Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8894693 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 2:19am On Jan 10, 2016
Odunharry:
Van Gaal no kill me with him useless tactics..
we definitely need an AM, RW, CM AND RB.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You will soon need a BMW or CRV

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 2:37am On Jan 10, 2016
Okay, i was just about going to bed when i remembered Coogars worst prediction to date. He had this to say about Falcao after Chelsea signed him
coogar:

he will be better than last season.
he will score at least 2 goals against united next season. van gaal should have been more patient!
I actually laughed hard when i remembered, i picked my phone and vowed to find it.

All the way back in page 1720! Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:55am On Jan 10, 2016
That performance from memphis better be enough to get him in the starting line up again.
Make any of Herrera,Mata or Fellani go chop bench.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:11am On Jan 10, 2016
Odunharry:

the tactics are boring.. left our match for Seville vs Bilbao.. He should just go at the end of the season
The one I hate most in his tactics is the lack of movement of the players. It is one of the causes of the sideways passes from the midfielders.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You will soon need a BMW or CRV
lol. Certified mad clown .

ur club need to start giving clubs in the EPL their normal 3points mhen I miss partying there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 10, 2016
UniqueGem:
Okay, i was just about going to bed when i remembered Coogars worst prediction to date. He had this to say about Falcao after Chelsea signed him

I actually laughed hard when i remembered, i picked my phone and vowed to find it.

All the way back in page 1720! Damn!
Lool! A lot of peeps for here just like making predictions dey know aint possible. No be elampiro talk say Rooney go score 30 goals dis season?? grin
I've dat one bookmarked already. Just chilling till May grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 8:46am On Jan 10, 2016
Good days when SailorXY,Adelana and Dopejemi had the guts to call Chelsea boring.....
Would love to hear that again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 10, 2016
“Marouane Fellaini because he was a real handful in the box, you can hit the ball up to him and he brings it down brilliantly. He’’s playing in a central midfield position, trying to dictate play and create. It’s not his game, he’s never going to be able to do that.

“Herrera, I don’t know what he is, is he a No.10, is he a midfield player? I don’t think Van Gaal knows that.

“Juan Mata gets stuck on the right hand side, [he’s got] no pace to play there.

“Martial, is he a left winger or a centre forward? Who knows, we don’t know. He gets constantly changed from position to position, I think there are so many questions about this team.”

PAUL SCHOLES

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 10, 2016
Has MrLouisVanGaal been sacked yet??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 10, 2016
bigkesh:
Good days when SailorXY,Adelana and Dopejemi had the guts to call Chelsea boring.....
Would love to hear that again
I've neva called Chelsea boring coz u guys were neva boring! Chelsea was useless and shîtty at the same time. Or how can u explain the champions being 15th on d table while being constantly raped almost every match day??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:40am On Jan 10, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
I've neva called Chelsea boring coz u guys were neva boring! Chelsea was useless and shîtty at the same time. Or how can u explain the champions being 15th on d table while being constantly raped every match day??

Chelsea used to be very boring, it's an undeniable fact, but they've been very good this season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 9:47am On Jan 10, 2016
chidexxy007:

but u're 14th and we are 5th..
imagine if we had been by HT, we would have been run away leaders by nw
Since we are doing the IF theorem
IF Chelsea have MSN we would be runaway leaders by now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 9:47am On Jan 10, 2016
dopeJemi:

Chelsea used to be very boring, it's an undeniable fact, but they've been very good this season
Very good THIS YEAR you mean
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:51am On Jan 10, 2016
bigkesh:

Very good THIS YEAR you mean

Last year and this year
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 10, 2016
jokes apart, what have u guys done to elf
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
seriously we should report for his search to the local police. Dayo should do that since he caused his disappearance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 10, 2016
chrisley024:
seriously we should report for his search to the local police. Dayo should do that since he caused his disappearance.
i trust elf he will comeback grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
He's still in the hospital bed moaning... Adelana, dariz God oh...
I paid him a visit yesterday thou... cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
smiley

SUNDAY BEST;

“The players looked bored themselves. There’s no spirit, there’s nobody having a go at each other, there’s no smiling, there’s no entertainment. I think even Van Gaal on the bench looks bored, but he’ll come out and say he’s happy.

“It wasn’t a great performance, will Van Gaal be happy with it? I think he probably will be. I think that’s the way he likes to play football. We haven’t seen anything different now for the last six months, that’s the way this team plays football and he’ll be happy with the 1-0 win."

“We don’t see anything else, and he constantly comes out and says he’s happy with his team, he’s happy with the way they’ve played. But they didn’t create a chance, had to win a game against a League One side with a penalty in the 94th minute. In my eyes it’s not good enough.”

Paul Scholes......Sky sports!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
If Zizou can do it, who says Ryan Giggs can't?!
There is no error in trial..... sack LVG now and let Ryan Giggs fully takes over!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by edoyad(m): 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
When LVG turn go do?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
adeyemi2015:
There is no error in trial..... sack LVG now and let Ryan Giggs fully takes over!!!
really?? I wonder why roykeane failed to do it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
adeyemi2015:
Seedorf,inzhagi currently milhajovic see where I dey go with this yan ?
Make giggs comot with LVG season ending.clean slate
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
SIRcumalot:

weedtaker:
grin
Are we gonna get stranded with LVG?! No top Manager is available except Mourinho!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
SIRcumalot:

ask him what zizou has even done?
He beat deportivo by 5 goals?.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
weedtaker:
undecided

Roy Keane has managed in Sunderland and Ipswich town. Neither of these teams ve the kind of transfer budgets Madrid and United ve.
We'll neva know if Giggs is up for the job unless we try him. And now is the best chance we've of doing dat. Let him take over and lets see wat he can do in half a season. Then we can proceed from there nxt summer!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Giggs wont leave United

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
undecided

Roy Keane has managed in Sunderland and Ipswich town. Neither of these teams ve the kind of transfer budgets Madrid and United ve.
We'll neva know if Giggs is up for the job unless we try him. And now is the best chance we've of doing dat. Let him take over and lets see wat he can do in half a season. Then we can proceed from there nxt summer!!
Thanks for sharing my view!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Has MrLouisVanGaal been sacked yet??

Not yet... I Shall consider leaving at the end of the season. We are making progress. We pass better and dominate games

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
adeyemi2015:
“Marouane Fellaini because he was a real handful in the box, you can hit the ball up to him and he brings it down brilliantly. He’’s playing in a central midfield position, trying to dictate play and create. It’s not his game, he’s never going to be able to do that.

“Herrera, I don’t know what he is, is he a No.10, is he a midfield player? I don’t think Van Gaal knows that.

“Juan Mata gets stuck on the right hand side, [he’s got] no pace to play there.

“Martial, is he a left winger or a centre forward? Who knows, we don’t know. He gets constantly changed from position to position, I think there are so many questions about this team.”

PAUL SCHOLES

I totally agree with Scholes on these. One of the major problem with LVG is misuse of personnel. For crying out loud Mata isn`t a winger and that is why that wing is dead. We saw the difference when Young played there. He should be using a proper winger so that the two wings will be active to open up defences just like we did under SAF. Teams don`t really bother about that wing any longer when they see Mata there. LVG is the one killing the potentials of this team.

We now play football like a guy giving a babe pre-intimacy without penetration.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
Not everyone needs a PK at home
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
bigkesh:
Not everyone needs a PK at home
You're trying too hard to replace airhead as the most stooopid troll...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: larride(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.