Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,986 members, 7,876,728 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 04:15 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8907176 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
Abuhaneefah21:
An introvert? Well,maybe! The only person I likened seen to is Lionel messi and Anthony Martial(just saying). They are one of the best,if not the best at what they do yet make no fuss...I was making some findings about him for personal motivation this morning and around 11 he was not online yet....It has become norms to him to just stay quiet

Imagine A Manyoo fan saying this...

Martial is now one of the best in the world and comparable to Messi and Seun Osewa

Jezuz
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nihilist:

Martial is now one of the best in the world and comparable to Messi and Seun Osewa

Jezuz

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dont mind the guy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Choke on a fat di...ck you diseased swine!

Only people who suck dickkks all day can get it stuffed long enough in their throat to choke and as a Gayner...that's no surprise.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
UniqueGem:
Convincingly.

Wow! That's nice
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nihilist:

Jezuz

I remember a football legend saying exactly the same thing, can't remember his name though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nihilist:

Jezuz

Cmon, you cant really be that stupid? or maybe you are. He was speaking in terms of how they do things and make no noise about it. Martial is young and doing things no one ever thought he could. While depay with his continuous awful display keeps wearing blings on his teeth and hanging out with Chris brown's ex...tramp or what's that her name. Martial plays good football and retires home to his wife and kid. No drama.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
joeace2020:

Cmon, you cant really be that stupid? or maybe you are. He was speaking in terms of how they do things and make no noise about it. Martial is young and doing things no one ever thought he could. While depay with his continuous awful display keeps wearing blings on his teeth and hanging out with Chris brown's ex...tramp or what's that her name. Martial plays good football and retires home to his wife and kid. No drama.

I'm stupid for pointing out a fan calling Martial one of the best strikers in the world?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
Abuhaneefah21:
An introvert? Well,maybe! The only person I likened seen to is Lionel messi and Anthony Martial(just saying). They are one of the best,if not the best at what they do yet make no fuss...I was making some findings about him for personal motivation this morning and around 11 he was not online yet....It has become norms to him to just stay quiet

Nihilist:

I'm stupid for pointing out a fan calling Martial one of the best strikers in the world?

Now you've helped him complete his statement. Awesome. And i just discovered he didn't even say it on this thread but hazard asss-lickers went to pull out the post to ridicule Man Utd fans. 7 games and 4 goals is not good enough to be best at what he does. Greet Ikedia for me.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
joeace2020:

Now you've helped him complete his statement. Awesome. And i just discovered he didn't even say it on this thread but hazard asss-lickers went to pull out the post to ridicule Man Utd fans. 7 games and 4 goals is not good enough to be best at what he does. Greet Ikedia for me.

So 4 goals in 7 games makes Martial one of the best at what he does? Jamie Vardy, Odhion Ighalo, and Callum Wilson have 7,5,and 5 goals respectively.

Are they also the best at what they do?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
No be Memphis again, na MartiaL now.. Ok o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
cool

Highlights from van gaals press conference this evening:

"Our last 3-0 loss to "assnal"? We cannot accept it. Not I, WE. Not only the members of my staff but the players and we cannot accept it from each other.

We want to be the champions, so then you have to behave like a champion. You also have to improve to be like a champion in the future. You have to improve every time. It is not only the players, it is also the staff. Also, my cook Mike, because he has a big
influence on the atmosphere in the canteen. A lot of people are always important in this.

Everton is also, for us, a difficult opponent but I am confident because I
have seen the training session and the reaction of my players. But you cannot be sure to get the result you want."

Mike the cook? This man sef! I get his point tho! Lmao!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
airmark:

Depay has n't made uefa team of the year like messi and ronaldo did. Messi, Ronaldo and hazard won bravo award as best young player before they nicked 21 years.

So depay has to make uefa team of the year before we can say he's "promising". Maybe you think the world cup is 5 aside. Messi and ronaldo made uefa team of the year with barca and madrid respectively. They should go to PSV to make team of the year na. shebi dem be maradona

airmark:

May be you have mistaken me for another chelsea fan. I have criticised and proffered solution to hazard's miserable season just like my stand on depay but one will come back stronger than the other. I had criticised ramires, ivanovic, hazard, cech in the past, the records are there. The day i saw martial against valencia in the ucl play off and learnt chelsea's interest, i gave it a support and you could nt see where i would say he is a poor player that would nt succeed in epl. He is the definition of a promising player not merefish deyplay.

I know in your books, hazard at depay's age was promising right? Good! besides the bravo award, tell me what else hazard achieved that depay didn't achieve before depay clocked 21 ? I need answers. what else did depay had to do to prove to you he's promising. If we are to compare their performances before they moved to bigger clubs, depay has an edge.The dutch league is stronger than the belgian league.He was the best player and the top scorer with 22 goals,Depay proved himself at the world cup,What else do you want?

*Modified hazard played in the french league not the belgian league just before you devour me grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Is this how it feels like when you go 2 seasons without a trophy??
This is how it really feels when you don't have 2 outfield players that are world class....

Martial one of the best strikers in the world?? God m done
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
oh lawd.. when haters inc go leave this thread....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

So depay has to make uefa team of the year before we can say he's "promising". Maybe you think the world cup is 5 aside. Messi and ronaldo made uefa team of the year with barca and madrid respectively. They should go to PSV to make team of the year na. shebi dem be maradona

I know in your books, hazard at depay's age was promising right? Good! besides the bravo award, tell me what else hazard achieved that depay didn't achieve before depay clocked 21 ? I need answers. what else did depay had to do to prove to you he's promising. If we are to compare their performances before they moved to bigger clubs, depay has an edge.The dutch league is stronger than the belgian league.he was the best player and the top scorer with 22 goals.Depay proved himself at the world cup. What else do you want?
hazard won the best young player in France twice then the best twice.... Before 21

Hazard are 17 was fucking the whole French league, Depay at 20 can't beat Wijnaldum to an award

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin

Chei? See "pundage"! Somebody go soon begin cry say..."don't quote me or I'll tell my mummy"!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
'He is one of the best at wat he does'.
'He is the best striker in the world'

I dont know how some peeps passed English in secondary school. Let alone how they got admission into Uni

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

I know in your books, hazard at depay's age was promising right? Good! besides the bravo award, tell me what else hazard achieved that depay didn't achieve before depay clocked 21 ? I need answers. what else did depay had to do to prove to you he's promising. If we are to compare their performances before they moved to bigger clubs, depay has an edge.The dutch league is stronger than the belgian league.he was the best player and the top scorer with 22 goals.Depay proved himself at the world cup. What else do you want?
hazard played in the french league not belgian league, i won't say hazard @21 is better than memphis @21, reason is cause he (memphis) is still 21, so he has enough time to still outshine hazard before he clicks 22 (though that remains yet to be seen). And about the talent/promising star issue, airmark airmong is jxt trolin de guy cause of de difficulties he (depay) is currently going through,
No sane football fan will open his/her mouth nd tell u dat Memphis depay ain't a promising player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
some people are disgrace to The team they support.. no wonder they have to discriminate even among themselves on their thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mourinholic:
hazard won the best young player in France twice then the best twice.... Before 21

Hazard are 17 was fucking the whole French league, Depay at 20 can't beat Wijnaldum to an award

Just back from metro station and about replying and saw your comment. No need to reply aareonakanfo again. You have summarised my reply for him. He did nt know that hazard played in french league, he was talking about belgian league. Aare needs a nap grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
'He is one of the best at wat he does'.
'He is the best striker in the world'

I dont know how some peeps passed English in secondary school. Let alone how they got admission into Uni

Adelana1. If you aren't a coward...come and tell us what Martial does and explain how he is one of the best in the world at it...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin
weedtaker:
hazard played in the french league not belgian league, i won't say hazard @21 is better than memphis @21, reason is cause he (memphis) is still 21, so he has enough time to still outshine hazard before he clicks 22 (though that remains yet to be seen). And about the talent/promising star issue, airmark airmong is jxt trolin de guy cause of de difficulties he (depay) is currently going through,
No sane football fan will open his/her mouth nd tell u dat Memphis depay ain't a promising player.

Some of them need to learn how to troll instead of trolling like fools then? How can you want to relentlessly troll a depay that has made over 10 appearances, has 3 goals and a few assists already on a united thread, when your own team has a creature named "rahman baba that cost £21.7 million, is also 21 like depay, was purchased with much fanfare and has 0 goals,0 assists, and has only made 1 appearance all season!"

Only a dunce with that kind of evidence against his own team does that! Lol!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
raumdeuter and coogar

Jerome Boateng kneels to accept Sammer's
best defender crown... would he be on his
backside if Messi was presenting the award?

toon on goal.com

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mourinholic:
Is this how it feels like when you go 2 seasons without a trophy??
This is how it really feels when you don't have 2 outfield players that are world class....

Martial one of the best strikers in the world?? God m done

Quote the person that said that undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
A STRIKER is one of the best at what he does doesn't mean he is one of the best strikers??....

No wonder jamb reduced cut off to 180.......After all this Dibu will get all the blame..
When you fail Comprehension, any hope to pass English?

I can now see why English Statistics are always far from average at O'level
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mourinholic:
A STRIKER is one of the best at what he does doesn't mean he is one of the best strikers??....

No wonder jamb reduced cut off to 180.......After all this Dibu will get all the blame..
When you fail Comprehension, any hope to pass English?

I can now see why English Statistics are always far from average at O'level

At what he "does" does he do striker? at what he 'does' which could mean dribbling, scoring with his right foot, having a good ball control.. these are things he does not what he is

English
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
grin Nihilist are we looking at another party on Cfc thread tomorrow?? Villa will shock you all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
weedtaker:

This is the second time i'm making that blunder.Thanks for the correction
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
Odunharry:
grin Nihilist are we looking at another party on Cfc thread tomorrow?? Villa will shock you all

Its a free world my guy. You know I wont begrudge a party if we fail tommorow. I'm sure the party will be happening here though....and we will arrive like a swarm of locusts to lay waste to this thread cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
Still waiting for adelana1 and joeacee3000. Take your time lads. I'm here all night
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nihilist:

Adelana1. If you aren't a coward...come and tell us what Martial does and explain how he is one of the best in the world at it...
I could care less. About ur back and foutth arguments these days. The dude simply said "he is the best at wat he does" No where in dat post did he say he's the 'Best Striker' at wat he does.
Dats my only concern.

Take it up wit him if u wanto find out wat Martial does best....

(1) (2) (3) ... (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.