Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,250 members, 7,894,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8957553 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) ... (14259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 11:06am On Oct 20, 2015
cool

FIFA Ballon d'Or shortlist:

Sergio Aguero (Argentina/Manchester City), Gareth Bale (Wales/Real Madrid), Karim Benzema (France/Real Madrid), Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal/Real Madrid), Kevin De Bruyne (Belgium/Manchester City), Eden Hazard
(Belgium/Chelsea), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Sweden/Paris Saint-Germain), Andres Iniesta (Spain/Barcelona), Toni Kroos (Germany/Real Madrid), Robert Lewandowski (Poland/Bayern Munich),
Javier Mascherano (Argentina/Barcelona), Lionel
Messi (Argentina/Barcelona), Thomas Muller (Germany/Bayern Munich), Manuel Neuer (Germany/Bayern Munich), Neymar (Brazil/Barcelona), Paul Pogba (France/Juventus), Ivan
Rakitic (Croatia/Barcelona), Arjen Robben (Netherlands/Bayern Munich), James Rodriguez (Colombia/Real Madrid), Alexis Sanchez (Chile/Arsenal), Luis Suarez (Uruguay/Barcelona), Yaya
Toure (Ivory Coast/Manchester City), Arturo Vidal (Chile/Bayern Munich).

FIFA World Coach of the Year for Men's
Football shortlist:

Massimiliano Allegri (Juventus), Carlo Ancelotti (Real Madrid), Laurent Blanc (Paris Saint- Germain), Unai Emery (Sevilla), Pep Guardiola (FC
Bayern Munich), Luis Enrique (Barcelona), Jose Mourinho (Chelsea), Jorge Sampaoli (Chile), Diego
Simeone (Atletico Madrid), Arsene Wenger (Arsenal)

So who should be in or kicked out?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2015
BossKratos:
cool

Sergio Aguero (Argentina/Manchester City), Gareth Bale (Wales/Real Madrid), Karim Benzema (France/Real Madrid), Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal/Real Madrid), Kevin De Bruyne (Belgium/Manchester City), Eden Hazard
(Belgium/Chelsea), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Sweden/Paris Saint-Germain), Andres Iniesta (Spain/Barcelona), Toni Kroos (Germany/Real Madrid), Robert Lewandowski (Poland/Bayern Munich),
Messi (Argentina/Barcelona), Thomas Muller (Germany/Bayern Munich), Manuel Neuer (Germany/Bayern Munich), Neymar (Brazil/Barcelona), Paul Pogba (France/Juventus), Ivan
Rakitic (Croatia/Barcelona), Arjen Robben (Netherlands/Bayern Munich), James Rodriguez (Colombia/Real Madrid), Alexis Sanchez (Chile/Arsenal), Luis Suarez (Uruguay/Barcelona), Yaya

Football shortlist:

Massimiliano Allegri (Juventus), Carlo Ancelotti (Real Madrid), Laurent Blanc (Paris Saint- Germain), Unai Emery (Sevilla), Pep Guardiola (FC
Bayern Munich), Luis Enrique (Barcelona), Jose Mourinho (Chelsea), Jorge Sampaoli (Chile), Diego

Lionel Messi and Massimiliano Allegri for me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2015
UniqueGem:
Is luis enrique ever going to get some credit for barcelona's performance last season ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 11:22am On Oct 20, 2015
adeyemi2015:

We gonna lose a slot if they are eliminated at the Group Stage Dude! grin

It might actually serve as the "kick-in-the backside" needed by EPL clubs in Europe (cc Mancity & That Hopless Arsenal FC)

adeyemi2015:

This isn't Premiership, rather Champions League! No Beefing bro!!!
grin

Useless Clubs like Arsenal that go there to make up the numbers need to either shape up or ship out. It's high time the EPL returned to the days of glory & dominance in Europe.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2015
Dadehmola:

It might actually serve as the "kick-in-the backside" needed by EPL clubs in Europe (cc Mancity & That Hopless Arsenal FC)

Useless Clubs like Arsenal that go there to make up the numbers need to either shape up or ship out. It's high time the EPL returned to the days of glory & dominance in Europe.
But not by losing a SLOT! That's not gonna help!!!
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:26am On Oct 20, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Is luis enrique ever going to get some credit for barcelona's performance last season ?
You should give him some if you think he deserves it. But i've gat Allegri's back on this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:32am On Oct 20, 2015
adeyemi2015:

But not by losing a SLOT! That's not gonna help!!!
grin
Its not about how many we are there, its about how well the few there are doing. Bayern and Dortmund have continually repped the Bundesliga well in Europe, the two clubs make us forget the other two slots for german teams asif they don't exist. Juve repped serie A wella last season, they even earned more money for the failure of their fellow country clubs. If only Man utd and chelsea can rep England and rep them well, then no wahala. But chelsea sef no come dey see road this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:33am On Oct 20, 2015
StarBoard:
Na so we see am.
Cowardly children who can't stand the heat in the kitchen run to call mummy.
Funny how most times they instigate shii, including that one who claimed he worked in a bank overseas but said he "quited" and was made to "sound bragging this afternoon" then they start reporting when they are taken to the cleaners.

Maybe now we can start debating amongst ourselves the way we used to before the "invasion"

Mancs I hail sha.
That child of sorrow made me spill a drink while reading his nonsense. This is the same baboon extolling his intellectual virtues.
I know his type so I just scoff when he beats his flat, wrinkled chest. Online everyone na King Kong, in real life na him type I go slap 7 times in 10secs & he no go cough.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2015
UniqueGem:
You should give him some if you think he deserves it. But i've gat Allegri's back on this.
Just a humble observation.
Most of the soccer people in my area overlook the guy am just wondering if the committee will do the same.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 20, 2015
UniqueGem:
Its not about how many we are there, its about how well the few there are doing. Bayern and Dortmund have continually repped the Bundesliga well in Europe, the two clubs make us forget the other two slots for german teams asif they don't exist. Juve repped serie A wella last season, they even earned more money for the failure of their fellow country clubs. If only Man utd and chelsea can rep England and rep them well, then no wahala. But chelsea sef no come dey see road this season.
Chelsea is definitely gonna make it out of the Group, but Arsenal?! It's hard to say!
Man City is probably gonna qualify, same as Man United!
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:38am On Oct 20, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Most of the soccer people in my area overlook the guy am just wondering if the committee will do the same.
I guess its because of the general belief that Barcelona is a good team that doesn't need a coach to play well. But i don't think the committee will overlook him, tho i'm backing Allegri but the odds are in Enrique's favour. He deserves it if he wins it too. The two are the only deserving candidates on the list.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackohandso(m): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Enrique will win it. He totally deserves it

People who overlook his achievements are obviously jealous

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2015
adeyemi2015:

Chelsea is definitely gonna make it out of the Group, but Arsenal?! It's hard to say!
Man City is probably gonna qualify, same as Man United!
grin
Man utd will qualify,
Chelsea will qualify barring an unseen disaster.
Man city is under probability,
Arsenal is out barring an unbelievable miracle.
I don't see why we should be mourning them, they've been shit over the years in the UCL. Maybe lack of UCL games might spur them to the EPL title, better for them than wasting their time and slot in Europe.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackohandso(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2015
UniqueGem:
I guess its because of the general belief that Barcelona is a good team that doesn't need a coach to play well. But i don't think the committee will overlook him, tho i'm backing Allegri but the odds are in Enrique's favour. He deserves it if he wins it too. The two are the only deserving candidates on the list.

Same old excuse we've been hearing since Guardiola's era. Tata Martino coached Barca and won nothing (bar Spanish super cup) just last 2 seasons
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:45am On Oct 20, 2015
barackohandso:

Enrique will win it. He totally deserves it

People who overlook his achievements are obviously jealous
Jealous? So as a man utd fan because i support Allegri means i'm jealous of Enrique?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:48am On Oct 20, 2015
barackohandso:

Same old excuse we've been hearing since Guardiola's era. Tata Martino coached Barca and won nothing (bar Spanish super cup) just last 2 seasons
But i don't think we heard this excuse in Rijkaards era, or did we?
BTW, read my post with an open mind, i clearly stated Enrique is favourite to win it and if he does, he deserves it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2015
UniqueGem:
Messi & Luis Enrique for me. It's difficult to see beyond these two.

Ronaldo still has a chance IMO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackohandso(m): 11:51am On Oct 20, 2015
UniqueGem:
Jealous? So as a man utd fan because i support Allegri means i'm jealous of Enrique?

No. I meant for people who overlook his achievements
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:52am On Oct 20, 2015
SailorXY:

CR7 himself knows he stands no chance. But he's gat next years surely especially following his record breaking goals already this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2015
barackohandso:

No. I meant for people who overlook his achievements
Okay my G.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackohandso(m): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2015
UniqueGem:
But i don't think we heard this excuse in Rijkaards era, or did we?
BTW, read my post with an open mind, i clearly stated Enrique is favourite to win it and if he does, he deserves it.

Yeah that's why I said "Guardiola's era" cos that's when the real Messi era started

I clearly understood your post. Just that the "Barca are a good team and don't need a coach" excuse whenever we have a great season is getting so boring
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:58am On Oct 20, 2015
SailorXY:
If ojoro no enter this voting Neymar should be in second place. Madrid fans go craze cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackohandso(m): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2015
UniqueGem:
CR7 himself knows he stands no chance. But he's gat next years surely especially following his record breaking goals already this season.

Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackohandso(m): 11:59am On Oct 20, 2015
SIRcumalot:
If ojoro no enter this voting Neymar should be in second place. Madrid fans go craze cheesy

Aro hospital plenty for Spain so no P. Make dem dey craze dey go
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
SIRcumalot:

If ojoro no enter this voting
Neymar should be in second place.
Madrid fans go craze cheesy
I no sure say them fit try that kyn thing ooo. The politics in spain won't even allow it because they'll want it to remain balanced. It will take an extraodinary performance from Neymar to displace one of them(which includes scoring atleast 60goals a season). And i don't think he had such performance last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
UniqueGem:
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
UniqueGem:
undecided

What? Luis enrique win treble oh? What of oga shekpe sef? MOANrinho? Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
BossKratos:
undecided

What? Luis enrique win treble oh? What of oga shekpe sef? MOANrinho? Lol
Allegri is a personal choice. Enrique is the footballing world choice. Lol!! Maybe you should back oga mouth action.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
BossKratos:
cool

Football shortlist:

Messi Suarez Neymar in that order.......
Enrique Allegro Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
Boateng!! Greatest defender in all of europe no make this list wetin happen cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
SIRcumalot:
Boateng!!
Greatest defender in all of europe no make this list wetin happen cheesycheesycheesy
He made Rummineige's list.......Ramdueter, You are soo needed here

(1) (2) (3) ... (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) ... (14259) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: JayKayMaybachz(m), Bluelines69, Seunpapa65 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.