Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,780 members, 7,924,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 03:39 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9064367 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) ... (14305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mourinholic:

Messi Suarez Neymar in that order.......
Enrique Allegro Mourinho

You try! Where is CR7?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footreja: 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
adeyemi2015:
Though I am a Man United Fan, but I'm gonna fully support Arsenal tonight..... for the sake of Premiership!!!
grin grin

Yeye premiership, all your teams will not make it to the next stage. La liga will still rule this season.

StarBoard:
Na so we see am.
Cowardly children who can't stand the heat in the kitchen run to call mummy.
Funny how most times they instigate shii, including that one who claimed he worked in a bank overseas but said he "quited" and was made to "sound bragging this afternoon" then they start reporting when they are taken to the cleaners.

Maybe now we can start debating amongst ourselves the way we used to before the "invasion"

Mancs I hail sha.

Una dey fight una self on top rubbish wey una dey play. so na blunders you dey look for in posts, you have problem. I remember nyabighi pointed out your own error one time and you started abusing. I dont know why they did nt ban you too. Arsenal and chelsea will lose today, tomorrow will be the manchesters' turn grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
BossKratos:

You try! Where is CR7?
In the saloon dressing his hair cheesy
On a serious note,I just think the MSN shouldn't be seperated
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
BossKratos:

You try! Where is CR7?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
footreja:

Yeye premiership, all your teams will not make it to the next stage. La liga will still rule this season.

Una dey fight una self on top rubbish wey una dey play. so na blunders you dey look for in posts, you have problem. I remember nyabighi pointed out your own error one time and you started abusing. I dont know why they did nt ban you too. Arsenal and chelsea will lose today, tomorrow will be the manchesters' turn grin
and who is this paramecium?
crawl back into the petri dish you were cultured in and don't ever quote me in your miserable life.

Nyabinghi I know,who the fvck are you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
UniqueGem:
??
By the eleventh of January 2017 I will tell you why I laughed. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
SailorXY:

That child of sorrow made me spill a drink while reading his nonsense. This is the same baboon extolling his intellectual virtues.
I know his type so I just scoff when he beats his flat, wrinkled chest. Online everyone na King Kong, in real life na him type I go slap 7 times in 10secs & he no go cough.
hahaha.
mo gbe.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
SIRcumalot:
Boateng!!
Greatest defender in all of europe no make this list wetin happen cheesycheesycheesy

Abi. Make Coogar sef con defend am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footreja: 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
StarBoard:

and who is this paramecium?
crawl back into the petri dish you were cultured in and don't ever quote me in your miserable life.

Nyabinghi I know,who the fvck are you?

That's how you will instigate fight and when maimed you cowards will be the first to call the mods. You dont need to know me, just address the point raised and stop all the twaddles. You are mocking someone of blunders which you were a victim of in the past. Do you have the moral right? No! So argue about your man utd team and yeye epl. Stop clinging to irrelevances.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
SIRcumalot:
Boateng!!
Greatest defender in all of europe no make this list wetin happen cheesycheesycheesy

A little critical thinking would have helped you here by asking yourself
How many central defenders made the list? Terry the best defender in EPL nko?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
footreja:

That's how you will instigate fight and when maimed you cowards will be the first to call the mods.
STFU sir!! And don't delve into something you know absolutely nothing about.
So argue about your man utd team and yeye epl. Stop clinging to irrelevances.
Was anybody here arguing about EPL vs La liga before you broke in from exactly nowhere? Go back to the desert you came from, sit there and face the wall till you're called dingbat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

grin Making a case for BoaTANK innit?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
Q
BossKratos:

FIFA World Coach of the Year for Men's
Football shortlist:

Massimiliano Allegri (Juventus), Carlo Ancelotti (Real Madrid), Laurent Blanc (Paris Saint- Germain), Unai Emery (Sevilla), Pep Guardiola (FC
Bayern Munich), Luis Enrique (Barcelona), Jose Mourinho (Chelsea), Jorge Sampaoli (Chile), Diego
Simeone (Atletico Madrid), Arsene Wenger (Arsenal)

Unai Emery of Sevilla.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footreja: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
UniqueGem:
STFU sir!! And don't delve into something you know absolutely nothing about.
Was anybody here arguing about EPL vs La liga before you broke in from exactly nowhere? Go back to the desert you came from, sit there and face the wall till you're called dingbat.
Was my comment for you. May be you are the one running the two usernames. Get lost
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
footreja:

Was my comment for you. May be you are the one running the two usernames. Get lost

LOL!! Nigga you must be really confused, you quoted the right person but replying the wrong person. Get off this thread and stop shopping for trouble.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footreja: 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

Only la liga has great defenders. Other leagues have nonsense defenders. Boateng ko, boaeleveng ni. Sergio ramos is the best defender in the world.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
footreja:

You really shouldn't have editted it, so the whole world would see your glaring stupidity. Get off here and stop shopping for trouble A'hole.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
footreja:

Only la liga has great defenders. Other leagues have nonsense defenders. Boateng ko, boaeleveng ni. Sergio ramos is the best defender in the world.

SHow me Sergio Ramos in the list then
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footreja: 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

SHow me Sergio Ramos in the list then

He was in the initial list before being pruned down. Terry and boateng were not there.

UniqueGem:
You really shouldn't have editted it, so the whole world would see your glaring stupidity. Get off here and stop shopping for trouble A'hole.

Is this how most man utd fans behave? Please get lost , i am talking about Sergio ramos, a player your club struggled to get by all means, because no one like him in the world. grin When next you log in as starboard let me know.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
footreja:

He was in the initial list before being pruned down. Terry and boateng were not there.

Is this how most man utd fans behave? Please get lost , i am talking about Sergio ramos, a player your club struggled to get by all means, because no one like him in the world. grin When next you log in as starboard let me know.
Same Real madrid struggled to sign De gea from man utd all summer. BTW, do you have a home? Or you live in one of the numerous IDP camps in the north?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footreja: 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
UniqueGem:
Same Real madrid struggled to sign De gea from man utd all summer. BTW, do you have a home?

Thats how we honour our spanish players. They should not waste away in epl. We lure them back to win silverwares. By the way why were you asking if i have a home? Are you a destitute that needs help? or do you want to come and rob me? o ga ooo. shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
it is difficult to believe Danny Welbeck was a United's player. now he is rotting on Arsenal's sick bed. smh. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

They found away to sneak Mascherano in there.

besides your boy didn't make the first list.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
SIRcumalot:

They found away to sneak Mascherano in there.

besides your boy didn't make the first list.

Boateng made UEFA list, Terry the best defender in the EPL didnt make any list UEFA or FIFA
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
footreja:

Thats how we honour our spanish players. They should not waste away in epl. We lure them back to win silverwares.
See this imp. And what was your thought when man utd came for Bale? You wanted him to remain and waste in spain instead of returning home right? Shut your gutter if you have nothing reasonable to offer.
By the way why were you asking if i have a home? Are you a destitute that needs help? or do you want to come and rob me? o ga ooo. shocked
Its certain you live in an IDP camp.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footreja: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
UniqueGem:
See this imp. And what was your thought when man utd came for Bale? You wanted him to remain and waste in spain instead of returning home right? Shut your gutter if you have nothing reasonable to offer.
Its certain you live in an IDP camp.

So bale is wasting away in spain? undecided Someone that won his first silverware of his career when he came to spain. Someone who won uefa champions League, copa del rey: fifa club world cup, uefa super cup only when he joined the greatest club in the world. No wonder nihilist, airmark, elfenomenon and co always come here to flog you with superior points. Can you please name one trophy man u won since bale left your yeye epl in september 2013? I did n't ask for much bale has won 4 (including ucl ) just name 1 local trophy your team won. olorinla somebody. o ti salo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

Boateng made UEFA list, Terry the best defender in the EPL didnt make any list UEFA or FIFA
Why are you dragging Terry into this matter now ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Why are you dragging Terry into this matter now ?

If not Terry, So who do we compare Boateng to? Messi Ronaldo or Neuer?

Was Terry not named the best defender in the EPL? Then he should be represented in the list whether UEFA or FIFA.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
Enrique and messi for sure.That messi guy is setting records I doubt anyone will break in the next 30 years.6 balon d'or trophies
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
Elf, Pataki n his gunners clan right now grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
footreja:

Thats how we honour our spanish players. They should not waste away in epl. We lure them back to win silverwares. By the way why were you asking if i have a home? Are you a destitute that needs help? or do you want to come and rob me? o ga ooo. shocked
and how many trophies do real Madrid hv recently? undecided na to dey sign players €100m de sabi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by footreja: 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Enrique and messi for sure.That messi guy is setting records I doubt anyone will break in the next 30 years.6 balon d'or trophies

La liga is where things happen. If you played in epl and never played in la liga before you retire in this era, you are on your own. Messi's statues should be in all football stadia in the world. Up till now van der sar is still agonizing how a short man could jump and head home a goal in ucl final with such perfection. Messi is a god.

parrotibaba:
and how many trophies do real Madrid hv recently? undecided na to dey sign players €100m de sabi.

O ga ooo. Is this an answer to my question. No wonder someone said many of you could n't engage in sensible chats, you will rather abuse people with superior argument and like your leaders' stvpid posts. O ga oooo. shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) ... (14305) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.