Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,905 members, 7,924,849 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 12:22 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9065838 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) ... (14305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2015
dopeJemi:

Schneiderlin has scored more domestic goals than hazard this season.

Yes...That should justify Rooney's performances,even The great hazard hasn't scored..... so why do you guys moan day and night like the Israelites here?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:47am On Dec 03, 2015
Mourinholic:

Yes...That should justify Rooney's performances,even The great hazard hasn't scored..... so why do you guys moan day and night like the Israelites here?

Even the ogre has more goals than hazard this season, hazard=Goalkeepers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2015
dopeJemi:

Even the ogre has more goals than hazard this season, hazard=Goalkeepers
United goals in November-5
Liverpool goals last night -6

My bread knife is sharper than Your attack
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:56am On Dec 03, 2015
Mourinholic:

United goals in November-5
Liverpool goals last night -6

My bread knife is sharper than Your attack

Yes, I can see why y'all sit confidently in the 15th position, blunt attack all day mehn, as long as it keeps me in the top 4

Your defence is as open as a benin who.re's puzzy

Not to forget, chelsea- 1 win in November

Liverpool- 3 wins in less than 15 days

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
dopeJemi:

Yes, I can see why y'all sit confidently in the 15th position, blunt attack all day mehn, as long as it keeps me in the top 4

Your defence is as open as a benin who.re's puzzy

Not to forget, chelsea- 1 win in November

Liverpool- 3 wins in less than 15 days
I had rather win a double and get out of top 4 the next season than competing with Wenger for his beloved trophy and going trophyless....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mourinholic:

I had rather win a double and get out of top 4 the next season than competing with Wenger for his beloved trophy and going trophyless....
So u prefer to go from Champions to being relegated?? All in one season?? Lool not even Chelsea can survive dat. Not even with all una money. U're not Juve!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
dopeJemi:

Schneiderlin has scored more domestic goals than hazard this season.

grin grin grin choi smh grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
cool GAZ! PHILOSOPHY FOR THE FUTURE UNITED?

"Four years ago I made the very clinical decision
that I wasn't going to take a coaching role, That I was going to watch
football. I'd only ever seen Manchester United.
Watching a game live, analytically, is completely
different. I wanted to go and watch every
single different type of football that I possibly
could over a three, four or five year period."

"All these matches, I never would have watched
if I'd been a coach at a club and you change
over time! But you end up
finding yourself and what your beliefs are in
football. Barcelona during the first few years
of my Sky career were probably the best team
that's ever lived in most people's eyes and in
my eyes. But they don't meet my principles on
football."

"The Borussia Dortmund team over that period.
The first Bayern Munich team under Jupp
Heynckes. They were more aligned to me.
That's what I like. The Barcelona philosophy is
unique to them. Of course, I want teams that
press from the front. But the endless
possession? I believe in possession but I don't
believe in constant possession!"

"Ask me who I would model myself on as an aspiring coach right now and in a flash I would give you the name of Mauricio Pochettino! "His teams style is high-energy, passionate, good to watch, defending high up the pitch"and these are "all the things I would love to instil myself and my teams as a coach".

Garry 'gaz' Neville [valencia boss]...Sky Sports!!

The Glazers and the fans are watching you closely gaz!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin
Mourinholic:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mourinholic:

Buahahahahahahaha, it's obvious you've ran outta things to say

Adios
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mourinholic:

mediocrity of the dumbest order!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
dopeJemi:

Buahahahahahahaha, it's obvious you've ran outta things to say
Adios
funlord:
grin
AdeLaNa1:
So u prefer to go from Champions to being relegated?? All in one season?? Lool not even Chelsea can survive dat. Not even with all una money. U're not Juve!!!
elrony:

mediocrity of the dumbest order!!!!
Ya all can Bleep off
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mourinholic:

Oh....Blanc played under Feegie? Really??
Chao...Fergie don old oooo

I didnt see Blanc

Very old man. He spent 27 years managing man utd, with 2 ucl trophies won. grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=airmark post=40649012][/quote]

One with a John Terry slip....The other with a late drama miracle.....

He could av easily ended with 0......seriously
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
UniqueGem:
Okay thanks... I almost thought he is a manager at salford city.
he once managed salford before coming back to play for us
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
it's senseless and silly for shekpe supporters to come to our thread to troll..

They should go to City thread or spurs thread. I those are their mate
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mourinholic:

hahaha. Coming from someone whose team only one was won the same way.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mourinholic:

Not one of them is above average........If you are poor,not matter who your teacher is...You are poor
This ghuy shaaa, you need Christ
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mourinholic:

Paul Scholes disallowed goal in Porto.
Rafael's red card.
Nani's red card.

SAF could easily have won 5.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mourinholic:

Oh....Blanc played under Feegie? Really??
Chao...Fergie don old oooo

I didnt see Blanc

Blanc came to play retirement football in Man Utd around 2002. I still remember him being molested by Diego Tristan in the Champions league
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mourinholic:

Ya all can Bleep off

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

Blanc came to play retirement football in Man Utd around 2002. I still remember him being molested by Diego Tristan in the Champions league
sweet days of Deportivo lacuruna
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
All these !diots that know nothing about football be talking rubbish here. One of the greatest managers on planet earth is being ridiculed by no good 4th rated jack a55es. Next thing we go hear na his style of coaching is very poor. How many coaches have a UCL title to their name? A man that converted a piss poor United team to one of the most feared teams in Europe is being derided by monkey clowns.

Please we don't need your crappy irrelevant opinions, you can shove it right up your a55!.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
In other news, I wish the neville brothers good luck in their coaching adventure. Let's see how it turns out to be although I won't hold my breath.

Seriously El jefe should loosen the ropes on these players, players are no longer strong as before, most of them needs TLC nowadays so I think LVG should stop seeing football as it once were. If he can't get the players to adapt to his philosophy then he should adapt his philosophy to the players available to him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
elampiro:

Rafael's red card.
Nani's red card.

Rafael and Nani's incidents were in the 1/4finals....Thats too far from the trophy to count
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
parrotibaba:
All these !diots that know nothing about football be talking rubbish here. One of the greatest managers on planet earth is being ridiculed by no good 4th rated jack a55es. Next thing we go hear na his style of coaching is very poor. How many coaches have a UCL title to their name? A man that converted a piss poor United team to one of the most feared teams in Europe is being derided by monkey clowns.

Please we don't need your crappy irrelevant opinions, you can shove it right up your a55!.
O je fi ara baale.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin
Mourinholic:

Rafael and Nani's incidents were in the 1/4finals....Thats too far from the trophy to count

Don't take this as a snide remark, but the last thing we need on this thread is a 'chelsick fan' whose team are currently 'keeping it real in the relegation zone' trying to chat to united fans about trophies, winning in europe, prestige, players, coaches, wealth, success or even league positions!

Change the discussion or come back when your opinions actually matter, or at least when your teams position on the log changes! Maybe sometime in febuary when you guys may be in 10th or 8th but definitely NOT NOW!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
elampiro:

Rafael's red card.
Nani's red card.

losses against barca

could have easily been seven if he fielded the right players and he would have won the highest number of UCLs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
ollah1:

losses against barca

could have easily been seven if he fielded the right players and he would have won the highest number of UCLs

No, those we really lost. But the ones we were ousted in questionable circumstances
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mourinholic:

Nothing is too far nothing is too near.

You either have the trophy or you don't have it. Stop saying SAF won by luck.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Report: Man Utd have approached Carlotti in last few days

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
elampiro:

No, those we really lost. But the ones we were ousted in questionable circumstances

Who hasn't suffered it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) ... (14305) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.