Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,986 members, 7,876,728 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 04:15 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8907176 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2248) (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
undecided
Nihilist:

Hmmm...Rojo...Rojo

Rojo...

Now where have I seen that name before?

Well I'm not "ruddie" but you have to admit that "rojo" was a "standout performer"@ the back for argentina during that world cup year! That form was actually what helped him get a move to old trafford and was also a major reason why many mancs just like "ruddie" felt the need to toot their bugles in his favour!

Anyhoo @ the end of the day I AM HIGHLY DISSAPOINTED! No excuses!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
BossKratos:
undecided

Well I'm not "ruddie" but you have to admit that "rojo" was a "standout performer"@ the back for argentina during that world cup year! That form was actually what helped him get a move to old trafford and was also a major reason why many mancs just like "ruddie" felt the need to toot their bugles in his favour!

Anyhoo @ the end of the day I AM HIGHLY DISSAPOINTED! No excuses!

You didn't watch Naija -Argentina then...Emenike could have been charged to court for Statutory_Rape
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
Each time i remember the shitty formation LVG plays coupled with the dumb style of play, i wish we'd just pay him off and get a better manager. We must not miss Pep Guardiola whenever he becomes available, we need to revert to our fluid attack and not this rubbish ball thumping to nobody. Imagine SAF with this squad LVG is playing shit with,
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nihilist:

You didn't watch Naija -Argentina then...Emenike could have been charged to court for Statutory_Rape
Can you name a defender that hasn't had a bad game? Or maybe you should name a footballer that hasn't had a bad game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

My friend stop hyperventilating.... Am i the reason why your records are appalling?
Till you beat Arsenal this season, i will continue to run rings round you and your mates.
And please dont tell me about Olympiakos, i am not interested!!! grin
Dude will u keep Kwayet!!
One match and u're already over the moon moaning like a girl who has just lost her virginity.

Am i the reason Arsanal ve such a disgraceful record against United?? Arsenal haven't won at OT in the league since 2006 drawing 1 and losing the rest. Also a similar record at The Emirates. It's not my fault u've been our bitches since the 90s.

Arsenal are the only EPL side who are rock bottom in their UCL group. So why wont i constantly remind u of a disgrace that thing u call a club is?? Even Liverpool and Spurs are having it better in Europa.

I'll continually remind u of the Epic failure of a club that is Arsenal until u people get ur first point of the season tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
lipsrsealed
UniqueGem:
I like Rojo as a left back, his style of play reminds me of sergio ramos. I don't know what you're talking about, the only point u've made is that he has problem staying fit. If stays he fit and Van Gaal starts playing him as a LB and not a CB, i'm cool with him.

I think you would discover that you are in the minority with this view of yours! Also try to remember that great run of victories we went on last season that began with the spurs game before we went on to tonk liverpool, man city etc!

That run was the reason for securing our champions league spot and also coincided with our best "jogo" of the season! Guess who was @ left back then? "Daley blind"! Rojo was fit and could not even get in the team ahead of a midfielder? Bros! He has been PATHETIC! I long for evra due to him!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
UniqueGem:
Each time i remember the shitty formation LVG plays coupled with the dumb style of play, i wish we'd just pay him off and get a better manager. We must not miss Pep Guardiola whenever he becomes available, we need to revert to our fluid attack and not this rubbish ball thumping to nobody. Imagine SAF with this squad LVG is playing shit with,
But he's rebuilding the team na, Rome wasn't built in a year. Evidences suggest he's up to task, it's easy to forget our position two years ago!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
Rooney Bastian, Carrick all fit to play tomorrow....
A midfield duo of Morgan and Bastian should serve us well tomorrow. Both defensively and offensively....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
SailorXY:

But he's rebuilding the team na, Rome wasn't built in a year. Evidences suggest he's up to task, it's easy to forget our position two years ago!
He's building but yet he keeps making school boy errors he has been making since last season. Even u would ve done better as manager wen we faced Arsenal a forth night ago cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nihilist:

I did! But you know most nigerians (myself included) had gotten so used to getting perennially taken from behind without a condom from argentina in world cups that the performance that day seemed flukish! Even argentina were shocked! He may have also suffered some nerves but he grew from that game!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
BossKratos:
lipsrsealed

I think you would discover that you are in the minority with this view of yours! Also try to remember that great run of victories we went on last season that began with the spurs game before we went on to tonk liverpool, man city etc!

That run was the reason for securing our champions league spot and also coincided with our best "jogo" of the season! Guess who was @ left back then? "Daley blind"! Rojo was fit and could not even get in the team ahead of a midfielder? Bros! He has been PATHETIC! I long for evra due to him!
Daley blind is more of a left back than a DM, he doesn't have the presence to play the DM role, we all saw how we were always run ragged when carrick was injured and he had to play that role. And our run last season was greatly due to the partnership of Jones and Smalling at CB and Michael carricks presence. LVG just loves dutch players and hate south americans, thats why he finds excuses and space to fix any dutch player in the team. A light weight blind has played both DM and CB for us. Even when Rojo hard the chance to play last season it was always in CB. The best formation we should be playing without carrick and bastian is
......................... De Gea....................´
Darmian.... Smalling... Jones..... Rojo
...........Schneiderlin....... Blind........
Valencia............. Mata................ Young
..........................Martial......................
Or you replace Rojo with blind at LB and place Herrera beside Morgan. This formation is solid defensively and fast attacking wise. Ublike the positional misplacment LVG adopts everygame. I'm expecting him to suprise me wit a new style of formation tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Rooney Bastian, Carrick all fit to play tomorrow....
A midfield duo of Morgan and Bastian should serve us well tomorrow. Both defensively and offensively....
I prefer Schneiderlin and Herrera. What i like about Herrera most is how he wins the ball and moves it forward, he wins it without you noticing.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
SailorXY:

If you're asked the style of football we're playing presently, what would be your answer? Tiki taka? Counter attacking? Balanced? Or what? Bro all we do is get the ball and thump it forward hoping we'll be lucky it finds someone. Last season when we went on that magnificient run, the style we played is totally different from the shit we are playing now. Then we were fast with the ball when moving forward and very decisive. But now, SMH!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
angry
UniqueGem:
Daley blind is more of a left back than a DM, he doesn't have the presence to play the DM role, we all saw how we were always run ragged when carrick was injured and he had to play that role. And our run last season was greatly due to the partnership of Jones and Smalling at CB and Michael carricks presence. LVG just loves dutch players and hate south americans, thats why he finds excuses and space to fix any dutch player in the team. A light weight blind has played both DM and CB for us. Even when Rojo hard the chance to play last season it was always in CB. The best formation we should be playing without carrick and bastian is
Or you replace Rojo with blind at LB and place Herrera beside Morgan. This formation is solid defensively and fast attacking wise. Ublike the positional misplacment LVG adopts everygame. I'm expecting him to suprise me wit a new style of formation tomorrow.

Van gaal? Suprise person? I'm actually dreading tomorrow! We should just go to merseyside and engage in wrestling with those boxers masquerading as footballers because that slow passing crap would only get us brutalised @ everton! Carrick, rooney and depay should just watch the lucozade for the others abeg!

As for this your pep dream of managing united? E go hard! He's most likely joining city! The sheik has sent aguero to start the unofficial toasting already and pellegrini has already been told that no trophy or champions league extensive run this season will only lead to his sackery! And guess who's contract expires nicely @ the end of this season? PEPSI!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
BossKratos:
angry

Van gaal? Suprise person? I'm actually dreading tomorrow! We should just go to merseyside and engage in wrestling with those boxers masquerading as footballers because that slow passing crap would only get us brutalised @ everton! Carrick, rooney and depay should just watch the lucozade for the others abeg!

As for this your pep dream of managing united? E go hard! He's most likely joining city! The sheik has sent aguero to start the unofficial toasting already and pellegrini has already been told that no trophy or champions league extensive run this season will only lead to his sackery! And guess who's contract expires nicely @ the end of end season? PEPSI!
Who is city? All we need to do is show interest and he's ours.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
UniqueGem:

Why do you say LvG hates south american players when you consider how often he signs them and how much money he's spent signing them? Or is this a new thing?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
MrTA:

Why do you say LvG hates south american players when you consider how often he signs them and how much money he's spent signing them? Or is this a new thing?
Apart from Rojo whom i think he truely sanctioned the signing, who else are we talking about and how much? BTW; I think he has history with Brazillian players(south americans). Forlan said it, former Brazillian player Giovanni also said it and there are countless articles about it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
I'm not sure I understand your question? Do you mean who else apart from Rojo, di Maria and Romero who he signed since joining the club?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
MrTA:
I'm not sure I understand your question? Do you mean who else apart from Rojo, di Maria and Romero who he signed since joining the club?
LVG never wanted Di Maria and he didn't ask for his services. I Believe Man Utd and woodward only signed Di maria Mainly for commercial gain. A club of man utds pedigree needs atleast one superstar in the squad. Romero na free of charge na. Its like helping a needy soul.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
UniqueGem:
LVG never wanted Di Maria and he didn't ask for his services. I Believe Man Utd and woodward only signed Di maria Mainly for commercial gain. A club of man utds pedigree needs atleast one superstar in the squad. Romero na free of charge na. Its like helping a needy soul.

I think we'll have to disagree on di maria as he clearly was very vocal about him before we signed him. We signed Romero because we needed a backup keeper badly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
MrTA:

I think we'll have to disagree on di maria as he clearly was very vocal about him before we signed him. We signed Romero because we needed a backup keeper badly.
But LVG has never been vocal about who he wanted to sign. Lingaard is way better than Romero abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
UniqueGem:
I prefer Schneiderlin and Herrera. What i like about Herrera most is how he wins the ball and moves it forward, he wins it without you noticing.
Thought Herrera was still injured
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Thought Herrera was still injured
The manager said he's fit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
will rooney start tomorrow?

i saw the presser and he was quite elusive with his comments concerning rooney. i think rooney might chop the bench tomorrow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
coogar:
will rooney start tomorrow?

i saw the presser and he was quite elusive with his comments concerning rooney. i think rooney might chop the bench tomorrow.
Make we hold prayer night ontop the matter tonight na.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
UniqueGem:
Make we hold prayer night ontop the matter tonight na.

has nihilist seen martial with the award? i am certain he's in his corner of his room now wailing and slamming himself on the floor.

this is just the beginning.....
anyone who decides to run afoul of the coog this weekend would get the baptism of fire.

shekpe/gaynners - prepare for the war of words!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
coogar:

has nihilist seen martial with the award? i am certain he's in his corner of his room now wailing and slamming himself on the floor.

anyone who decides to run afoul of the coog this weekend would get the baptism of fire.

LOL! I trust you. But if we lose nkor?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
coogar:

Martial won it?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ashley young out injured,
Memphis to start against everton, rooney and carrick fit, possible line-up 2moro
De gea
darmian/valencia
smalling
jones/blind
blind/darmian
carras
morgan
rooney
memphis
mata
martial
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
dopeJemi:

Martial won it?
Convincingly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
coogar:

Leicester fans vs Manyoo fans voting for their respective candidates...

Sheer numbers won it...,fact remains, performance wise, Vardy trumps Martial over that time period

It says a lot the the Barclays player of the month is not even the Manyoo player of the month...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (2248) (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.