Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,142 members, 7,987,975 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 09:15 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9274619 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (14442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
What was Nani thinking here? Remember the friendly match between Spain and Portugal. Nani cancelled Ronaldo's beautiful goal. Sign of immaturity.

http://www.fcbcule.com/2013/06/stupid-nani-cancels-cristiano-ronaldo.html

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xp_94Dodbs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
He has always scored great goals. Take a look at this stunner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPKrXRAE4yo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
I've been watching the under 21 tournament. I would hate it if we don't sign isco. That kid is a star. Would be even more upset of city signed him instead. Also strootman looked good in the 40mins I saw him today. Would definitely like him to join the team. I can send my scouting report to Mr Moyes for free as long as he promises to sign those 2 boys. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
Last year, Man United scored three goals against Bilbao in both legs of Europa cup, all three were scored by Wayne Rooney.

Here is a trade mark goal of Wayne in Spain.

http://www.metatube.com/en/videos/128414/Goal-Of-Wayne-Rooney-Golazo-De-Wayne-Rooney-Athletic-Bilbao-vs-ManU-2-1-15-03-12/
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
10 year old Rooney scored at Anfield. His trade Mark goal. Incredible!!!

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/virals/2012-01-12/video-10-year-old-wayne-rooney-scores-anfield
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
Mr_TA: I've been watching the under 21 tournament. I would hate it if we don't sign isco. That kid is a star. Would be even more upset of city signed him instead. Also strootman looked good in the 40mins I saw him today. Would definitely like him to join the team. I can send my scouting report to Mr Moyes for free as long as he promises to sign those 2 boys. cheesy

forget about isco.....
if he leaves malaga, he would go straight to man city. he's already said pellegrini is his "footballing father" and he would like to join him in city.

best news of the day:

René Meulensteen denies he's left Manchester United. "I've not resigned or been fired. I'm still working for the
Club"[elf voetbal]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
Football is about skills, strength and intelligence. Only a few strikers are capable of the speed, strength and composure Rooney exhibited in his goal against Fulhan this year in one nil league win. The match looked headed for a draw.

http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2013/02/02/fulham-vs-manchester-united-2013-highlights-0-1-wayne-rooney-goal-video/
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
Good to hear Rene is still at the club. smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2013
Season after season he repeats his trade mark goal. He did it against Norwich this season again. What he started from childhood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkKA_Y_RRcs

Look at the speed and intelligence of Rooney in helping Kagawa to a hatrick. If United had two Rooney we will rule Europe. This is pure class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnAFvVZDe6A
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
elampiro: Football is about skills, strength and intelligence. Only a few strikers are capable of the speed, strength and composure Rooney exhibited in his goal against Fulhan this year in one nil league win. The match looked headed for a draw.

http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2013/02/02/fulham-vs-manchester-united-2013-highlights-0-1-wayne-rooney-goal-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26Ub01iB2uM
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
elampiro: 10 year old Rooney scored at Anfield. His trade Mark goal. Incredible!!!

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/virals/2012-01-12/video-10-year-old-wayne-rooney-scores-anfield

He has always been an oppressor of defenders and a bull. Look at the strength and volley from 25 yards. Some top strikers are still dreaming of this kind of goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gyKVUwc2xE
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bxg(m): 2:04am On Jun 07, 2013
elampiro:

He has always been an oppressor of defenders and a bull. Look at the strength and volley from 25 yards. Some top strikers are still dreaming of this kind of goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gyKVUwc2xE

Can u Stop with Ur Rooney wankfest angry sad already and stop spamming us

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sirlaw2(m): 6:23am On Jun 07, 2013
Here are the pics of our home kit for the 2013/2014 season.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:35am On Jun 07, 2013
bxg:

Can u Stop with Ur Rooney wankfest angry sad already and stop spamming us

How do you mean? Are there no videos on the thread?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 07, 2013
dunno why fergie didnt sign modric. To me, twas like fergie was only looking to sign him at a cut-price. He wasnt too keen and serious with the whole thing. Seems fergie was seeing d midfield palava frm a different perspective
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:52am On Jun 07, 2013
dademola: dunno why fergie didnt sign modric. To me, twas like fergie was only looking to sign him at a cut-price. He wasnt too keen and serious with the whole thing. Seems fergie was seeing d midfield palava frm a different perspective

Yes he was looking at it from a different angle. The players available were too expensive to him. Then he thought the young guys could make it. In 2011/2012 early matches, it looked good coupled with Fletcher being available. I think he should have brought in Sneidjer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:54am On Jun 07, 2013
Since the leaked pictures and video highlighting features and qualities of the next season jersey turned out true, then this will be most likely the away kit for next season.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fussbot: 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
And who is varela??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
Fussbot: And who is varela??

uruguayan full back......£1m deal!
let's hope he doesn't bite............
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fussbot: 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
coogar:

uruguayan full back......£1m deal!
let's hope he doesn't bite............
lwkm..now all uruguayan players bites??naa..plus is d deal already done??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2013
Fussbot: lwkm..now all uruguayan players bites??naa..plus is d deal already done??
He is undergoing medicals
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
JayKayMaybachz:

That guy looks small in stature like Raphael. Where is he going to play? May be for the reserve team or loan. ...and Fabio is still on loan. Anyway, welcome to Manchester United. He passed his medical.

We want big news.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 1025: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
sir.law:
Here are the pics of our home kit for the 2013/2014 season.

this jersey and the departure of fergie are the best things that have happened to man u in very long time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
JayKayMaybachz:

his signing is subjected to work permit which the home office can refuse or accept! let's hope they accept it!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2013
shey na LB or RB??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
^^^
why are you posting confed cup news on man utd thread? don't spam these pages with irrelevant news. take it to the appropriate section.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2013
coogar: ^^^
why are you posting confed cup news on man utd thread? don't spam these pages with irrelevant news. take it to the appropriate section.

Ok, noted.

I thought we were Nigerians first. I was only trying to add spies to the monotony of news, it doesn't take away Man United from us. I have come severally to check for good news but it's a certain unknown 20 years old the good news so far. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
elampiro:

Ok, noted.

I thought we were Nigeria first. I was only trying to add spies to the monotony of news, it doesn't take away Man United from us. I have come severally to check for good news but it's a certain unknown 20 years old the good news so far. grin

you could get banned for posting that super eagles ish here.....we can discuss super eagles here but you cannot put an entire article here concerning super eagles. if i were you, i would remove it before you serve 30 days ban.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
coogar:

you could get banned for posting that super eagles ish here.....we can discuss super eagles here but you cannot put an entire article here concerning super eagles. if i were you, i would remove it before you serve 30 days ban.

If it's a threat then you can go ahead with the ban. Nairaland is just a social forum, it doesn't add a bit to my food.

We are discussing football, and I didn't post anything else. You can be more polite in your approach.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
Have people not discussed Arsenal, Bundesliga and the rest here? Look at the force with which you said it.

Since being on nairaland from 2005 I have never been banned. Perhaps time to experience it courtesy of Coogar.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2013
elampiro:
If it's a threat then you can go ahead with the ban. Nairaland is just a social forum, it doesn't add a bit to my food.

We are discussing football, and I didn't post anything else. You can be more polite in your approach.

i am not even a moderator so stop getting cramps in your belly. i was just telling you how things work here. you post what is appropriate in the right section. did you not read the rules or why are you people so intransigent to simple correction?

elampiro: Have people not discussed Arsenal, Bundesliga and the rest here? Look at the force with which you said it.

Since being on nairaland from 2005 I have never been banned. Perhaps time to experience it courtesy of Coogar.

of course, people have lifted a whole bayern article from the internet and posted it here. those people must be ghosts cos i have never seen any of those. where's the common sense in lifting confed cup news concerning nigeria on united thread - biko, where's the correlation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (14442) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Santos07, a4turitoroman, Jokerman(m), aieromon(m), DeadPresidents, Princefame1, iheanyi40(m), maik99(m), Jamiuokolaa and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.