyte!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:20am On Aug 27, 2015
StarBoard:

hahaha. . .pulling ya legs matey (in somebody's voice). . .
grin

I sabi nii....

But in whose voice?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2015
afrodoc2:

Real prayer. Funlord wey take person bone use do toothpick. Funlord vex take person intestine use do belt.

My belle o!! gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

There you go again.... rambler!
In the past and pre-last night, you said Rooney doesn't make intelligent runs at and will never do so or that he is finished... Isnt it?
He cant score goals and all of that crap....
The intelligent runs he made last night, he has made a fair few times when it has worked for United in the past few months.... But as usual, you chose to blow out of proportion the times when he fails or is having a bad day!
Be fair dude and stop over castigating the fat fu...cker!

if he hasn't made intelligent runs until last night then my assertion before the game was correct. maybe, he has been spoken to by LVG to make more runs into the opponent's box. you were the one that said his team mates don't create enough chances for him and yet rooney scored 3 times from a 1v1 with the goalie........brugge are a shyte team although you still have to beat what's in front of you.....but tougher tests lie ahead. he took his chances well last night and that was because his movement was on point in comparison to the shyte he had served in the last 6 months or so....

be that as it may, he still does not completely offer us what we need in a number 9 for this team. he does not run the channels, his first instinct is back and not forward. he still has a very poor first touch. he still can't beat a man. herrera's goal last night was a perfect example. you can see the difference between rooney and herrera who is not even a #9. i ain't talking about space and what the movement of both players did but just the mind-set. herrera was looking to run in behind the back line whereas rooney wanted to move back to help the midfield.

ElFenomeno1:

One thing I can take away from the ejacula....tion above is that Brugge is one of the weakest team in Europe
A team Depay had a plethora of chances against and couldn't put one past...... If that was Rooney I am sure you would have started your caustic rants on his case this morning!
Troglodyte!

depay is 21, in a new team and he's still finding his feet.
rooney is a vet, a striker and he gets paid one of the highest wages to find the back of the net. surely, there's a difference between the two but a pederast like yourself won't see it from inches away.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
grin

I sabi nii....

But in whose voice?
E*********1 . . .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2015
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin grin

Y'all are mad for a living

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2015
coogar:

if he hasn't made intelligent runs until last night then my assertion before the game was correct. maybe, he has been spoken to by LVG to make more runs into the opponent's box. you were the one that said his team mates don't create enough chances for him and yet rooney scored 3 times from a 1v1 with the goalie........brugge are a shyte team although you still have to beat what's in front of you.....but tougher tests lie ahead. he took his chances well last night and that was because his movement was on point in comparison to the shyte he had served in the last 6 months or so....

be that as it may, he still does not completely offer us what we need in a number 9 for this team. he does not run the channels, his first instinct is back and not forward. he still has a very poor first touch. he still can't beat a man. herrera's goal last night was a perfect example. you can see the difference between rooney and Herrera who is not even a #9. i ain't talking about space and what the movement of both players did but just the mind-set. herrera was looking to run in behind the back line whereas rooney wanted to move back to help the midfield.

On he doesn't offer you the full package as a number 9, I can relate.

LVG cant just be telling Rooney to make more runs, Rooney is not a rookie.... He knows it is a point of duty to do that

The above is what I was asking you to deliver... And you have done that

Stop flogging the wage issues though, you clutch on that all the time like a sissy does to her purse!

I told you that dude still has a bit of fire in his belly and I think he will prove you wrong this season fam!

Lets see how he acquits himself against arguably the best passing team in the league, on sunday!

You cant ignore the fact that at times, the chances created by the team is inadequate, even some blind scummies know that!
Pay attention....We will revisit on sunday!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:25am On Aug 27, 2015
Una bye bye. I'm off, before this thread deny me work today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:26am On Aug 27, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

On he doesn't offer you the full package as a number 9, I can relate.

LVG cant just be telling Rooney to make more runs, Rooney is not a rookie.... He knows it is a point of duty to do that

The above is what I was asking you to deliver... And you have done that

I told you that dude still has a bit of fire in his belly and I think he will prove you wrong this season fam!

Lets see how he acquits himself against arguably the best passing team in the league, on sunday!

Pay attention....

of course, tougher tests lie ahead.
he was magnificent last night but i want to see more of this in the BPL where we don't have dunce defenders like brugge FC. your grandma would have scored a hatrick against that defence last night as well. all the goals were put on a plate for him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ShutTheFhuckUp: 10:26am On Aug 27, 2015
I'm seeinq tinz....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 27, 2015
Well amidst all this chaos, my UCL predictions are:
Benfica, ManUtd, Olympiakos and Maccabi grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:28am On Aug 27, 2015
coogar:

of course, tougher tests lie ahead.
he was magnificent last night but i want to see more of this in the BPL where we don't have dunce defenders like brugge FC. your grandma would have scored a hatrick against that defence last night as well. all the goals were put on a plate for him.

The wage issue you keep flogging though.... You want a slice of that I am sure!
Elampower can arrange that grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:29am On Aug 27, 2015
StarBoard:

Early dis morning again?

Pls someone call the DSP here.

Mukina2
Seun
Ishi...
r231

Make Una come oh... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:30am On Aug 27, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

the wage issue is the reason why he gets criticised.
if he was earning £50k a week, none of us would care if he scores or not. to whom much is given, so much more is expected.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:33am On Aug 27, 2015
[size=18pt]Please, am I the only one seeing humility in Elf's posts?[/size]

shocked shocked

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

That wage is atrocious. Take someone like Benteke who earns £40k per week and works his sucks off for it and compare it with Rooney with £300k per week. Who is giving out better productivity?

Anyways not my headache.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2015
dopeJemi:

shocked shocked

grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2015
where's nihilist who was saying junk about our new de gea(romero)?

in 5 games, romero has only conceded a goal....an unlucky deflection from carrick.
within that space, courtois has conceded 3 goals and begovic the messiah has conceded 4 goals. grin

Pataki:

That wage is atrocious. Take someone like Benteke who earns £40k per week and works his sucks off for it and compare it with Rooney with £300k per week. Who is giving out better productivity?
Anyways not my headache.

el-feminine will disagree with you.
he somehow thinks rooney's wages is proportional to his performance. whether he just loves trolling or he has lost touch with reality no one knows.....his obtuse reasoning is legendary.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2015
Pataki:

Anyways not my headache.

Rooney's 300k may be for his services over the years, more like a reward, who knows
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2015
Pataki:

Anyways not my headache.

Yes .. But can you blame Rooney Pataki and Coogar?
The boy works .... Let's not take that away from him!
The wages he demanded and the club had the option...... So you cant really blame the rotund fella!
If he doesn't break a sweat on the pitch, that is another thing.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2015
dopeJemi:
shocked shocked

STFU dude.... Me and Coogar go back a long fu...cking way!
What you talking about? Dweeb!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2015
The way Romero latched himself onto the striker's feet for that 1-on-1 even after he had been dribbled was really impressive. If the defence can stay solid, with Romero continuing lai dis, we might end up shipping in the least goals and having the best defence in the league...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) ... (14245) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.