Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8893454 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
StarBoard:

Bia nna, I was only a spectator o.
As per intestine, ask oga afrodoc, who wanted to do examination with it.

We actually just finished our post-mortem. Gross examination showed gangrenous, macerated and multiply perforated intestine.
Histological study points to it being from an Arsenal fan but we are still awaiting autosomal DNA results to conclusively identify whose corpse it was.
P.S Surveillance video recording showed Funlord leaving the premises with a bazooka, bow and arrow, chain saw, dane gun, Sub machine gun and a kitchen knife. We also found a keg of otapiapia in the boot of his car.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
It is crucial we win ALL our home matches. If we do that and win one away match ( possibly away to PSV) we are safely through.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
SailorXY:
If we can't win this group then perhaps we should just exit the tournament

This our champions league group made me remember 2009/2010 champions league group when we also had Wolfsburg, CSKA Moscow and Besiktas. I think Wolfsburg qualified as the Bundesliga champion.
We had injury crisis that a lot of our first and second choice players most especially defenders were out injured during the group stage.
It was so bad that Carrick had to pair Evra in the central defence.

Inspite of all the injury crisis, we still topped the group to qualify for the next round.

I don`t see any reason why we can`t top that group if LVG gets his tactics right.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
Our new kit

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sirlaw2(m): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
Our new away kit...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
LVG be like "UNA HEAD CORRECT"

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sirlaw2(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
More pics

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sirlaw2(m): 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
More...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
codedguy1:

Are you trying to compare the possession game Barca exhibit to this spiceless rubbish we display.

When Barca arehave possession its usually in the opponents half they only go back to recycle back to having the ball at the edge of the opponents goal looking for that thru pass that would set up somebody to score.

In our case a good number of minutes is spent by defenders passing the ball amongst themselves before it is eventually moved forward. Even when we have possession at the edge of the opponents its sometimes frustrating the way the ball is being possessed, as if that's the essence/aim of the game.

Real don't freaking care about possession 3-4 passes and they are attempting to score. Although I have not watched them under oga Benitez.

I know we are a work in progress but teams now feel United is there for the taking unlike the way they see Real, Barca or even Bayern.

The fear factor might've been reduced somewhat but it's not totally gone. N. Castle had their moments at the weekend but they played a bigger percentage of the game in their own half.

In the near future teams will come to OT to pack the bus and try to hit us on the counter. It worked sometimes last season as Utd conceded stupid goals. The defence is yet to concede any stupid goal this season.

However they're making one fatal error in defending - unknowingly freeing up pockets of space when marking a striker. A good team'll always explore that. What do yu think'll happen if this is sorted? (conceding of stupid goals)

Barca had Iniesta, Xavi & Bousq to form a triangle in the midfield. Okay. Did you notice the Val-Mata-Herrera triangle last season? If this kind of partnership is formed on other areas of the pitch it's only a matter of time before Utd's possession football starts hurting opponents - all players in the final third can score goals.

Moreover Barca's triangle didn't appear all of a sudden, stuffs like that takes hardwork and commitment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
[b]So Rooney dismantled a team that had not lost at home in ten European matches and some people still play it down. This is surely an antiRooney thread.

Rooney scored three goals in a match Chicharito missed an empty net from four yards, and on another occasion failed to even connect a free header. I can forgive him for the missed penalty.

Without the goals, Rooney gave a vitouso performance. His visions are unmatched. When he dropped deep he allowed Memphis De Pay and others into attacking space. He gave a perfect pass for De Pay to score but Depay missed again just like the first leg. He won a penalty but out of generosity he allowed Chicharito to take it. Rooney is a perfect team player.

People forget so soon Rooney had a legitimate goal disaallowed against Newcastle, yet they abuse him.

I have been away from the thread for a few days. I had to read backlog of post from Sunday and it was an eventful one for me. I saw how people wrote Rooney would have a clean sheet against Brugges. Fast forward many pages later, the same people said Brugges are a weak team. Ukwu!!! grin Many more comments that got me laughing. But the thread is tiring sha. AntiRooney thread.

We were told strikers don't stop ball after Rooney stopped Young's pass against Spurs, now Chicharito tried to hit first time into an empty net but missed from 4 yards.

I keep saying this, all Rooney needs to do is to avoid injury, then score two goals for three Lions in two weeks time so that he can put that record behind him. I like the way he dodged legs eroute to scoring that third goal. Not yet time to take risks.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Rooney is on the verge of breaking many records.

Top scorers in Europe for Manchester United is one of three records Rooney will break if he keeps free from injury. All the records in United and EPL he is between 1st and 3rd.

Yoriyori.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
elampiro:
[b]So Rooney dismantled a team that has not lost at home in ten European matches and some people still play it down. This is surely an antiRooney thread.

Rooney scored three goals in a match Chicharito missed an empty net from four yards, and on another occasion failed to even connect a free header. I can forgive him for the missed penalty.

Without the goals, Rooney gave a vitouso performance. His visions are unmatched. When he dropped deep he allowed Memphis De Pay and others into attacking space. He gave a perfect pass for De Pay to score but Depay missed again just like the first leg. He won a penalty but out of generosity he allowed Chicharito to take it. Rooney is a perfect team player.

People forget so soon Rooney had a legitimate goal disaallowed against Newcastle, yet they abuse him.

I have been away from the thread for a few days. I had to read backlog of post from Sunday and it was an eventful one for me. I saw how people wrote Rooney would have a clean sheet against Brugges. Fast forward many pages later, the same people said Brugges are a weak team. Ukwu!!! grin Many more comments that got me laughing. But the thread is tiring sha. AntiRooney thread.

We were told strikers don't stop ball after Rooney stopped Young's pass against Spurs, now Chicharito tried to hit first time into an empty net but missed from 4 yards.

I keep saying this, all Rooney needs to do is to avoid injury, then score two goals for three Lions in two weeks time so that he can put that record behind him. I like the way he dodged legs eroute to scoring that third goal. Not yet time to take risks.

[/b]

Club Brugge Total market Value is 48.79 million pounds.

Rooney's annual Salary is 13 million pounds.

In 3 years, Rooney could actually buy Brugge with the earnings from his current contract.

That's why nobody really cares that he scored a hattrick against them. In fact, some are annoyed because he did not score 6.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
afrodoc2:

We actually just finished our post-mortem. Gross examination showed gangrenous, macerated and multiply perforated intestine.
Histological study points to it being from an Arsenal fan but we are still awaiting autosomal DNA results to conclusively identify whose corpse it was.
P.S Surveillance video recording showed Funlord leaving the premises with a bazooka, bow and arrow, chain saw, dane gun, Sub machine gun and a kitchen knife. We also found a keg of otapiapia in the boot of his car.

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
elampiro:
[b]So Rooney dismantled a team that had not lost at home in ten European matches and some people still play it down. This is surely an antiRooney thread.

[/b]

Ukwu!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nihilstjnr:

In 3 years, Rooney could actually buy Brugge with the earnings from his current contract.

That's why nobody really cares that he scored a hattrick against them. In fact, some are annoyed because he did not score 6.

Which team eliminated Liverpool from Europa last season? And Brugges eliminated that team.
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
afrodoc2:
It is crucial we win ALL our home matches. If we do that and win one away match ( possibly away to PSV) we are safely through.

We are going to win more than that. Utd do perform better in the UCL than in EPL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
adebayo201:
Apology accepted?
Accepted! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nihilstjnr:

But wait. Was Rooney not suppose to have a clean sheet against Brugges, then he would be substituted for Chicharito and Fellaini to come in to shame Rooney?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
elampiro:

[/b]

Ayagayagayagayo Ayagayagayagayo! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
afrodoc2:

Afrodoc you don kolo grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
afrodoc2:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sirlaw2(m): 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Chicharito

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sirlaw2(m): 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
That look....

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
sirlaw2:
That look....

" U See d useless persin wey u tok say make I play?!"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
To God be the glory. Long may it last.

See you guys. Exiting....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Leyqute:

We are going to win more than that. Utd do perform better in the UCL than in EPL
yea different approach to different games cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
In other news, seems like our Funlord got no chill at all. Nigga is on a murdering spree, leaving all genders dead and buried in his wake. Nigga just cremated one ErĂ²ticangelina lady on the thread below. Dude is on a roll. I can't believe i read all the long azz pages of that thread just to see Funlord annihilate a lady. shocked shocked grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2556499/when-she-says-no

From page 2, nigga went no-holds-barred on the bytch. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
afrodoc2:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
afrodoc2:

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
weedtaker:
Na wa o. Wetin person intestine de do for our thread door na ahh! see ear o, stains of blood.. See fingers na wa o..
Adelana starboard parrotibaba sinizia dopejemi sailorXY as i leave una yesterday go night virgil wetin come happen? I need an explanation fast fast
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Arsenal vs bayern na regular fixture for CL
How many times you wan marry the same bride ?

WHen marriage dey sweet you, You go wan dey do am every year

Na so our Marriage with Arsenal dey sweet us
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
sirlaw2:
Our new away kit...
why he come look like aba made now?I no like am jo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.